youtube.com/watch?v=OZT-5i2w3Ew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinine#History
twitter.com/takeemdownnola
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ronpaulitshappening.gif

oh baby
praise kek

If David Duke starts the race war, all is forgiven.

Otherwise I hope he is killed.

MY MAN!

is dis real

>Otherwise I hope he is killed.
It would be the greatest irony if he got lynched.

fucking David Duke top kek

Wake me up when RaHoWa ends!

Wish I lived closer. I'd join to stop them in a heartbeat.

It's nothing but a publicity stunt from both sides, literally nothing will happen.

Which is what they are wanting you to do.

Same

Blacks are literally trying to destroy America, a country they did not create, and which they are free to leave at any time if they do not like it.

Dont let them destroy America.

You faggot pussies are weak and scared to stand up. You faggots are only here to hide behind your keyboards instead of taking real action.

Fucking pieces of nigger shit, eat Bruce Jenner's dick you beta pussies.

this clown is gonna show up, shout NIGGERS, and then let everyone know just how much he loves and supports Donald Trump before leaving

fuck David Duke

Their whole economy was built on African slave labour. It wasn't the entirety, but without it they would've been like Russia today.

He looks rather creepy in a sort of mass murderer way. I wouldn't put it past him to make Ben Garrison's work look like childsplay

The African American slaves built everything in America they can tear it down if they want to its technically theirs

That's complete nonsense. Did the north collapse after emancipation? The only thing slavery did for the US economy was retard the development of the south.

>Which is what they are wanting you to do.

So sit idly back and watch them destroy white history "because they want me to stop them" or take action because I want to stop them.

Really tough choice. You're another faggot pussy that can eat Bruce Jenner's dick. You fucking beta cuck.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you internet tough guys? All internet talk, no action. You're all fucking weak and timid. Keep bitching on the internet and don't do anything meaningful.

>You faggots are only here to hide behind your keyboards instead of taking real action.
I'm not driving across the country to stand next to a man that cosplayed as a ghost for a period of his life. Defending the statue is a worthy cause, but that in no way makes him a respectable man.

It's Caitlin Jenner you bigot

stop posting

>eat Bruce Jenner's dick you beta pussies.

It's Caitlin Jenner you fucking bigoted piece of garbage, kill yourself you fat hairy neckbeard autist.

YEAH GET IT RIGHT NIGGER

Wrong, nigger.

Lets be honest, Andrew Jackson was a giant dick towards the African American community. If black fellows created a Mike Brown statute would you be happy?

You realize duke has been an informant for decades now right? Go join him. Enjoy being put on another list

Her name is Caitlyn and I would gladly pleasure her feminine dick if given the opportunity.
It's the least I can do for such a brave lady

He looks like a hermaphrodite desu

stop posting, your bait isnt funny or witty.

Sad!

good

ive been waiting too long.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

>nigger
(((Google)))

it's only a matter of time before they start tearing down statues of George Washington for having owned slaves

Andrew Jackson is just the foot in the door

>thinking whites have the backbone, pride and courage to stand up and fight
shiggly digger my nigger

MOONMAN
TEENIS
DAVID DUKE

Lmaoooo triggered dukecuck

>not wanting to kill all black people is considered trolling on Cred Forums
Well as a true patriot I won't be attending that rally with David duke tomorrow

Thats a big frog

>niggers doing anything without white motivation
British education, everyone.

He actually gave his slaves a nice home, guns, supplies as well as food and water. Even paid them with real money so they could go to the market and buy things. He allowed his women to have children and live by that time's standards an okay life for being a slave.

His statue on the other hand was put up because he was a great president and war hero. It had nothing to do with him owning slaves which many White and Black people had back then.

Are you afraid of a fucking list? I use to be a paranoid pussy like you. If your name isn't already on a list, you're not doing enough to stand up for your country and fellow white brethren. Assuming you're white and not a kike.

I could care less about Duke. I only care about the situations at hand affecting me and my family's future.

>a Mike Brown statute
I'm sure the black community would jump at the opportunity to fund that project.

wew
we wuz economic foundations n shiieett

>Duke shows up in his trump hat
>Wearing TRUMP/DUKE 16 shirt
>yells about the jews
>did I mention I SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP?
>Showboats in front of reporters while trying to link himself to trump
>shoots a nigger
>DID I MENTION THAT I SUPPORT DONALD TRUMP
>I SHOT THAT NIGGER BECAUSE THATS WHAT DONALD TRUMP WOULD WANT
>DONALD TRUMP
>DONALD TRUMP
>PLS RESPOND

Fore you

>it's only a matter of time before they start tearing down statues of George Washington for having owned slaves

well? why not?

decent people back then did not own slaves. andrew jackson paid extra if you whipped his runaway slaves before returning his "property".

He also led armies of white men to genocide native americans.

I cannot wait for the $20 bill to be cleansed of this embarrassment.

They would though. It would be the ultimate Fuck you to white supremacy and George Zimmerman! Contrary to what you think not all Cred Forumssters are white nationalist loons

I know this Brit is trolling but blacks do legitimately think they built this country. It's fucking hilarious and one of the many delusions they hold on to desperately.

Andrew Jackson was a degenerate leftist faggot so I'm actually ok with this as long as all of the protestors are either arrested or shot afterwards. It's actually a win-win

>nigger

Dods*

Andrew Jackson elementary school in Indio CA deserves to be renamed, how about Barack Obama? Yes, the first (half) black president. If I was a school district official, I'm gonna rename it to honor success, not a genocidal racist.

It's hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh noon

I can't wait to see the loops MSNBC creates to frame anyone but BLM with it. Will they just not talk about it?

>not all Cred Forumssters are white nationalist loons
Oh really?

then why call them slaves not employees

Now that's an interesting frontispiece!

and if you do the shocking math: (300 - 50) / 10 * 100 = 2500 lashes he was willing to pay for.

whipped 2500 times. this is ISIS level inhumanity.

yes. I'm with you on that.

I am a traditional conservative who stands for limited government and a preservation of PRINCIPLES, not some abstract race gibberish

these guys are right, duke is smart enough to know his rep hurts trump and he won't fuck off.

Good for you!

the race war is already happening in the usa

during the last riots niggers were actively targeting innocent white people to bash

just because you never leave the house and havent had to defend yourself from nigger attacks doesnt mean the race war isnt in full swing

you autistic shutin faggots

>If black fellows created a Mike Brown statute would you be happy?

They already have tons of Martin Lootin' Coon statues and nobody does anything about it.

>duke is smart enough

when has he ever demonstrated any intelligence?

Thank you.

Martin Luther King?

Because slaves were called slaves in the fucking 1800s? Why are people like you autistic. Who knows lad, maybe 200 years from now people who work for Corporations will be called slaves?

Moonman moonman can't you see?

Hoping it gets a little spicy

Will you be there?

I know this is bait but still.

Exactly, you fucking cucks. It's time you stop bending over and allowing these googgers to screw your buttholes.

he's right though. You can start the race war RIGHT NOW and yet you're doing literally nothing.
Meme magic can only go so far, you have to take action.

>Dr. David Duke, former high grand evil warlord of the Cuck Lux Clan, was lynched today by a mob of angry dindus wearing "around whites, tear down their sites" shirts

It could be pretty funny

The race war is already happening in the US and many other white countries. There's only one side fighting.

even a dindu is smart enough to know that, it's fucking everywhere, all over media trying to tie duke to trump. it's obvious.

people being more open with hating each other, its boiling up but not quite there yet. don't be a neckbeard

Let BLM do it. Let them destroy the property. Let them destroy the statue.

The more BLM pull this sort of shit, the more people wake up to their bullshit, and the democrats that support them.

Endless riots by BLM only benefits Trump and State republican leaders.

David Duke can go sit his retarded ass down.

The cops have already said they won't let this happen.

wgno.com/2016/09/23/nopd-we-wont-allow-andrew-jackson-statue-to-be-taken-down/

How? He was a famous general and opposed central banking. How the fuck was he a leftist?

this is the right answer.

all you faggots saying do something are half right, but you need to more than one thing.

you can't just go full on, you gotta change the political climate, far too many cucked whites to just race war.

IT'S REAL. GOD BLESS DAVID DUKE
twitter.com/DrDavidDuke/status/779483082571313152

>post yfw David Duke shows up in a moonman costume

Why should I care? I don't value the lives of Southerns. They're low-IQ hick trash

Whoa. We also have FEELINGS, jerk.

based duke fighting for america

who is this guy hes so dreamy :3c

if that was going to happen it would have happened by now. either fight or give up, but dont lie to yourself, society is cucked and will keep getting cucked unless you assert yourself

You people speak as if niggers could do no harm. You don't know if the nigger raped his daughter before escaping, you just presume any punishment is inhumane.

A female cousin of mine was raped and killed by niggers, and i bet their family would wish my uncle had been that nice.

Bruce already ate his own dick though how do you think he "became" a "woman"

Was there no episode last night? It would have been episode 7, I believe. Also David Duke is my man.

>You don't know if the nigger raped his daughter before escaping,

that would have been in the ad.

also, in that day and time, if that had even been suspected, the ad would have said dead or alive, because they would have killed him immediately if he were returned.

but since you are serious, I admit that I'm trolling. but if I were a black activist I would campaign day and night against Jackson based on this ad alone.

He gets too hate on Cred Forums even though he's done absolutely no damage to the trump campaign. He would've lost the primary if the David duke smear campaign worked you fucking idiots

Don't quote me on this. But I think episode 6 is the season finale.

You don't build statues about people that dindu nuffin

I hope Duke gets shot by a nigger. There's nothing more irritating than him latching on to Trump's success and being a Clinton plant.

its just a couple shills who make the same anti duke threads with the same posts every day to try and pit trump supporters against duke supporters

Maybe we'll get lucky and David Duke will die before this event goes down.

the right doesn't care about accusations of racism, they get it all the same, and can see it's not relevant. those were the voters in the primaries.

the other 2/3's of the cares about it and can be race baited

i'm not a shill, im just not fucking blind.

Yeah, that sounds like it might be true. I forgot that their season was so short.

Duke hasn't shouted NIGGERS in 40 years, friendo.

>mfw blm wants to destroy a statue of the very founder of the democratic party

Fuck no, I want both David Duke and niggers to die. Hopefully David Duke will take down 20 before bleeding out.

Retarded

They should let BLM do it. More people will flock to Trump

maybe you arent but then there are people propagating bullshit like this
implying david fucking duke gives a shit about party poltics and isnt just looking to stir up racial consciousness in the youth

Isn't Russia wealthy right now?
How is this an argument.
It would make them the wealthier less degenerated version of russia cyka

why so much shit about Duke? I listened quite a bit from him and he is well educated, knows his shit and doesnt afraid of anything. He doesn't promote violence like some retard so you can actually build a movement on that. Why is even Cred Forums against him or at least doesnt actively support him??

you know duke tweets about Trump shit right?

i'm not saying 100% hes controlled, but i don't trust ANYONE like him to not be paid off.

wonder who got

Always bet on Duke.

Why are you scared of a list? What, do you think you're gonna be assassinated or something?

The Klan was the only national and explicitly pro-white group that a young man could be a part of in the early 1970's. Duke founded his Louisiana branch of the KKK when he was 24 years old -- I can't fault him for trying to find himself -- His is a fairly motivational lifestory 2bh.

You mean that meme list that included Ben Garrison and his hundreds of aliases? They sure showed us.

WE WUZ EPIC NIGGERS N SHEEITTT
Fuck off cotton picker.

history has taught me that's it's better not to be on a list when your county is on an alarming authoritarian upswing compose of an ideology i despise.

Kek.

Underrated frontispiece.

lol. No.
If there had been no slaves you know what would have happened? Probably the industrial revolution would have started in the USA rather than in the UK, necessity is the mother of invention.

Without blacks, the USA would probably be even more advanced now than it is today.

>soon

not soon enough

That's probably exactly their plan.

BLM is a communist terrorist organization looking to overthrow the government. They actually pass out commie pamphlets at their riots. No, I am not kidding.

>around whites, tear down their sites

not bad famalam

>he's not on a list already
>he's not on almost all of the lists already

if BLM hears the kkk is going to be there shit is hitting the fan for sure. where is this? do they even have enough cops to handle a situation like this? it's going to be instant violence

>Kentucky
>Commies

please

>Isn't Russia wealthy right now?

I couldn't care less

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w

Its a war map

They were occupied

>You faggot pussies are weak and scared to stand up.

nice HH dubs

and I'm not "scared to stand up," I'm angry that David Duke only comes out during elections to attach himself to the most red pilled candidate and attention whore and go on CNN to do interviews and remind everyone not to vote for Trump

I genuinely hope DD is killed soon. Please niggers, if you've ever done anything right in your life, end him.

Love the term "Belligerents"

if niggers destroy your property, you win!

>ROAAR I HOPE NIGGERS DIE AND WANT TO KILL THEM REEEEEEEEEEE
>but fuck david duke hahahaa LOL xD

fuck this board sucks now

But, everyrhing is made out of cotton. My wifes son told me in school he learned that 13% of our population is the glue that holds western civilization together. Without the blackman we would still be living in caves n shiet.

>If you kill your enemy, they win
=^)

you don't know jack shit about war you fucking leaf

white American male here. I hope they fucking tear it down. Vote Hillary you racist faggots.

Here's my shitty OC

what has the KKK ever done except make whites look like they belong to some third world shithole where tribes do battle. thanks guys.

>AK
>brass
We got some big money counter protesters here

it's no coincidence the puppetmasters are directing them to tear down the statue of the man who fought the jew

>"We'll be there [...], and we will do whatever we must do to defend that monument."

>-- David Duke

>a fucking toothpaste

you dont have much experience either

wow, this is almost as vivid and well constructed as the entire Alt-right movement. Some vaguely racist shit thrown together in photoshop is probably the height of commitment to the cause. Vote Hillary people.

>Mike Brown
>It would be the ultimate Fuck you to white supremacy and George Zimmerman!
kek

this guy is probably a Hillshill looking to get Maga hat wearers in trouble

A man can only wish

get the fuck out, duke is a stand-up dude, always has been

has more cred than trump and most everybody else your average Cred Forumsiticians finds acceptable

this. i remember a few other riots saying they involved a 'white guy' leader that most people didn't know about. these people don't actually know how to organize themselves

there is always someone behind it

He's going to end up opening a second front with a late start in summer (our military won't be summerized) and by mid summer at the battle of Chicagograd the war will reach a turning point and the dindus will drive us all the way back to salt lake city (whitest city) where we will make our final stand. David Duke will shoot himself in the head and have his body burned but they will start rumors ye escaped on a motorized scooter to southern Kentucky.

Why go on Cred Forums and effort troll like this? Whats the point?

Fuck off David Duke.

10s of thousands of murrican Whites raped and murdered every year by niggers

>not one fuck given

Smash up a statue - Race War REEEEEEEE!!

Unlikely m8

>looking to get Maga hat wearers in trouble
Dude they are protecti-... oh yeah i forgot this is the current year, sorry.

>Contrary to what you think not all Cred Forumssters are white nationalists
yeah there are three groups

>white nationalists
>assorted nationalists with other skin colours
>shills from other websites reporting back to their masters on what Cred Forums is doing

You mean Darren Wilson, man.
Come on.

6/10 decent bait

Fuck this lying, movement-hijacking kkk prick

Go eat a bag of dicks cunt

>implying the country is made of cotton

He's not a plant, he's just using trump to try to boost his own career.

The thing that actually makes Andrew Jackson a piece of shit is that he ignored the balance of powers and disobeyed a Supreme Court decision and instigated the Trail of Tears.

HAHAHAHA

lol fucking underrated post

Can somone link that video again please? I can't seem to find it

>"Unless we have [an assurance of protection of the monument by police] that's iron-clad, we will go down to the monument, as early as it takes. We will surround the monument. And they're gonna have to go through us to get to the monument."

>they will start rumors ye escaped on a motorized scooter to Southern Kentucky

race war now. kek wills it.

Holy shit

he should transform into a Glowing One to inflict more damage to the attacking dindus

youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI

>Andrew Jackson
>piece of shit
nice try google

>implying George Soros doesn't control David Duke

nice one, you'll tarnish Trump with this one for sure!

Wow, never thought I'd be cheering for this guy

Bull shit dude.... Like we couldn't exist without it.
We had the best biggest country, full of food.
Go back to your tea and biscuits and STFU.
And lots of those folks who had slave back then were from England idiot....

>playing any Fallout after 2
Bethesda sucks.

Any New Orleans fags here willing to help patrol the statue for about a month or so? They'll probably make another attempt on it after the first one fails. Also: You fags should go help Duke and the cops, and come armed, too; niggers tend to outnumber whites anytime they plan these "protests" and they probably won't stop until the cops start shooting them, which they won't over a piece of metal.

"I'm asking people right now, the first thing we can do, wherever you live, you can call the mayor's office. 504 6584900 [...] Call 'em. Ask them [if they're going to enforce the law, or if BLM will be allowed to destroy the statue]."

Nice, just before the debate too. This is going to be horrible for Trump.

Is it true that Jews are actually ghouls and use the skin they steal from snipper Amerilard babies to restore their skin?

>"Whatcha looking at, Smoothskin?"

I mean if you live in that city or even state and you don't go there to stand with him- you should change your tripcode to Cuck

we built dis nation. everything is made of cotton n shiet!!!

GODDAMNIT YOU FUCKING AMERIKEKS GO THERE NOW!! WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE? STAND WITH HIM, DEFEND YOUR HERITAGE, GO NOW!

Dude you're making us look bad

youtube.com/watch?v=o6A57mC2vqM

Here in KY we have so many guns. There is no way wed fall to socialists retards

Is it true that the guy in this pic is actually a Muslim?

>tfw I live in chicago

nigger, i live 1,500km away from that statue. i ain't doing shit.

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

guys look at this

What a fucking badass. Someone needs to stand up to these googles. In north Carolina in the 60s and 70s this shit was happening in Greensboro nc. The klan went in and lynched a couple googles and the happening was over. During the Charlotte protests all I could think was damn where is my local kkk.

This man is a hero.

What is the "Teenis" reference? Not familiar with that one.

Cops took Duke and BLM leaders this morning and are holding them on inciting a riot and disturbing the peace charges. Sounds like they wont stick but they had to prevent a bloodbath

Pinpoint accuracy, underrated post, fucking truth.

The upside is that when the race war really starts, we can just use drones to lower buckets of cyanide-laced KFC into the crowds. The future is now

>implying the only labor in the entire Union was slave labor

Nigga are you 14 or something?

This desu senpai

Cred Forums is filled with pussies praising the race war and happenings but never does anything.

/k/ommandos are the only ones who ever managed to do anything

doubt.jpg

>New Hampshire isn't neutral

A fucking leaf, ladies and gents.

They are pulling down his statue for owning property?
I thought owning lots of property was called 'The American Dream'

WE

Do BLM people even know how to operate heavy equipment necessary to do that job properly or is their tactic to just use ropes and try to muscle it down. Someone might get hurt if they are dumb asses about it. Thank god a bunch of privileged whites will be there to stop them from hurting themselves.

xD

I got my snaks ready for dis raysis crakas gonna try murder my brothers

>the Black man
>blackman
Why do they do this?

How u get old captcha

"pussy war"

>supreme court
>trail of tears

good god are you ignorant, you're thinking of Worcester v. Georgia that had nothing to do with the trail of tears. Also Jackson never disobeyed the supreme court. typical liberal revisionist history.

Aussie
knowing our country

>GOD DUKE IS SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT FOR OPENLY SUPPORTING TRUMP! HE SHOULD BE A GOOD LITTLE KEKSERVATIVE LIKE ME AND FOLLOW THE LEFT'S NARRATIVE OF WHITE SHAME! I JUST WISH THIS PROUD WHITE NATIONALIST WOULD DIE ALREADY!!

It's kinda amusing listening to this.

Is Australia trying to one up us?

It's pretty disgusting how Yale, Harvard, and all the top Ivy-Leage schools are becoming retardedly-SJW.

Those degenerate niggers wouldn't be anywhere near those schools if not for affirmative action halting more qualified people.

Why isnt nigger slayer a real job? these are nothing but feral beasts

Just like all trumpfags, all bark and no bite, gotchu.

There's not enough bronze in the world to make a stature depicting that gigantic bell pepper gorilla looking ass jigaboo.

lol haha, how crude

All Fucking Googles Must Fucking Hang

HIS name is bruce jenner and i'm sure the doctor doing HIS prostate exam would agree

RACE WAR WHEN

This proves that duke is colluding with the enemy, how else he knows their plans?

...because they announced their intentions you dumb faggot.

>googles

you mean dods

Let them tear it down. It's the action we need to start this war.

Noooo, not andrew jackson. Anyone else monument but his

You have to be kidding bong.
America flourished despite having a parasite infestation. Not because of it.

Damn Google shouldn't have runntoft, lash dat google emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji emoji 100 100 100 emoji emoji emoji

At that point, they're no better than the Taliban blowing up statues because Haram.

fuck off autist

I wish

so all involved googles gonna get arrested because the cops know whats coming and where?

thats not how you plan civil disturbance

Remember this is something we wanted for years.

We may have our doubts about him and think is an idiot or a plant, but we mustn't forget the time when we was our guide.

>Member the good times when David Duke helped redpill you on the Kikes?

I member.

>Member when Duke told us the truth about niggers?

I member.

Member when David Duke stood before an angry mob of mindless Gorillas hell bent on destroying the memory of a great President... The very history of AMERICA?!

WE WUZ KANGZ WOULD OF BEEN FACT IN A FUTURE WHERE THIS MAN DIDN'T MAKE HIS STAND TODAY

I HAVE A FEELING THAT HIS ACTIONS TODAY WILL WIN US THE PRESIDENCY AND A FUTURE OF PURE WHITE BLISS

YOU WILL BE MEMBERED IN ALL OUR HEARTS

F

new episode later lads cant wait for more edgey hyde shit

Paki "education"

Erase Andrew Jackson from history, someone will inevitably take his place.

Fug New Orleans is so far away. No way I could get there in time. GL David Duke, Kek watches over you.

My dog created a Mike Brown memorial in the neighbor's yard this morning.

It's in the settings. Look for legacy CAPTCHA

It's a meme, kiddo

Beretta makes some pretty space rifles.

U bet

F

Straight bolt K98k? Why? You can't mount a Zeiss scope and be heckenschutze.

That Impractical Jokers episode where they make Murr teach tennis to some chick and he has to tell her that he taught teens at a tennis camp...and he called it teenis.

youtube.com/watch?v=OZT-5i2w3Ew

@ 0:33

But he does shout JEWS all day, every day.

Not a k98. Yugo M24/47, about a 6th of the price

So what time is this happening? I need to prepare for comfy.

Duke won't be there he's a fucking pussy. I'll donate to his campaign if he actually shows up and doesn't run like a bitch

>thats not how you plan civil disturbance
That's not how you'd plan a civil disturbance, unless you're a dumbass nigger

Hold the fucking door.

Am I seriously reading this shit? Cred Forums not happy with david duke becuase he's not politically correct enough for them?

We have come full fucking circle.

>noon
Never mind.

This is correct. Let them destroy the statue. It will help Trump and will make it easier for him to classify BLM as a hate group.

Because he's a shill plant who is doing his darndest to sabotage Trump.

I'm that gorilla dick God I make file pussy wet

Yeah, sure he is. I bet he's a rothschild right?

>not using original pic

it's a show that we're putting on until Trump gets elected for the most part

the kikes had us scared shitless with that disavow bs

Meme all you want, but his actions speak for themselves.

david duke is a pussy
he wont do shit he wants you to do it for him while he hides in his mom's basement

you go to jail while he rakes in all the money

Not seeing the problem with andrew jackson. He was the Trump of the time. He did what was necessary for our growing nation, not stagnate it into the ground as it is now.

Fuck I mean just read his tombstone.

The man knew what had to be done and wasn't afraid to tiptoe around it. And he was right to destroy the jew, just look at how great the federal reserve is.

He also waged war against the kike backed central banks

Well Duke did get no time for Operation Red Dog. It's almost like he's a snitch or something.

Just fuck back off to plebbit with your weak bait. Fucking cancerous shitposters

Canned after six. Our dream of World Peace is shattered.

Good question - it's because his image is just /so tainted/ by his history with the Klan, even though his version was non-violent. And, he's a bit Jew-heavy even for the alt-right. He has been a guest on several alt-right podcasts, and Richard Spencer has interviewed him, but no-one wants to really embrace him. Which is a shame - he was 'alt-right' before it was cool. I think he wants in on the new fellowship and excitement, and I don't think anyone disagrees with him and he's certainly earned some time in the sun but his image is just so bad that they don't want to associate with him too much.

>Some shitty statue nobody has heard about

Yeah bro race war imminent!!

kys faggot

If he was a government informant he wouldn't have been put in federal prison on trumped-up tax violations.

early bread
relocate when ready

you are a dumb google for hoping that happens.

>Tearing down Old Hickory
>The guy who killed the central bank
>the guy who fucked the Jewish plots
>the guy who did both whites and blacks a favor by doing that

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Indeed he does.

>checks flag

That's why the north had more money than the south right? Slavery profited a tiny numbers of landed aristocrats and nobody else. If blacks didn't "build" American society through labor the Irish would have done it

Those fucking stupid googles. Tearing down statues without a single care. All googles deserve to hang from trees.

Let them. We can fund a Darren Wilson Statue.

>Canned after six.

Turns out that's the end of their season. Not sure if they've contracted for a second season or not:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Million_Dollar_Extreme_Presents:_World_Peace

Someone of you guys should spark the conflict if it doesnt happen.

We need it.

And the race war begins....

The south 'got off the ground' because of black labor - they were resistant to malaria, which was a thing back then. White field workers used to die on average after something like a year - source, Charles Mann's '1493'. What would America look like without blacks? Total guess, but probably the north would have developed the same. Blacks did not do well in the northern winters, they got sick easily, remember there was no climate control like now. The south? Just waited not-too-long for quinine I guess: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quinine#History But who waits? With black slaves available, it was going to happen. White America does owe them imo. Nothing like what they owe us for their crime and welfare gibs, but they did play an essential part in getting the South started, reasoning from the few facts I've mentioned.

An interesting post.

This isn't about David Duke, shills.

This is about you.
This is about your family.
This is about your community.
This is about your nation.

A configuration of order known as the repeating digits will signify that today BLM will be outed as the true anti american savages they really are.

Actually anyone we could possibly owe is dead. Now the ones who aren't have no value.

What have they done for me lately, user?

> Duke not politically correct enough

What are you on about?

but they would stilll be nfested with skypes either way

the skypes did this!

gas the skypes ,lynch the googles

Really makes your butthole twitch for BBC doesn't it, user?

Going to be pretty hard, seeing as he founded the Democratic Party.

Harken! Mine repeating numerals shall proclaim the new Age of Occuring Events!

That's not a good idea for him.
He will probably get killed and nobody will care.

>vowed to march from Congo Square to Jackson Square

Well that's appropriate.

>White America does owe them imo
I'm curious as to what could be owed and to whom is it owed?

twitter.com/takeemdownnola

witnessed

The man is like completely asleep.

You are no different than nigger bashers, except that you bash whites.... I'm southern, make good fucking money, better than you most likely, have a high IQ.... so do all my kids.... fuck off with that bullshit.

You of all people know that white people are scary little bitches.

come get some cracka