Kek is a gracious and just god

Just learned from my local news that the google in Hagerstown.

The google has been charged with 1 count of disorderly conduct, 2 counts of 2nd degree assault, and...
wait for it

W A I T F O R I T

WAIT
FOR
IT

POSSESSION OF MARIJUANA

THE GOOGLE HAD WEED ON HER

AHHHHHH

IMMMMM DYINNNNNGGGGG

youtube.com/watch?v=cO0ZxsNr1WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3WbSjPiH0
youtube.com/watch?v=YjkxxDwRqlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean nigger. Cut out that faggot CTR shit. Also that's hilarious. She could have avoided all that by not being a stuck up cunt

>black teen
>white mother shows up
>no father

top fucking kek

this shit writes itself

>Jews trying this hard to censor Cred Forums

fuck off kike

marylandfag here, why is this news?

Honestly we have to use them at the same time. Intersperse use of "Google" and "nigger" to synonymize the two.

>tfw there are Cred Forumsacks in hagerstown
The sheetz on eastern is the best sheetz, followed by boonsboro, fuck the Va ave sheetz

>white mother

ayy lmao

Fine.

NIGGER

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

>I actually like this song.

TWAT. Got what she deserved.

I can here the jew lawyer hand rubbing from all the way over here though.

This shits going to get thrown out of court if they try to sue though.

Also little half breed bitches mom looks like that fat pedo from hollywood squares.

Hello fellow Marylandfag, it isn't. I heard it on Cred Forums then googled it.

My local news, not Baltimore, was talking about the fisheries on the bay tonight

Refer to this thread She rode her bike into some guy's car, he insisted she stay put because she hit her head, and also to sort out details, but she tried to take off. Police arrived and she was videoed resisting arrest, well not even arrest, just detainment, and the police had no option but to spray mace in her face to get her to cooperate.

Yeah, sad there's niggers in my State though.

Can't do shit about it unfortunately.

So it's a shitty teenager acting like a shitty teenager?

This is why I don't even bother with MSM or local news.

It's fucking Maryland, we were like the very first nigger haven. My one true goal is to just get out to somewhere cool in the Midwest, but it's easier said than done, really.

We're also getting a weird amount of Haitians and spic immigrants, and there's a lot of bmww couples in hagerstown. Fucking gross place.

Fucking googles. Deport those bastards to Africa

FFS STOP SHILLING IT'S NOT SELF CONSORSHIP TO SAY GOOGLE EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HE MEANS YOU DONT NEED TO JOIN IN THE MEME BUT STOP TAKING MONEY FROM GOOGLE AND TRYING TO KILL IT

Yeah you're right. These 95% white neighborhoods in Montgomery County won't last for much longer.

I love Maryland but the jews and libtards are winning here.

It's just a forced meme that will never leave the Chan culture. Unless you take it to the streets (of every social media site there is) that's all it is, some chanology tier bullshit that redditers are forcing so they can feel like they finally got in on some grassroots shit.

Cred Forums doesn't need it, it never will, twitter and facekike are where you should go (and also reddit)

you're an idiot if you don't see how equating niggers to Google's image is a good thing for everyone but Google.

Oh yeah ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZU3WbSjPiH0

A shame they didn't shot her

All this little google had to do is play injured, acted cute and vulnerable, and cooperated. Probably would have gotten Burger King out of it too.

Stupid bitch, why are people bitching about this?
I thought not using lethal force was coon lives matters biggest issue?

So instead of this cunt getting shot, she gets sprayed, and there is still outrage?!

Jungle bunnies never learn

is the white lady the mom?

That google is kind of cute

Hang the race traitor

>get winged by a car a few days ago
>knocked over, get up
>wave my hand at the lady getting out of the car and yell "i'm good, my bad"
>move on with my life
why is that hard

Definitely, prob why the cops were SUPER nice to her. They never even said arrest...just detained. Would have probably given her a break. But googles be googin

Just look at her enlarged skull and beady eyes. You can see her regressive genes so clearly

I think the issue here was she was knocked out or something and a minor so the little din du needs parental consent to deny medical treatment. The old man even said he needed help from others keeping her at the scene, now they found weed in her bag it makes sense why she wanted to gtfo and not have her parent(s) called. Dumb bitch could've avoided all this had she just been cool and apologetic to the old guy.

They're mad because they didn't win the nigger lotto

The more I see stuff like this the more I understand the police shooting of niggers.

I still don't understand the outrage though.

And German media is already saying that an innocent black female child was beaten up by the police, slammed against a wall, peppper sprayed, tossed into a car, and ignored her pleas for help.

Yes, this town attracts a weirdly high number of coal burners. I swear it doesn't make them, they just end up here.

The next video is coverage on the protest that followed, covered by a blonde, female reporter named (((Blackburn)))

I didn't want to take this kind of red pill

Spread this in Deutschland

youtube.com/watch?v=YjkxxDwRqlU

Blah blah blah, all shills. Fuck off you niggers. Cut out this kike shit. Like I've said before Cred Forums says whatever the fuck it wants and the fact all you homos get your panties in a twist whenever someone says "nigger" just proves my point

why is it so hard to look at life now, I used to have a (((diverse))) group of friends
>2 blacks boy n girl
>1 poly that i spic'd
>and last but not least a gay arab

now I look back with utter disgust, whats wrong with me Cred Forums :(

I like how that fucking moron libtard was so sure that police door was closed when the police officer pepper sprayed the negro.

He had so much irrational rage for police he was ready to unleash.

KEK

>censor
>by using equally vile and derogatory terms for googles and skypes

hahahahahaha
ahahahaha

and all she had to do was let the cops call her parents

thanks OP dearest, I needed that laugh

you can't fix the stupid
but the stupid eventually fixes itself

quiet, Adi, quiet, calm down
the time hasn't come yet
don't rush, or you're gonna fuck it all up again

and for the love of all that's holy

DON'T INVADE RUSSIA IN THE WINTER

kek has made whites cucks to blacks. Atleast ebola chan was on your side

>beady eyes
>beady eyes
>beady eyes

whooo's behind it?

But it's always winter in Russia

Damn they literally fucking gassed that Google inside of a patrol car. Those cops are brutal

so you're the smart one, huh?

huh
so that's literal Gaswagen
cool

You, you Slav cunt

Just like the Germans, oh wait...that never happened.

Yes, non-lethal pepper gas

Just imagine, if she had just cooperated with the cops, they would have had no reason to search her.

This level of stupidity is unfathomable.

Niggers don't think, remember.

yeah, that's a shortcoming
well, you gotta start somewhere

shoo, half-nigger

So like.... That's her life over right? Now she has a criminal record how would she ever get a job now?

Her options are steal shit, sell drugs or have 9 babies

>nigger
>job

you correctly identified her options
the thing is, the list was exactly the same BEFORE this fateful encounter

a few years in American prison aren't helping anyone though, that's for sure
much less this scrawny kid
inmates and guards won't be so understanding and professional as these gentlemen in blue

Additional Hagerstownfag checking in. Anyone have the skypebook video of the rednecks rolling coal on the protesters? I can't find it.

Juvenile records get expunged but she's fucked anyway for obvious reasons.

This is why dindus go to jail for weed and white people don't.

Everyone needs to know that Google = nigger.

We can continue saying nigger.

GOOGLE
NIGGER
GOOGLE
NIGGER
GOOGLE
NIGGER
GOOGLE
NIGGER
I FUCKING HATE GOOGLE
NIGGER THAT FOR ME WILL YOU DEAR
I NIGGERED IT BUT THERES NO RESULTS
OH SHIT THERES A GOOGLE ROBBING ME
GOOGLE MEANS NIGGER
NIGGER MEANS GOOGLE
GOOGLENIGGERGOOGLENIGGERGOOGLENIGGER

It's jail for this google, where they all belong

idk to me it felt like you homos got your panties in a twist over the word google

To be honest both sides are equally autistic and im starting to think its just Cred Forums trolling Cred Forums on accident stop discussing this and just let googles be a synonim for niggers,, you can still say nignogs or dindu's or WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANNA SAY

>I NIGGERED IT, SO THERES NO RESULTS
FTFY
other examples include:
>Google totally niggered Google Plus
>Google used to get things right, but then they lost their brains and started niggering things, like Nigger Glass
>Google niggered their "american inventors" search. Fucking racists they are at Nigger.

>"Cred Forums says whatever the fuck it wants
>proceeds to get assblasted over the use of the word google

americans should be banned desu

>americans should be banned desu
whooooo didn't finish the job back in 1776?

It's just practice for social media. It's code to use on youtube, twitter, etc.

There's almost no way they can accurately filter out the use of google instead of nigger without seriously a advanced contextual AI interpreting it, while nigger can be filtered in an hour by any 12 year old with a regex manual.

Just like Pepe and Can't Stump The Trump huh. Shut the fuck up you double google skype

Why do some people believe that violence is never justified?

Sure, pepperspray is fucking useless when you are trying to get someone into the car.

But it's not like the girl didn't try to run from the police because she had weed on her and didn't listen at all.

BUT!
Pepperspray is probably better then a beating.

> "I said I have the right to be with my child. He told me no I did not."

Lol trying to make up fake rights.

>the mother

Fuck off I'll call googles what they are, you don't get to police my language fucking shill

>pepperspray is fucking useless when you are trying to get someone into the car
well it DID get her in the car
did you see the video?

I was skeptical at first, but it is working.

I like to go on reddit /news to incite racial hatred (they don't ban there for some reason), and people are getting away with saying nigger.

It is working.

>damn googles ruin everything
>what do you expect from googles

Beautiful, really.

For once in my life I am glad that reddit are such enormous uncreative faggots trying to imitate 4chin all the time.

Justice. Fuck yeah. I can't believe people were protesting about the arrest. And the mom....... Why am I not in the slightest bit surprised about her.

I pretty certain that anons are sowing on reddit.

They drop it in some threads, and the reddit-wannabes run with it.
More and more people will be using it to be hip, and it will only spread.

I have noticed that when reading threads where it is used, my brain already makes the google=nigger connection automatically.
This could catch on in a big way.

If the useful idiots on the_donald run with it, it is basically a done deal.

>traumatizing people moderating this content

makes me question why they're not coming to Cred Forums to utilize how we're apparently so terrible. Why isn't our captcha subset all of the "click all the pictures of brain matter on pavement" and shit like that? We're obviously so awful we're used to it, right? It'd be useful for everyone. Instead, they don't, and just complain, and try to get automated systems to filter through this shit doesn't work.

Wanna know why it doesn't work?
Because captchas still fucking exist. You can't filter between automated content and non-automated content. More niche content can be filtered by machines/AI but general "racism/bigotry" are such broad strokes, and so varied by geographical location (It's common and acceptable in japan to make fun of blacks with big lips, and even compare them to gorillas.) that this will backfire before it even gets off the ground.

Google is not as powerful as people make it out to be, this is simply another attempt at making a huge, end-all product/service.

Did everyone forget about google +? How about google wave. or those driver-free taxis that crashed into and killed a woman in their test period?

It's really marketing. It's just trying to say "hey look at what we're doing, we're still the big dogs" until their shit fails. Anyone getting worried about this shit, which you shouldn't in the first place because there's no guarantee it will even work outside of just blatantly blocking websites from google (which they already do when they get DMCA claims with no attempt to even verify the legitimacy of those claims).

>google
She is just as much white as she is black.

RACISTS BTFO!

HAHAHA the more it annoys you, the more fun it is.

what is google.jp and google.com

They can enable this AI and the severity of it's censor by google website to website

They tried again in 1812 but had to bring in Canadian shitposters, so they failed.

This finally pushed Ned into being on board with race war. Fuck em up, Ned.

Even the old white guy sees how much her value has dropped ever since she invested in Google fifteen years ago.

>SELL SELL SELL

>coalburner mother thinks the cops didn't behave themselves

What saddens me is that she burned the coal and now her entire bloodline will pay the toll.

Why do so many people carry marijuana around, if they are not dealers? Since it's against law, it's not like you could go to park for a smoke like with tobacco.
Why not just keep it home or something?

>pushed Ned into being on board with race war.
He always was.

Oh noo.. not Marijuana!

Fucking nerds

bump for great justice

Fuck off google

When do we get paul blart