THE VEGAN JEW

Cred Forums why is veganism growing so much?

is it current year material?

are people really falling for the vegan meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I
csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-weight-loss-not-due-vegan-diet
peta.org/living/food/vegan-desserts-to-make-you-cry/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2nXR4sBaY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_value
en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/is-a-tomato-a-fruit-or-a-vegetable
youtube.com/watch?v=jofvvb438Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BbtN4DtaExE
youtube.com/watch?v=PFvEwFavt6c
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAV0eEYeiDQ
translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreatin#Physiologische_Bedeutung&edit-text=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not that there's a lot of vegans, it's just that every vegan lets you know immediately that they are vegan.

that pizza looks god damn delicious

It's a trend. Dumb people (progressives) tend to follow the most retarded trends possible because they think it makes them "unique".

Also this. They refuse to ever shut the fuck up about it and so this vocal minority sounds like a billion walruses speaking at once.

annoying faggots, vegetarian was too mainstream for them

the price of meat is going up and people are disgusted with the factory farming of chickens and cows

i am not vegan, but i eat less meat and really try to avoid 'mutant meat'

Veganism is kind of me.
Thr is nothing wrong with Vegetarianism on the other hand. Cattle farming has always been at the forefront of globalization with the food, fuel and medication requirements it entails putting an increasing amount of power into the hands of multinational corporations.

Anti-vegetarian sentiment is the hallmark of degenerate lefts and cuckservatives.

reminder that veganism lowers test and there is very little way to get complete protein sources from a vegan diet without lowering your test to female levels

Do the chicken wings they sell at Walmart count as mutant meat?

Typical Austrian cuck, I hope Hofer will get rid of liberals like you once he becomes your new Führer.

More people are becoming aware that they can't justify their consumption of living sentient beings in the world they currently live in.

if you're buying your meat from walmart, its all bad

Not an argument.

Vegans are not exist. If you eat - you eat an animal, who was alive yesterday or 1000 years ago.

kys

Good luck, bacon. Rooting for you all.

It's part of agenda 21.

So is the new "eating bugs" thing. Cricket flour and what have you.

you could pull off being vegan if you take a lot of supplements.

some plant-based athletes exist as well. it baffles my mind that those get by only eating fruits and go raw for the most part. I believe it works but not for everybody. especially those that don't work out as much.

in fact, being an omnivore is pretty much the only diet you could technically do without supplements. you would still lack nutrients but not as much as with being full vegan.

I'm not a vegan or vegetarian but I think it's good that we start eating less meat because of the enviroment.
We only started eating so much meat after WWII.

American don't have culture, so they're very susceptible to fads, religion, and cults (mostly white people) they usually wear it on their sleeves or quit when it becomes inconvenient to the American lifestyle. There's nothing healthy about being a vegan and those who practice it on their children or animals should be jailed.

Honestly though, I'd be a vegan because the idea of cattle farming in mass waves to feed not only Americans but countries around the world is causing massive erosion and excess gas causing climate change, but then I remember that I'll be dead before I'm affected by any of that shit so I can enjoy meat in peace.

The problem isn't that people eat meat, it's a problem that people eat so much.
Meat and dairy products contain the highest grade proteins you can get your hands on.

Meat is good for you, it's just that people eat too much.

because its the moraly right thing to do. also 9fag and reddit is against it witch is a plus

>consumption of living sentient beings

I prefer eating dead animals.

Because of many things which have surfaced due to much increased public awareness, including..
>cheaper source of protein than meat
>healthier than meat
>easy way to lose weight
>increased awareness of animal rights
>increased awareness of environmental damage caused by meat trade
>increased availability of vegan foods
>increased multiculturalism from cultures that historically have more vegetarians and vegans

The body can much more easily use the proteins from animals because of it's amino acid profile.

>this triggers the omnivore
delete this

This. I've never met a macho vegan.

>vegan
You could maybe convince people to give up meat but don't get greedy and try to take away milk products and eggs because it will never happen.

This doesn't mean shit. Perhaps if you had posted a source otherwise pure propaganda.

Did this illustration control for other variables that may have contributed to the blockage? Did all these individuals exercise? Did any of them smoke?

That's a gross overgeneralization and here's another one. Your pic is typical of a vegan zealot to post

Wow, OP.

I'm actually the perfect person for you to talk to.

I'm now ex-vegan

was vegan for over a year up until 20 minutes ago when I decided to buy some burgers for lunch.

ask me anything.

Good goy keep eating meat, getting cancer, and paying for us tens of thousands to (((treat you))) with (((chemotherapy)))

Using steroids means you're not a vagen though since it's an horse by-product.

It's a new market. For example, you can make new ersatz-products out of soy and sell them for double-triple price.

Vegetarian diet is perfectly fine as long as it includes fish, eggs and dairy products.

Speak for yourself cuck. I'm on top of the food chain, i do whatever the fuck i want

This.

The only ones making a meme out of this are omnivores. See Lel so funny and original. If you don't wanna fuck up the environment, society or your health, you may wanna consider reducing your meat consumption.

I'm vegan for ethical reasons, but a lax one. I don't really tell anybody, nor do I have it compromise social occasions.

Supporting a subsidy industry that damages human health, destroys the environment, and operates a network of superbacteria cultures seems pretty degenerate to me desu

Not to mention that ethical consideration of non-humans is something peculiar to civilized, especially western cultures. But keep believing broscience conjecture about how plants will make your dick fall off

whats agenda 21

there is no such thing as animal rights. in order to have a right, one has to be conscient of the fact that the state allows him to act in a certain way and that the state would sanction anyone who stops him from acting that way. From your comment i infer this is hard to grasp even for you, so you can be certain that animals have no clue that some aspects of their life is protected by the state. But when you replace
>increased awareness of animal rights
with
>increased awareness of animal protection
you realize this is bullshit and it can be avoided simply by not protecting the animals. Animals should be protected only to the point their products are ultimately safe to consume for humans.

Pretty much. Low carb Pescetarianism is the gold standard of diets assuming you can get a good amount of local fish.

when does the narwhal bacon?

Humans are omnivores, vegans are stupid.

My food shits all over your food.

Veganism is pushed on the liberal masses to further weaken them.

It's a known fact that it is impossible to be healthy on a vegan diet without vitamin supplements.

Why do you think the nu-males are always so skinny and weak? They're anaemic. Not enough iron because they're vegan faggots.

This guy here again:

I was on a vegan diet since november last year, when I visited an elephant/animal sanctuary in Thailand. We were served vegan food daily and didn't have meat at all over the course of two weeks, it was a change I enjoyed, but others didn't.

I decided when I came back home to stay vegan,which had both benefits AND drawbacks.

As a vegan, I noticed my skin got very clear, I never felt bloated at all, i also became more feminine in general, much be something to do with testosterone and meat.

I had to take vitamin b12 supplements daily, which meat lacked, and also had to cook everyday (often for a long time) to produce healthy meals which gave me my nutrients I didn't mind this at first.

Vegan food is also very cheap, soya protein can be bought in dried 1kg bags for next to nothing, but it tastes like shit which is why youneed to cook all the fucking time.

forget going out to a restaurant by the way, every single menu item contains meat or dairy, there is no escape from it. And if you go to a Vegan restaurant expect it to be in a white middle-upperclass area and spend starbucks prices.

as the months went on, I lost focus, motivation, and energy. I even got very depressed due to lack of energy.

The one thing the vegan diet doesn't do is allow you a very rich energy source in the same way meat provides.

I gave up because yeah. energy. that's the only reason, otherwise I'd still be doing it.

you don't miss the taste of meat after 3-4 months.

it took jesus 3 days to rise from the cave.
bacon allows me to rise the morning after a hang over.... do you get booze in Isreal?
Bacon>god

You forgot this pic

My dear retarded German, we are omnivores.
If you want to cuck yourself to the level of denying your body the food it needs - go ahead, your loss.
If you are going to propagate it to my children you deserve beating.

>there is no such thing as animal rights

Not important, because their is animal suffering.

>one has to be conscient of the fact that the state allows him to act in a certain way and that the state would sanction anyone who stops him from acting that way

For civic rights, yes, but not ethical rights. Rights sanction and categorically sector off some behaviors, which is wrong to apply to non-humans generally, but only because we must relate to them in ways to our advantage. Large scale agriculture will affect animals in way not always in their interests, but the point is non-arbitrary harm. You do not commit harm if you do not have to do so. Harming another out of brute personal whim is unethical

This.

Link that video with the baboon.

Okay, be vegan. Just stopping fucking harping on about it like it's a religion.

all my family is becoming vegeterian. The world is turning into a bunch of nu-male faggots. They want you to stop eating meat so you become phisically weaker and society is able to sustain a higher population. The elite have understood that the higher the number of people, the easier they are to control. Even better if the high population is extremely multicultural so they can never find common ground to rise up against being fucked over.

oh god, im cumming hnnnnnnnnn
this is what heaven llooks like, im starting to get a hard on, MOAR ChEESE AND ChIPS GARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.... missing tomato sauce & pepper

Madonna ladra dammi la sauce e ci vado subito da sto tizio

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

Your brain will start degrade when you go vegan.
If yo make your children to go vegan they never develope their brains fully.

It is forbidden to do this - force vegan diet on children - in Estonia, Italy because of this.

Your picture claims eating 10% animal product is natural for monkeys and required for vitamin b12.
But then says its unnatural and unnecessary when humans do it.

Completely contradicts itself in two paragraphs.

and sausages.

I dont care what ja call it, where can i get it! buck man, im gonna have to go down to the burger van now.

What a disingenuous picture.

Someone who eats 1 steak every weekend is a "meat eater". How much meat does the "meat eater" in your picture was?

McDonald's for breakfast, KFC for lunch, and Homemade pork chops for dinner, every day?

That webm gave me a boner.

Cats have sex with spined pensis that rip apart the female cat's vagina during intercourse. This prevents the female from copulating with another male until it has healed
This is natural.

Duck vaginas have a large number of false endings in which to lead a drake's penis due to the evolutionary pressure caused by duck rape.
This is natural.

Our closest relatives, chimpanzees murder each other in turf wars, commit infanticide and are certainly omnivores that eat other mammals.
This is natural.

The first failing of your argument is the assertion that the diet of humans and chimpanzees should be the same. It is not, humans and chimps synthesise different proteins (rather than your pathetically unscientific catchall attempt), the proteins that are not synthesised must be obtained externally from either plants or animals. As chimps synthesise almost all the proteins that humans obtain by eating animals they dont need to consume as much meat as humans. Comparing diets is a false equivalence.

Stop propagating pseudo-scientific horseshit alongside cherry picked quotes in order to support your own ideology, go look at what happens to "vegan cats".

I fucked this up a bit.
youtube.com/watch?v=PcnH_TOqi3I

Slaughterhouses ar the biggest employer of illegal aliens. They can't get workman's comp when they get injured, they get dropped off at the ER and taxpayeres will be footing the bill. Hunt your own meat.

He is in Italy, i don't know where but i don't give a shit, i already know what to do tonight if it's close enough to my house

There are very rational arguments to become vegan (in addition to a lot of very irrational arguments)
Some guy I know became vegan because he thought the meat industry is unsustainable and too much of a burden on the world's food production. It's simply more efficient to not eat meat. For example: consider what an incredible amount of water is needed to grow all the corn or whatever that is needed to feed all the cows. The net energy humans could get out of it would be greater if we just ate the corn directly.

Personally, I do eat meat, but not very much. We're consuming way too much meat as a society and that meat has been tampered with in all sorts of ways. I'm not too fond of eating chicken that's been pumped full of hormones, and water to increase the weight.

it's some place in Naples, don't know where precisely

dude man, your ment to be irish not italian!

Next they will kill wolves and big cats because the animals should be protected...

You should be eating a shitload of vegetables and a good amount fruit, meat (and dairy, if you're not lactose intolerant), with minimal grains.

Grains are cancer. Literally. One of the most important redpills of our time.

It is not only energy you need to sustain your body.

My dear retarded Estonian, we are intelligent beings who have a choice to either fuck up all the above or not.
If you want to cuck yourself to the level of destroying our environment and sociaty rather than having a culinary experience - go ahead, everyone's loss.
If you are going to propagate it to my children you deserve beating.

>it's some place in Naples
Fuck i live there. By the Emperor, this is my lucky day, i didn't even know what to do tonight.
Thank you user, you are a good man

Kaepergoog turned vegan for his gf

csnbayarea.com/49ers/kaepernick-weight-loss-not-due-vegan-diet

>Kaepernick’s girlfriend, MTV “Code Girl” star Nessa Diab, host of a nationally syndicated radio show, recently discussed their choices of a vegan lifestyle.

>“He's also a vegan with me,” Diab said of Kaepernick on a video posted to the MTV2 Facebook page in June. “We did it together. Because we feel like, it's true that, I guess, the more animal products you eat and stuff like that, your body becomes more acidic, which allows more diseases to basically breed within you.

:_: its so beatiful
and here is what i had for dinner.... a toast sandwhich

I don't care about animal suffering. I don't care if non-arbitrary harm was done to an animal, except for the case when it alters it's products and a human eats them.
I understand your point of view, I would never harm an animal if I don't need to because I don't care about them. People deliberately cruel to animals should be counselled, as generally wasting your life to do harm is retarded, but if the non-arbitrary harm is caused by the current infrastructure of obtaining animal product without diminishing its quality, I wouldn't spend a single penny for making it kinder.

I will beat you with Estonian law that forbids forcing vegan diet on children.
Go ask your doctor before you buy into propaganda that degrades you into drone.

>consider what an incredible amount of water is needed to grow all the corn
Who gives a shit?

That is true. You CAN get all your nutrients out of plant-based food, but it's pretty limited and a hassle.
I'm not entirely against eating meat. I'm just saying it's completely unbalanced at the moment. We can get enough nutrients by eating only a fraction of the meat we do today.
If meat consumption went down, the meat that still is produced can be of higher quality because the pressure to produce so much will go down. Animals don't need to be pumped full of hormones to maximize meat/milk production, they don't need to be stuck in a tiny cage, etc. That means better quality meat as well.

Quality over quantity.

Seriously, tell us more. Did you eat a lot of beans and corn to compensate or?

Replace white bread with multigrain or rue bread and you are set. Throw in some salad too.

I dunno but what makes me more 'upset' is the anti-gluten shit going around.

No one caaaaaaaressssss

doctor will advise you it can be very harmful to growing kids.

FOUND IT HOLY SHIT IT'S 10 MIN FROM MY PLACE
Think i'll go there by lunch, can't resist other 8 hours

>babies don't have rights

>why is veganism growing so much?
Is it?

No you cant get all your body needs from plant based food to sustain your body fully. Your body will take a hit.
Guess where?

i was thinking about making a bread toastie for dinner tonight, i dont like rue, it tastes like cardboard

All animals die no matter what. Vegetarians just want them to die sooner and to end their bloodline. Cruel.

>Cred Forums why is veganism growing so much?

It's not.

It is harmful for grown-ups too but kids will take major hit from this.

It is forbidden in Estonia (Italy too) to force vegan diet on kids.

you lucky cunt, im so jelly :(

godspeed user. Post pics of your panino when you come back

Come visit Estonia and try it out. Ours is good,

he should throw away his smartphone asap

they would take your children away if you did it here.

It allows very privileged people with lots of spare time and resources at their disposal the ability to virtue signal via the necessity of eating.

you can't even be vegan without taking at least one supplement. There's no other way except eating meat if you wan't to get some creatine if you do lots of sports

Live update if this thread is still up for my good anons

I don't get it Hans. Explain the image to me.

What do you need fish, eggs and dairy for?

Good.
Same here.

>Estonia
too cold, but im still more lucky to go there than instead of brazil, who wants to go brazil?

it shows the genocide the vegans want to commit against farm animals. Don't eat farm animals = farm animals gone

>Your picture claims eating 10% animal product is natural for monkeys and required for vitamin b12.
>But then says its unnatural and unnecessary when humans do it.

In the vast majority of cases, what small percentage of non-vegan matter they eat, is from INSECTS. That's the primary source of B12, too. Most human beings today would be disgusted at the idea of eating ants or insects or anything like that. Those chimps eat a small amount of animal matter within extremely limited circumstances of choice.

Most human beings have access to THOUSANDS of times the nutritional variety of chimps, we have many many sources of nutrition that mean we can feed ourselves significantly better than chimps with less effort.

>This is natural.

The human digestive system is basically the same as our closest relatives, who are all vegan. There's no evidence that our digestive system has evolved in a radically different way. So the foods that chimps evolved to eat is basically the same that we evolved to eat. We have significantly more access to variety and better sources of nutrition and supplements, though.

>The first failing of your argument is the assertion that the diet of humans and chimpanzees should be the same. It is not, humans and chimps synthesise different proteins...

What are you talking about? "synethesise different proteins" what does this mean?

Chimps and humans obtain essentially the same amount of protein from any source of food. Give a chimp 20g of protein powder with 16g of protein in it, and most of that 16g will be absorbed - no different to a human. Give it a 200g steak, whatever the amount of protein - same thing. Give it a head of broccoli, same thing.

Humans did historically hunt meat but we retain our pre-stone age plant-processing bodies. It's why you can judge whether an animal is an herbivore purely by how they react to dietary cholesterol. If you inject cholesterol into a lion or wolf they would be fine, but a human or an elephant will develop heart disease. There's also many other evidence in the body for this. Good luck.

Pigs aren't very affectionate. Dumb image. Of course I prefer the doggo as a companion.

protein of course

babies are humans. Humans have the ability to comprehend what a right is. Therefore, babies have the ability to have rights and they have rights. Babies are humans that currently can't exercise their rights, that's why parents/tutors exercise the babies rights for the babies.
Other animals can under no circumstance comprehend what a right is, so they don't have the ability to have rights, that is why they don't have rights. Learn some law, retarded pothead.

>Pigs aren't very affectionate.
they make quite good pets, there smarter than sheep, sheep are dumb, and they know there usless, so they dont give a shit about anything, there total cunts and just want to piss on you, because there dumb and they have nothing better to do, god sheep are ao annoying

Fuck off.
Go ask your doctor.

a baby can't comprehend what a right it Andrei.

>The human digestive system is basically the same as our closest relatives

No, it's fucking not. It's extremely different. And they are not fucking "vegan", you retard. Commit suicide.

Creatine is made in the human body by the amino acids glycine and arginine. You do not need to eat meat for creatine.

>healthier than meat
This is complete utter bullshit.

Try to eat raw potato and tell me it's healthy to eat this. Meanwhile tartare is wonderful and it's raw meat.

Every single plant is toxic, period. Animals can survive those toxins and neuter then in their livers so they can eat this shit. Then when it's processed, it turns into their cellular matter etc. which, as opposed to plants, isn't toxic.

If you still don't believe me - feed your dog avocado and tell me how many hours it took until his liver died. Welp, dogs can do pretty well with vegetables etc.(they're opportunist omnivores although they prefer meat, kinda like bears) but exotic fruit will kill them.

Meanwhile as long as you don't eat any venomous part of an animal, every single kind of meat is good.

And then you have the carelessness of meat-eating. To be relatively healthy while being vegan you must have very rigorous diet, otherwise malnutrition's going to be a bitch for you. If you eat quite large amount of meat you likely never have any nutritional problems.

You may argue that it's good for loosing weight but everybody and his dog knows that the easiest way to lose weight is to eat less and workout. The fact that vegans are likely much, much less likely to be obese than the rest of the population comes from the fact that being vegan requires quite a lot of self-discipline and "not stuffing yourself with cake 24/7" has the very same requirement.

My brother was a religious vegan for 3 years but recently started eating eggs, cheese etc.

>y-you mean the same doctor that says fat is unhealthy? He is clearly ignorant.

>For example: consider what an incredible amount of water is needed to grow all the corn or whatever that is needed to feed all the cows. The net energy humans could get out of it would be greater if we just ate the corn directly.

US government subsidises corn farmers so that they stay in business. This is so that the US has food security: if there were ever a major interruption in the global economy that impacted global food production, the US would be able to sustain its population through corn.

The side-effect of this is that the US produces far more corn than the human population of the world consumes, and so the surplus is turned into HFCS and used to feed cattle.

In Scotland, more than 80% of our cattle and nearly 100% of our sheep are pasture raised, IE they are fed grass.

This is because in Scotland, most of the land available for farming is unsuitable for growing crops. The land is too steep or the climate is unsuitable. We can't economically grow crops in those conditions, but we can put animals there which can eat the grass. And we can eat the animals.

Vegan activists always ignore this in their figures. They treat all the land used to rear animals as if it could all be used to grow crops as well, when the reality is that a substantial proportion of land used to grow animals could not be used to grow anything else.

They also treat all the food used to feed cattle as if it were fit for human consumption, when, again, a substantial proportion of it could not be used to feed humans.

Ask him what? Every major nutritional organisation in the world agrees that an adequately planned vegan diet is more than sufficient for human needs, and in most cases it's healthier than an omni diet.

I understand you, you must find the notion of giving up bull semen very challenging.

top tier
>intermittent fasting
okay tier
>omnivorism, vegetarianism
what are you doing tier
>veganism, paleo diet

That has more to do with your palate than protein.

Protein and animal fats.

Eggs are in fact the most complete kind of food you can eat. Asides of cholesterol-related problems you can live healthy life exclusively eating eggs.

Even Gandhi in his veganism made an exception for eggs. Think about it for a while.

This so much.

I freely admit I probably eat a bit more meat than is ideally healthy, but I USED to eat too much meat and too much grain and not much else.

Bread, cereal, pasta, etc.

My typical meals now consist of one portion of meat and two to three portion of vegetables. Once or twice a week I will eat some wholegrain bread or pasta as part of my meal, whereas in the past I would eat multiple portions of grain every day.

Since I reduced my grain intake I have become leaner, more energetic and overall I feel a lot healthier.

Cut out the milled jew today, Cred Forums.

Even human ancestors ate meat whenever they got their undeveloped hands on it.
What is this bs about stone age?
We started cooking meat somewhere in the history and this was the point when our brain started to fully evolve.

> I do eat raw meat occasionally too. Tastes good and is good for you too.

>>intermittent fasting
fuck off akmed. the best diet around is the sea-food diet, sea food and eat it!

Is gardening time consuming and expensive? Not in my experience.

> every major

Name some.

Well there's also other reasons. Like the massive methane emission from cow shit (significant part of greenhouse gas emissions) and the fact that all that manure fucks with the nutrient composition in the soil.

It's like cancer.
I have a friend and she decided to go vegan.
It fucked her completely. All she eats is junk.
Another guy I know is a complete faggot about it. "You eat meat! Youre a murderer."
I remember one time my friend was making smores at a party and this vegan whore comes up and says "This is a vegan party! Reee"
He told her to fuck right off.
Yesterday I was at the bus stop and a load of lads were taunting the vegan nu male cuck.
I stood and laughed. Vegans are the definition of pathetic in every sense of the word.

wow so many itt falling for the leafy jew

peta.org/living/food/vegan-desserts-to-make-you-cry/

all vegan

>Asides of cholesterol-related problems
>Believing the "cholesterol in food raises blood cholesterol levels" meme.
That was debunked over a decade ago.

Do not overpopulate, Achmed-Mwbongo.

Yes, it is horribly time consuming.

Oh wait right. Your tiny quarter of an acre big garden isn't time consuming, sure, but I don't think you get all your food from this garden.

I mean literally every. I can ask you to name the exceptions. If there's a major or governmental nutritional organisation in your country - it's likely explicitly stated this. I'm from Australia for example, and the major non-governmental AND governmental nutritional organisations have stated this on the record.

Is eating 1 steak every weekend common in france or something? Some Americans eat 1 or more a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2nXR4sBaY

Shieeet, I eat tons of grains. Bread, muesli, pasta. What's so bad about grains? If I don't eat that much grains (well, fibre really) my bowels get all clogged up.

All vegans are running off ancient shit dietary memes promulgated by the corn and soy industries in the 80s.

Polyunsaturated fatty acids are the true wreckers of your health.

i fucking hate vegans, almost as bad as niggers.

Niggers don't try to take a moral high ground on regular basis.

Reminder Rob Zombie & his fine ass wife are vegans

Atherosclerosis is just scurvy. You're supposed to eat like 10 grams of Vitamin C a day to match the amount other animals make internally. The RDA is bullshit.

Linus Pauling (winner of 2 Nobel Prizes) figured this out, but big pharma silenced him.

he dindu nothing he was a good boie going to church, he had 2 weeks left on his record.

>Rob Zombie
a literal who endorses veganism, go for it guys

Nothing. War on high carb diet is just another new fad. Our bodies essentially run on carbs so I don't quite understand their logic.

>animals
>rights
Fucking queers kek

muh T.

Except thousand of rabbits and rats and insects are chewed up every day by the combine harvesters that make your veggies. Too bad.

testosterone shorterns your life. and i bet you also have increased estrogen. the light that burns twice as bright burns half as long

>factory farming of cows
?

He is raised to be able to comprehend what a right is. That is why he is given rights and he has people representing him in the meanwhile. As far as the state is concerned, babies understand what a right is through their parents.
Animals are grown to be put to work, to be deprived of what they produce, to be killed. They live to be abused, the society doesn't give them the ability to have rights. Animals who understand what rights are, claim them and fight for them. That's how slavery ended.

>non-significant gain of test
>gigantic gain of est

yeah yeah yeah

>Other animals can under no circumstance comprehend what a right is
>severely mentally handicapped people can't have rights

they need the edge to live. They thrive off it.
Vegetarianism was not edgy enough anymore

In the western world we have a propensity for feeling guilt and thus have a striving for redemption. This is the result of some thousand years of Christianity.

In Christianity, especially Catholic, there are customs and rituals that revolve around guilt and repentance by which this was symbolically and outwardly canalized.

In Protestantism the same basic mechanism is at play. Instead it rejects outward expressions of faith to concentrate on an inner bond with faith thru the study of the Bible. This means that they strive for a relationship to God not mitigated by external actors.

Protestantism also introduced the concept of predestination, which as Max Weber has described, meant that instead of mitigating the fear of eternal damnation thru ritual and symbols got Protestants to look for signs of being destined for heaven in the world. This makes for a lot of existential dread to be translated in soberness and economic restraint, of which the economic benefits could be seen as a sign of God's good will.

When the west became secular, the same basic tenets left it's residue in the culture. In stead of being able to strive for being seen as a good, decent human being by God, they were left with only themselves and their social environment to assure them of that.

How do they do this? They turn to ideologies, which are basically secular metaphysical systems. (Remember, communism promises redemption for the downtrodden after future revolution) This is where you get voluntourism, SJWs and various health and food cults like veganism.

go to a butchers, not a supermarket. supply and demand, closer regulations less spoilt, wasted food.

>"Vegans are pussies with low T, they're growing vaginas!"
>Well look at this evidence that Vegans do not in fact have lower T
>"Testosterone is poison!!!"

I'm just refuting the retarded claim that vegans are somehow lacking in T.

Vegans have slightly, but barely, elevated T compared with vegetarians and omnivores. Estrogen levels remain the same and are regulated anyway in relationship with T. Vegans consume significantly more phytoestrogens, which have practically no effect on males, but plenty of positive effects on females (less breast cancer, for example).

>Nigger detected

>veganism lowers test

Wrong. Plenty of food in the vegan diet promotes testosterone and lowers estrogen in the body. Squats, resistance training, getting sunlight on your nuts, saturated fat etc. also raise your testosterone so what about it?

>little way to get complete protein

The body pairs amino acids to form complete protein. There are also a few vegan complete protein sources.

Post source.

>Literally no sources or scientific evidence whatsoever
Look at pic related. It's true because I say it's true, so don't doubt me bro.

>have a striving for redemption
speak for your self

blah blah blah veganism secular satanism blah blah

Meanwhile...

The God of the Bible specifically prescribed a vegan diet.

Genesis 1:29

>He is raised to be able to comprehend what a right is.
Only when it's not a baby any more.

>society doesn't give them the ability to have rights.
Animal rights are a thing Andrei you dumb fucking cunt

>lets stop eating all these animals
>'but what will we do with these animals we no longer need? '
>let them carry on living!
Vegans are this dense, do they really think that those delicious animals will be left to their own devices?

so what was with that fish and the feeding of the 500?

>They live to be abused
Otherwise they wouldn't live at all.

Sheep - you know that funny fluffy animal was close to extinction until it was domesticated. Pigs would be hunted down because hogs/wild pigs are world-class pests, farmers hate them with passion for a very good reason.

>Anti-vegetarian sentiment
Enjoy your Bx complex vitamin and iron deficiency. Fish is also pretty good for iodine.

>it baffles my mind that those get by only eating fruits and go raw for the most part.
Bullshit, they eat tons of soy to get that sweet proteine. Soy proteine has a biological value of about 36% of that of a full chicken egg. Meat has 100-110%. So they have to eat three times as much. Better a toilet paper flatrate especially as a bodybuilder.

No, already the Germanic tribes ate around 150 kg /year which is about 150% of what we eat now.
Also a diet with lower carbs is healthier to prevent diabeetus and other diseases.

This guy gets it. Also the protein chains are more similar to the ones we need and hence need less reassembling and have a higher biological value.

What do you care more about the environment or your personal health? Just make sure the healthy food is expensive as fuck and make sure all the unemployed eat cheap paste. Every day.

What about the gluten-free trend?
That's pure bullshit, except if yoy really are intolerant.

>have diarrhea and bloated tummy whenever I eat bread
>doc wonders what's up
>asks me to try gluten-free bread for a week
>buy gluten-free "bread"
>one of the most disgusting shit I've ever tried in my life
>still have diarrhea and bloated stomach anyway

>hogs/wild pigs
there quite dangerous as well, you can't kick a pig for 6 unlike a dog

This is my favourite aspect of veganism. They want to take all those animals, who get well taken care of on commercials, and set them free in... I don't know where? National parks? lol.
Fill a park with literally millions of domesticated sheep and cows and let them either starve to death or be eaten alive by wolves. That's far less cruel that a life free of hunger and danger and a quick painless death in the end.

How do you use a search engine?

There is no moral weight to non-existance. You are not a morally bad person for not making as many babies as you possibly can.

Well, one of the Rothschilds was in some of the concentration camps and on instant they've learned who he is he got lighter treatment so you never know.

After all both Italian Fascist Party and NSDAP had strong connections with freemasons.

Humans eat meat because if we had to forage for plants all day we literally could never have even had the privilege to evolve an intellect. If you have the privilege of sitting around eating salad all day good for you but I can't gain weight and feel like shit all the time and starve if I don't eat meat or eat everything else constantly which I don't have time to do

I'd prefer if you did it for me, thats a good chap

This looked really good until 0:24. Then he started adding cheap bacon, cheap cheese and fucking fries ? Disgusting.

Don't forget the fact that all these grazing animals will not only ruin the land, but also increase the amount of green house gases, regardless of your opinion on climate change, cows are a HUGE source of methane.

Are you seriously this retarded, Ireland?

No vegan thinks that meat production is going to come to a sudden halt leading to massive numbers of animals having nowhere to go.

So eat some vegan protein sources, or if you're bodybuilding, take some vegan protein supplements.

This was brought up in a debate and the vegans responded "Eat the ones you've bred and cease breeding them."

It makes sense. Meat eaters created these animals by breeding them in outrageous numbers. To then ask a vegan how to solve the problem is ridiculous.

>Cred Forums why is veganism growing so much?
I have no idea, m8.
Diet is very important. I'm an oldfag for this board (I'm 48), I have two kids.
I mention this because my eldest daughter is a vegan. No milk, no eggs, not even honey.

Fair play to her. She told me that she doesn't like modern farming methods. I can't force feed her delicious steak.
She can make her own mind up. As can we all.
I eat loads of fish, crab, shellfish, lobster etc.
Eating good food is essential. Also soup. My wife always has a a pot of soup.
Leek and potato today. Delicious.

You can have rights only within the state. Since the state gives the severely mentally handicapped people tutors/other representatives, to exercise their rights for them, it means that, as far as the state is concerned, the mentally disabled comprehend their rights through their tutors.
The rationament goes like this: He is a human. Humans generally have the ability to understand what a right is. Therefore, he has rights.
Then the certain individual is examined, if he understands fully what his rights are. If he doesn't, the state declares that this certain individual understands his rights through his tutor, who will exercise them. Babies and Mentally ill are just exceptions from the rule that humans understand what a right is. So, the effects of these exceptions are corrected through exceptional measures.

>No vegan thinks that meat production is going to come to a sudden halt leading to massive numbers of animals having nowhere to go.
Perhaps, but the end result is the genocide of all domesticated cows. SO ETHICAL YES.

That's genocide.

Also they eat shit tons of soy for which the rain forest is cut down and which is later shipped around the whole world and also has a terrible ecological footprint. Also 70% of the worlds soy is Monsanto mutant seed, which means the farmers and the soil suffer from Roundupop.

>muh alternative better nutrition

topkek

Don't even tell me, I've jumped through the loops to get a rifle just because of them.

Such is life in eastern polant.

multiple steaks a day! such a lavish lifestyle

>implying people want to weigh out their lives in scoops of bland powder for "da animals"

Yeah, fuck off. The way you live is highly unnatural and that's why only a few mentally ill people can sustain it.

Do you feel like bugs are crawling all over you and wash your hands until they bleed? That's the kind of person who's usually a vegan.

america seems like they just have too much food and not enought escapisms

And breeding animals in captivity for slaughter is abuse and slavery.

Don't even tell me, I've jumped through the loops to get a rifle just because of them.

Such is life in eastern polant.
> Meat eaters created these animals by breeding them in outrageous numbers. To then ask a vegan how to solve the problem is ridiculous.
There's no problem in animals being there from perspective of meat eater. Eat them, breed them, eat them and so forth. The problem is with people who want to stop them for completely irrational muh feefees tier reason.

It's also perfect storm for colon cancer.

>implying people want to weigh out their lives in scoops of bland powder for "da animals"

What are you talking about? I said if you want to be a BODYBUILDER, eat the protein supplement - the vast majority of bodybuilders eat whey protein supplement.

You can get all the protein you need for basic replacement without resorting to powders, though.

So you will free the slaves by just killing all of them and not allowing them to breed?

So liberal : 3

And who do you think shills for veganism?

Small farmers? Various watchdogs? Anti-establishment media/politicians? No.

Big media, big corps, big farmers, big banks. They of course will still eat meat but plebs shouldn't. It's unhealthy. Listen pleb don't eat meat. It's unhealthy. Bad for environment, just like industry.

Of course there is no problem for a meat eater. They have zero compassion for anything but themselves. They support veal by buying milk intended for babies. They support pigs and chickens hitting boiling hot water still fully conscious because muh bacon and muh eggs.

By eating 5 pounds of brocolli and/or scrutinizing every label like an autist.

It's an OCD lifestyle for neurotic people.

More than half of humanity evolved in symbiosis with herds as herders and the rest were fishermen.

Animals eat other animals.

The whole idea is asinine. Get a job.

>Animal rights are a thing
very convincing m8. Animals can not have rights, since if their 'rights' were diregarded, they do not have the ability to go to the court and force the deliquent to recognize their right, nor do they have a legally appointed representant to do so. Animals have just protection from the state, as it grants any individual to report animal cruelty.

>So eat some vegan protein sources, or if you're bodybuilding, take some vegan protein supplements.

Have you had pea or hemp protein?

I can't load that shit up with sugar just to get it down that's even less healthy than just eatIng meat

So we should start eating dogs and cats now?

>Animals can not have rights
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights

>Listen pleb don't eat meat. It's unhealthy. Bad for environment, just like industry.
The WHO even admitted that.

>They support veal by buying milk intended for babies.
Veal tastes great though.
> They support pigs and chickens hitting boiling hot water
What?

My parents were farmers and had animals. You always want to kill them as quickly as you can, otherwise the meat will taste like shit therefore have shitty market price.

And the evil cows, pigs, and chickens mutilate innocent grasses and leaves that are humbly minding their own business.

Only the plants are without sin, and you want me to eat them instead?

What is the significance of what carnivores do? Carnivorous animals MUST eat other animals to survive. We are not carnivores.

Yes we are omnivores therefore we can eat whatever we want but some toxic plants.

Fuck off we're not carnivores. Hunting is integral to the human experience. Study humans instead of animals. We've been hunters for as long as we've been alive.

Our forebears, the primates, are omnivores.

There's no fucking argument you can make that humans are not natural hunters.

What you're advocating is some torturous ideology that makes people into neurotic zealots.

Help me Cred Forums, the vegetable jew is taking over my garden. What do?

Also the biological value of plant protein is garbage and they're usually uncomplete proteines.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biological_value

In factory farms chickens have their throats slit by a machine before they hit they scalding tank but are often still be fully conscious. Same with pigs. Before you say factory farming doesn't represent meat eating that is where at least 2/3 of meat eaters obtain their meat.

The weak should fear the strong, i eat meat because i am on the top of the food chain and the stupid cows should fear me.

I checked that last thread. About 3% CO-2 equivalent are from cows in the United States (source: EPA).

As such the other poster is correct.

I thought that was bs tho and your body completed them somehow

Germination and or fermentation improves BV.

Ban factory farming, meat becomes a lot more expensive, Jamal and his other unemployed homies can't afford a good nutrition any more, the environment takes less damage, epic win.

As long as it doesn't fuck up the quality of meat significantly it means that they've produced hardly any adrenaline by the time they hit it.

>look at me I'm so compassionate by advocating the cull of farm animals
>I care more for animals more than I do the livelihood of a farmer and his family
Vegans are as delusional as Muslims

Which means that they aren't so conscious.

I still go and help my mother and brother living in rural Estonia butcher their pigs.
Pigs will be butchered so they do not know what hit them, you knock them out with a blank fired little metal hammer/rod to the head and then simply open big bloodvessel to bled them dry. (and collect the blood, of course, can make tasty and healthy food from it).

And how? Combined with other proteine sources. Which are richer in the amino acids which are missing.

I know. I study food technology. But, seriously why should I eat an inferior diet?

they don't want to restrict calories, so they restrict type of food.

Even primates hunt, note this.

Eat it. Make salad to complement your meat with useful ingredients.

I hope you realize this is the same as asking someone who advocates use of solar or wind energy what to do with your nuclear waste. You created the problem. Why don't they use the billions of dollars of profit they've made to build a sanctuary?

Not a vegetable

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_rights
>Animal rights is the idea based on
>speciesism, term coined by
>Richard D. Ryder
>British
>writer,
>psychologist
>They maintain that animals should no longer be viewed as property or used as food, clothing, research subjects, entertainment, or beasts of burden.
A bunch of degenerate lefties that are unable to comprehend that non-human animals can not have rights, as the 'rights' are means for humans of interacting within human communities. Even the cruelty against animals is sanctioned as commited against the society, represented by the state, rather than against those certain animals.
Theoretically, it would be possible to legally appoint people who represent animals, then the animals would have the same legal status as babies, or mentally disabled. But the legislation of every state treats animals as property. And the measures of animal protection are just limitations of property.

Farmers have more utilitarian approach to animals. People who's contact with animals is restricted to their doggy and catty will have troubles understanding it
Welp, exact same technique.

>inferior diet
>better for the environment
>better for the human body

Solar energy utilises heavy metals in the creation of the panels and leaves just as harmful waste, except delusional Green types ignore this inconvenient truth and would rather just go 'but muh nuclear'

Solar and wind energy is a scam. Nuclear is the future.

There is no single country on earth where solar/wind energy survived without government subsidies, meaning that they produce power more expensively than any other method. There's plenty of nuclear power plants that don't need any subsidies though.

Eventually. Just discovered that thing, guess I'll dress it up for a couple fun snapshots first.

>animals don't have rights because I think giving them rights is stupid
>ignoring the fact they already have rights

Lee?

Yeah, you're mostly right there.
en.oxforddictionaries.com/explore/is-a-tomato-a-fruit-or-a-vegetable

Nuclear cannot scale up that much. We're running our of uranium. If we can get fusion or thorium going that would be awesome though.

thas rite, googles have a total disregard for everything

Does the lion fear you? The bull? The rooster? Maybe rabbits.

Thorium seems like the real end game

>my guns and technology doesn't exist
Suits vegans, who are morons.
Go live in the woods you fruit.

>>inferior diet
>>better for the Environment

_worse_ for the human body. You get all kinds of nutritional deficiencies.

>not hunting your food

>better for the environment
Debatable, going off what that one user said about soy food fucking up the rain forest, the fact that you've got to now use the land to grow vegan foods at a rate to match meat consumption, and the fact that herbicides WILL be used because farmers can't risk a swarmed crop
>better for the body
Sure, if you take these supplements every meal to make up for the deficit in vitamins and the like, and prefer having an inferior body to a omnivore

no state gives them rights, no state gives them capacity of use. they are property. 'animal rights' is, from legal point of view, just the denomination used for statal measures of protecting animals.

A gun has nothing to do with strength. Even a child can kill you with a gun. Do you fear children?

Such as?

>You are not a morally bad person for not making as many babies as you possibly can.

Your deletion attitude can lead to catastrophic failure. "I did nothing so I could do nothing wrong." Sometimes every action is better than removing yourself from responsibility.

I tried going vegetarian for a bit, but I love pork ramen too much.

Honestly, I feel bad for eating meat and consuming another living creature. I'll probably stop eating meat altogether once lab grown meat becomes a thing, which could be by the end of this year or next year. If you still eat meat after this, you're a fucking idiot and deserve cancer. Bring on the edge.

Also, during Yon Kippur hasids and orthodox jews alike, wring a dead chicken above their heads while praying.

youtube.com/watch?v=jofvvb438Ug
Killing, torturing, and eating animals is all part of the game, goyim.

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
Go hug a bear, you animal-fucking fruit

>from legal point of view, just the denomination used for statal measures of protecting animals.
exactly. So "rights".

You can have a pissing party about what the word "rights" means, but what you describe is widely referred to as "animal rights"

Fucking cuck dane kys

Thorium reactors will go mainstream in a matter of decades and fusion will become commercially viable by 2080 or so.
The energy crisis is plain bullshit invented by big oil.

The "green" energies are still the biggest scam ever.

>can't regulate the output in any way meaning you can't address daily/monthly/yearly peaks
Which brings another problem
>voltage drops and surges on all levels because of too low/high system output can be mended by storing energy...
>which can be done through reservoirs but those are bad for environment so you better build big-ass battery banks and replace them every 10 years when they degrade(ENORMOUS cost)
>the biggest output of solar power is in summer when energy consumption is the lowest(although due to proliferation of AC it gets little less retarded)
>also on daily scale peak output is at around 11-14 while the peak consumption is at 18 or so

These are the realities of "green" energy. I won't even start talking about how windmills are noisy as fuck and kill shittons of birds, because that's really beyond the point.

>>can't regulate the output in any way meaning you can't address daily/monthly/yearly peaks
batteries

You're a fucking idiot. Chickens are stunned first by passing briefly through electrified water, they are unconscious when they're killed.

Most of the soy grown is not for human consumption is for livestock. As usual you don't get back what you put into meat. All things considered it's a total loss. Check how many gallons of water goes into 1 lbs. of ground beef. You don't need to supplement anything to be vegan but I would recommend that everyone, even meat eaters, should supplement B12 because long term deficiency of it is extremely damaging. They inject livestock with B12 so you can't really claim you eat animals for B12. I mean, you could but it would be less expensive and more sensible to supplement it yourself not risking heart disease or colon cancer by consuming animals.

Average lifetime of 10 years generates costs. The energy storage mechanisms should act as a buffer in the system rather than integral high-maintenance part otherwise it's bound to be expensive as fuck.
>As usual you don't get back what you put into meat. All things considered it's a total loss.
How is meat farming economically viable then?

It's all good. My meat will be cheaper.

>heart disease or colon cancer by consuming animals.
I thought it's vegans that are eternally buttblasted though :^)

Stunning is not precise. Slaughter is often sloppy. It's not surprising to anyone who understands the incentive is to kill as many animals as fast as you can for $$$.

>I feel bad for eating meat and consuming another living creature.

Sloppy killing degrades quality of meat. At first you're telling us that raising animals costs a lot here and then you're saying that they would want to throw quite large amount of that costs and effort out of the window because they want to save $0,01 per animal in the slaughterhouse.

>Since the state gives the severely mentally handicapped people tutors/other representatives, to exercise their rights for them, it means that, as far as the state is concerned, the mentally disabled comprehend their rights through their tutors.

So why can't we have 'tutors' for animals?

You are turning pounds of corn, soy, grass into little burgers nowhere near as nutritious. It's profitable because the demand is high.

Don't let them tempt you bongbro.
Stick to toast sandwiches and you'll be set.

>being so bluepilled that you separate the reality of animals being slaughtered mass scale for your brief moment of convenience
>not recognizing the need for lab grown meat
youtube.com/watch?v=BbtN4DtaExE
You'll be my mitzvah for today.

Thorium is nuclear. The technology is not limited to using extracted U-235 from the ground, even though conventional fuel cycle does it this way. The old technology is generally wasteful, only about 1% of the energy content is extracted and the waste glows.
Current Nuclear Industry is constantly threatened to be shut down and its interest is therefore to continue the profitable operation that was already permitted in the past. The industry, unfortunately, does next to nothing to advance the technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=PFvEwFavt6c

>high quality meat

>Average lifetime of 10 years generates costs
Still cost effective

>but what you describe is widely referred to as "animal rights"
what the fuck are you talking about?
The term 'animal rights' was created by non-lawyers, in the SJW manner of 'rights are what I believe others are entitled to'.
The state, however, doesn't grant animal rights. No law will say 'animals have the right to life, to good treatment etc.' The laws that protect animals will say 'animals must be treated with kindness, etc.'
Also, show me that animals have capacity of use, an essential condition for having rights, if you want more (you)s. Because I start having the suspicion that you're not even trying.

> Citation Vogue Magazine circa 1970s

I thought the chinks were actually trying to make progress on thorium?

Most of this soy is used to feed cattle.

I'm not saying we can't.

I was referring to the nuclear industry in the western countries

Yes, India and China are experimenting with Thorium, a cheap source for nuclear energy.

I dont see why anyone would be vegan
Shits unhealthy

Nope. Currently solar power doesn't use so many batteries because it forms small part of the overall power output therefore you can regulate it in other powerplants but even as such it can't survive on the market on its own. If you'd add the costs of maintaining gigantic battery banks to jump to all-green energy production, the energy prices would go exponentially because as it is, you can easily subsidy the ecological energy sources as they form

Read the thread you fucking faggot.

Vitamin Bx deficiency
Iron deficiency
Iodine deficiency
Incomplete proteine sources
Eating carbonhydrates instead which is worse for the blood sugar level and can cause diabeetus
Also veganism leads to a lack of creatine which is important for the muscles as well as for the brain, especially during a childs development.
Fish is also fucking legit for the fatty acids it has, which are used to build hormones, such as DHA and EPA

B12
Omega 3
Vitamin D

These would be the most serious but there are several others. A lot of people have fucked their shit up and killed their kids by neglecting B12 and who knows what else.

The standard American diet is way worse of course but there is such a thing as balance.

That's the end result already

Enjoy dying early you weak willed faggot

Kek

batteries can only store so much
if you get more than a week of cloudy weather the power will break down

otherwise you would need another house full of batteries to supplement one household or a ridicolous figure like that

B12 in fermented tea, spirulina, unwashed organic produce.

Omega 3 in many legumes, linseed (flax), walnuts, olive oil etc.

Vitamin D from direct sunlight and mushrooms.

Kek, I was a vegetarian for 3 years, I feel a lot better now, filthy cygan.

you probably need a fuel cell or something that produces a chemical that can be stored away in tanks without needing battery fiber for every energy unit

>kale
>spirulina
>carrots
>honey
>chlorella
>activated almonds
>member berries
Any "deficiency" you have is likely to be corrected with my breakfast smoothie.

The important thing is that you've found a hobby to occupy your free time--cataloging the various bushels of seeds and weeds you need to chew in the proper proportions every day to cross the malnutrition threshold.

Veganism is mental illness.

Jesus Christ our Lord ate meat.

B12 sure. Iron highly doubtful. Most salt is iodized but you can eat kelp/seaweed. Incomplete protein myth. High carb diet isn't gonna give you diabetes. Soda and a lot of stupidity might. Creatine is created in the body by amino acids glycine and arginine you do not need to eat meat for creatine. Most fish is contaminated with mercury and other toxic shit I would not recommend eating that. ALA is better handled by the body in the absence of DHA/EPA so if ALA is your only source your body will make more use of it.

B12 - Unrealistic expectation - you would literally have to eat produce full of bugs.
Omega 3 - No DHA listed. Very questionable conversion of ALA to DHA.
Vitamin D - Normies spend their day behind a desk, also winter.

I agree its possible, that doesn't mean its practical.

Hydroelectric is great for storing energy. Just pump a container full of water and let gravity do its work when you need it.
Works with dams (destroys ecosystems though) and even wind energy at sea. Just wall off part of the sea and use pumps to change the internal water level.

It is a bit raw yet. Give some time for it to gain more powers.

God created animals for us.

I have question for true Romanian.

Is it true that your government didn't allow for DNA tests of some early medieval "Romanian" king because historians weren't 100% sure that HE WUZ ROMAN but had a suspicion that he was Cuman?

Why can't you just admit that you are mix of some sort of latins, steppeniggers and slavs and instead of it you larp trve romans?

Veganism is a false religion for weak people who worship the creation rather than the Creator who is blessed forever amen.

God hates Veganism

Not even but OK. Same could be said for you if meat didn't magically appear at your grocery store. You'd be out hunting right now I'm sure. I'm sure you're a more authentic hunter like your ancestors were right? The spear is about the height of your technological arsenal? Just because things are more tailored for your lifestyle doesn't render mine more worthy of ridicule.

Veganism kills

Nature is death and struggle. Don't like it?

Die.

Vegans go to Hell.

Vegan diets are actually pretty good for health for a period of time. Just remember to occasionally allow yourself meat or you are a fucking idiot.

Still, people who get into it because muh animals need to be shot.

Why are you so butthurt?

>The laws that protect animals will say 'animals must be treated with kindness, etc.'
exactly, these are their rights. What the fuck does it matter if the term comes from layers or not? It's part of the common vocabulary.

>Also, show me that animals have capacity of use
Humans enforce animals rights on their behalf

"And while they yet believed not for joy, and wondered, Jesus said unto them, 'Have ye here any meat?' And they gave Him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honeycomb. And He took it, and did eat before them." (Luke 24:41-43)

JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD
APPEARED TO HIS DISCIPLES
AND THE FIRST THING HE DOES
IS ASK FOR SOMETHING TO EAT

BUT NOT JUST ANYTHING
HE WANTED SOME MEAT

VEGANS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAV0eEYeiDQ
>meat eaters

I was a vegetarian for a while.

Long story short, i had to put a really loved pet down. On that same day i tried eating some meat and it didnt feel right so i stopped eating meat for a good bit.

I still ate eggs and cheese though, never go full retard.

That's jews for you.

t. chicken tendies addicts

God gave us DOMINION over the earth.

Not "partnership with"
Not "friendship with"
Not "roomates with"

DOMINION

THAT MEANS WE RULE IT
WE OWN IT
WE DO WITH IT
WHATEVER WE WANT.

DHA is coming from a living thing. Just like vitamin a retinol is easier absorbed by the body. It's because it came from a creature. Beta carotene is technically less useful but you have to realize that certain sources of it are extremely high in it such as sweet potatoes, carrots, mangos etc. Same can be said for omega 3. Vitamin D isn't typically found in food unless it's supplemented. IIRC vitamin a and vitamin d in dairy you buy from the store is supplemented and most people don't realize that. It would not surprise me if the average meat eater willingly or unwillingly consumes as many supplements as vegans.

>B12 sure
also B1, B10 and their relatives and Vitamin A

>Iron highly doubtful
No, you can get iron in other ways but most of it is not bio available, unlike the iron bound in the porphyrin ring of hemoglobin.

>Incomplete protein myth
Njet

>High carb diet isn't gonna give you Diabetes
It increases the risk.

>Creatine is created in the body by amino acids glycine and arginine you do not need to eat meat for creatine.
Better read physiological role here

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreatin#Physiologische_Bedeutung&edit-text=

for some reason the German Wikipedia entry is more detailed.

>Most fish is contaminated with mercury and other toxic shit I would not recommend eating that
Yes, thats why Japanese people, despite smoking heavy on average, have the highest life expectancy, because their fish oriented diet is unhealthy, of course burgerclap

>ALA is better handled by the body in the absence of DHA/EPA so if ALA is your only source your body will make more use of it.

See >Omega 3 - No DHA listed. Very questionable conversion of ALA to DHA.

Your arguments are bad and you should feel bad.

God also left an infant to die in a dumpster when her mother was afraid of motherhood. Thanks God.

>juice cleanse

Let me ask you. Do children in meat eating families ever die from or suffer from malnutrition? Or do you not care about that?

>not talking about the clear cut case of dieting fads along with women sensationalizing every breath that they take
BEGANISM KALES

first time in my live im envious of an italian. :(

If a child has a loaded gun near you, being afraid is a reasonably response

You are wrong.
There is no such god that can give you this you lunatic.

Partnership with your habitat is a MUST at least.

Ew a European lecturing me on God. No thanks, go back to your atheist pagan new age wicca meeting. Don't you have a tree to pray to? *rolls eyes*