Lads i'm scared Trump is going to bomb in the debates. Convince me he will win

He is debating one on one this time. Hillary is going to keep asking him to give policy details like Little Marco did, which put Trump on the spot.

How is he not rehearing for every hour of the day leading up to the debate? Its literally make-or-break for him.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/status/779474557832953856
youtu.be/tX7PuAgmlHQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qmn-Rl71FEQ
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/candidate-death-could-delay-or-eliminate-presidential-election
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3QFBX9P_c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-i-have-decided-i-will-vote-donald-trump
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

he's probably going to say something dumb as fuck like "hillary, you're fired!"

trump is a great demagogue and horrible at everything else. he'd be a great #2 guy for someone else but he'd never let it happen.

>Hillary is going to keep asking him
For first 10min? Maybe but then she will be too tired to stand.

Trump has no doubt been practicing on more detailed answers since the GOP debates.

OP let Trump do Trump. He's got this.

You're not even American.

Have faith, hillary is already dead. This is just a facade to keep her from tanking fully.

yesterday an australian said you guys don't say "lads".

Trump may have a big ego but hes not a retard. He knows what hes doing. He got this far when nobody thought he had a chance. Trump has many seasoned pros on his team right now.

It's going to be bad. Trump is too arrogant to actually cram for this exam. I bet he thinks he can just get by because he's so amazing and smart.

The media won't shut up about the moderators hitting trump with nuanced question that requires a high degree of understanding.

The moderators are themselves biased and personally will be looking for the death blow on trump.

Hillary payed whoever. At he top to make it so.

Trumps walking into a trap and Everyone knows it but trump.

Hope I'm wrong

He'll win because of these digits.

I can see in the future: Hillary will physically break before Trump even have time to warm up.

You must be a newfag. There is no way you could observe the last 12 months or more and not know Trump's deliberate methodology.

upvoted

I wonder if both will have some sort of secret pact: "I will not mention your taxes if you do not mention my health"?

Hillary team hinted that she will call him dahnald or question his net worth to anger him, well you saw the reaction she did when somebody shouted "Hillary for prison" from behind her so Trump has better opportunities to strike her.

All he literally needs is to get a bunch of people in the audience to yell pepe

Quite the opposite, the debates is when Trump will reveal his true power level.

He did not get to this point being a policy wonk.

Nobody who is already voting for him gives two shits how he performs.

He could walk out there and take a big dump on the stage and we will cheer him on.

The real reason to watch is for all the zingers, and to see if Hilldawg can run out the clock before collapsing / having her eyeballs go bonkers.

>he's probably going to say something based as fuck like "hillary, you're fired!"

ftfy

Nice ID m8

Clinton can lose the election at this debate, but Trump can't. A poor debate performance can be sold as a renegade anti-establishment candidate, but if Hillary's health fails on stage, it's game over.

>How is he not rehearing for every hour of the day leading up to the debate

Nigga please, check this out

twitter.com/OutFrontCNN/status/779474557832953856

God Emperor trains on a level no mere mortal would even consider

>Nobody who is already voting for him gives two shits how he performs.
>He could walk out there and take a big dump on the stage and we will cheer him on.

perhaps that is true for you, but in general, if you suck in the presidential debates, you lose support.

His base is already dedicated.

This is about undecided voters. Policy is everything from here on out.

The person who called me a newfag, fuck you. I've been on this site since 2005. Get your biased head out your ass. Trump can fuck up and hes stumbled a few times on the way. Hes not the "God emporer" you stupid faggot. He can and does make mistakes. Hes not invincible and he can make a fatal mistake at any time.

At fuck you retard.

Hillary anal obliteration incoming.

Shadilay, brother

Trump has spoken of more policy than Hillary has at this point. What has Hillary done besides do a few 30 minute rallies dedicated to coughing, slandering Trump, and lying about her stance on the TPP?

You doubt these dubs?!

who are these mysterious "undecideds"? who is genuinely looking over policy and able to completely tune out all the theatrics going on in this race?

point some out to me, because I'm curious to see what their reasoning is. what information could they possibly be waiting for at this point?

Me too user. A moderated policy debate could go pretty badly for him. Trump works best when he can speak his own mind off the cuff. The GOP debates worked well for him because due to the number of candidates, Trump could get by with broad policy statements. This time he'll be put on the spot and be expected to put more detailed ideas forward. It's true most of his hardcore supporters aren't going to give a shit but he really does need to start appealing more to independents.

wtf i doubt trump now

Shadilay too to you my friend.

Aussies and NZ'er dont say lads, thats what Brits say.

We say Mate/Bro

>2005
>2005
>2005

Literally trump just needs to do what he did on fallon
Have grandpa voice and be civil until hillary eventually explodes
Once he shows people how he can be calm and thoughtful normies will look at him in a better light

I swear on these dubbs that Hillary will start convulsing, fall over and crack her skull before reaching the podium.

In case none of you have noticed, Trump has kind of kept quiet relative to his pre-fall state. I think he is being vigorously coached.

Newfag probably wasn't even born then.

He's already won

There are no undecideds, that is a lie. You would have to be an absolute retard not to be able to choose by now.

Trump is already dead as well

But hillary knows more on every subject. Shes 50 something years experienced. She knows the intricate ins and outs of complex issues.

Trump is trump. No doubt he will have a great staff to advise him if he becomes president so it's largely irrelevant, but that's not how the voters will see it.

Be honest. To say trump has even 1/3rd the political knowledge hillary has would be you lying to yourself.

They are going to grill the shit out of trump at the debate and any the slightest lack of knowledge on any of the wide array of possible political subjects will get played on loop for weeks on every news channel besides fox.

Just like gary Johnson was sunk for not knowing a city in Saudi Arabia or some shit.

Trumps in trouble here. He has a way of wiggling out of specifics but the moderators are being payed to shill his ass to death up their. They will throw EVERYTHING at trump on Monday. EVERYTHING.

Trump just has to show up, drop some bantz and give a thoughtful answer or two. Hillary will destroy herself one way or another.

has he failed so far? no. so far delivered on what he's aimed at.

>spent the least amount of money out of ANY republican nominee
>has played the media like fools on the reg
>controls the narrative
>doesnt hide his weaknesses, instead capitalizes on them, like a true tactician
>is somehow winning minority votes, which he said he would be even we baulked at

i dont think hes going to live up to the hype as president, and Cred Forums needs to recognise that hes a meme for keks and the best there is, but nonetheless. he wont fail in the debates, m8.

everybody who has doubted him to this point has come away with egg on their face, and even hollycuck are starting to bend the knee. look at his minority voters right now if you want convincing.

the man doesnt drink or smoke. think about how much more time that gives him to think clearly and scheme. think about the last decade where hes been the butt of every joke any comedian can imagine and how resilient this has made him. he is ready for this, user. have faith. hillary is scared m8, shes shitting herself. he has the upper hand in a situation where hes used to being the underdog.

Undecideds won't even vote.

As you've already seen, Hillarys main tactic is to insult Trump and his supporters.

Rubio and others attempted this in debates but did not realises that Trump is immune to salt, plus Trump is walking into this a;ready with the moral high ground after that "deplorables" shit

all of her policy has been a disaster, so what?

I will be able to watch it r-right guys??

If Trump hasn't been preparing significantly for a debate where he knows the honus is on him to give detailed preparation and not just zingers, then shame on him. He's had 3 months to prep for this, and if he's as smart as he proclaims to be, he should know better than anyone this is his chance to give a knockout blow to Hillary.

theres a 40 percent chance that you arent either

See

>yesterday an australian said you guys don't say "lads".

Australia is a massive country, user. Think about the wide range of dialects in your own country.

"Lad" and "Cob/Cobber" are more popular than "Mate" in regions like rural South Australia and some parts of Tasmania. If you say mate on the Eyre Peninsula they'll think you're an east-coast faggot.

You are giving our country too much credit.

They exist.
Some aren't even fully committed and can be swayed.
Some aren't motivated and won't come out unless something catches their eye, good or bad.

So the undecided is real.

Trump always wins. His entire life has been s series of victories. Hell, his last name is Trump - his entire existence evolves around defeating his opponents.

Hillary's career has been a series of failures. Even leftists will admit this. She has effectively achieved nothing.

Trump always wins. Hillary always loses.

lads is for wannabes

That's because he's a phony

Your premise is laiughable. Clinton is the most heavily managed and handled candidate in modern history. She is also dealing with health issues that directly affect her cognitive functions. She is also, to be candid, a female, the weaker, less intelligent half of our species. She has decades of dirty laundry and baggage , all of which directly pertain to government, as opposed to Trump's various sexual and financial oopsies.
Trump is much more glib and spontaneous. He is snarky and thinks on his feet. He is able to talk without coughing or having his eyes cross uncontrollably. He is taller. He has a chest full of ammo to use on her.
You can already see how the media is trying to manage the outcome, trying to lower expectations for Clinton. They ar escared, and she should be too. Hoenstly, I'm not entirely convinced she will show up for the first debate at all.
tldr kill yourself you stupid nigger she's gonna get rekt

>trump doing bad in the debate

Yeah, he swatted like 14 republicans away, and now he has to deal with a hag that will be packed so full of meds that she won't even know what planet she's on.

Yep, he's going to get dominated.

He will tell her his policy is really huge, the best a great policy, and she will be forced to concede the elections! When she sees he is surrounded by the best people, smartest, top guys, what choice does she have?

Idiot. Everyone made up their minds a long time ago. It's all about turnout and motivation.

Everyone is culturally appropriating us bongs again.

Im the idiot and yet you repeated what I said you stupid fuck.

You didn't even read the post. Kill yourself you imbecile

This..

I feel like theres going to be a moment where Trump gets asked a very specific and little known question and he will fumble, then Hillary, having been told what that question is already, will come in with a great answer and then the media will run it 24 / 7 how trump doesn't know his stuff and isn't qualified.

tfw he agrees to that then brings up her health.

Dear god he's about to be unleashed

>yfw there may actually, literally, legitimately, truly, unironically be people here that were born in 2005

>he swatted like 14 republicans away

Remind me again of who those republicans were so that we can all have a good laugh.

Some people are single-issue voters, especially:
- will I be hit by a certain tax?
- will you start a war that threatens my army family member?
- you said WHAT about the blacks?
- you said WHAT about the hispanics?
etc.

And I think there is a good amount of people who bought into the whole "Hillary is corrupt but at least she has experience" meme so winning a debate on substance could turn some of those if he proves he isn't stupid.

The big problem is just that Trump's platform is (legitimate) fear which just doesn't translate in a debate. Everyone knows that something in the country is going wrong in terms of minorities and pc culture and the loss of manufacturing but these are sentiments that are hard to sum up in a short but detailed policy but super easy to twist in order to make him look bad.

>still believing that humans are rational and logical creatures guided by things like facts and policy details
Clearly you haven't been paying attention to this election.

he just has to point out that he is for peace, borders, good trade deals, etc. etc.

I know you're a foreigner, and not a very intelligent one at that, but the debates don't matter. The electoral college matters, and Hillary Clinton already has 270 electoral votes.

Confirmed newfag.

Probably underage b&.

>Remind me again of who those republicans were

14 people that don't have coughing fits on stage, nor require reanimation by necromancers every two hours.

I cannot wait to see Hillary make an arse of herself infront of 30+ million viewers.

>He thinks it'll be about policy

The denates will be won on style and whoever has the best soundbite or moment/worst fuckup. Clinton could very easily come off as an arrogant bitch like Gore when he sighed at Dubya. Also, you're forgetting Trump did adequate, or at least didn't completely crap himself. at the Town Hall, while Clinton's supposed mastery of policy and detail wasn't as good as it should've been.

youre a fool. congratulations on wasting 11 years and ending up as retarded as a redditor.

this is not about policy, its about tone. the media will spin policy, but they cant spin tone. when he said at the RNC "I AM YOUR VOICE" he wont the election.

If he controls his tone and turns his message positive (which he has obviously been doing for the past 6 weeks) he will win. Hillary can only attack him like a hag, she hasnt got a positive message anymore. he started that way as a divider, but now hes counting his sheep and bringing them into the fold, meanwhile the establishment is trying to "play his game" and attack, when he's already surpassed that game. he has evolved, hillary is still playing catchup and its making her look desperate. When she said "WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD" she basically Jebbed herself.

The only ones that remain are Trump voters who don't want to admit that they are voting only against Hilary.

This

The guy can sell sand to the arabs. Hillary has no chance. I'm betting she collapses halfway through.

youtu.be/tX7PuAgmlHQ
Hillary handing out goverment secrets like it's a pack of gum.
>White boiis can't compete

lucky most people are retarded then

here in the southeast we just say "boys"

This is literally Super Bowl 42 in political form. The big, bad undefeated Patriots in the form of Hillary, and the plucky upstart underdog New York Giants played by Trump. No one gave the Giants a chance, just like nobody is giving trump a chance. You truly couldn't write a better story.

You guys are retards.
>everyone follows the election as closely as I, a Cred Forumslack, do.
Neither of my parents have decided. Just this week over dinner my dad goes, "Did you hear Trump wants to build a big wall? Across the Mexican border. It was on the radio this morning."

It's a big world outside your basement.

yet she does not, based on what?? polling???? she doesn't even have it based on polling and back when she did, the polling doesn't reflect turnout, its RIGGED it

You've stepped in shit, newfag.

>no dubs
Looks like she won't pass out until she's at the podium.

He will destroy her soul. She might even back out.

she may "know more" but she has in the past, armed with this divine knowledge, completely fucked things up. there are so many things she cant even bring up because shes stained. she cant talk about terrorism, she cant talk about national security, she cant talk about money, she cant talk about competence. her quiver is empty, all she has is "sexist" and that its her turn. women are idiots, but so is everyone. they will resent her. they need a father figure to deal with the anxiety of an uncertain future, and trump has begun to call home his sheep. hes making them feel safe, shes making everyone freaked out about how fucked in the head she is.

your dad's an imbecile

Trump is only going to do the first debate. After the first debate, he'll say the moderator was biased and refuse to do the others.

>She might even back out.

as much as I despise her, she's a fighter and will go down fighting and lying to the last breath.

Hillary has a secret weapon: she's been practising by debating Trump lookalikes.

Your dad sounds like an inbred retard to me. Maybe you could step up and inform him on the issues

as in "havin' a bevvy with mah boys" ?

youtube.com/watch?v=qmn-Rl71FEQ

Sweet victory!

Last breath is already in sight though, i'll bet ya 50 bucks she dies of that lung cancer she has in about 15 days

Poo poo pee pee

>Just like gary Johnson was sunk for not knowing a city in Saudi Arabia or some shit.
Syria. Aleppo is in Syria.

That's my big fear for the debate, that they'll grill him on geography to create a gotcha soundbite.

Good call google from another mother.

You are the fool here.

I never said it was about policy fuck tardy.

I said the debate will BE ABOUT policy, and WHEN (not IF) the doc and the media collude during this debate to make trump look like a complete bafoon jackals who doesn't know his ass from his elbow... Thats when you little "tone" theory gets btfo.

It's not about policy, I never said it was.
It's about perception. How does trump look coming out of this debate?

Does he look like an incompetent retard? If yes then that's a problem.

Thats getting played 24/7 on the news station. Thats hitting the newspapers, news cites, that's the talking point. Thats what the entire world will see for themselves and hear for weeks.

Now how does that motivate anyone who wasn't planning on voting to come out and vote for the retard trump? How? HOW?

idiot

He won't bomb it.
Stop worrying

>beat like 15 other candidates
>now he's going to bomb for some reason

I think you're all overreacting.

He's been preparing for this shit for months now. They threw every possible question at him. He is ready and healthy.

ok so when you said

>policy is everything from here on out

you really meant something else?

YE OF LITTLE FAITH!!!!

have faith, brother. have FAITH

>the retard trump
Damn, libshits so scarred they've reverted to using their GWB material.

She always goes down in polls.
Trump always rises

>Bro

Stop being a wannabe American, you dumb Google. Australians definitely don't say bro unless it's ironically. Speak for your own shithole.

He's American. Many people are only just now tuning in. I get that you're 15 and this is the first election on your radar, but this is always the case.

Im a trump supporter kid.

I was speaking. As if the worst case scenario happened and trump is anointed king retard.

I understand he doesn't know everything but believe he will assemble the world's greatest minds to advise him when the time comes.

Dont call me a libs shit.

asinine assumption... based on what you said your dad is without question a low info abject imbecile, just deal with it kid

he should not even be able to vote

>Convince me he will win.
Trump debated 14 other people and won.

Hillary debated 1 person (lol O'Malley) and was forced to rig the system against him.

I only meant policy is what the debates and news outlets will focus on.

It's never been the core issue for anyone. Trump voters don't care for policy much and Hillary voters only care to stop trump.

Policy is everything going forward.

How did she rig the system?

Yeah, I agree. This is not like during the primaries when the rest of the republicans did everything in their power to stop him, a lot of them are behind him now. People who believe he will just walk in there unprepared are fools.

I'm making an asinine assumption that many people are only just now tuning into the race? September is always when people start looking into it. Polling confirms this.

My dad is low information, like many other Americans. That was my whole point. The real world doesn't look like your Facebook feed. Working people typically go to work and listen to/watch entertainment, not political news.

Sydney area, say lads all the time, just as much as mate.

lads is not as popular as boys however, because "yeah the boys" is a recent staple amongst us and "yeah lads" although good, is not as good.

It wouldn't even bother me if Trump got played like that. It's because there are people out there who know what Aleppo is that we are up to our necks in middle east bullshit. It isn't our business. Russia is better positioned to deal with it, and it's right on their doorstep. Muzzies chimping out an ocean away doesn't affect America at all.

>implying sicklary can interrogate the Donald for longer than 5 minutes without flying into a coughing fit and collapsing

>Muzzies chimping out an ocean away doesn't affect America at all.
It SHOULDN'T affect us and wouldn't, were it not for our globalist interventionist foreign policy of the last 5 decades.

What did she do specifically to manipulate the system?

Trump supporters don't give a fuck what the media thinks though.

Have you not been keeping up with current affairs user? Look at the email leaks detailing how they deliberately screwed Bernie out of nomination.

Trump was staggered in his last debate and opted to stop doing them though.

In all the debates he's done, his hardball questions consisted of his businesses, lawsuits, and his tone.

He never did a 1 v 1 debate.

Trumps debates were packed with a dais of candidates who were given 2 minutes at most to talk about an issue.

This meant trump could throw out his zingers, Dodge hardball questions, and give very general answers. For example, "we need to get smarter on x" "x was a terrible deal" "believe me, I would have the best x". Believe me"

Again, now it's 1 v 1. Here's a topic, from the biased moderators. Now expand upon your answer while sitting on your opponents stance. Oh, now answer this obscure question about some unknown village in bumbfuck Egypt. What's that trump? You can't speak for 10 on this obscure topic. Did you get thst media? He doesn't know x.

That's the worry I have and it's a legitimate worry. The people who think trump can blow through this with zero consequences... It's not going to happen like that. Just Hope he cramed his ass off for this exam.

DELET THIS

What did they do specifically to screw him out of the nomination? Surely you can name one thing.

His performance at the commander in chief forum was vague and lame, and that was less than a month ago.

Collusion.

Why do you think DWS was forced to step down?

I'll bet five dollars on Trump. There's viewer polls afterwards of who won right?

Can you name one example? Did they commit electoral fraud? What did they do?

The dnc have a lot of emails plotting ways to target Bernie and make him lose.

If you think Trump will have the best possible advisors do you really think they haven't told him its a trap? Do you honestly think if a bunch of Cred Forums frog worshippers think that then his own people wont?

Trump has likely already been informed its a trap. Trump is going to wade through the flying arrows and poison darts while playing a guitar and singing the national anthem and emerge unscathed from Hilldawgs backward ass tactics.

Trump has over 160 IQ.

He'll do fine.

The only thing you legitimately have to worry about is the packed audience at the liberal college that will boo at every fucking answer he gives.

Ok, so can you name an example?

>Massive campaign
>Support & counsel form a lot of old school republican senators/mayors/congressman
>Sick and unhealthy women candidate that is under FBI investigations
>Bill Clinton
>e-mails

Kek, it's like a free win. And don't forget he used to do TV.
He has everything in his favor.

I guarantee you that he already has an answer to every possible accusations about Atlantic city and Trump university.

no, he is saving that for his inauguration address that obama is legally required to attend.

>gets sworn in
>turns to obama
>"Barry...You're fired"
>MFW

>They will throw EVERYTHING at trump on Monday. EVERYTHING.
Pretty much this. There have been thousands of man-hours spent by media experts watching all of the republican primary debates and reviewing the focus groups' feedback - all to devise the perfect series of questions to make Trump look bad.

These questions will be engineered to elicit certain responses from Trump, for which they have also devised absolutely killer follow-up responses or questions. There are so many gotcha-traps and fact-checks up the moderator's sleeve that you'd have to be naive not to have serious concerns for the Trump campaign.

Objectivity has been thrown out the window this time because a significant amount of people in the media genuinely believe they are literally stopping the next Hitler so they can break the rules in favour of Clinton.

It is not very difficult to make someone look bad on television if you have that agenda.

>Trump has over 160 IQ.
Yet has refused to prove it.

This guy beat Rato in 5+ debates
She lost to a 74 year old skype.

Just think of how sexy they are though

Hillary can't even walk on her own.
I have a feeling she's probably going to have a stroke or start coughing uncontrollably.

What I'm scared of:

>well into the debate, Trump doing well
>Clinton goes into coughing fit
>recovers slightly, steps back to podium
>collapses, appears dead
>debate ends
>Clinton in critical condition
>DNC appoints a new candidate
>Congress calls special session, delays election or eliminates it altogether

US News has already cooked up the scenario. usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-30/candidate-death-could-delay-or-eliminate-presidential-election

Clinton is in prime condition to facilitate this. The GOP-led Congress will go along with it to stop Trump.

No matter what happens, quite the debate, I reckon. 50 years from now people will be looking back on this just like Nixon/Kennedy.

Don't miss it.

A nice user should make us a dual stream chat scroller. Left side liberal comments from wherever, right side for conservative viewers.

shill post from a britbong

nothing to see here

Which would you rather: .45 cal or 9mm?

He is far more competent than Hillary Clinton ever was or will be.

^^ watch

Pee pee poo poo she won't make it to a loo
Repeats will confirm

LOL

Only Hillary will say something dumb.
This is the current state she is in: youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
Completely unhinged.

I hope Hillary attacks Trump (which will happen) and he can retaliate.
For some reason I think he is hiding his power level for the whole time until now.

To undermine how Jewish background (victim status points among democrat voters) by calling him an atheist/asking media to ask him about it.

Close polling stations in neighborhoods with Bernie-friendly demographics.

Cancel previously promised debates to limit his media exposure.

Schedule debates during major televised events for the same reason.

Deprive his campaign of campaign data stored on DNC servers.

Keep going?

Hopefully trump comes put and just bullies the fuck out of hillary. Complete alpha the entire time.

Admits he doesn't know obscure x and y and z and gives no fucks about it.

If he has that attitude he had during the first few debates I think he wins. His lack of policy gets overshadowed by the way he completely embarrasses shillary with Savage memorable lines like he did to Jeb.

Trumps president if he puts on a show for 2 of the 3

Says the guy whose Dad is clearly living in the shed

This bullshit that Hillary is somehow better on policy needs to stop

>I will build unilateral consensuses with increased relations in the region, especially where country X is concerned

>The leaders of these nations are going to love me. I get along with everyone. Some people wouldn't think that, but they'd be wrong.

Honestly you have to be a fucking moron to think one is more substantial then the other

>Lads i'm scared

goncern troll
gas yourself

Why are all you fags believing the reports that Trump isn't taking the debate seriously, isn't practicing, etc? I thought you all knew he was playing 7D Ancient Egyptian Gods & Dragons? Im certain his campaign is spinning those stories/reports or "close to the campaign" sources saying that he's not taking debate prep seriously when in reality he has been getting ready for it since he won the first Super Tuesday and was 95% certain he'd be up against Hillary.

Straight up chill the fuck out, get some beer or some milk or water or gatorade and some popcorn and enjoy the show>

Concern shills smdh fampai

He puts fiber optic cable in the ground. Frankly, I'm disappointed to find a Trump supporter so is do openly hostile to blue collar America. I think you may be lost, little boy.

Lad is making a huge resurgence here.

Haha, that was me mate, just tugging your leg. Fuck that Florida user

CONCERN TROLLING
O
N
C
E
R
N

T
R
O
L
L
I
N
G

try 100 million+

Trump's been flying by the seat of his pants the entire campaign, sometimes it's worked and sometimes it's gone badly. Why would he suddenly start preparing for an event now?

>Haha, that was me mate, just tugging your leg. Fuck that Florida user

I believe everything that australians post. Please keep that in mind.

Facts don't matter.

Perception matters. Persuasion matters.

Trump is the master persuader. Why do you think he's going to suddenly fail here?

100 million+, user.

You should keep going because most of those either didn't happen or don't matter.

I never said she had better policies, but only, she's more knowledgeable of the intricacy spanning numerous political topics. Over 50 years worth. She forgets in a year more then trump ever knew in his life on policy.

This isn't. Trumps domain while this is hillary's entire life.

It's objectively true and common sense to say hillary KNOWS MORE on the topics then trump does. This doesn't mean her policies are better in any way. Only thst she knows more.

That's an advantage when bullshitting during a 3 hour debate. How could it not be an advantage?

You can dream of Trumps fat cock every night but don't become delusional about reality. She has an advantage here in a 1 vs 1 debate on policy.

>Why would he suddenly start preparing for an event now?

That worries me too.

Al Gore was a great debater until someone told him to talk more slowly so retards could keep up, and to refer to simple shit like "lock boxes" for social security. From that point on, he sounded like a moron.

Monday night will be awesome, I hope.

imp lying this farce of a democratic election has had anything to do with policy for a long time now

You might think hill dawg knows x, y, z but thats just cause you're a fucking idiot

>I will strengthen our position in Syria twofold. By increasing our intelligence gathering capabilities and then using , in concert with our drone capabilities, the tools necessary to push ISIS out of the region.

>I'm going to bomb the shit of them

This is the real reason Trump is in this thing. Because a lot of people are understanding that a politician doesn't say anything more substantial then Trump, they just polish the shit out of it

Do you think if you shill that hard enough, it will come true?

It's all over reddit. Ctrl f "policy wonk" in r/politics threads and you'll get fifty comments saying exactly what you just did. Very unusual everyone seems to think the same way on that site. Almost like propaganda.

Did you read what I wrote? I don't think he has been preparing since, now, but rather, for months and months. Why wouldn't he do any prep for the most what could be the the 90 minutes that wins or loses the Presidency for him? With 100+ million expected to be watching live? Sure maybe he isn't doing "mock debates" with a Hillary stand in. Probably because he is ready and knows his shit. He probably has 5 minutes worth just on "How are you going to get Mexico to pay for the wall?" and probably 30 minutes worth on details of how the wall will be completed for 12 billion or less.

Pretty much. Hillary seems like she's on tilt right now, so that is also a plus.

all republican debaters are more aggressive than any of the dems and he pulled through

Perception is key. That's the worry. This debate is a setup in a way to warp perception.

This debate could be disastrous for trump. Everything's stacked against him here. From the moderators. To the news outlets. They are all Dnc. Pawns.

Trump can legitimately crash and burn here so easily in a 1 vs 1 during a rigged debate. That's my concern.

We'll see soon.

>everyone seems to think the same way on that site
Unlike everywhere else on the internet

I like to consider myself partially responsible for this one, along with
>famalam
>wtf i hate now
>Cred Forums is a board of peace

Let the record show, I had nothing to do with /cruzmissle/

kellyanne conway is the best thing to happen to trump

there is no way he would be allowed to go in there ill prepared for this

>that didn't happen
I should've known better than to give a serious reply to a fucking leaf

Oh and not to mention... remember Bernie debating Hillary. The moderators asked him whatever they did and he said "I am not going to go there and ask about the e-mails blah blah blah"

There is definitely going to be some shitshow moments for sure. He will probably say some shit like "Yeah Hillary, I'll release my tax returns, the very instant you relesase your e-mails." Among other zingers that will flabbergast the fuck out of her and throw her into seizure over 9000

>implying she won't cave

Podium request was the red flag. She's shitting her huggies right now.

Trump will perform past the average normie's expectations because he'll do the one thing he knows best, which is winning.

Trump is a goddamned businessman, you think he hasn't been in situations worse than this? Every attempt the media has taken to try and slander him has been catapulted back into their face. He has made the MSM a mockery of itself by virtue of nothing more than saying "come at me bro", and now he is about to go on the offensive. This is where he belongs and thrives. Hillary and the MSM are going to come walking out of that debate thinking they won it out right, but something just wont seem right in it all and in the end they will realize they got fucking shafted, much like getting taken to town by a good businessman in a meeting.

>this triggers CTR
>so mad he/she/xir can't even spell-check

Kek

Yeah buds. Here I don't scroll through 500 replies that are the same thing with rearranged words.

You would expect to see at least one contrarian on reddit, at the very least.

I love Trump, but he's got a problem with staying on topic. I hope he can get that under control. Otherwise, I think he'll do great. He's a lot more well-spoken than Hillary.

Trump will win

Trump is in this thing because hillary is so bad.

And its nice what you said. It's true. But theres heres more to it then just polishing turds.

There are topics trump likely doesn't even know exist. Geographical questions trump couldn't answer if his life depended on it. Basic things about the way the government works that trump may not even bothered to care or no, and why should he? He's not a political.

This goes beyond turd polishing. How much can trump possibly know? He's a business man, not a political. He didn't study this shit his entire life like his opponent.

The moderators are going to come at him with these irrelevant type questions just to get him to fumble while hillary handles the same questions with ease.

IT'S A SETUP ABORT ABORT ABORT ABORT

honest tho famalam, I'm sure we've had a lot of friendly fire when it comes to calling out CTR shills

I'm nervous for Monday night too, but don't let it get you down and remember to vote

N O V E M B E R 8
O
V
E
M
B
E
R

>diet coke

I thought it was better than Hillary though. And we have to remember, the original complaint about Trump was that he wasn't "lame and vague"

He'll be fine, he and everybody else knows he just needs to stay polite and articulate and wait for Hillary to have a meltdown

Plus Trump has way more ammo to use on her than she does on him

There will be a large scale terrorist attack during the debate. Hundreds will be dead in the streets and people by the shore will see blood coming from the drainage pipes. My digits confirm it.

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

>He's a lot more well-spoken than Hillary.
Oh, fuck off. Not even you are that delusional.

>tfw god emperor is honest enough to admit he isn't skinny

>thinking only dubs can summon meme magic of that magnitude

git gud scrub

Getting real close to being the subject of an investigation there leaf. Careful now or you won't be around to see the debate.

Remember the 'insider' that said Trump would drop the N word during the third debate?

>nor require reanimation by necromancers every two hours

This is exactly what happened when Ronald Reagan debated Jimmy Carter. The media had a field day parsing every policy mistake or simplistic answer from "The Great Communicator". But it backfired.

>he doesn't have a grasp of the policy details
>he is too dangerous to be in charge of the nuclear codes
>he is surrounded by evil advisors

Reagan went on to win in an epic landslide, and Carter only carried his own state of Georgia.

>You truly couldn't write a better story.

Who will play Trump in the inevitable biopic?

Hillary speaks like politicians
>poll-tested
>never offensive
>buzzwords
>covering up bullshit

Trump speaks like regular Americans
>tongue-in-cheek
>hyperbole
>exaggeration
>calling out bullshit

Seriously I was fucking appalled when Trump said Putin should keep working on Hillary's e-mails and the media sperged out saying he was committing treason.

He was obviously being sarcastic! Every regular American new exactly what he meant, and the media is only making a fool of themselves trying to stir up drama

they colluded with media you fucking idiot, that shit is highly illegal

Hillary also speaks like a retard, only retards feel like they're under attack by imaginary frogs

>most of these didnt happen
>let me tell you Americans about your own political system

This is why nobody takes Canadians seriously.

This. Trump talks like your dad or your grandad or something. Hillary talks like your bitchy school principal.

Just relax and wait. You'll know by Tuesday night.

Trump literally repeats the same sentence 5 times then in his head he thinks he said something meaningful.

Gonna give some examples?
I mean, you couldnt possibly just be talking out of your ass could you?

What's the over-under on the number of times Trump says Goggle during the debate?

In our opinion, he has. Blows your mind, I know

>Hillary literally repeats the same sentence 5 times then in her head he thinks she said something meaningful.
>racist
>sexist
>xenophobic

I don't think it's about her being better on policy, it's that the SJW side of things is betting on people being afraid of Trump. This is a popularity contest and neither of the competitors are that well liked.

Our Liberal party didn't win because of their policies, their actual policies were garbage. The ones that were mediocre were copied from opponents. The Liberals won our election because people were mad at Stephan Harper, not because people thought Weedman would make a good PM.

It's why how Trump handles the debates is important. If he keeps it tame and does decently, he can draw more normal minded people towards his side that were afraid and make the media look like liars. If he makes an ass out of himself, he'll feed into the bias the media has been churning out. The people that were drawn towards him for his antics are already going to vote for him, so now he needs to attract people on the fence in swing states.

Trump has policy details. Far more than Hillary does.

I think you're being too paranoid about this. If the moderators only ask questions that can't be answered by anyone who didn't spend years studying politics, it will 1. make it very clear to everyone watching that they are deliberately trying to sabotage Trump which would make them lose even more credibility than they already have and 2. bore the viewers to death because they won't understand the questions, either. This is a political debate but it's also a TV event that is supposed to provide entertainment. People watch these debates because they want to see how the candidates clash regarding their politics, not to spend 90 minutes watching them argue about things they don't understand.

Now, people brought up "muh Aleppo" as an example of media publicly embarassing a candidate but they don't seem to understand that asking about Aleppo is not a "specific question" about some obscure city in the middle of nowhere because Aleppo has been constantly in the news recently. So yes, if Gary Johnson doesn't even know what Aleppo IS, he's being a complete retard and it's not MSNBC's fault for "rigging the system against him". If Trump reacted the same, it would have been a disaster but I think it's very unlikely that at this point in the campaign, he doesn't know the hotspots of the Syrian war. It's completely bizarre to me how much some supposed "supporters" of Trump here seem to underestimate him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3QFBX9P_c
Here you go. He does it constantly in this video of the debates.

I think it's funny that both sides are pushing this narrative. We will see who wins soon :)

Defeatist.

Trump doesn't know any of the policies because he didn't write them nor has he read them.

So are you questioning my support simply because I won't blindly buy into the idea that trump is a living God who can do no wrong?

Im just being realistic here. This is in every possible sense a trap. I have faith in trump but I not going to suck his cock or lie about his obvious weaknesses.

This debate would be a challenge for a seasoned politician, let alone a guy like trump who as proven his lack of basic knowledge on on fundamental issues through constant misdirection. Some of the stuff he doesn't Know is useless trash. I doubt he knows everything he's supposed to know and that's fine.

And I'm need being paranoid, im being realistic. This thing is a few months away. Hillary is sliding. THIS IS IT. This is the last Stand for All of these organizations and media outlets who have been colluding with the Dnc to defeat trump. They are desperate. They aren't going to hide their bias just because you may notice.

This is going to be an all out assault. Bet my life on it. Trump needs a miracle to come out of this one still ahead in the polls.

What's worse is Trumps so unpredictable. Who the fuck knows what happens when they get up there.

I fucked your girlfriend you faggot cuck.

anime.

No one in this thread talks about the Haïti scandal ? Trump is gonna fuck her up, she as zero chance if Trump talks about it, and the Haïtian president was begging him to

He is fucking smart

Jesus if this is really true then Trump is a lot smarter and prepared then he lets on. I was hoping he would actually prepare properly. 5 hours of just answering questions, this guy is determined.

>I won't blindly buy into the idea that trump is a living God who can do no wrong
cuck

whatever happens at the debate, the media will talk about an epic Trump fail and "meltdown" in the polls and shit. so the only thing that matters is the psychological perception of the viewer (Trump is a master at that, Clinton is the worst one possible)

You know what I love about him?

He's simple. He always sit at the same place. His office is average (minus the memorabilia collection on his couch) All he care is golf... Why would anyone hate on him, he's just so normal.

If I had billion like him I'd do crazy shit all the time, I'd change plane each year and move from crazy office to crazier office.

This dude literally lived over 40 years with the same things doing the same routine everyday, he's the only one suited to lead anything in this gay world.

P E R S U A S I O N

After his first or second bankrupcy, I imagine he learned to live in relative modesty so as to not come crashing down when upheavals like that happen.

nobody cares about the board games or trump university. there's minors, if not expected ''failures'' for someone so wealthy. Do you think he thought he'd make his money back with that? No, he did it for fun. the only real thing he failed was the casino and when I looked more into that story the simpson episode fucking nailed it. his business partners where literally homer simpson tier.

Dubs if he loses and shits self on stage

He will win, Kek wills it.

You know what to do

He's debating a mentally deranged, frail old woman that brought a cartoon frog into mainstream politics. He'll be fine.

Fired from what? Even that tag line doesn't make sense.

MUHAMMAD BTFO

>A billabong and jumbuck under coolibah,
>Came a wanker with a bum bug begging, fair suck the sav
>jumbuck called out bogan but the slagger gave a wristy
>strewth, fuck me dead and GFY!, cried the wombat to the derro

and that was the last time I ever spoke to an Australian.

People keep forgetting that Trump is an old pro at talk shows and interviews and the like. He's been doing nothing but talking about himself for well over 3 decades now, rest assured, he has the skill and the grace and most importantly the aggression to perform well on the debate stage.

If anything, you would be much more nervous as a Hillary supporter.

Concern troll, SAGE

TRUMP WILL GO 26TH?

Still trying out for a higher place in the list traitor shill?

Scared? Just forget yourself shill
0.05 has been deposited etc etc

Seriously, though: he will destroy her because the people are not interested in an old lady who fell down insensate on our nation's most sacred military holiday. He will win because people respect strength. He will win because he is willing to name our enemy and gaze upon it unflinchingly, to bar our doors and gates and gird ourselves with armor against this common foe. Clinton cannot name our foe, and gerrymanders votes by enfranchisement of illegals to vote for her party. Her subversion of American democracy has been proven time and again and she is a cancer on this society.

Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-i-have-decided-i-will-vote-donald-trump

Trump is headed for a win

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

>sage

He'll lose.

He sucks at debate.

If you're voting for trump, you're just voting for a guy that'll O-K right-wing policies.

Thats all I need in the end.

Hillary will win the debate. Might secure her a couple swing states and win the election easily.

But what do I care.

World keeps turning.

>debates
>relevent
After stonetear, she has to go to prison.

Jeb is too cute. I kinda feel sorry for him.

What is that god awful brown stain on his chair?

His hair is taking a shit on the head rest.

>EDITOR'S NOTE: The presidential debate commission settled an early flashpoint when Clinton demanded a step-stool at the podium to add height to her 5'4" frame. Campaign Chairman John Podesta expressed concern that Hillary would be dwarfed by 6'2" Trump. The request was quickly rejected. The commission is allowing for a custom-made podium, which will accommodate the difference in stature.

he's going to poo in the loo

Trump at the debate
>why don't take earpiece off, Hillary?

They've already tried to do this four or five times in debates and otherwise. Hasn't worked.

Here's your upvote, Sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

Fucken Hillary's fucken doomed lads.

Poo in loo

>tfw 2 inches shorter than guac man. How is that even possible?

Hillary isn't specific either dumbass. Let's go through some quotes...

>This economy needs to work for EVERYBODY! Not just those at the top
>We need a conversation in this country about Raising taxes...Oh Im sorry...Lowering taxes for Middle class families.
>Donald doesn't have the temperament to lead. He has not been honest about his taxes or his health. I have been the most transparent candidate in this history of presidential elections.

True

>most of the short men are fairly based
wow, the manlet meme really is a way for tall, unsuccessful people to rationalize and externalize their personal failings

>This economy needs to work for EVERYBODY! Not just those at the top
What will Trump say to counter it besides "Hillary's policies would be a DISASTER, let me tell ya"? Many voters (maybe even most) would agree with that sentiment and a billionaire evading the principle in question isn't going to change them.

>mfw Hillary collapses on stage
>Trump goes to immediately help her on television
>Niceguy.jpg
>Resuscitates hillary
>As he helps her up, he whispers "couldn't let you go without serving time. By the way, thanks for winning me the election"
>CNN claims he raped her on stage.
>Trump wins, clintons go to jail, msm gets libel charges

The man has been on the campaign trail 24/7 for the last 365 days, sleeping 4 hours a day doing interviews, rallies, campaign planning, press conferences, bringing twitter bantz, policy design and everything else with the energy of a prime age mma fighter on meth. You think he's going to go easy on himself now?

I'm gay

The reality is, he will bomb. But damn it's been a fun ride.

Trumps downfall will be talking for 90 mins no breaks. They guy speaks in general terms and looks like a dumbass sprouting buzzwords

Greatest people
Disaster
BELIEVE ME

Wew lad,
Good thing Hillary is the one with a history of saying racist things against the blacks, starting wars and raising taxes.

>mfw speculating on whether or not Hillary has the stamina to make it through the debate is just lowering expectations of her and making her look even better when she makes through the debate without any problems

>implying he won't turn the debate into a trump rally

He could if the crowd was allowed to make noise but thats not the case

Who else here has a Hillary voodoo doll made out of her campaign materials and actual trinkets from Haiti, the country Hillary raped, and will be sticking it harder than a c list actress on the casting couch trying to get a role on daytime tv during the debate?

Theres nothing I respect less than a bunch of out of its on the news taking deadly serious what is obviously jokes in an effort to de-legitimatize the group making the jokes.

autism

Fear is for the weak. Trump will WIN 1000%.

Trump is the hero of mankind, kek will protect him

Look, the worst case scenario is that Trump just ignores the questions and shits on Hillary the entire time like he did to Jeb during the primary debates. Even though that wouldn't be literally winning the debate, it'd be considered winning to the retarded 90% of Americans who think winning means drowning out your opponent until yours is the only voice they hear.

It worked for Obama after they started loading him up on adrenaline or crack or something for prior to his debates and he somehow "won" despite talking something like 25 minutes over his allotted time and never getting called out on it by the moderator.

>no, he is saving that for his inauguration address that obama is legally required to attend.
You mean the address where the outgoing president is on a VC-25 which changes call sign from "Air Force One" to "Special Mission 28000 (or 29000)" at precisely the time the new president is sworn in? Obama will be on his way to somewhere very far from Washington, DC on January 20, 2017.

Trump needs to point out that the FBI investigation revealed Obama himself communicated with Clinton on her unsecured private server... some of the 30,000 missing emails may have been with Obama and may have involved classified info. The investigation struggled to cover it up... Should have had independent counsel appointed, since DOJ was compromised... Obama did not allow the investigation to implicate him in the scandal.

how does it feel to disappoint a retard? I've always wanted to know

>news cites
I swear to god I can hear your mouthbreathing from here

Why should Trump be afraid of policy questions? He can turn them right around on Hillary and have a real debate. She'll lose.

At this point he doesn't need to cater to wrong people the way he had to in the primaries. All he has to do is be right. His base is solid, he is far more flexible than she because he has the ability to be honest.

High energy

He won't, because he doesn't know shit about policy.

He's good at foolling millions of idiots to think he gives a shit about them.

The shills in this thread

For real, get a fucking life

Hillary is another teleprompter politician. Trump is good at flying by the seat of his pants; she's not.

Hillary's past performance in debates has been very poor. This was noted in the Bernie debates. She relies strongly on changing the subject and talking herself up sometimes to the point of totally not answering the question.

Bernie never called her on this. Too polite.
Trump will rake her through the coals.

This is assuming Hillary can stand up for 90 minutes. Seems pretty damn doubtful to me.

Who says the debates are that important anymore, people said the same things about Advert budgets and ground game......non of which helped jeb/cruz/rubio ect ect.

The pundits all said ground game was crucial to winning the primary....they were dead wrong!

The pundits all said Adverts/campaign budget was the factor that decides who wins....they were wrong on that one too!

most undecided voters tend to be low-info, IE: their less likely to watch the debates than high-info decided voters.

>He's

Hillary is exactly a woman.

Don't worry

You have to remember he's playing a game whose difficulty most people can't even begin to fathom

The fucking bantz of this country

You're literally a CUNT

How cant he win? Clinton has to stand for 2 hours, her longest speech since she collapsed was only 15 minutes.

Its actually impossible for her to make it through this debate.

Hillary is dead. He is walking into a bomb.

here in florida, we say "buddy"

What will it matter that right wing policies are OK'd if we don't have an electorate that can vote in conservatives.

Manifest destiny is literally supplying him energy.

One more point:
Some haven't decided, if they will vote at all and not because of policies. They have traditionally voted for Republicans but are on a fence with Trump, because he doesn't fit the traditional Republican mold. Trump has to convince them that he is more than just a walking meme. Those people will not vote for Hillary in any case but Trump needs to convince them to vote.

Many Americans just don't care. Over there politics don't affect your life nearly as much as in many other countries, because Democrats and Republicans are so close to each other. There are people, who don't know the current president.