LEFTIE PROTESTS IN FINLAND

LEFTIE PROTESTS IN FINLAND

HAPPENING IMMINENT HELSINKI IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH COPS

Other urls found in this thread:

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001267896.html
periscope.tv/w/arT4fDF6dkVOekRWR0pFZWR8MWt2SnBWZXJXUk1LRUSj5ohNHA_-UBOn0jt_Q1WUdc11qW_Xc1jQB3CHJ9GW
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDDpPeewKV?mode=couch
youtube.com/watch?v=wqATkCXxIXI
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=McPcU1ztMb8
iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001268178.html
areena.yle.fi/1-3732236
hs.fi/kaupunki/a1474680188086
mvlehti.net/2016/09/20/kuollut-jimi-karttunen-halusi-juutalaiset-uuniin/
youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c
youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE NATIONALIST COUNTER PROTESTERS LITERALLY HAVE PEPE FLAGS

Post more mongol bro!

Over 10k people on the leftie side

include me in the screencap

bost bix

How many on the right?
Any friends there? Time to commence meme magic

Here's a panorama pic for you guys

Only 80...

It looks like an average food queue in Krym.
I guess you liked USSR so much that you want big queues back as an element of culture.

This is too much for me.

Here is a link to a live stream

What is their most burning desire? Have a threesome with their daughters and the rapefugees?

Why do they have those yellow ear plugs in?

Love the advertising - awful skirt on a black cunt, 30 euros

The lefties are making a shit ton of noises

This multiplied by 5000

Our guy

Its halal skirt

What are they protesting for

What are they protesting about pham?

Racism

Showing ankles? That's haram and will bring the death penalty nowadays or at least a savage beating.

But I guess is all part of SJW's plan to reform islam - one inch at a time

Makes me PROUD to be Finnish, it's GAME OVER to the Finnish far right

It's the sweater

>Hey it's the weekend time to spend some quality father-daughter time in a protest

I wish I had a pepe flag or a MAGA hat/sweater. I would go there just to trigger some lefties.

Against nazis. I'm not kidding. A nazi caused some left drug addicts death and everyone is throwing a fit that there is rising nazi people in finland

just look at the smug face on the kid on the front right. if i could shoop de woop id have a whole lot of fun with htat

There only seems to be one Finn attending the protest. The others are undoubtedly foreigners, that should explain why they're anti-Finnish.

Must be nice to live in a country where you can counter protest leftists without being physically attacked and victim blamed for it.

>rising nazi people in finland

pic related

> Ad is written in English

oh god

>this guy on the left

What are they protesting this time?
Do they want more rapefugees?

>red flag
Wait what? The fist is punching vastarinta symbol, but then the next in the row is police and army. What did they do?

>A nazi caused some left drug addicts death and everyone is throwing a fit that there is rising nazi people in finland

>Demented junkie chimps out on hooligans
>hooligans beat him to death
>THOSE DAMN NAZIS ARE AT IT AGAIN

some nazi beaten black guy and he died and now lefties are mad demanding to end all racism in the country

There are never many people at right-wing protests, for several reasons.
(1) The left is stuck in the twentieth century, in the world of discourse, public activism and ideology, while the right is much more pragmatic. We're not going to chain ourselves to asylum seeker centers the way the left chain themselves to nuclear power plants.
(2) The left tends to be better organized, and the people who do the organization of left-wing protests tend to be 'professional activists' (read: perpetually unemployed faggots) who can dedicate their entire day to it (well, after they get out of bed around noon).
(3) Associating with the right carries a public stigma that associating with the left does not. Despite recent trends, the government is still openly on the side of the left in most major European cities (including Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Utrecht and The Hague).

You don't know the left, do you? They have a persecution complex and hate all authority, and are completely unaware that the authorities they despise are the only thing standing between weaklings like themselves and people like us.

>IMG_0213.jpg
... So I'm guessing you're there? Go fucking throw some rocks or some shit at them from a tall building nigger

Is this real

Is Finland even real?

Saw the lefties when I had some errands to run in the city.
Absolutely pathetic traitors, deserving of death.

They disgust me to my core. The helium in the balloons they gave out is more valuable than the life of that druggie that died, which sparked this whole mess.

Of course.

>some nazi beaten black guy

Nope.

RIP Finland.

OH DEAR GOD THEY'RE COMING

What happend?

Wait.. This is about that Antifa cunt that started shit, got pushed and fell on his head?

I'm so fucking done with this shit.
The second I get my degree I'm out..

periscope.tv/w/arT4fDF6dkVOekRWR0pFZWR8MWt2SnBWZXJXUk1LRUSj5ohNHA_-UBOn0jt_Q1WUdc11qW_Xc1jQB3CHJ9GW

Some steam I found

Practically every country in Europe is language-cucked in this way except for Hungary, Moldova and Russia.

t. Moldovan expat. your country's women are shit btw

Good post Nederbro. I've always loved the Dutch.

Kek is here and you're just going to disobey his order while you have the perfect opportunity? FAGGOT.

Some junkie talked shit to a bunch of skinheads, got knocked the fuck down, and died a week later.
Media goes ballistics.

>Over 10k people on the leftie side
Do you have other numbering system there in Finland?

Also on center-left side, a fat ninja with a knife in her hand.

Why even ask, of course it is.

there's also this party van stream
periscope.tv/w/1YqKDDpPeewKV?mode=couch

Also may I point out that you start protests way too soon
It is Saturday morning, people are either working or hangovered
In Greece we always start at early afternoon, right after the siesta

Yeah I'm here, rather not

those damned lefties! they made your camera go all sideways!!

must be the jews!

Doesn't it strike you that they all look frail, pathetic, frumpy and mad? They look, act and sound like the existence of people with different opinions is causing them physical pain.

Why is it that these leftist fuckos always get riled up over some degenerate human garbage? Funny how they don't do anything about the homeless, poverty stricken kids, the mentally ill, financial corruption...

Finland is drunk 24/7

Start yelling Allahu Ackbar and get people to join the chant so we can label them as muslim radicals
Lets start a false flag

Did they misspell peace?

i would a clown girl.

It's getting pretty crowded here boys

I don't think that's a girl, m9.

Shame, I liked Finland when I was there. I always thought they were based. RIP.

yes

holy fuck

I think that is a dude

Is everyone here BLIND!??!?! OP you gotta scream "Praise Kek" or "PEPE" while the News is recording or print out a million pepes and throw them from a tall building and let them rain down on the lefties.

The whole premise of this thing is ridiculous

>28 years old junkie goes to talk shit to a "neonazi"
>Spits on them
>Gets kicked and falls on his head
>Gets taken to hospital and released as he is fine
>Dies a week later to overdose or something

>NAZI VIOLENCE KILLS A YOUNG PEACELOVING POET THAT WORKS IN DAYCARE

Huge protest against....wait...Racism?

Let's pray to Kek that ISIS uses the opportunity to take revenge for what happened in Baghdad in 1258.

Finnish civil war 2.0 when

don't forget societal order requires we eliminate free speech and freedom of assembly t. guvment

well i'd still a clown girl.

CIVIL WAR NOW!
CIVIL WAR NOW!!
CIVIL WAR NOW!!!
CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!
CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!!
CIVIL WAR NOW!!!!!!
CIVIL WAR NOW
CIVIL WAR NOW

>protest march
>people are spread out to maintain their personal space bubble

You complete autists

So, what's this about? Some degenerate's death?

What are you going to do about it faggot?

Most of these left-wing daycare places exist either to indoctrinate children into Marxist politics or for the 'carers' to sexually abuse the children.
youtube.com/watch?v=wqATkCXxIXI

Is that Escobar's Indian cousin?

While I would love to believe I think it's just because the right is astronomically out numbered. Finland is lost. Nothing of value and all that.

It should would be a shame if Muslims started attacking them

marxist media always bloat the number of their drones. this is what 10k people looks like

>nigger in an ad of a 95+% white country

Shout allah acbar and post results.

The worst thing about this is how the media and the leftists are portraying that junkie as some sort of "dindu nuffin, gud boi artist soul" who just said his opinions, and got brutally beaten by le nazis.

Absolutely nothing, dissapoint.

In 2018, on the 100th anniversary of the first civil war. Will Eesti join the whites?

Helsinki is not Finland. I would nuke that city if i could.

i really should do vasaloppet sometime

would be fun

Not really. I think the right just consists of people who have respectable jobs and families and don't want to lose those.

Remember, you can mess with the right all you like, but the moment you fuck with the left you get an army of perpetually angry unemployed junkies stalking you.

"pretty crowded" for the finns its like 500 people hahahaha

You get that manypeople every day at every hour in my city...

Nope...in Italian and Romanian, Peace is spelled like that. I DO hope is some Italian faggot.

+1

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

yeah and then you would be poland tier because while housing the largest number of leftist cucks (naturally as the biggest city) it's also the economic powerhouse that funds the government programs like schools and hospitals for the whole country. without helsinki giving you wiggers money there wouldn't be a countryside and there especially wouldn't be any farming since nobody could compete with imported goods without the money from city folk subsidizing finnish produce

Send Suomen-pojat we need help!

Hell yes.
I know nobody here that has military training and supports the left

I spent most of my time working in Inari, so my impressions are pretty limited.

More and more

yep its italian...some smart italian anti-fa is doing a free vacation in Finland paid by some nord cuck...seriously..marxisists are too smart for you guys..they are th master race

Don't detonate yet. Let more come in.

PRAISE KEK

fair enough

im not saying you should but COUGH

Kill them finnbro
Kill them all

You have no idea about the amount of travel these faggots are into. No idea.

Is not that they have anything else to do, like taking care of parents and family. Is all about their butthole and activism. So stop playing dumb.

t. Egypt

Copt, Armenian, atheist or tourist?

sieg heil!

You know what you little shit, there have been a good amount of dubs in this thread, now listen, freedom aint' free, now if you could just print out some Pepes and throw them off a building or in the air and just get spread them all over the area, that'd be really aprriecented

"Hey Ali, you gotta come see these retards! They want our entire family to come over and screw their daughters, haha!"

agnostic, or more like I don't give a fuck.

IT DOESN'T STOP

they want to ban our air forces

Shit bomb, wont do anything in open space
What he really shouldnt do is throw an acid bomb in there
I really encourage him to refrain from such despicable acts

So when are the Hornets doing their bombing run?

>that sweater
>those glasses
>that hat

/fa/ would be dissapointed

Kek, please let ISIS attack.

I think that mudslime holding a little girl over a decapitated body would be more efficient.

These cucks HAVE to be forced to watch those atrocities day by day, instead of blurred out pics or not at all.

Silly lefties. Not gon happen.

You need to trigger a food shortage or something. only thing that will turn them right

can someone tell me what they are even gathering about for?

You better start doing something about this quick, or else there won't be any kind of civil war and you won't have a chance to raise your voice against this
>b-but I'll just join when others start it....
No, you lazy fuck, start organizing fast

It's like a where's waldo game
>Find the person that isn't retarded!

Suomi Kyllä!

It wasn't even beating to death, the guy hit his head, was released from hospital week later, and since amphetamins and head injuries don't mix, he basicaly killed himself.

>Finland
>Pepe
>not Spurdo
Can't express how disappointed I am.

Imagine, if a terrorist attack would happen now

Again I find myself praying for Hillary Clinton to get elected, because this world needs a Total War, and it needs it more desperately than ever. Hillary is the bringer of Chaos and Chaos it shall be. Trump is too good for humans.

Oh there will be, financed by Russian brothers after fins reduce their army to 1/3 of current number.

Those cucks would switch sides faster than the shrapnel flying around.

Trick question, there are none in that picture.

AHAHAHAHA FAT BITCH

I could just take the boat to finland, should i come with my friends?
I heard that leftists dont like huge people

DEUS KeK

Oh dog

my head hurts, there is no arguments for making finland more multicultural

They're going full feelings

Let's see, what do we have here?

- In the background, at least two people who might be male or female.
- A lonely old woman who thought she'd make friends at this rally but is staring at her phone.
- A guy who tries to be The Dude, but ends up looking like a generic scruffy old boomer.
- An Arab with a painfully receding hair line.
- A fat bitch who looks like she's less than one chromosome short of Down's Syndrome.
- Another fat bitch, but this one's a Finnish native as seen by the brown skin and even more Asiatic features.
- A guy with a ginger hipster beard (or maybe he's the local ISIS connection, seeing the colour of his hair), problem glasses and a cap.

Mobile safespace.
To protect them from "hatespeech"

I'd culturally enrich her.

I don't even care anymore

I'm just doing my own thing, will vote far right if the opportunity presents itself

They fear ripped nazis, not 140kg fatso neckbeards

take a visit to finland muhammed, worst case scenario you get 1 month in jail for rape

That's pretty funny, but does he really have to wear the fedora?
also
RARE PEPE
A
R
E

P
E
P
E

>They fear ripped nazis, not 140kg fatso neckbeards

now they have niggers paying shitty Music to show how much they are non racists

no fucking way
another pepe at counter protest

About two weeks ago a group called SVL held a small demo. Then this 28-year-old man Jimi shows up with his friend and start talking shit and spitting on them or something. He ended up hitting his head after one of the SVL guys apparently ran up to him and kicked him. He was in the hospital for a couple days, a week later he died from brain hemorrhage under unclear circumstances after he had already been released. He had a history with alcohol and drug abuse so he could just have od'd or something. The media blew it out of proportion and now those people are mad that an ebil nazi group battered someone to death. Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=McPcU1ztMb8

the bantz

80 vs 10k

N..numbers don't mean shit.. r.r..right?

Non-finns, guess what it says :D

News just to hand!
Finns claim their white flags are the best in Europe

There is no far right in Finland, at all.

all my keks

kek people like this stupid woman will blame white people when the minorities they want imported fail. they don't realize they could save those poor africans and arabs from white oppression by just not taking them in the first place

Ask the Bolsheviks

No to racism, no to fascism, no to nazism

This is a pretty good summary

Now they're protesting against "Organized racism", 'cause a white junkie died.

Jesus fucking christ.

anti racism
anti fascism
anti nationalism

Bismillah brother!

Good night, Finnland. Good night, Europe. It was nice as long as it lasted. But in the moment Hitler lost, everything was decided for all of us. Cultural leftism taking over the society was only the victor taking the spoils.

Good job Eesti.
Look at this picture, there must be migrant gropings happening in that crowd. Can't wait to hear the news

ouch

How many people voted for the Greens in Helsinki again?

I feel sorry for you guys

that must be hell on earth

How can anyone not understand what it says, since all three are derived from fairly global words?

THE DUBS ABU HAJAAR

ABU HAJAAR WHAT ARE YOU DOING

What does it say, Seppo?

>Azerbaijan

Lol

A neo-nazi killed or "killed" a leftist junkie. 10k leftists + jihadists + some normies marching in Helsinki. Not worrying actually. They are nothing outside the capital.

P E P E
E
P
E

Compared to the farmers' protest back in the spring, this is an embarrassingly low turnout

>The binge is over
Come celebrate Jimi's seventh drug-free day in Kansalaistori at 12 on 24.9.

Putki = pipe, streak, binge + other related stuff

>filename

kek

The binge is over. Come celebrate Jimi's seventh drug free day to

We had the big anti-racism concert over a year ago, then for a while it seemed like they learned from their mistake when the refugee wave happened. Now it's like they never learned anything. Our media controls them like the sheep they are.

Come celebrate Jimi's seventh day sober

Disproportionally high. People who live in the most densely packed urban area pretend to be green.

How much is 10000 really? It's nothing with all the cucks (and judging from pictures non natives) flocking to once place.

Is that Ben "pull the trigger on every nigger" Garrison?

Jimi is the guy who died a week ago and is basically the excuse for this protest.

If you ask me he just od'd.

This.
I just recently realized how mindless the "normal" person is. I didn't think anyone actually took what IL/IS and other shit papers said at face value, but these people really exist.

>But I guess is all part of SJW's plan to reform islam - one inch at a time
if they actually have that as a plan, and succeed, I will hold them in very high regard

Nothing would make me happier than religion of peace bombing the square and killing all of them.

This is a perfect standpoint

I'm happy either way. Chaos or Hope - it's up for KEK to decide

TRUMP IS KALKI

NO TO GLOBALISM

Maybe an assault truck?

Take one for the nation. Be a hero.

FINBROS WHAT IS THE KEK SAYING

Nettipoliisille on ilmoitettu.

I can't wait for Finland to become as cucked as Sweden

We'll unite our Cuckdoms once again and annex Norway. Finns will be infantry, Swedes will rain death from above. We then unite under Danish leadership and forcibly import Icelandic qts for breeding.

KEK wills it

You will import Tyrone and his six brothers from America, Fatimah and her eight children from Afghanistan and Mehmet from Turkey.

>Implying cucks are capable of anything

Why are there only cucks, like really, not a single man.

fuck this, time to start learning chinese or japanese or something.

Will somebody please put him in the fuckin screencap ffs

The left also lives on gibsmedats or are trust fund kiddies. They CAN afford to spend their working day wherever doing whatever because they don't work.

It's the right that has to keep a roof over its head.

Don't learn Chinese

Why should they, those cucks and their kids are a far more efficient weapon in achieving a worldwide caliphate.

This is what you learned from all the terror attacks in Europe?

>Spain 800+ dead, go to vote left just because their PM mistakenly blamed the basque separatists for a day.

>UK London buses blowned up, soldier beheaded on the street, they elect a mudslim mayor

>France Hebdo and stadium and truck massacres - flowers and #notallmuslims

>Germany New Year Eve rapefest, arrest and intimidate those who protest, for racism, push for more rapefugees with quotas for each EU country.

Kek wills nothing of the sort, Abdul! This winter will be white.

You can keep your cuck fantasies, we're not interested.

top fucking kek

Looks like a BDSM men's rights march.

The pro-Finnish protesters were going to protest today at the location where they had notified police. About less than 20 people arrived to set up and get ready to start the protest. They were confronted by police who told they had to move to a different location, and they arrested the protest organiser when he refused on principles of rights and law. The first protestors moved to the police-designated location which was quite far from city center. Because of new location, protestors coming later did not all know where to go.

iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000001268178.html

Wtf, someone shopped a Fin flag in my image of Mongrorian Nazis.

Praise Tengri!

Sorry but that police patch is not proper for that picture.

I'm sorry Funland but if the rapefugees don't overthrow you then the Russkies surely will because they smell weakness with all these unpatriots allowed to roam free and congregate in public.

What is this?

it's there a good stream anywhere? one at top doesnt work.

i want to hear the fins talking in their strange elvish language

So they can tune out other people's opinions

It did work for me either
but then I noticed that it requires flash to run so try it with internet explorer if using a windows machine

Vasaloppet.
The longest cross-country ski race in the world

Finland is the best meme country

sorry forgot the link

areena.yle.fi/1-3732236
hs.fi/kaupunki/a1474680188086

FINLAND, NO

ah flash was the problem, thanks

thanks also

That's Mongolia, I've been to that exact location.

Even our fucking prime minister is attending the leftie protest.

>They fear ripped nazis, not 140kg fatso neckbeards

>come to finnland happening thread
>don't get disappointed

The weird thing is that these things happen with a guaranteed delay. No matter what goes on in the rest of Europe, we go by a predermined timeline.

Even if there were gang warfare going on in Berlin today, these people would still be in the earlier stage of multiculti.

>moment of silence for Jimi karttunen
mvlehti.net/2016/09/20/kuollut-jimi-karttunen-halusi-juutalaiset-uuniin/
>Dead jimi wanted jews to the oven
I am liking this protest

>Peli poikki !
Even your language is a meme

It's the same way in the US. America goes through the same changes that the UK does, but a decade or two later.

>it's a concert
>classical music with a sudden twist
>star wars music
>now a cheery war march

It doesn't matter to them. He could have said the same thing about immigrants. The only thing here that matters is he was killed by a Nazi.

>pepe flag

"meme" is literally a word in french

It's the Finlandia hymn youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c

What's so funny about it?
Am I just retarded to not see the humor?

>Helsinki

Thanks, would love to participate in that.

WE'VE DONE IT POL THE MEMEVERSE IS BECOME REAL

>We make fashi'n feel good
Top kek

Death to cucks

Cities are cancer. The lowest birth rates, the highest degeneracy.

wut the fug

La chatte à ta daronne petite baltringue de suèdois c'est ta mémé que j'encule à sec

(1) isn't really relevant, that ""pragmatism"" is almost entirely caused by (3)

good song but you must admit even the start of that sounds like the opening to a star wars movie

you speak like a "blatte" as we say in sweden. Shitskin immigrants who love to say "fuck your mother"

It just sounds to me like a wild spurdoo is insulting me

Not really. Or, I can't really remember what the openings sound like

>10000

You heard that from your wife's son Jamal ?

ON LIVESTREAM

youtube.com/watch?v=aFOo86PDDuE

not exact but can't find the one i was thinking of

>Finns standing that close to one another
They must be pissed for some reason

A REAL HUMAN BEAN
AND A REAL HERO!

Yet again, you speak like a blatte again. Talking about my wife, nigger tier.

>my mom is there protesting

I know two of the people in that picture

>that cap
>all-seeing eye

Leftist confirmed being tools of globalists.

>>moment of silence for Jimi karttunen
Meanwhile, in a small town of 600, a Finn was killed by two Iraq refugees. The refugees first robbed him of money. After that, they walked him to the side of a road, and murdered him by strangling him with string, so that he would not be a witness. There has been no big memorial for the victim, and the prime minister said nothing.

that's not a fedora

That man has the kind of autism that might save the world.

not talking shit btw, was good song, john williams probably stole it like most of his stuff

And that's the problem with this country - they also vote and know nothing about the subjects they vote on. A flowerhat lady's opinion counts as much as someone who researched the subject for a decade.

WHICH MAKES MY BLOOD FUCKING BOIL
RAGE LEVEL 9001

>that one african flag colored hat

>he can't even redpill his family
I know you guys are all autistic but come on son

Mfw Finland accepts 10 million Russian polite green "refugees" in the name of multiculturalism.

Hi Finland,

Please don't become another rapefugee hellhole like us. We need your help on the day of the rope.

Regards,

Sweden

Does she even know what she is protesting for?

whats the kid doing with the pinky ear protectors?
afraid she gets influenced by pepe?

we both know what you need to do now user

>the city of 20,000

where is this from?

Thats literally an idea i had once. Base the majority of the population in small 20,000-100,000 person cities with a few villages for agriculture and a few large cities for trade and governance (like capital cities)

even building areas of small cities in close proximity to one another but separated by natural features connected by train and road

DO NOT FALL TO DESPAIR.

HITLER DID NOT APPROVE DEFEATISM.

AS LONG AS YOU BREATHE THERE IS HOPE.

>captcha: sanitario hope

Fuck you, this is the real one

Dude, it's one of your presidential cantidates who started that shit with the pepe.

Fucking cuck why did you let her go there? I would cut ties to my mom if she was like that.

So spurdo really is Finnish

>whats the kid doing with the pinky ear protectors?
I finally got the gist of this protest
It seems that the slogan is "Peli poikki" in english would be "Time out" like in football.
They went as far as to get their whistle to blow and thus the children at least have ear protection.
That ear protection will also protect from degeneracy heard in this protest.

>english
>in actual finland

yes i know you speak english online due to it being lingua franca but it actually saddens me to see countries like yours use english in everyday real life conversations among countrymen.

Who wins here user? One symbol of freedom? Or 10k protesters?

I'm going with pepe...

make new thread plz

in the US time out also means a childs punishment

starting to make sense.

Using Finnish would be too monocultural and nationalistic

What?

They look more like Chinese

what are they protesting?

HEY! they aren't niggers! they are googles sir

someone needs to add a few squares to this pic with a rainbowball digging up from under the finnishball

Try redpilling someone who's economic interests coincide with shitlib ideology. She works in the multiculture industrial complex.

This would be a fantastic way to go towards the future, if it wasn't for our cucked-by-modernism building standards, which just results in 'gravestone' towns like Forssa, which definitely aren't walkable, cozy or pleasant .

NEW THREAD

better yet
He should shout "HALLELUJAH" because thats the same as "allahu akbar" but in chistianity

Look at the Finnish flag again

You mean that guy who got stabbed recently?

Some, if not most of them are protesting against nazism and racism, typical leftist cuck shit. Some others are protesting against muslim immigration and demanding the borders to be closed. Police are keeping each of these 5 protests seperate of each other.

What are these people trying to achieve? Their opinion will change nothing. Politics is already pretty left, and those who're "racists and fascists", will not change their opinion just because a bunch of swines yell in the city center.

yes i know but i thought the whole "finns are asian" meme was just a meme

if theres something subtle to spot about the flag im sorry if i miss it my eyesight is pretty shit and i dont want to buy cuck goggles

KEK

By the looks of it
That flag seems to be photoshopped

It's a shoop and yes, it's a meme.

Get a grip, leaf.

They are mongolian nazis. The finnish flag is photoshopped obviously.

She views the protest as just anti-SVL thing. There's really no way to defend them and frankly I'm not too fond of them either. Mom knows about my political views and I made it very clear to her that I'm not going to that protest. It's just stupid to break personal relations because of politics.

I recently moved to Helsinki(Malmi) from Estonia work related and i haven't seen so much niggers and gypsies in my life in one day.

letting these (((people))) vote scares me

>i haven't seen so much niggers and gypsies in my life in one day
>Malmi
Oh I wonder why

Those are literal mongolians, the flag is photoshopped

Actual finnish ppl look like pic related