Why are googles so violent for no reason?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/play/qAEdg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
medicalxpress.com/news/2013-10-oral-bacteria-fingerprint-mouth.html
cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822(15)00671-5
ln.edu.hk/philoso/staff/sesardic/Race2.pdf
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
youtu.be/i1WL5fIwavI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-P3l9ezaF8
slideplayer.com/slide/4051952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd like to say because of low brain activity, but not even animals are violent for no reason. I suppose monkeys often are, which I guess explains something.

backstory?

black guy breaks into house and steals shit

Not much more to it than that

>punching old people that are minding their own business

Anyone who does this deserves to be shot. Especially those nogs who punched the bus driver.

Why punch the old lady. They already had her bag. Pathetic.

That's the thing that baffles me

Usually old people and animals are protected

>tfw you will never have a GF who will fervently try to defend you while you're being ambushed by 6 nogs

Those cats had ancestors who bit black people 200 years ago. That's why they must be punted like footballs today.

Because they are an aberration of nature

They're literal primates. The link between savage ape and civilized man.

>he a gud boy dindu nuffin was getting his life back on track got a girlfriend and he goin to church and everything

I remember watching that trial live on Cred Forums
>Defense: Do not be deterred by the overwhelming evidence

Good times.

except apes and monkeys never fight without a reason

>webmeme
I don't use shitty formats

I can picture a kike lawyer trying to advance that argument.

>never build a civilization

i wonder why

That kid will slaughter so many googles when he/she grows up.

Fucking police, always late

Cred Forums - stfu cursing all white women - the chick was actively fighting nigglets instead of running away.

this shit is really upsetting. why are black people such worthless fuckwits?

ah

that don't have neanderthal admixtures

she's a white girl so no, she will grow up and advocate for feminism, ethnomasochism and open borders

Fucking googles belong in zoo, this stuff enrages me

To teach her next time, to not contribute to all kind of charities feeding exclusively mudslimes and niggers.

Also they do enjoy hitting white people, what is so hard to understand?

Why are we calling them googles now?

i just don't get the attraction to blacks. their skin is scaly and ashy. hygiene is so-so at best. the nappy hair makes me cringe.

why? beyond bbc or just trying to be cool?

question Cred Forums, is how do you redpill people? what are you going to do? arguing with people one by one just isn't going to do it, you'll have to do something bigger

Why must they ruin everything...

in an ill fated attempt to fuck with google's algorithms.

google 'european people art'

It's a response to recent google search result manipulation

What if we just make big compilation videos of nignogs googles dindus where they hurt animals all normal females would finally develop the same deep hate we have for them

Send them this

Blacks have what little capacity they have neutered by being mercilessly beaten and raped throughout childhood.
If you went to a white school you might remember that kid who was a bully because he was poor, stupid and his dad beat him.
Base line black is like that kid but worse.

They already had her purse!!!!1

I think it's the logical conclusion to mainstream entertainment desensitizing white girls to dindu behaviour and romanticizing poverty, violence, drug abuse and whoreness

This is Batey

Women don't care about your evidence, if hating niggers will become the popular opinion, they'll just hop on board like they always do.

Here is the final answer !! (nofreeviolence in the webm, you can see it safely)

webmshare.com/play/qAEdg

Normie girls wouldn't be able to stomach that kind of shit and would instantly block it from their brain

I fear they can only learn through personal experience

Pic related was a big advocate for refugees welcome and often posted against racism on facebook

Love how the white beta was so scared when approaching them that he had to signal his nonthreatening by yawning when walking around.

Fucking shoot them on sight.
That's why they deserve to be purged.

googles are just so ashy and scaly. how do they not itch all the time?

fkn Google they don't even know how to dicipline women effectivley,cmon he is retarded.
that girl deserve it for having such a retarded child.

Bullshit. Same old marxist theme that being poor makes you bad. I know plenty of poor people who are decent - it also happens they are all white.

Niggers have a pretty good life in US from childhood, yet they choose violence anyway because they are taught that everyone else own them shit.

And bullies in white schools often are huge, over-fed cretins who think their rich daddy will get them out of trouble each time.

Damn, he looks good for someone more than 400 years old.

Especially for someone that spent 400 years in slavery.

What's his secret?

Umm

Algeria I don't mean to poop on your party but you're a google yourself

Fuck, I hope yellowstone goes off by the end of this century, causes a decade long volcanic winter, a millennia long cool spell, and kills off most of the googles.

What's wrong with them ?

I don't think being black has anything to do with it desu, you can't assume they are violent only because of their skin colour there's more to it

storming with sideway punch paralizes the victim and prevents her from screaming hysterically "help, help those niggaz chimps stole my bag, jesus christ punish them"

testosterone desu, and lower IQ which gives them less executive control over their own impulses

It's literally cultural. Their culture literally glorifies the violent, it's how they maintain dominance in their social group. This is common for tribalism.

>hurr dem stupid!
No. I'd almost accept high testosterone, but Czechs, Poles and Italians also have high testosterone. I even remember a study equating testosterone to friendliness.

Skin color is completely irrelevant

Race is what makes all the difference

This stuff bothers me more and not because I one of those "animals are more important than people" fags. It's so unprovoked, that cat could never do anything to hurt them, yet they use extreme violence against it and in the end just laugh showing no respect for literally anything.

black lives should only matter to whitey

poor girl. i live in a predominantly leftist town. i see a lot of interracial couples. all of them some young white girl with some hood nigger. it's their choice of course but i kind of feel sad for the girls. gullible indoctrinated girls. bombarded by media to give their best years to some scumbag. really feels bad. they will find out that their choice was bad eventually but still. bad, bad situation.

As a student in Geography and History your stats and personnal feelings do not prove anything

Race has nothing to do with IQ or anything, culture otherwise does

Always love this one.

>be extremely in touch liberal
>"""educated""" extensively on race and other social relations in America
>"Ah, yes! African Americans! Let me show how tolerant I am by approaching them nonchalantly so I can them walk away with a smile on my face while writing on Twitter about how African Americans are just like us! :)"
>*get sucker punched*
>"MY SOCIOLOGY PROFESSOR DIDN'T PREPARE ME FOR THIS!"

Love it. Always cross the street when you see niggers approaching. Always pack heat too. Never underestimate a chimp trying to proclaim is alpha status to his pavement ape pack.

Being afraid of a big group of black people is beta? We all know what they're like, the only mistake he made was not having a gun.

>Race is what makes all the difference
but race is a social construct, remember?

how cute are you always this nice with papa.
>enslaved more googles and euros than anyone
>raped europe
on behavior we are same as niggers yet worse
your women passive agressive ways does't work here you get punshed just as the google did. you will be another kid who ill call his father.

>oppressed and imported by Jewish slave owners
>finally released from slavery by white men
>get cucked almost instantly by leftist (((NAACP))) operatives
>vote for shitty leftist globalist governments who export their jobs JUST LIKE WHITE PEOPLE NOW
>stay living in total shit because they're shamed/attacked for not voting leftist

Blacks are literally the test run for what will happen to whites.

Based blacks deserve our help, not Google-hate faggotry.

As a student of geography and history you have no authority whatsoever on the biological reality of race and the behavioral differences that follow from it

IQ is 70-80% hereditary
5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A

50% of Whites have the empathy gene compared to 10% of blacks

news.ubc.ca/2015/05/06/how-your-brain-reacts-to-emotional-information-is-influenced-by-your-genes/

Intelligence is mostly inherited, blacks score on average 1 standard deviation or below whites on IQ tests meaning far more are near retard level while only a microscopic number can be called "geniuses"

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.

Race can be determined via brain scans.

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible

If she gets beaten into a coma I'll just laugh, serves her right for dating a trash nigger

10k hours in mspaint

Link to the story? I want to see the mugshots of these googles.

Genetic analysis "supports the traditional racial groups classification."

"Human genetic variation is geographically structured" and corresponds with race.

Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.

Oral bacteria can be used to determine race.

Race can be determined via brain scans.

96-97% of whites have no African ancestry.
theroot.com/articles/history/2013/02/how_mixed_are_african_americans.3.html

97% of Whites have no black ancestry whatsoever.
unz.com/isteve/nyt-white-black-a-murky-distinction-grows-still-murkier/

There was "minimal gene flow" between archaic Europeans and Asians.
nytimes.com/2010/07/20/science/20adapt.html

Common-sense racial categories have biological meaning.

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html

Privately, intelligence experts hold more hereditarian views than they express in public.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1994egalitarianfiction.pdf

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

female mentality, same reason no civilization ever

Yep that's how you get rekt

Always keep eye contact and switch between each and everyone of them to make them feel threatened

I'm an high school monitor and it's the best way to pressure a group of kids trying to act badass
I might be in a position of power but it's the same with a streetfight situation, raise the chin, keep your hands out and don't hesitate to keep eye contact

Well I'm 6" and athletic so it might help but you shouldn't show any sign of weakness

I just don't get how anyone could ever kill a cat for no reason at all, especially in such a brutal way.

Bullshit, I'm algerian and I scored 120 on IQ test

You're just a racist biggot I won't read your shit made up with "muh feelings about googles"

Literally just ran a regression from a dataset I downloaded just for you faggot.

I doubt you understand how to read it so I'll put it simply: If you're black, you can expect your IQ to be lower. Even after controlling for education, mother's education, and father's education you can still expect blacks to have about 10+ IQ points less than that of whites. Obviously you can choose your variables and whatever I merely just did this to illustrate to you there is a relationship between niggers and sub-IQ levels.

Heads up, average IQ of a criminal in the USA is 88 and according to my regression, after controlling for mother and father's education and personal education, IQ is still expected to drop if you're a nig.

I won't go into all the nuances in the data, but you should really learn some basic statistics and read something like the Bell Curve to help you understand how idiotic you are.

>120 IQ
>can't into averages

For some reason googles lack empathy.

And yet you don't know what average means. Huh.

Really makes some of us think. Not you, but some of us.

I scored a 160 on an internet IQ test as well- that doesn't mean I'm 160IQ, it means the internet IQ test was horse shit

Pretty much unless you pay for a scientifically sound test, you will end up with a fake result

You're not 120IQ.
Pic related is though

haha thugh life amrite senpaitachi?

i also scored 120. and still in the 85 range, thats terrible imagine how low others are to give this average.
i am considred below average where i live.

DESE ARE GOOD BOIS

DEY DIN DO NUFFIN

DEY ON DEM PROGRAMS

GETTIN THEY LIVES ON TRACK

75-85 IQ.

Racial statistics are illegal that's all I need to know so it's not an argument

If I remember correctly, the gentleman who got punched had a mental disability, he died from his head hitting the tarmac.

Cherrypicking: the thread

Cause white people are never, ever violent, amirite guys

I know the IQ test is not reliable, but the map of IQ doesn't make any sense.

You're embellishing, there's no way a jungle nigger pulled an average iq

you should take the test again. otherwise people have been underestimating you and you have been underestimating yourself

make sure it's a real test not an online one. real tests are designed to be performed with a trained invigilator

Do you also remember if they caught the guy?

Who said anything about ever?

If a white guy robs a store that doesn't mean 95% of crime in New York isn't committed by blacks and hispanics

I think it's time for Justin Trudeau to go back to acting as an apologist for nigs while his country dies

No i'm not, also i'm an engineer student and i'm going to get all the white sluts
stay mad americunt

It actually does

That same map has been recreated dozens of times by different groups and it always comes out more or less the same

>algerian engineering student

Oh boy.

Please don't come to Europe.

Ok, now I know you're trolling kek.

I don't doubt you have a 120 IQ. Those in that image are merely an average of Algeria pretty much stating that if I was randomly placed on an Algerian street with a couple thousand people and one randomly started speaking to me, I can expect his IQ to be about 85.

Rape, it seems.

I won't come to your shitty country, faggot
You just can't accept that some africans are more intelligent than you

youtu.be/i1WL5fIwavI

Why do u ask stupid questions user?
>80 IQ as race's average
>Highest high school drop out rate
>Highest illiteratacy rate
>Highest single mother households 79%
>Highest incarceration rate
>Makes up 1.7 million of 2 million incarcerated in USA
>Test to have the highest rates of sociopaths due to a lack of empathy
>Rap, syrup, crunk, twerk are considered cultural contributions kek

Lets just be honest 9/10 are worthless and the ones that arent are almost all just singing, dancing, monkeys or athletes.
There is almost no intellectual black community and the ones you would consider to be smart, civil contributing members of society are only that way because the grew up in middle to upper class white neighborhoods

>I won't come to your shitty country, faggot
I'm not talking about my country, I mean Europe as a whole.

>You just can't accept that some africans are more intelligent than you
Yes I can
But some nigger who is fucking retarded enough to think his IQ is 120 because he took a 10-question test at www.totallylegitIQtestNOSCAM.com certainly isn't

you aren't going to thier "shitty" country because you can't compete and won't even pass the first test.

if you consider yourself better than the average native guy of a population you will get yourself in trouble pretty fast.

Learning nigger rigging isn't engineering, moon cricket. You've got your own shitty country to fuck up, stay home and enjoy the AIDS fag.

They did catch him but i he got a laughable sentence, something like 4 years

White or asian people in similar circumstances don't demonstrate the same king of unnecessary violence though

Algeria #2 knows what's up
Make your own country great instead rather than flooding our countries and bloating the permanent welfare bum underclass

If you're as good as you say, just make money in your own place and nut inside of pic related rather than miscegenating our jew-brainwashed girls out of existence

I don't consider myself better than anyone else, and it's not that hard to move to Finland...

>say it again pinky!

interesting to see how black females have a strong grip on the violent tendencies of black males. oh murrica, wish you good luck :/

cocoa butter

A 120 IQ you say! Engineering student you say! Why thats impressive but here in the states a man dont need no degree to build shanty towns or mud huts son.
Fucking a monkey to transmit AIDS to humans isn't considered to be a medical researcher either boy.
I say I say
This nigger thinks a third world degree is worth the paper its drawn on. Hell a first world education is worth less if the one being educated is from the third world. You ooggas get a fucking savage pass just to keep up.

take the WAIS-IV not some bullshit facebook 20 questions one you fucking sandnigger

haha flat nosed niggress, wtf man
our moms are light skined caucasians or sephardic jew skin tone or outblown white. that girl is disgusting (imagine her sweating boobs) beta flat nosed skin like shit.
tfw you will not have daughter like pic related.

This is true! Have u been listening to the crime podcast on therightstuff.biz?
I recommend it if not, it breaks down all the myths that liberals try to counter with why other races are violent
Ita not due to
>Product of environment either

Can't watch this one. Fucking satanic subhuman scum need to be killed

Even if i'm a nigger or a monkey or whatever you call me, I contribute more to my country than you contribute for yours. I'm getting education and i'm working a part time job. While you sit here calling me a nigger and other racist slurs.

> niggress
your women are niggresses though
If I'm wrong, post your own

>our moms are light skined caucasians
utter fucking horse shit, I've been to North Africa I know what you look like
Don't fetishize whiteness if you get butthurt about it at the same time

>tfw you will not have daughter like pic related.
Why do you want to have a baby like that?
If whites are not better than you, why do you want a white baby?
If Euro countries aren't better than you, why do you want to move to Europe?

The thing is, you can't simultaneously shit on Euros and idolize everything about Euros saying shit like you're gonna cuck us and fuck all the white girls

If you're as good and better, why do you want white girls so bad? Why not your own?

Can you see why your logic is flawed?

The IQ test I did was certified by a specialist

all humans are 'literally' primates

Search engines can't be violent. They're just algorithms, you retarded faggot.

nigger breaks into house and beats mom for awhile while going room to room stealing shit while periodically returning to beat her some more and throwing her down the basement steps before leaving

stop forcing an unfunny meme. its really lame and unfunny and nobody thinks youre cool.

Fuck off leaf nigger.

Nah, I only keep up with The Daily Shoah and FTN

But a simple glance at the statistics proves that narrative horse shit

There are incredibly poverished areas in Finland where I can walk around safely, the same wouldn't be even remotely true for Africa or black areas in USA.

>I contribute more to my country than you contribute for yours.
Good! Make your country great man
It's not an attack against you, it's just that 99% of the people you guys send our way are fucking human garbage and end up doing nothing but sitting on welfare and causing mischief
If you could instead thrive on your own native land that would be best for all of us IMO

I already knew that Googles were a bunch of Savages, but I didn't know that they were this bad!

Hitting old people and people who are just passing by for no reason? That's fucked up.

Yeah, pretty much

She's a good woman.

I just wish there weren't people who just attack complete strangers to steal what they have on them, or for seemingly no reason at all

>"animals are more important than people" fags

Are you a "people are more important than animals" fags? Very hypocritical

>No reason
you should stop being racist to them if you want them to not be violent

Shut up nigger

You're not being edgy by pushing back against it, nobody looks at you and goes "Oh wow he's so meta, he's so smart he's literally above this level of pleb humor!!"
You're just being a party pooper and causing less people to become red pilled

don't do it if you don't want, but don't try to be this smug condescending cuntfuck as if you're some great content producer

/rant

I had always been against massive immigration, especially if they're not sending our best people in europe

dude stfu

>angry guy telling me what to like
thats why you deserve jews
>i have been in north africa
buddy egypt and lybia doesn't count come where i live and i ll meet you with many whites in a radious of 2km
>pic related bla bla
why you think i hate you and the white race.
don't you see beauty in whiteness. i can't love a negra or something darker than my hand palm.
you know what you are dumb if thinking i have more black[0] ancestors than caucasian.
i'll choke you with my semetic nose snownigger.

What if I told you this kind of behaviour is very prevalent in some populations and almost non-existent in others
What if I told you that your country is currently replacing the former with the latter

uhuuh

uhuhuhuuuuhuhuhu

haha that shit is actually pretty funny. i fucking hate pets.

Then I would agree with you

Going to train some f1 savannah a and leave them all in the hood somewhere.

>googles

you mean dods

> your country is currently replacing the former with the latter

they are replacing themselves with chinks tho

chinks are psycho, but not unneedingly so

Because they can't get business loans

Found the nigger

Dods is the british equivalent, americans use googles

how is it to have no friend because of your antisocial psychopathic tendencies?

>I hope yellowstone goes off by the end of this century
>posted on 9/24/16

lol

t. interdimensional memer

he is a google, his gog friends are just as psycho

no i am white

doesn't both me. anyone who has a pet for companionship is a mental midget in my eyes who is unable to see things from an objective standpoint.

please don't make me post a pic of my white hand with time stamp

>Low intelligence
>High aggression
>Gangsta culture
>Media and academia enable it by blaming the whitey every fucking time
It all adds up desu senpai

Higher testosterone combined with lower IQ. They're basically in constant "mean drunk" mode.

>angry guy telling me what to like
Where did I tell you what to like?
I have my interpretation of your women, post photos if you think I'm wrong
>ll meet you with many whites in a radious of 2km
pic related: Algerian "white people"
why you think i hate you and the white race.
Because you have an unfounded inferiority complex that causes you to lash out and want to fuck up white countries rather than fixing your own
>you know what you are dumb if thinking i have more black[0] ancestors than caucasian.
But you objectively do

This is what I mean, stop this fucked up cognitive dissonance where you simultaneously love whiteness but hate white people
Be your own thing and be successful, nobody actually wants Africa to be a shithole, we just want you to stop coming

They lack the empathy.

The most striking feature humans have that animals lack is the ability to see things from the viewpoint of another person or being.

When a lion kills a gazelle he doesn't think 'Aw hell man that's got to hurt'.

Googles are like animals, they can't comprehend that what they are doing is harming someone else as long as it isn't harming themselves.

because theyre googles

Really?
That's actually decent if they're filling the spots with chinks, they're as low crime as whites
I haven't really kept up with Australian immigration trends but from what I've seen there's plenty of dindus there

you're literally devoid of humanity and you think you're objective? please... You're so far up your own ass, you're probably very fucking stupid.

Beacuse low iq and high test.
also muh dick

nobody fucks with kitties

>you hate white people
>you have more blacks in your family
you fkd up again you deserve a punch for this stupidity.
i warned you, you angred me so much now

i am packing my things and going with the first plane to finland. meet me there

>that yawn

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
AROUND BLACKS NEVER RELAX

ESPECIALLY when they are in big groups and you are alone.

Clearly a liberal though as we can see the male handbag satchel is is wearing. I have low sympathy for this man, if he browsed Cred Forums and got redpilled he would have known better.

Do you what gives me a bit of satisfaction after watching these niggers? Two teenage (17 and18) niggers broke into my house a few years ago in attempting to burglarize it while armed with a stolen cut down 22 rifle and .38 they fired almost 20 rounds shooting my dog in process . I fired 2 and put one in a wheelchair with a colostomy bag in lap and both recieved 17 years in an adult prison. The mother of the one i shot tried to sue me in civil court for medical bills and recieved nothing but my attorney fees because of "muh castle doctrine "! As i was leaving the court room i gave his family a big wide smile! I received threats for awhile but i gave no fucks. Don't fuck with a combat veteran with 7 tours under his belt

Fucking savages, they try to pretend they're peaceful like whites but most of them act like chimps whenever they can.

It's amazing how intimidating anyone can come of ass with this little bit of effort.

I'm 5'8" and not in the greatest shape, but I've been told I come off as intimidating at times (I have a big beard and am wide-shouldered, so I'm sure that helps).

Bhahahahah

Dude, explain why it makes you angry instead

Personnality matters more for men. Some blacks are decent human beings.
Same reason some white guys marry black girls.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=M-P3l9ezaF8

>Mein neger, r u bumb, duh chest have holes in it, u need to find some chest without holes neger.

I don't get why he didn't just cross the street instead

actually it tiers me rather then anger me
i don't hate whites. you thought i do, twice
no one marries a black women, it never happened,would you like the white girl or the negress,comon.
and i don't want to post pictures of whites i know.[white =/= european]

France monitors it's ex-african colonies's education. So usually it isn't 'google science' or anything like that.

Piss poor situational awareness. If you're going to take a leisurely stroll the the middle of niggerville pay fucking attention and be armed or avoid the shithole all together.

I don't understand their anger towards cats. Doesn't make sense considering their WE WUZ PHARAOHZ lineage.

White devil conspiracy?

>googles have a pretty good life in the US from childhood
wew lad

>i hate pets
Found the non white.
Only non-whites can't appreciate pets.
Plus, you're posting under the American flag, so I have a 4 in 10 shot I'm right.

>redskins
oh come on this hits close to home

Why do many people who score as clinically retarded display no violent or aggressive symptoms?
Why do people insist that something as complex as human intelligence can be condensed into a 130-year-old method of finding a number?

Around googles never relax

I've read most of those links. The conclusions you write next to them are mostly either exaggerations or total fabrications.

Has less to do with the capacity of sympathy and more to do with retarded thug life peer pressure. That's also why there are less openly gay black guys

>Experts did not reach consensus on issues such as the degree to which specific abilities or combinations of non-cognitive traits can yield predictive validities comparable to that of g alone, the predictive validity of g for non-technical work outcomes (e.g., contextual performance), and the nature and implications of race differences in intelligence.
Literally in the first few paragraphs of one of the links.

Good work user. I want a shotgun licence but my missus is a cop so it won't fly with her.

You might be white but youre still a worthless nigger

Nice straw man.

you just realized that there is no caring god. No god that care for its creation would allow googles to exist.

Are googles even human? Why do they have human rights when even gorillas are less violent towards us humans?
These savages need to be shipped back to their continent. I'm fucking done with these googles.

It probably has something to do with that Monoamine Oxidase A in the brain. It's a pretty interesting read

Why do you think that thug life shit exists in the first place?

Please stop trying to find environmental excuses for provably biological problems.

>Why do people insist that something as complex as human intelligence can be condensed into a 130-year-old method of finding a number?
It can't
But it should always be considered because that number is a great tool in understanding what's going on

>Did not reach concensus of the degree
Is not the same as
>There are absolutely no differences

It's literally not. This is what you fucks are trying to do.

decent post

didnt sugarcoat anything

>Daily Fail

>highest rate of sociopathy
Source?
Sociological phenomena aren't solely genetic.

Niggers

>815â–¶
>File: kashera.jpg (77 KB, 716x960)
>
>
>You're just a racist biggot I won't read your shit made up with "muh feelings about googles"

Racits are so low IQ, amirite? Lmao

Men of Harlech, stop your dreaming
Can't you see their spear points gleaming
See their warrior pennant streaming
To this battlefield

Not an argument.
Not an argument.
Not an argument.
>very prevalent in some populations and nonexistent in others
That's bullshit and you know it.

That's not true at all.

Why the fuck would you do this to an infant?

Was that the one in Bournemouth?

So are you trying to tell me that the event described didn't happen because the reporting website is low tier?

>cherrypicks 3 non-arguments from a sea of arguments
>thinks people don't see it

Can you help me understand your motives?

Like what exactly drives a decently intelligent white person into advocating for the suicide of his own kind?

What do you stand to gain?

The prison term Watkins handed down was the minimum allowed by law. Batey, 22, must serve all 15 years.

muh black privilege.

>this random google who just runs in and punches him
complete animals

This google went to prison for a very long time.

LOL

:(

Not that I wish to alarm you, but women on the force can be some right slags.

In a fucking Church?

It's all about oppression.
Would these people really be doing this if the white guy hadn't been oppressing them for so long?

Egyptians worshipped the cat god Bastet and cats as well, which proves niggers have nothing to do with egyptians and Egypt.

IN A CHURCH
ON HOLY GROUND
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

good

Their genes are literally inferior. Science shows they have less complex brains and they are more susceptible to cancer.

add me on discord and debate me then

>pic related

you probably don't even go to church or practice a religion. stfu

Nobody should.

Christianity is a cuck religion and always will be

yea, i would agree.

Jesus fucking christ

never noticed how the person holding the camera takes the white dudes bags after he leaves the bus

if thats true you have my unlimited respect

Why is oil so oily for no reason?

>Being THIS relaxed around blacks
Should have cross over to the other street, never mind the other sidewalk

hurting animals is a form of free entertainment for negroes. as stated earlier in the thread they lack empathy and compassion.

This gif always makes me wonder if the dog started first or the boy.

Seriously though - what shit-tier person would do this? I can't even wrap my head around why this would happen.

Really? This kind of shit happens all the time in England, perpetrated by chavs no less.

can confirm, around blacks never relax

To be nice with a sub-saharan can lead to be exposed to danger
Don't be naive, don't be dumb, don't trust the sub-saharan
The only line of defense of the sub-saharan will not be that you are wise or cautious but that you're "rayciss an sheeeyt"

:(

Dumb little nigger we can all see pictures of white people

Hi, "Aryans".

I live on Oahu, in the "state" of Hawaii.

These "Niggatry" videos are the typical behavior of the local snitch squads. They will say they are "gangsta" and attack people the police and feds let them.

See all these videos? The cops will arrest you and you might disappear if you take video of this here.

And what if you protect yourself? You get labeled as "Violent extremist terrorist" and the courts and police claim they can do anything they want to you in the name of the chilluns. And then they frame and murder you in or out of prison for being a horrible evil GUN OWNER.

Goatbless.

They all need to be burned alive or shot.

slideplayer.com/slide/4051952/

I disagree.

Just make them go back to their own country, it's the most humane solution to all this

>Hi, "Aryans".
You what now ?

As a former pussy myself, I can tell y'all that this nu-male cuck was yawning on purpose. You see, he was purposefully yawning to show himself on a relaxed state. It's better for cucks to show weakness rather than angst or fear and be called a racist, which is the worst thing on the world to neo-liberals and/or cucks.

>nogs actually letting a 1v1 continue uninterrupted (for the most part)
>nigger gets taken down
>3 others jump on top of the white guy as soon as he takes the noggcake to the ground
>still gets up and walks away unscathed

I wish he had a gun and shot all of them at once, but it looked like a school bathroom so he wouldn't have had one

That first picture better be from porn and not an actual rape

sorry m8

Doesn't apply to grills though. My gf says that if she looks one in the eye they think it means she's interested.

Algerian here, how is that shithole doing? Have you at least denounced islam yet?

the good thing is 50% of them won't turn 25

she fell like a log, RIP.

she is a 16 year old

> he was getting back on track, he started going to church.

gotta watch out for them left handed mother fuckers.

Go back

women are useless

Quick, simple and very effective
That's sometimes the only way to deal with a sub-saharan nutcase

China master race?

I remember this being on the news a few years ago. The guy in blue is an autist who doesn't get social cues. I think he irritated the couple and some google overheard. He actually died because his head was cracked open when he hit the pavement.

>china
>almost no nigs
>higher score than you western fucks

Gee i wonder why

5 points above

Wouldn't ever wanna live in China though, low trust and shit culture

It's because they procreate through rape

Same. There are no good girls around here dude. Can't fucking wait to move to PA

>implying mainstream entertainment doesnt push interracial in PA

Come on lad

I agree with the sentiment behind this post, but its retarded attempt to show up the libtards. This creator of this post has confused 'culture' (if thats what you can call it) with race. Libtards deny that race exists, but they want to mix cultures.

If a nignog did that to my cat I would hang him in his parents yard

>but they want to mix cultures.
And race. Go talk to any hardcore leftist, they specifically want everyone to become 1 race
please delete.
not even kidding

And I thought I'd become desensitized to these threads, she truly is attacking it like a fucking chimp would, holy fuck

Fucking niggers

Did the kid die?

>"THE KNOCKOUT GAME ISN'T REAL HOLY SHIT YOU RACIST FUCKS GET A LIFE"

Googles gonna goog.

lol at the blue dude gotta get my hat nigga b4 the popo show up

Was just doing his job.

Ever seen the show, "cheaters"?

This is the kind of shit that happens after the show.

>#MLPSeason5

googles gonna goo

Do liberals actually deny the knockout game?

It's kinda like the nig who got shot at Charlotte, libs are now trying to claim that the gun was "planted" in his hand by the cops

Why do googles have such a hard time fighting fair? You'd think for a race that revolves around violence they'd atleast be good at it

I was talking with my mother on the phone about that case yesterday, she actually does believe the gun was planted.

Fuck this shit

This is why you carry a gun

Yanks are given that right, they should all do it.

That dude got mobbed. Exactly when would he have had the chance to pull out his firearm?

my cz has a 19 round mag and I carry two spares

Why the fuck are you all upset about this? It's just a niglet. Maybe if it were white i would give a shit.

There was a (((NYTimes))) columnist or Jewish processor from Texas or Harvard that claimed there was literally no evidence of "The Knockout Game", which is totally bulldog, of course. Go to Colin Flathery's JewTube or read his works. He meticulously documents black-on-White crime, such as the Knockout Game. He's a good guy, but relies too much on anecdotal evidence and not enough on broad statistics.

pic not related

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

You would never see a monkey do this. They actually know how to care for their young.

And yet most people are pro-neuter; anti-free roam

Literally censoring scientific progress.

Can we get some retribution webms?

>The little manlet jump to reach the big goog's jaw
>The google subconsciously going for the bike after being knocked out

Kek

never been in a fight. I'm left handed though, i'll keep that in mind.

>The google subconsciously going for the bike after being knocked out

Parroting possibly one of the oldest jokes on 4chinz

That's how it was back in the segregation days. They might've wondered about BBC but they would've all basically agreed with each other that miscegenation was something that nice girls never did.

Aww, that's actually cute.

this.

Not sure because i've never had a pet, but aren't you supposed to do that them so they know what they're not supposed to do?

At least that's what I hear you're supposed to do with dogs...

It's genetic, they have a predisposition for random violence combined with an inability to defer gratification and low average intelligence. This is why it is impossible for them to live peacefully in civilized society.