Be American

>Be American

>Get shot

guy was wearing a la raza shirt KEK

Well,
Atleast the happenings started again

4 women? Definitely an offended muslim. Probably refused his sexual emergency.

>4 women

BASED

I care not if he is a Mexican, he who stands with me shall be my brother

have they named him yet?

>be non American
>concern yourself over America

So is he criminal mudslime or a based brother?

I'd like to believe it was the someone from /r9k/ trying to start the beta uprising but they're too beta to do it.

I wonder if he's got a whole weekend of terror planned out.

> Be Australian

> In America

> Get shot

How the fuck can you shoot up a mall and still get away? Is everyone in that area a faggot?

>be American
>go to mall
>get shot dead
>shart

Be Eurofag, get Mohammed.

Suspect is a beaner.

Who even goes to malls anymore? The shooter probably had to look through the entire thing to find all 4 people there.

Hasn't the USA had more Muslim based terrorist attacks than UK in the last year, thou? You had the gay shooting up the club and that couple doing some shit, the bomb attacks last week, the knife attack last week and now this.

beta uprising confirmed?

is stacy BTFO?

Encore?
The good thing is that the place is too dangerous for the snackbars...

supposedly since sand niggers are brown it's easier to say they're latinos because saying skittle is bad people won't know until the perp is caught.

Also seattle is a hour away from burlington
and seatle has a high population of sand nigger living in the area most beaners are illegal
and will not risk being arrested and deported for shit like this so they keep to themselves.
it's most likely a muzzie
but won't know till they're caught.

When the literal founder of ISIS is the head of your country, you're gonna have some terror attacks, man.

go away you little paki bitch

probably mudslime or illegal immigrant. either way, trump was right

Yeah it's almost like one country had five times the other's population and nearly 400 times the area or something.

>m-m-muh p-per capita

But, using YOUR fucking logic, shouldn't the UK be having even MORE terrorist attacks? After all, we have more Muslims as a % of our population than you :^)

>4 women

Fucking at it again.