CIVIL WAR

There is a civil war brewing between Cred Forums.

The north wants googles and the south wants niggers. Which side are you on?

Let's take a vote, should the term nigger be switched to google or kept as is?

strawpoll.me/11290624

Other urls found in this thread:

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In my opinion I don't think memes should be forced they should only come naturally when the time is right and this seems fishy....seems like some kikery may be behind it

Firefox is way more superior you fucking fags.

bump

Well really they have to co-exist because people who want to say nigger are going to say nigger and people who want to say google are gonna say google

Protect the old traditions!
KEEP NIGGERS NIGGERS!

are you a big nose jew?

I dont think this is a meme...more of a major troll.

I'm a Jew
I believe the rest is obvious
>Gif is related

Fuck your divide and conquer bullshit. The real question is this:
Skub - absolutely degenerate or saviour of the white race?

what?

The force of the North Googles are strong, brother, but the south will prevail because niggers arent going anywhere

I just think its be hilarious for people to type in google and get a bunch of niggers. Plus if you let all your buddies in on it you can use it at work.

Only problem is it isn't working. If you google 'google' you just get what you expect.

Pandora's box has been opened.

There are multiple civil wars here OP

Kek posters vs muh serious board posters
SJW mods vs CTR mods vs JIDF mods
Muh lets make this place like octo chan vs muh board is perfectly fine

The list goes on and on

>google "googles"
>no niggers
Its retarded meme that will lead to more redditors on Cred Forums that got scared away by "nigger" before.

none of this google shit would have happened before reddit fags invaded

SHILL

SUBVERSIVE

DIVIDE & CONQUER

>Muh forced meme
Kill yourself nu-Cred Forums.

If you guys want to know why the google thing happened in the first place, it was made for the goal of causing Google's own safe search algorithms to censor their own company

literally nothing much more than that

newstatesman.com/science-tech/internet/2016/09/stinking-googles-should-be-killed-why-Cred Forums-using-search-engine-racist

Censoring yourself for the jews is the ultimate form of being a C U C K

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

I-I like googles more because i dont want to get arrested for commiting hate speech.

You can't deny this kind of power Cred Forums

Is saying nigger really enough to prosecute as hate speech in Germanistan?
Shit man, I'm sorry. Say google all you want.

Brute force will never work.

In order to win, you have to outskype the skype.