What's her endgame?

What's her endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-economy-idUSKCN10O0ED
thelocal.de/jobs/article/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing, she is just stupid. But at the same time she is used as a puppet by Soros etc.

To channel all the force she can muster through her hand sign and shoot out an anti-racistic ray that would end the existence of the German people.

Cultural enrichment at the cost of the economy and society

The 5th reich

She's a woman. She didn't think that far ahead

its

"CULTURAL ENRICHMENT OF GERMANY"

and

"ISLAM BELONGS TO GERMANY"

dismantling the eternal germanoid.

she works for US.

Doesn't have one, doesn't want one, doesn't need one.

The guiding principle of Merkel's reign is "to make sure Germany/Europe emerges from this crisis stronger than it went into it".

That's all she is, that's what Kohl was: Crisis managers, competent if unimaginative administrators. If you want a project or a vision, you have to look elsewhere, historically towards the SPD (Adenauer is the lucky exception to this).

Secretly, I want Ralf Stegner to take the reigns.

Her endgame is probably just multicult bullshit mixed with extreme personal gain. Beyond that she's a pawn in someone else's game.

Crashing Europe. With no survivors!

I think she tried to save Germany in at least some form. Even if there were no fugees, Germany is finished. There is literaly nothing you can do about it. We sometimes post articles about Japan and it's demographic problems, but Germany has it ten times worse, nobody just talks about it - 25 million people in retirement, average age is 49, 75% of germany population is past fertility rate, german males 20-35 will be minority in 2 years.
Germany will implode within 20 years at best, and I believe this was her misguided attempt to save it mixed together with false appeals to morality.

Carrying out the Kalregi plan.

End the germanic race and secure a foothold for the upcoming jihad.

>believing the lies of (((them)))

When more work is automatized, you need less workers.

That man's even more abrasive than Schröder. The only role I can imagine him in is chief whip, since he's basically the SPD equivalent to Volker Kauder already; a bulldog that you unleash to rip into backbenchers or other parties' representatives on TV.

I was hoping it was bring all the muzzies in then eliminate them. Invitation for death.

none. She's an opportunist and always has been

That thing is female. It doesn't think past 'help the poor brown people'.
It's emotional and irrational, just like the women it mimics.

>end game, Muh Feelz
agree, looks like got played
but was liberal german hater all along

noone has an endgame you american tool they are all just as retarded as they look

For every country in the world to become part of the EU

It always bothered me that nobody on this board acknowledges or adresses the consequences of the mass rape of german women during/after the war, and the sheer amount of german men that were exiled while lots of foreign men went "peacekeeping" there and never left.

If a woman was loyal to her race then, she would have a lower chance of reproducing and would be selected out of the gene pool.

German women were genetically engineered to be race traitors, essentially.

this. germany's resources are mostly depleted. if population goes down the opportunities for young families will increase and we could have a comfy strip of middle earth.

"The people in power are retarded compared to me!"

Do you really think nobody in german government could see the consequences of creating the "migrant crisis"? Of course they did. The question that remains is why did they do it anyway.

Loss of virginity via Muslim rape
Because not even German rapists want to touch that.

retire and let someone else wsort out her shit

Kek

Weaken Europe for a Bolshevik takeover.

Making Germany greater, getting re-elected. I wonder though what she will do after retiring. Maybe travel the world and help refugees as part of some NGO.

>What's her endgame?

cheap labour.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-germany-economy-idUSKCN10O0ED

thelocal.de/jobs/article/germany-puts-refugees-to-work-for-one-euro

get expensive, low skilled, german workers out of their jobs and replace them with "refugees", who can be paid next to nothing for the longest time and can be employed in temporary occupations. to be able to compete, german workers will eventually lower their requirements.

that was the main plan all long and it's coming to fruition. merkel, like most politicians in most countries, is a puppet and mouthpiece of corporate interests. she's doing a good job making it seem like she has humanitarian interests, but be assured, that this is just a smokescreen.

Sucking Soros' flaccid dick

Importing almost free workforce that will never rebel against exploitation, surveillance and censorship.
But will the european puppetmasters be able to control them?
EU economy leaders include people who grew up with a silver spoon up the ass, all muslims they know are sheikh's kids coming to Europe to study.

>and it's coming to fruition
Either we live in different Germanys, or you're just mentally ill. Well I know the answer. :^)

90 Syrian dicks right in her asshole.

WIR MÜSSEN DAS DEUTSCHE VOLK AUSRAUTEN

>Either we live in different Germanys

yeah, you probably live in east germany, where nobody has a job to begin with.

Her endgame WAS to prevent the rise of the far right. She's unsurprisingly doing the exact opposite.

She doesn't have an endgame, she's part of someone else's.

Nah, thankfully I live in OWL.