Palestinicucks have to go back

If you support "Palestine" (as if it's even a real nation), then you have to go. Cred Forums is a Zionist board, even the antisemites here agree. Why wouldn't you want all the Jews to leave your countries for Israel? Why wouldn't you want to see smelly Arabs BTFO by our based military?

Greater Israel is coming and our ethnic homeland is only getting better. Soon, all the Jews of the world will come home, just as the Bible foretold.

Cred Forums is a Zionist board.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRIFIh1WjVY
youtu.be/f5p2zt0ne_4
israel21c.org/israaid-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=eZS6AI6U-q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Morty has a poiny.

Doubt it

Fuck off, Synagogue of Satan.
Isreal belongs to no Jew or Islamic.
It belongs to Christ.

>Greater Israel
I WANT TO BELIEVE!

You have my support greatest ally. I'd take non-diaspora jews over stinky muds any day.

Do you need some tanks or submarines to accomplish that goal?

Its all free of course.

Thank you, best goy. Have this rare Benjamin Netanyahu, it's on the house.

>Israel
>Ever expanding into Saudi Arabia.

I wish, but you kikes do nothing but bitch about the Iranians.

Do whatever you want, just do it on your shekels. I don't care about the Palestinians, I'm just tired of buying the missiles you use to blow up their schools.

Yes, please. Thanks again for all of the weapons you've given us in the past, they have served us well. In exchange for your weapons, feel free to download this rare Pooh Jew.

>greater israel
christians and muslims should just have a temporary truce and remove these Zionists before we all get cucked by power hungry skypes

get away from Cred Forums you scum!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

Hamas sets up rocket launchers in schools, mosques, and hospitals, so when we strike them, the media blames Israel.

The Arabs are the ones killing their own. We are simply defending ourselves.

>1 post by this id

>he doesn't know what roaming is

This.

I hate (((Kayaks))) but yr shitposts are top tier

Original post best post.

What would the chosen pay me to fight in the zionist army and remove Kebab

You're all fucking filthy hooked nosed Semites. I just wonder which one you will perish first.

Reported to the mossad. Enjoy getting secretly recruited against jewish settlers.

which one of you will perish first*

Deus vult

Career soldiers in the IDF can make a great living, but conscripts are not paid much. What do you have to offer God's chosen nation?

Deus Vult!

If you're not Jewish don't bother. Even being half will cause you all kinds of problems.

How do you become a career soldier though?
I'd just like to open carry.

>greater israel
israel won't push back anyone with actual firepower

How many shekels does a good goy get if a good goy wants shekels

Israelis
Muds
>difference?

1. Be Jewish
2. Be under 28
3. Volunteer for the IDF
4. Demonstrate exceptional ability and become a career soldier

That area should be Christian, but since that'll never happen again please remove the sandmonkeys from there

>good goy wants to join the IDF
>good goy
>goy
There's your problem.

fuck off kike you are trying to further destabilize the middle east which means more rapefugees for everyone else.

LOL

soldiers aren't allowed to open carry

>Cred Forums is a Zionist board.
Mazel Tov!
youtube.com/watch?v=mRIFIh1WjVY

Allowing the Jew to conglomerate at a given place is a ridiculous idea.
Let them gather to gain strength in numbers, so that they can control the outside world from one protected safe haven ? Great plan but no thanks.

Also still clinging to the bible as means of proving your entitlement.

Back to dicksnippin an shekelshaking you go !

I don't disagree, but the ones that refuse to leave get the gauge and the rope.

>Why wouldn't you want all the Jews to leave your countries for Israel?

As if Jews would start leaving their well established lives and businesses for Israel

Fuck off shilling google kike

This man sees the truth. Israel is a gud boi he dindu nuffin

How exceptional?
FeelsBadMan
Removing kebab for a living still sounds fun.

What are you talking about? I can't walk more than a couple meters in this country without seeing a soldier or ex-soldier open-carrying.

Work sets you free

you won't remove shit in service.
this whole thing is stirred by cheap identity politics.

yes but they are in service on civilian uniform, you can't open carry ar15 as a civilian

haha, guess who's telling the truth goys

Isn't there anything based I could do?
Like bulldoze EU funded buildings or smth?

U reckon the chosen would hire goy mercs?

They are not leaving. You have your own country + whatever jews there are in other countries.
They bitch and moan about the holycaust but they still wont leave!

underrated bread

>Jews to leave your countries for Israel

The Jews won't leave until they're done shitting up the west and by the time they leave, they'll be nothing worth saving.

>Waiting to help them on the beaches of Greece are the last people the Syrians might expect, volunteers from Israel.

>Red Ice Live - Israeli NGO Helping Migrant Boats Reach Europe's Shores, Instructs Them Where to Go
youtu.be/f5p2zt0ne_4

>‘After what we suffered in the Holocaust 70 years ago, how can we not help tens of thousands seeking refuge from wars in the Middle East and Africa?’

>IsraAID sends team to help refugees in Europe
israel21c.org/israaid-sending-team-to-help-refugees-in-europe/

the real war is in syria,lybia and other places where western soldiers don't want to risk it so they drag this war for decades using untrained proxy fighters.

if russia turkey or america had boots on the ground this war would be over years ago

We hate our leftists just as much as you do, believe me.

The ones that go to Israel are the conservatives.

The ones that stay are the communist Hollywood Jews that Hitler wanted out of Germany.

In theory, Israel sounds good as a containment country, but you're containing all the wrong ones.

israeli voter base is emotional as fuck, its easy to stir you up and get you mad at random shit like Palestinian poetry at the opera house.
learn politics my friend

Fuck off kike!
One thing I'll give the musso's is they ain't having a buttfuck piece of Zionism except for those goat fucking whahabi cousins of yours.
Jews never go home they stay until the country is bled to death

The combat engineering brigade is incharge of those badass D-9 bulldozers, it's fun to wreck arab homes with them, but most of the time you will be sitting with another person and doing nothing for up to 12 hours.
The combat engineering brigade has better places to serve at, especially the YAHALOM (יהל"ם) - meaning diamond - unit. It is however highly cassified so unfortunately I cannot elaborate any further.

>t. Meretz voter
Go back to New York, communist.

>Be Jewish

ethnicity or religion?

Thinking about learning Hebrew and converting desu famalam. Why not join the winning side? 100% Euro mutt Ameriburger

Converting to Judaism will make you eligible for Israeli citizenship, so that is certainly a viable option.

one of the best strategies of right wingers is to use ad hominem attacks.
you are talking to a redpilled person, shilling won't help today. take a break, smoke a cigarette and make another thread.

Nice try, [common sense]. You are the opposite of redpilled.

Nah. We should withdraw from the middle East and let the Muslims deal with you as they wish

Daily remainder that the most advanced civilization has the right to rule in the area they inhibit, simpily because they will do it better and fighting them would be dumb, for example see what happened to the indians after they met europeans

you should never fight a more advence civilization, you have to embrace,copy and join them

Palestinians have to get thier shit together

The most BASED places are border patrol and the Golani brigade.
However, it is very unlikely that you will be accepted as those are the two highest sought after roles in the army.

>miri regev comes to opera house
>calls Palestinian poets jew haters
>shit gets published
>100000 angry comments on how she is right and we shouldn't have freedom of speech
>free rightwing votes from brainwashed kids

Christ is a Mossad operation to take over the world

>any of these countries
>having actual firepower

>be "common sense"
>doesn't want Israel to be a Jewish state
>loves Arab cock
>posts on Cred Forums
>no one likes his opinion
>stops being a tripfag
>everyone can still identify him
If you think we should give a millimeter of Judea & Samaria to the Arabs, you're insane.

See what happened to the jews after they met Aryans

>be retarded person
>tells everyone jews deserves respect based on nothing
>tells everyone we should have any land we want regardless of whats happening in the real world
>all of the panic of racial paranoia
>tells me i suck cock, while he is getting paid for posting here

ye that would be a good example and im not even kidding nor im mad

>checks ID
>anagram of Oy da Jew
Nice.

As soon as ISIS is dealt with you're next, smelly kikes.
Get ready for Greater Syria.

Baruch Marzel is going to have a seat in the next Knesset, and HaBayit HaYehudi will have more seats than HaAvodah. I hope you're ready.

kikes fighting kikes

vote based avigdor lieberman and naftali bennets!

>Daily remainder that the most advanced civilization has the right to rule in the area they inhibit
So why don't you submit back to the british empire? Instead your inferior people decided to commit pointless terrorism.

you are not getting the big picture, if you even live in israel.
it might be too late for you

you have my full support to wipe out the mudslimes.

our media has always shilled so much for palestine"they dindu nuffin!" its unbelievable, despite pol memes I will always be pro-Israel

Is HaBayit HaYehudi actually as retarded as they look?

Also Labour is dead right? "Zionist Union" was pretty pathetic pandering also.

I don't control other people, but if I could I would defintly do what you suggested

The biggest mistake Israel has made in its history is not adopting the english language, but instead they revived the shity ancient useless Hebrew

HaBayit HaYehudi is based, and Labor is indeed failing.

I agree. I also Hope that we will send you weapons to accomplish that like we did when your state was born. Am Yisrael Chai!

>not proud of our Hebrew revival
>wants us to speak the language of the beady eyes
Leave.

Just destroy Islam and i'll be okay with this.

HaBayit HaYehudi wants to bring israel from democracy to autocratic extreme where freedom of speech will be suppressed to dangerous levels.

the other thing it will do is turning israel to a welfare state with slaves paying for them to breath.
i could get in trouble writing someone like this on facebook

Fuckin hell! Dat meme pic. I think I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, greatest ally!

I don't care about your desert turf war you fucking penny sniffing kike.

our country would be so much more advenced if we just adopted english, look at what happening now, some people in Israel can speak only Hebrew and no other language whatsoever, its embarrassing, causes isolation and retardations
it dumbs down the population and takes away opportunities

Don't act like Meretz wouldn't push for making it a crime to speak out against the Arab savages. At least Bennett would make it harder for people like you to infect children with anti-Zionist sentiments.

>but instead they revived the shity ancient useless Hebrew

Self-hating cucks also exist among jews....

Interesting

i don't care about settlements or Palestinians. i care about the money we will pay when HaBayit HaYehudi merges with shas and haredim core in the next 10 years

Jews still exist? What went wrong?

Why is no one reviving Kach? Kahane seemed cool.

>How exceptional ?
Honestly not that much. Depends on type of troops you are in.

>Why wouldn't you want all the Jews to leave your countries for Israel?
Even if the 3rd temple descended from heaven on top of Jerusalem this would never happen.

Well, has anyone seen the British Empire?

As long as you get rid of the locals and don't send them to Europe I don't give a shit.

But of course you're a kike and want to destroy the white race, so fuck off

arabs have enough place in europe already. sent all of them here so you can have your big israel.

you fucked with Russia...in winter. You were doing so well too

>Palestinicucks have to go back
back where, it's been their land for thousands of years, you khazarian Europeans are crazy

You forgot the fourth wall on the south border. Or what, it's not convenient to mention that Egypt is just as strict with them as we are?

Fuck off. Hebrew is a great language and it is also more effective to learn arabic through it.

You've left them with no room to put them anywhere else you stupid fucking terrorist wanker

That's not true at all, there are plenty of uninhabited places in which they could hide them. This is part of their human shield policy.

> OMG HOW CAN ISRAEL NOT GIVE EPALESTINIANS ANY PLACE FOR ROCKET LAUNCHERS

This. No one likes Hamas, not even Egypt.

כל הרוסים מאפיה

youtube.com/watch?v=eZS6AI6U-q4
כל רוסים-מאפיה

נכון.

Greater Israel spanning the length and breadth of the middle east when?

All I see so far is Jews being faggots and not doing much but killing easy targets.

> Dome of the rock still on the temple mount
>Iran a greater force than ever
>Mudslime magic box still intact

All fucking talk and no action. Grow balls and do something.

its better if the jrws have it, arabs cant build shit and you cant trade wiht arabs. jews on the other hand are good business persons ant they at least can be reasoned with unlike arabs/niggers/russians etc

This.