Where were you when Muslims were eternally BTFO?

Sorry, but you have to go back.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/half-of-australia-wants-muslim-ban/7865630
australia.isidewith.com/poll/1566865877
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Glorious.

>Veiszadeh
What's that, an Iranian Jew?

>th-the vote was rigged!
>we can just d-do a new one without those ALT RIGHT NAZIS runining it
>only liberals get to vote this time, everyone into the private hugbox safezone so we can all vote no!
>if you vote yes you are a NAZI SCUM WHITE MALE
>its so obvious that our logic is superiour to yours
>you shouldn't be allowed to even talk in public forums your so BIGOTED

Youth is the future, and the future is looking pretty grim

Link?

>people who don't agree with me voted that means it was rigged

kek, I saw where you guys were doing this last night.

Gotta admit, skittles sure do know how to set themselves up for self-destruction.

FUCK

Major newspaper of the liberal leaning persuasion ran a poll that was 50/50 on the same question. So scared they did it twice...Australians show your power level. We al know deep down we are a massively racist society we just dont want to admit it

Remember she STILL wins.

>massively racist

Islam is not a race. Muslim is not a race. Lebanese is not a race. Disliking Islam has fuck all to do with racism.. It's just an ideology. You can fucking CONVERT to it.

"If you kill your enemies they win"

How's life going my fellow Barbarossa?

Wait, she's lebanese?

>Loses are wins
>War is peace
>Freedom is slavery
>Ignorance is strength

>Implying you can't convert to black

If you get BTFO up in your own opinion poll, you win

I don't know, aren't all Muslims in Aus lebbos?

up for a threesome?

Witness and praise, Americans cannot into race.

Why do you ask?

That's the rumor I keep hearing, but I don't know how true it really is in practice.

>first poll is majority support ban
>second poll is majority support ban
>"fuck these official polls I bet my twitter poll will prove me right when I share it only among my libcuck followers"
>strong majority support ban
>"WAAAH Cred Forums VOTES DON'T COUNT"

No but we are distrustful and openly insult and abuse
Asians
Indiana
Arabs
Niggers
Abbos

Most muslims here arent white
Almost every austrlaian will have been witness or part of a conversation about insert racial group and the following bant and hate

probably.

All rook same

She has to go back.

Sydney had cronulla riots bash an arab festival
Melb had bash and rob indian and asians students
Now its fucking sudanese and islanders jacking cars and home invasions which has stoked racial tensions again

Actually Australia is the second least racist country in the world according to oecd data. The "racism" here is basically a bogan drunk on public transport shouting racial slurs or "racist" attacks on Indian taxi drivers by other ethnic groups.

Racism in other countries is government mandated benefits/punishments (see South Africa) or having your family murdered by a machete (see South Africa) because of your race.

Work for goverment dept
Levels of institutional racism are rampant
If your name is foreign and you dont have an aussie accent you are automatically marked down in favor of a white or wog employee.

Those damn 14 year old boy neckbeard virgin autists at Cred Forums, damn them!

Cronulla was in response to attacks on lifesavers and continued threats of rape towards women on the beach.

The Indian taxi attacks were done entirely by other ethnic groups despite the media, the government and the Indian government as well as Bollywood portraying it to be done by racist white Australians.

Top notch.

Every government department that I've known has done the opposite and favours diversity hiring on gender, aboriginal and Torres straight, etc.

Any supposed institutional racism pales in comparison to the rest of the world. Not saying there is no racism in Australia mind you, I'm just saying that the vast majority of the world is far worse.

thats because if you lose to your enemies you win.

check em

This bitch got a ninehead.

>Where were you when Muslims were eternally BTFO?
voting in that poll nigger

is it in the same way that most rapefugees claim to be 14yo boys?

No, also if they're Lebanese they're more likely to be Shia muslims from what I've seen.

In the grand scheme of things if Shias see Sunnis getting blasted they only get worried because some people see all muslims as the same, but otherwise it's "lol, sunnis".

For reference, this lady is Shia.

Wonderful work. Hope she understand that they are not welcome.

Yeah that's because the sunnis are mostly led by the nose by saudi arabia who side with the israelis against them, who drop nukes on lebanon and yemen and astroturf civil war in syria.

Its hidden deep in anything that has conservative roots. I work in health care and the ammount of redpilled racist healthpractitioners is surprising

No thanks.

Always curious to see what my fellow Albertos have to say about the state of our country. How long till another bailout or tax increase? Why the fuck can't we have a decent right wing party that's both anti open borders and supports radical internal laissez-faire economic policies?

Nope they just double down. What's the point in taking a poll if you're not going to learn anything from the results?

>people that don't want Muslims coming in are xenophobic
>takes a poll to make sure everyone agrees
>result shows that voters don't want Muslims coming in
>well they're just xenophobic

>34% of GREENS VOTERS supported a ban
abc.net.au/triplej/programs/hack/half-of-australia-wants-muslim-ban/7865630

Holy shit, everyone's getting redpilled here

So basically 34% of greens voters understand that muslims want to exterminate gays. It's a start.

It is a sad tale. They never see that there is anything wrong with their religion or culture. It is always the others that are wrong aka. xenophobic. There is a reason western countries, culture and people have achieved prosperity and is the envy of other. It is namely because we have a different culture and religious views.

its an iranian mudslime for sure
t. aryan iranian

how is this dyke famous

You missed the extra layer:

Poll shows that roughly 49% of people who were selected agreed with the statement "we should ban muslim immigration" while 40% opposed.

>This cannot be right I'll do my own poll on twitter just for my followers

By definition this is a highly biased samplespace and by taking a frequentist approach to the statistics (as opposed to incorporating any sort of prior) you can basically just select for whatever you want.

Prior to the involvement of certain parties, she was claiming to have 5000 people who had voted compared to the original 1000. By definition the original poll included Australian citizens, while the twitter poll included as a baseline anyone on the planet, though the probability of being able to vote was excluded to those who could access the internet and would see the poll in this timeframe. (I.e. people in first world countries who follow said person on twitter because they share similar views).

A basic notion of statistics would have happily informed her that in order to decrease the variance of the distribution (assuming that the original poll was an outlier) by a factor of 2, she would need to take at least 10 times as many responses. Were these methods employed correctly and were the original poll not an outlier, it would be expected that the same result as the original poll would be achieved using a correct methodology. If the original poll was an outlier

So from the start the methodology was flawed, designed to give an outcome that she as a journalist would propagate as though it was in any way valid and even had all the earlier points been addressed, would simply be a second datapoint.

Of course given that the poll failed she has now written it off as "racist trolls" and will claim that both of these are invalid.

And lastly, have another poll.
australia.isidewith.com/poll/1566865877

Yep. So how you doing Norway? Have you been swamped with immigrants like Sweden or have you managed to stay mostly un-cucked?

Australians in general just don't want anyone coming in.
It's like you guys stopped giving out the memo "FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL"
What happened to those days?

>>Prior to the involvement of certain parties, she was claiming to have 5000 people who had voted compared to the original 1000. By definition the original poll included Australian citizens, while the twitter poll included as a baseline anyone on the planet, though the probability of being able to vote was excluded to those who could access the internet and would see the poll in this timeframe. (I.e. people in first world countries who follow said person on twitter because they share similar views).
>
>A basic notion of statistics would have happily informed her that in order to decrease the variance of the distribution (assuming that the original poll was an outlier) by a factor of 2, she would need to take at least 10 times as many responses. Were these methods employed correctly and were the original poll not an outlier, it would be expected that the same result as the original poll would be achieved using a correct methodology. If the original poll was an outlier

This. There's a reason most polls use a sample size of around 1000 people and it's because that's enough to be very close to the overall opinion if you truly took a random representative sample.

I'm fine with people coming in from any ethnicity so long as they're smart and share good values.

For example there's an Indian guy at my work who's an atheist and who is willing to drop Indian culture to fit in in Australia. I have no problem with people like that coming in. However foreign religions with toxic values? Nope.

>t. aryan iranian

Some kind of pooeye?

has anyone actually listened to the podcast of sam harris's with mariam on it? she sounds like a complete fucking retard.

And it needs to be random, not limited to one person's circle of friends.

If I'm an atheist for example and I do a poll among my friends and family as to whether God exists the result would probably be no because people generally surround themselves with those who are like-minded.

>Ban Muslims
Do people still unironically believe this retarded shit? How the fuck do you ban a belief that is intangible?

That was her?
He mentioned that "I had 4 hour podcast that went very badly" in that recent podcast with the triggered negro
I'll go check it out now

she gets so shrill at points you are probably gonna shut it off at some point. She gets BTFO by sam harris. She has zero fucking reasoning skill whatsoever

Ban people from the Muslim majority countries.

> racist society

All societies are racists, that is just self-preservation.

Also I had to download that image to see what Pepe did during the great war.

It's moments like these that I love Australia

Why don't you tell me how it is that muslim countries ban non-muslims from their countries?
It's more than possible.

W
H
I
T
E

W
O
M
E
N

> it didn't go as i hoped

no one on earth likes arabs, not even arabs themselves.

wtf i hate logic now

Didn't the pollsters also redo the poll because they didn't believe the first results the got?

It could have been better, and we are too liberal when it comes to migrants. We are luckily not on Sweden level, but we have political forces pushing for us getting there. There have been some "attack-rapes" and there is many downsides with the migrants, but the political elite don't want the public to know about it too much (won't conduct statistics on it). And if a problem is raised it is written off as xenophobia. And we have people that get rich on renting out accommodation for potential migrants, but basically they are paid to not renting out to other purposes. So students have to live in gymnastic halls, homeless have to live on the streets or in hospice while many rooms that could have been used for Norwegians in need it empty and costing the state a fortune.

I had written a long reply, but it "disappeared", so I'll try again, but in short form.

We are not as fucked as Sweden
But we have politicians pushing for us to get there
The government waste much money that could have helped Students and Homeless people
As example the state pays for accommodation for migrants that isn't used instead of letting students or homeless people get a place to live.

Look at that fucking skype nose, she's obviously not white.

So they arent even pandering their "refugee" shit anymore but straight up admit its a immigration on a massive scale.

Tbf it would still be that high if the vote was "would you support banning all immigration to Australia"

Fuck off we're full

If that's true then it's fuckin' glorious. A nation should prioritise its own people to some extent.

Anyone got the one where the blonde chick that was dating skittles made a similar poll and immediately went apeshit when people voted against?