Repealing the 8th

what do fellow Irish anons think about this?
going in to the marches today myself

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_5uhQcyeZk
rebeccakiessling.com/
childabuserecovery.com/catholic-mass-grave-sites-of-350800-missing-children-found-in-ireland-spain-canada/#.VO7Yq8v9nIU
independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_asylum
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland#Inquiry_into_child_abuse
youtube.com/watch?v=50oiJZAOWjE&feature=
youtube.com/watch?v=RL-zMZT45VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All I know is that I want to throatfuck the hot little slut on the left.

low standards fám

If they wanna kill their baby they can move to another country. I don't think Ireland wants to harbor child killers but there are plenty of places that do.

Chokers are like a siren to my cock.

Also nice aping the BLM slogan.

I would vote for it because I've seen the damage caring for a retarded child can have on up too 3 generations of a family, but I do get annoyed at how whores can't just wear a fucking condom or take the pill. A woman can guarantee as close to 100% as possible that she wont get preggers, by just taking the pill and making the dude wear a condom.

I think the majority of people here do actually
getting pretty frightened by the clear path my country is taking

They'll change the Constitution over my cold dead body

If it's retarded it should just be thrown away. What's the point of tards? The pill can be complicated since it fucks up womens' hormones and what not.
I'm sure the young people do.

I don't mind aborting retards or health risks but we all know it'll just be trashy whores for the most part no matter what the media's bogus statistics say about it mostly being people already with children

not just the young though, two thirds of the country according to some sources and plenty of middle aged people and old lesbians

Who cares about abortion? Shitty people not wanting to be parents is something I'm all for. Their kids will just become cancerous trash.

Hurry up and do it. You chucklefucks come over to Norn Island and God's Country to get your babies killed because "MUH CAFOLIKS BE MEANIE :(" and we have to pay for that shit.

>b-b-but we hate UK!!!!!
>UNITED IRELAND WHEN???
>Oh but let us keep voting for your PM :^) Thanks Common Movement Law! :D

Ireland should just reunite with UK and the entire place be renamed The United British Isles.Then you can go to Norn Island and England/Wales/Scotland and get your abortion without me caring, cause you're 'one of us'. Until then, you're just abusing your proximity and ease of travel, then going home and shitposting about us on your IRA going

>MUH CROMWELL
>MUH POTATO FAMINE (What? They totally didn't send us corn to help us! LIARS!)
>MUH RELIGION!

it gives people an easy way out for their shitty decisions, I'm not interested in the moral aspect

Just make them pay for it. Simple.

We have replacement levels of births in Ireland. Once that's gone it'll be open doors immigration "to pay for the pension fund". So even if we all agreed we had no problem morally with the act, the consequences are still worth considering.

lot of assumptions and implications in this post billy, I don't want them going to England for a coat hanger job but the border between the 6 and 26 is non existent

they don't have to, that's part of the whole thing
it's on demand and government sponsored if it gets repealed

How does it cost you money for abortion tourism? We don't get covered by the NHS. I'm pretty sure people pay out of their own pocket no?

Welcome to the welfare state.

They can get it under special shit, I believe, like if it's a health risk. But the amount is £500 at most, privately.

I was just memeing, Patrick. Don't take it to heart. Though I would love us to reunite. I just get triggered by unequal map borders. Fuck Andorra and San Marino especially for this.

Then just take fucking immigrants. Then you can at least let in decent people.

Then make that compromise while you still can. Don't resist something that is gonna happen eventually anyway.

I'll be voting to repeal the 8th.

That photo in cringe as fuck though.

>Women and Girls Lives Matter
Ok, you can't abort one then. In the interests of equality, you can't murder your boys either. Feminists eternally BTFO.

E.U. has open borders. So once someones an E.U. citizen they can come and go as they please. Which isn't too bad when its just poles coming to work construction, etc. But after Germany invited the whole of the 3rd world and offered them German citizenship, we would have a big problem on our hand.

>Then just take fucking immigrants. Then you can at least let in decent people.

You already have that potential problem then.

Canada is whiter than the UK, retard.

Irish user here.

Abortion should indeed be legal - but only for niggers , kebab and coal burners.

Were an Island to the north west with no direct connection to mainland Europe. So its harder to get here. The fear is if the birth rates drop, the government will start inviting them. We've kinda slipped under the radar so far.

I'd like to get a taste of leftie and even righty, why not.
The middle one can fuck off.

>that's right goyim, only you should be able to kill your babies

Well.
Abortion is good to a point. I agree fully with aborting all the retards as they cause so much shit and hassle to the parents. They can ruin a family. But aborting a child two days before its born is murder.

Muslim rape babies should be aborted.

>But aborting a child two days before its born is murder.
Pretty sure that shit is going to get regulated.

I find it hilarious how people say you should always be allowed to abort a healthy child 10 seconds before birth.
>muh body autonomy...

>faggot marriage passed
>abortion will pass
>Sinn Fein will get in after ditching Gerry
>endless amount of Nigerians will move in and cause enormous amounts of crime in the name of diversity
>their children will segregate and form gangs of Nigerians who offer nothing other than catchy slogans in a toilet with tissues and mints
>we will become Sweden 2.0 in our lifetime
>there will be no way to change it ever
>there is no relevant party that want to stop it

Looking forward to the end of the human race to be honest

This

No potato nigger is gonna repeal my right to be free from unreasonable fines

>I just get triggered by unequal map borders

>The Eighth Amendment (Amendment VIII) to the United States Constitution is the part of the United States Bill of Rights (ratified December 15, 1791) prohibiting the federal government from imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishment.
What?

Pretty Much. We'll be worse than Sweden, because even our older population equate any perceived suffering with being on par with what happened to the Irish under British Rule. Sad times ahead.

a bit ironic that the girl in the middle is taking about about abortion and is also missing a period.

60% of my friends are accidents that probably wouldve been aborted. Just thinking about it makes me scared considering my best friend's mother had him when she was 17. Now he has a job with Ulster Bank and got 450 points in his Leaving Cert.

Just because you're a whore,doesn't give you the right to kill an upcoming life.

Poor quality bait, but anyway:
>The State acknowledges the right to life of the unborn and, with due regard to the equal right to life of the mother, guarantees in its laws to respect, and, as far as practicable, by its laws to defend and vindicate that right.

Not An Argument. If he grew up to be a rapist would the reverse be true?

Statistically, what are the odds that someone will grow up to be criminal scum versus someone that contributes to society?

the poor in Ireland pay for nothing
The middle class is absolute racked with taxes while the working class get endless gibs

we both know that muslims and blacks are still gonna churn out 6 kids kek

Ireland is backwards... It's proto-Islamic. The only people in Europe who think abortion is murder are Muslims.

Abortion is legal in ireland. It's just restricted when you can get it.

As soon as we have a period of global instability we need to reconquer Ireland. The fuckers couldn't even stay independent for fifty years before gargling on EU cock.

I'm going to vote no. Just to wind up lefty women.

i cant wait for trudeau to crash your country with no survivors. have fun down in the lower 48 getting plowed by dindus and beaner muzzies while the kikes film it for "scientific research" cause remember goy, you're getting all those "good people" for a reason

and Poles

1. Abortion is legal under circumstances where the mothers life is at risk
2. Muslims dont think abortion is murder

>Yes goyim killing babies is the right thing to do

Don't mind abortions as long as they pay for it themselves

I'd rather we pay for it rather then them giving birth some some retard that the state ends up having to pay for for the rest of its life.

>Abort your children
>Get flooded with Muslim replacements
>criticise anyone who does not act like you as being like Muslims

You guys really are autistic.

Abortion should be legal, but the woman should have to walk around the week after the procedure wearing a big sign saying "I'm a baby killing whore"

Or they lose the right to have a man pay for a child the mother wants to keep when the man doesn't.

>white women unironically campaign to kill their own kids

We blame your nation.

>endless amount of Nigerians will move in and cause enormous amounts of crime in the name of diversity
Funny isn't? That an entire nation of individuals fought to kick out their "invaders" for hundreds of years just to allow themselves to be conquered once again by non-European barbarians. Fuck the republic.

Our Supreme Court decided for us, just like they always do with social issues

>Throw out the landlords
>Become the landlords
>Hey let's let in more tenants so that we get richer.

I'm not saying it's a good thing but one thing was about self determination and this thing is about being greedy jews.

Did you know the Brits were invited the first time to kick out the Vikings?

It'll all be over some day. That's the only solace I can get.

Well I'm voting no but I'm sure abortion will be made legal. Voters here can't see beyond the next budget.

you anti-abortion people are so fucking retarded

anti-abortion is a agenda pushed by the elites to overpopulate countries, the same reason they push immigration

people are unpredictable in small groups, but become more predictable the larger the group gets. also, it's easier to push wages down. so overpopulation = cheap, easy to control masses

if you don't want abortion, every qt girl past 23 will end up with some random baby and you'll never find a gf without raising someone else's child

I want irish people. I don't want dirty Muslims coming here.

Why the fuck are any nationalists (like 90% of Cred Forums) supporting killing white children?

>women and girls lives matter

I'm sorry, you fucking what?

If you support it, you're a godless and degenerate swine. Never call yourself an Irishman knowing you vouched for the slaughter of the Irish youth.

I'm not a muslim.

if they wanna kill their baby they hope over to the uk and do it on the nhs

waste of everyones time and money they should just be allowed to stay in potatoville and scramble their babies brains there instead of taking up space in the nashonal elf

Charge them enough that your system turns a profit.

Only a matter of years before they nullify it.

I think you are the same Britbong SJW scum who is not welcome in my nation and should leave.

Murder your own children.

You'd vote for it because you a SJW schill piece of shit who is not even born in Ireland. You want to play with eugenics then get out of our nation before we throw you out.

Only brainwashed urban millennials who swallow the abortion inductry lobbiest crap and sjw shit and wallow in self loathing.

Schilling big for the abortion industry today.

>I'm not interested in the moral aspect
Typical leftist.

Aside from the virtual civil war you repeal the 8th assholes want. Repeal the 8th and the only thing dying won't be Irish kids. It will be you cucked d4 asshats.

Only because you are a brainwashed left wing cunt.

>Abortion is good to a point.
Stupid feminist cunt.

Are you insane?

This.

Actual Irish person.

aussie lefties send their regards

>I'm going to vote no. Just to wind up lefty women.
The pro abortion people in Ireland encompass exactly the same subset who are open borders and marxists.

Not an argument.

abortion should be legal, these non issues only drive woman towards the left.

wish they had compulsory abortions for all the niggers and refugees

>
>1. Abortion is legal under circumstances where the mothers life is at risk
>2. Muslims dont think abortion is murder

It was actually fucking Saudi Arabia that tried to criticize Ireland in the UN for not allowing open abortion and Saudi money was given to fund the pro abortion lobby in Ireland.

mudslimes and the left want abortion in Ireland because the hate and fear Irish Roman Catholics.

Like you?

ageing population.. free abortion?

seems a bit convoluted if you ask me

Exactly. Maybe they will fuck off to another country and it will dilute their vote her.

Id swap out lefty Irish girls for race aware Poles any day.

>"I'm a baby killing whore"
No. Just the ones who attend these protests.

No one wants abortion in Ireland except a narrow leftwing urban clique and the abortion industry.

Because women are so right wing in all those nations with abortion right?

With abortion legal it will be normalized.

but they will fill your country with refugees to make up for declining population.... You will inevidtly pay more for them

>I want irish people. I don't want dirty Muslims coming here.

Well said. Vote against abortion. Same old kill and divide policy to eliminate Irish Roman Catholics.

>If you support it, you're a godless and degenerate swine. Never call yourself an Irishman knowing you vouched for the slaughter of the Irish youth.
Well said!

Yup.

The people promoting abortion in Ireland have no idea what will be unleashed if they keep pushing their agenda. It won;;t be Irish babies dying that's for sure.

Enjoy the extinction Ireland , as you abort yourselves while niggers are brought in to replace you.

Every white nationalist should pay close attention to this 8th amendment fight.

Yes

This. Good thing they don't ship in a million shitskins who have birthrates three times higher than normal people and who's children become even worse cancerous trash to make up for the falling birth rate isn't it?

Their parents are the dregs of the old degenerate anglo oligarchy they hate the Roman Catholic population just as their ancestors did. That shapes everything they do.

Sure, aren't the Indians the most progressive when it comes to women's rights?

>Google smug IRA man for hilarious reaction Image
>Find this

FUCKING GOOGLE!!!

If you support these whores in killing Irish babies then you are no better than the Black and Tans you traitorous west brit bastards

>eigth
Fuck

Thanks for the faces. Noted and marked.

Burn out the traitors, eugenicists and leftist scum.
Hail, Glorious St Patrick
Hail, glorious Saint Patrick, dear saint of our Isle,
On us thy poor children bestow a sweet smile;
And now thou art high in the mansions above,
On Erin's green valleys look down in thy love.

On Erin's green valleys, on Erin's green valleys,

Hail, glorious Saint Patrick, thy words were once strong
Against Satan's wiles and an infidel throng;
Not less is thy might where in heaven thou art;
O, come to our aid, in our battle take part.

In the war against sin, in the fight for the faith,
Dear saint, may thy children resist unto death;
May their strength be in meekness, in penance, their prayer,
Their banner the cross which they glory to bear.

Thy people, now exiles on many a shore,
Shall love and revere thee till time be no more;
And the fire thou hast kindled shall ever burn bright,
Its warmth undiminished, undying its light.

Ever bless and defend the sweet land of our birth,
Where the shamrock still blooms as when thou wert on earth,
And our hearts shall yet burn, wherever we roam,
For God and Saint Patrick, and our native home.

>If you support these whores in killing Irish babies then you are no better than the Black and Tans you traitorous west brit bastards

Maybe worse. Even the tans did not focus on killing kids in the womb, filth that they were.

I wonder (((who))) is funding these baby killing advocates.

It sickens me how a lot of these """"Irishmen"""" ITT support the murder of Irish babies.
The lot of them who support this should be hanged.

Saudis
Democrat controlled US State Department
Abortion Industry
Soros (see abortion industry)

All traitors MUST hang.

They are not Irish. They are abortion industry lobby schills and immigrant scum posting under the flag.

They look like lesbians. Why do they care?

God has of course blessed Dublin with rain.

Hope they all get phenomena

Young girls brainwashed by foreign funded abortion industry lobby telling them they will feel great in their 30s for murdering their own kids in their 20s

greet the abortion bus????

badselfeater.com

fuck bse and fuck the pro abortion lobby.

Any attempt to introduce abortion on demand will literally cause a war here.

LEFTIST GLOBALISTS MEET BRICK WALL

'If they bring their savagery here, we'll meet them with a savagery of our own"

BSE was a ploy to get extra donations to PP.

>I have casual sex with strangers
>If I have to deal with the consequences of that, I am being oppressed
>By fighting for my own selfish interests I am a good person!

In fairness I think woman who dont want children should be able to abort them but its another step towards Ireland just being another colony of the US and it needs to be stopped.

We're facing the same propaganda push over here, recently.

They're really cracking down on the white birth rate.

Why do people always protest outside the bank of Ireland? As if it isn't bad enough that they few the homeless outside of it too. Just want to enjoy a pint in peace

>In fairness I think woman who dont want children should be able to abort them but its another step towards Ireland just being another colony of the US and it needs to be stopped.

Not in this country. Not now. Not ever. It is a fucking joke when you have savages like the saudis telling us we *must* murder children in the womb and foreign money flooding in to promote abortion.

Newsflash - the secular left and muslims hate Irish Roman Catholics and want them exterminated just like their ancestors did.

So this is the power of Autism?

uh hello.....BSE is decidedly anti-abortion. fuck this hags who think killing babies is a-ok

Big dollar that abortion dollar. Kill (abortion targetting working class women), divide (import immigrants from muslim countries), Steal (take land)

Same pattern

KIll, divide, steal.

see

Fuck you for being the left wing pro abortionist cunt you are. Kill your own kid and then you can sit and cry in your 30s about your dead baby

You do not belong on Cred Forums or in Ireland.

Fuck off to Britain, you West Brit traitor

wrong and bullshit. the guy has a whole abolition of abortion things he's been doing for YEARS

No institution has killed more white children than your precious catholic church. At least the english had the grace to not molest anyone before murdering them in mass graves.

Post the picture of ye three lads protesting at the repeal the 8th protest today fighting for your country lads?

>British Soldiers never raped or murdered anyone

Wow maybe the Brits do have the best soldiers in the world and maybe you should go back home to wherever it is you come from. It certainly isnt Ireland.

I dont have to stand in the rain like a soggy woman. I have a vote.

t. Tough guy on Japanese Anime Board

what if instead of holding signs saying gimesmedat abortion.........

what if some pregnant chick went out there and stuck a coat hanger up her twat and said "see why we need access to clean medical abortions" and then she bleeds out and dies like the skag she is

I don't live in Dublin, if I was a Dubliner then I would be protesting it. Will be voting against those baby killers.

>sticks coat hange in pregnant twat
>screams "look what you made me do"
>bleeds to death

Who would I show up and make the numbers at their protest seem bigger.

The faces involved will be logged.

Foreigners who are promoting this in Ireland watch your fucking backs.
Hail, Glorious St Patrick
Hail, glorious Saint Patrick, dear saint of our Isle,
On us thy poor children bestow a sweet smile;
And now thou art high in the mansions above,

Hail, glorious Saint Patrick, thy words were once strong
Against Satan's wiles and an infidel throng;
Not less is thy might where in heaven thou art;
O, come to our aid, in our battle take part.

In the war against sin, in the fight for the faith,
Dear saint, may thy children resist unto death;
May their strength be in meekness, in penance, their prayer,
Their banner the cross which they glory to bear.

Thy people, now exiles on many a shore,
Shall love and revere thee till time be no more;
And the fire thou hast kindled shall ever burn bright,
Its warmth undiminished, undying its light.

Ever bless and defend the sweet land of our birth,
Where the shamrock still blooms as when thou wert on earth,
And our hearts shall yet burn, wherever we roam,
For God and Saint Patrick, and our native home.

t. Tough guy out there providing back ally abortions

kek

Fuck those whores.
Our birthrates are actually good and they want free and open abortions to mess things up.

I'm all for abortion for getting rid of defective babies and rape babies, but these bitches just want to use it for their one night stands.

If I was against something so much as to cause me to sperg out online like this guy , I would be in Dublin today rain or shine fighting for what I believed in. But sure its easier to just sit and home and argue on a Japanese anime board about how your going to kill all the people who voted for abortion.

Do you support even early term abortions? Like before there's any nervous system activity?

youtube.com/watch?v=M_5uhQcyeZk

>I'm all for abortion for getting rid of defective babies
Then you need to vote to change the constitution.

I never said im going to kill anyone. I said I am going to vote against repealing the right to life for children.

There is a reason they only ever call it "The 8th"

>Posts poem on Japanese Anime Board.

You sure showed those Marxists!

Read this

"“I’m pro-choice, especially in cases of rape !”

Have you ever considered how really insulting it is to say to someone, “I think your mother should have been able to abort you.”? It’s like saying, “If I had my way, you’d be dead right now.” And that is the reality with which I live every time someone says they are pro-choice or pro-life “except in cases of rape” because I absolutely would have been aborted if it had been legal in Michigan when I was an unborn child, and I can tell you that it hurts. But I know that most people don’t put a face to this issue — for them abortion is just a concept — with a quick cliche, they sweep it under the rug and forget about it. I do hope that, as a child conceived in rape, I can help to put a face, a voice, and a story to this issue.

In reply, some have said to me, “So does that mean you’re pro-rape?” Though ludicrous, I’ll address it because I understand that they aren’t thinking things through. There is a huge moral difference because I did exist, and my life would have been ended because I would have been killed by a brutal abortion. You can only be killed and your life can only be devalued once you exist. Being thankful that my life was protected in no way makes me pro-rape.

Thank you to my 100% pro-life heroes!

~ Rebecca
"
rebeccakiessling.com/

Not a life...not a human...not a baby...all lies.

If its phrased as "if and only if the baby has a recognized and severe disability" I could be persuaded.

>There's always a better option than abortion
>gimme dat government money. I need €1,000,000 to raise my retarded kid and support him his whole life. Just stop funding those hospitals so much and paying for cancer treatment and shit for all those actually healthy kids who could contribute to society. yeh, dat right.

Thats exactly what I SAID

When you choose to fuck someone then you should not end a life because a women wants to be a whore.

Life begins in contraception.

Its a case of paying the Irish lower class to raise their children or paying Muhammad and his wives to raise theirs, ill choose the Irish lower class.

As we have seen in Europe and the US, that is the choice. Home grown scum or scum from abroad that will not only be scum but will resent us for the colour of our skin and have much more violent tendencies than a European.

Fuck them.

>Life begins in contraception.
An embryo is just a blueprint for what the baby will be. There's no brain, no consciousness. It's no more alive than your sperm cells.

Women voting for abortion hate Irish women, Irish babies but above all hate Irish Roam Catholics and the majority of Irish people who have repeatedly rejected abortion in referendum after referendum.

"2013 Queensland Maternal and Perinatal Quality Council report noted:

Suicide is the leading cause of death in women within 42 days after their pregnancy and between 43 days and 365 days after their pregnancy. There appears to be a significant worldwide risk of maternal suicide following termination of pregnancy and, in fact, a higher risk than that following term delivery.

The potential for depression and other mental health issues at this time needs to be better appreciated. Active follow-up of these women needs to happen. Practitioners referring women for termination of pregnancy or undertaking termination of pregnancy should ensure adequate follow-up for such women, especially if the procedure is undertaken for mental health concerns.
"

I could be persuaded. I am still voting no. Its a slippery slope. The kinds of safe guards against it progressing to abortion of demand will never be provided.

>Its a case of paying the Irish lower class to raise their children or paying Muhammad and his wives to raise theirs, ill choose the Irish lower class.
>As we have seen in Europe and the US, that is the choice. Home grown scum or scum from abroad that will not only be scum but will resent us for the colour of our skin and have much more violent tendencies than a European.
>Fuck them.

Likewise.

>1000s of dumb fuck Irish slags get abortions every year
>happening for 20+ years
>no concept of personal health
>no use of contraception
>want our shitty HSE to provide 1000s of abortions every year
>1000s of people stuck waiting on trollies in A&E departments
>dumb entitled sluts want to jump the queue
>HSE can;t handle everyday illnesses and problems
>dumb sluts think the HSE can handle 1000s of abortions every year

You dumb uneducated cunts. Educate yourselves about pregnanacy and contraception instead of ruining your shallow lives just so you can wipe your slate clean with an abortion, instead of pissing around with #hashtags and cheap slogans.

Fuck this country.

>The kinds of safe guards against it progressing to abortion of demand will never be provided.

Never happen. The pro abortion lobby see this for what it is a way to move forward abortion on demand via the back door. All they have to offer is lies and foreign funded lobby money for the abortion industry.

>You dumb uneducated cunts. Educate yourselves about pregnanacy and contraception instead of ruining your shallow lives just so you can wipe your slate clean with an abortion, instead of pissing around with #hashtags and cheap slogans

Nicely put.

Catholic Church don't want the jews cutting in on their baby killing action.

childabuserecovery.com/catholic-mass-grave-sites-of-350800-missing-children-found-in-ireland-spain-canada/#.VO7Yq8v9nIU

I am an atheist who is against abortion, m8.

The one in the middle legit looks like the Grand High Witch(in her human disguise) from The Witches

That is a bit harsh. She looks like a tranny I would say.

Not directed at you, this guy keeps sperging hos Catholic Church nonsense.

Here's the predictable hate for Roman Catholics despite the fact the majority of the country is Roman Catholic (self declared) and that Abortion is considered vile in Roman Catholicism.

The pro abortionists don;t care about democracy and hate the vast majority of native born Irish. Simple truth.

I'm just mad at these uneducated cunts.

Yes this. Outsiders rolling into Ireland pushing this fucking agenda.

independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html

RRRREEE

fuck abortion, tenage pregnancies are the only thing keeping our birthrate afloat.
once abortions are available itll all go down the shitter and we'l have to import 3rd world """""""""workers""""""""

My whole family is "Roman Catholic" but none of them are religious or go to Church or believe in a God.

They are just too lazy to actually say "I am an atheist" and I assume that a very large number of people in Ireland are the same.

If you removed these people from the numbers the Roman Catholic majority would shrink.

I am culturally Irish Catholic. We are on the same side when it comes to foreigners trying to fuck with our society.

>teenage pregnancies are the only thing keeping our birthrate afloat.
We don't need more fucking scumbags and travelers.
Anyone who's not one of those just goes to the UK for a abortion.

Prior to 2011, the last Irish Census was held in 2006 and showed that Ireland remained a predominately Roman Catholic country, with 86.83% of the Population belonging to the faith. By 2011, this percentage had fallen slightly to 84.16% *, but the actual numbers of Roman Catholics had increased by 4.9% to 3,861,335. In addition, a total number of 1,279 persons identified themselves as 'lapsed' Roman Catholics.

Don;t tell me the left who want abortion hate all the Roman Catholic Polish immigrants as well and want to force abortion on a country that has rejected it repeatedly at the polls using foreign money funded lobby money and advice from fucking SAUDI ARABIA on human rights?

Fucking traitors.

>tfw Collins and Pearse died for this

> (You)
>Yes this. Outsiders rolling into Ireland pushing this fucking agenda.
>independent.ie/irish-news/billionaire-soros-funding-groups-fighting-to-repeal-irish-abortion-ban-34980624.html
>RRRREEE

Democrat controlled state department is funding them, saudis are funding them, soros is funding them.

The pro abortion lobby in Ireland are traitors

Catholicism is also anti contraception. So I take it you or your woman don't use contraception?

Abortion is anti-niggers/retards/minorities. I can't fathom why Cred Forums is against it.

Its a disgrace that this asshole can use his ridiculous wealth for force his vision of morality the world.

Even if he was right, which he is not, it would be immoral to influence peoples decision making like this. How are people free to make their own choices when bombarded with propaganda?

Nearly 50% of Irish nationals attend mass weekly. Nearly 50% once a month. Nearlt 80 once a year.

The pro abortionists hate the majority of people in the country.

Since you cant hold him to anything I am sure he can tell you he is waiting for marriage. You are not going to get far with that argument.

Also he could say that he wants reform on that one particular issue while being against abortion.

I have a fine set of children to prove it and a happy wife.

I do now a women who killed herself in her 30s because she never recovered from falling for left wing lies and getting an abortion in her 20s.

A

I would say the once a monthers are about as far as you can stretch it.

Going only at Christmas is a bit of a joke.

Or maybe they just don't agree with theocratic bullshit.

You fags weren't saying that when the catholic church and LDS were spending millions of dollars on getting laws passed against gay marriage

Believing in individual liberties is not equal to hating Catholics, sorry.

So you have and your wife have never used contraception? I'm sure you both never had sex before marriage either? Or are you just using the catholic church to push your own agenda, like lefties use secularism to push theirs? Or maybe your "Culturally Catholic"

This guy gets it

There's 100,000 blacks in Ireland RIGHT NOW

Imagine when this passes, the birthrate crashes even further and then Sinn Fein says "We need people to do the jobs Irishmen won't do"

Either way the whole country knows that the sold out 'elite' in Dublin hate the majority of Irish people, the faith of their ancestors and would happily see them all dead and replaced with immigrants if their was some foreign money in it for them. Some things never change.

Traitors be betraying.

>Its immoral when someone uses vast wealth to influence peoples opinions
>Yeah well other people did it too!

That's how retarded you sound. American.

What the fuck does that have to do with you being a pro abortion schill and abortion being unwanted by the majority in Ireland?

The fact you see a condom and ripping a child out of a womb as the same shows how mentally fucked you are.

>the bus named Rosa
kek

I am not religious in any way shape of form and even I think your argument is poo poo pee pee.

>Traitors be betraying.

Here's the pro abortion cunt schilling for soros again.

Funny how the left 'hate' capitalism but love the abortion industry.

Wearing a condom is a sin. The catholic church views anything that blocks the creation of life as sinful. So are you just a catholic when it suits you?

>The fact you see a condom and ripping a child out of a womb as the same shows how mentally fucked you are.

And I'm not making the comparison, its your church that did that.

Read back over his posts. He is clearly saying the push for abortion is an anti catholic church move. If he wears condoms and his wife takes contraception he is also actively going against the churches teachings. Is that not hypocritical. Bear in mind I am not comparing abortion to wearing condoms, his church does.

This. Fucking lefty cunts.

Alas, these morons posting the #repealthe8th hashtag are so fucking clueless.

As I said in an earlier post he is free to want reform in the area of contraception and still be anti abortion, while being Roman Catholic.

I am not on the side of religious fundies but we have ours well in hand and under control. A drop in fertility will mean we get Islamic religious fundies as their replacements.
Not something I want.

He is right that foreigners are funding the pro abortion crowd. The US and Sorus types for their globaist vision and Saudi Arabia because they think they will be the new Rome and able to dictate policy when Muslims are a major percentage of all European populations.

It has to be fought against.

Look it the pro abortion schill again.

Funded and brainwashed by soros, us state department money, saudi 'advise' on human rights to pave the way for the profit making abortion industry to operate in a country that has repeatedly voted to reject it, in a country with a religious majority that oppose it (and others).

You realize what the suicide rate is for women who have been given abortions instead of giving birth?

SO you hate Irish women as well as kids?

Abort yourself you cunt.

Not aborting rape babies is dysgenic. People born of rape need to be sterilized. Raping is how niggers breed and if whites allow rapists to breed, eventually our gene pool will fucked like the niggers' gene pool. Look up MAOA gene

I actually said I have a happy wife and big family.

Remember that?

You just want to talk about my cock because you are a fucking degenerate piece of shit who will never have a child and only get to light birthday candles around a bucket from an abortion clinic.

In your 30s you will realise that and kill yourself like a lot of women who are folled into the abortion lie do.

You don;t give a fuck about that because you are 'fighting the patriarchy' like the brainwashed little cunt you are.

If you are really so against the backwardness of the Catholic Church there is a far more frightening force waiting to hop in as replacement and they will be able to identify you are a non believer based on your skin, dress and lack of beard.

Muslims promise a dark future and segregation.

DOWN WITH THE IRISH CATHOLIC CALIPHATE

ENOUGH OF THIS FUCKING SHIT ALREADY

FOR FUCK'S SAKE PEOPLE IT'S THE 21ST CENTURY

American flag = 666

Unwed Irish pregnant mother?

1. Take the baby
2. Give it to pedophile priests
3. Work the mother to death in a slave shop
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!!1!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_asylum

If you look back over my comments you'll see I agree with almost everything you said, except in cases where the child is basically a vegetable.

If he wants to reform the catholic churches position on contraception more power to him but the book the religion is based on does not give you that provision. Its the unalterable word of God. You can't abolish things like purgatory, contraception and allow divorce to suit yourself, then accuse others of subverting the religion.

>Read this
>"“I’m pro-choice, especially in cases of rape !”
>Have you ever considered how really insulting it is to say to someone, “I think your mother should have been able to abort you.”? It’s like saying, “If I had my way, you’d be dead right now.” And that is the reality with which I live every time someone says they are pro-choice or pro-life “except in cases of rape” because I absolutely would have been aborted if it had been legal in Michigan when I was an unborn child, and I can tell you that it hurts. But I know that most people don’t put a face to this issue — for them abortion is just a concept — with a quick cliche, they sweep it under the rug and forget about it. I do hope that, as a child conceived in rape, I can help to put a face, a voice, and a story to this issue.
>In reply, some have said to me, “So does that mean you’re pro-rape?” Though ludicrous, I’ll address it because I understand that they aren’t thinking things through. There is a huge moral difference because I did exist, and my life would have been ended because I would have been killed by a brutal abortion. You can only be killed and your life can only be devalued once you exist. Being thankful that my life was protected in no way makes me pro-rape.
>Thank you to my 100% pro-life heroes!
>~ Rebecca
>"
>rebeccakiessling.com/
>Not a life...not a human...not a baby...all lies.

Go steal a baby and fuck it while laughing at the mother as she does your laundry you sick fuck.

>women's and girl's lives matter
>babies lives don't matter
Are the baby-killers really trying to use the (x)LivesMatter slogan? Like unironically?

Go back over my posts and point out exactly where you discovered I am brainwashed and fighting the patriarchy please?

>In 1993, a mass grave containing 155 corpses was uncovered in the convent grounds of one of the laundries.[1] This led to media revelations about the operations of the secretive institutions. A formal state apology was issued in 2013, and a £50 million compensation scheme for survivors was set up, to which the Catholic Church has refused to contribute.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland

IN IRELAND THE CHURCH ABORTS YOU

As I said, I am not religious. The US just seems to be the closest thing to "The Beast". Your flag marks you as an enemy of all people.

I have no problem with the catholic church. I just think its hypocritical to uphold them as a paragon of virtues.

Do you want to discuss something or just make stupid anti-American comments that make no sense?

Let's discuss this:

What if people who arnt Catholic can be anti abortion? Hmm? Fuck the Catholic Church. They want to control us too but right now they are on the back foot.

Your pro abortion crowd want to control us in another way.

You must be so pleased that your tax money is being spent promoting abortion against the democratic wishes of majorities aboard in Ireland instead of on better schools and road in the USA.

Gerorge soros is thrilled with you and the abortion industry says thanks for all the free money you dumb yank cunt.

Watch everyone ignore you, call you a soros shill, a west brit and a lefty.

>In May 2009, the Commission to Inquire into Child Abuse released a 2,000-page report recording claims from hundreds of Irish residents that they were physically, sexually, or emotionally abused as children between the 1930s and the 1990s in a network of state-administered and church-run residential schools meant to care for the poor, the vulnerable and the unwanted.[33] The alleged abuse was by sisters, priests and non-clerical staff and helpers.[34] The allegations of abuse cover many Catholic (Magdalene), Protestant (Bethany Home) and State-run Irish Industrial schools.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdalene_Laundries_in_Ireland#Inquiry_into_child_abuse

IN IRELAND WE DON'T ABORT BABIES

WE GIVE THEM TO PRIESTS SO THEY CAN FUCK THEM

Child molesters?

Yes, she absolutely should have been aborted. She's spreading violent rapist genes. If she was aborted another child would have been born instead with.

Yeah thats bad and the Catholic church was/is evil. Now a new evils want us to kill our children to force us into their multi cult suicide club.

I am voting no to abortion. The US is a lost continent. Civil war will eventually destroy you but not before your rich milk you dry.

We get you hate Irish Roman Catholics and want to bring abortion into Ireland irrespective or whether it will have a terrible effect on birth rates, the women who avail of it, be undemocratic.

We get your hatred for the majority of the population here.

It's noted.

Now you can fuck off.

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a CATHOLIC!!!

Wow you are worse than the niggers crying racism all the time.

Or
How about you don't ride every dick that comes your way
Fucking shit people need to learn some self control

>Canada
>Not understanding how consequences work
Holy shit
It's like pottery

Leftist detected.

You can spot the theme.

All Roman Catholics are child abusers so the left wing mantra goes.

There are a billion Roman Catholics on the planet.

Your ancestral need to hate Roman Catholics and promote genocide in Ireland is noted.

Well done.

Some are. I am.

Some are not.

>republic
No
This is an issue of having a spine.

By a series of statutes, successive sovereigns and Parliaments from Elizabeth to George III, sought to prevent the practice of the Catholic Faith in England. To the sanguinary laws passed by Elizabeth further measures, sometimes inflicting new disqualifications and penalties, sometimes reiterating previous enactments, were added until this persecuting legislation made its effects felt in every department of human life. Catholics lost not only freedom of worship, but civil rights as well; their estates, property, and sometimes even lives were at the mercy of any informer. The fact that these laws were passed as political occasion demanded deprived them of any coherence or consistency; nor was any codification ever attempted, so that the task of summing up this long and complicated course of legislation is a difficult one. In his historical account of the penal laws, published at the time when partial relief had only just been granted, the eminent lawyer, Charles Butler, the first Catholic to be called to the Bar after the Catholic Relief Act of 1791, and the first to be appointed King's Counsel after the Catholic Emancipation Act, thought it best to group these laws under five heads:
•those which subjected Catholics to penalties and punishments for practising their religious worship;
•those which punished them for not conforming to the Established Church (Statutes of Recusancy.
•those regulating the penalties or disabilities attending the refusal to take the Oath of Supremacy (1559; 1605; 1689), the declarations against Transubstantiation (Test Act, 1673) and against Popery (1678);
•the act passed with respect to receiving the sacrament of the Lord's Supper;
•statutes affecting landed property.

And here we have an AIDS victim crossdressing faggot cheering on more degenerates.

He is saying that anyone is anti abortion is automatically a bad person because the Catholic Church did bad things.

I pointing out that his argument is total BS.

Yes goy, kill your kids and take away any consequence for acting like a degenerate during your best child rearing years
Oh
Your Society failed?
It's clearly because you had too many kids

Now you've got muh child abuse based on some tragic cases and the failure of the state to provide any care in industrial schools.

But it is the same Roman Catholic hating vermin and the decedents of degenerate and beaten minority oligarchy trying to introduce abortion being funded by foreign money to try and destroy the people of this country. No ally is to low for them, soros, the abortion industry even the saudis. .

A German flag in another thread was saying "Abortion is good, the world is really over populated"

I couldn't tell if it was Poe's law in action or not. Fucking Germans.

Fair enough.

look at it this way micks, at least abortion self-selects quite nicely.

If you can get retarded leftists and muds to exterminate their own children it will save you some time and hassle later on down the road.

The last of Elizabeth's laws was the "Act for the better discovery of wicked and seditious persons terming themselves Catholics, but being rebellious and traitorous subjects" (35 Eliz. c. 2). Its effect was to prohibit all recusants from removing more than five miles from their place of abode, and to order all persons suspected of being Jesuits or seminary priests, and not answering satisfactorily, to be imprisoned till they did so. The hopes of the Catholics on the accession of James I were soon dispelled, and during his reign (1603-25) five very oppressive measures were added to the statute-book. In the first year of his reign there was passed the "Act for the due execution of the statute against Jesuits, seminary priests, etc." (I Jac. 1, iv) by which all Elizabeth's statutes were confirmed with additional aggravations. Thus persons going beyond seas to any Jesuit seminary were rendered incapable of purchasing or retaining any lands or goods in England; the penalty of 100 pounds on everyone sending a child or ward out of the realm, which had been enacted only for Elizabeth's reign, was now made perpetual; and Catholic schoolmasters not holding a licence from the Anglican bishop of the diocese were fined forty shillings a day, as were their employers. One slight relief was obtained in the exemption of one-third of the estate of a convicted recusant from liabilities to penalties; but against this must be set the provision that retained the remaining two-thirds after the owner's death till all his previous fines had been paid. Even then these two-thirds were only to be restored to the heir provided he was not himself a recusant.

I can already tell you what will happen:

>guys we need abortions, we have too much population growth
>guys we don't have enough population growth, we need immigrants to come and take care of our old population

Then Nigerians and Somalis get to have the kids you didn't have, because they are too religious to get abortions. Note that Ireland is one of the few European countries that has a TFR close to replacement level.

>Then Nigerians and Somalis get to have the kids you didn't have, because they are too religious to get abortions. Note that Ireland is one of the few European countries that has a TFR close to replacement level.

The pro abortion people here want exactly that.

They HATE Irish native born Roman Catholics and want to genocide them. It's attempted revenge from the sad bastards we threw out in 1920

By criminalizing abortion we are preventing the mass import of muds and leftists in the first place.

Glad to have you onboard.

>prohibits the federal government from imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishment.

How many potatoes do you need to stuff into every hole of your being until repealing this makes any sense.

Did you even read the previous 200 posts?

Sperm cells don't have the capacity to develop into zygotes on their own.

Its inferior American humour. At least I hope it is.

I'VE BECOME SO NUMMMMMBBB

neither do embryos.

Same old enemies of Irish Roman Catholics at work

The laity were no better off than the clergy in the matter of civil rights. They could not set up Catholic schools, nor teach in such, nor go abroad to Catholic schools. They were excluded from Parliament, from the corporations, from the army and navy, from the legal profession, and from all civil offices. They could not act as sheriffs, or under sheriffs, or as jurors, or even as constables. They could not have more than two Catholic apprentices in their trade; they could not carry arms, nor own a horse worth more than 5 pounds; they were excluded even from residence in the larger corporate towns. To bury their dead in an old ruined abbey or monastery involved a penalty of ten pounds. A Catholic workman refusing to work on Catholic holy days was to be whipped; and there was the same punishment for those who made pilgrimages to holy wells. No Catholic could act as guardian to an infant, nor as director of the Bank of Ireland; nor could he marry a Protestant, and the priest who performed such a marriage ceremony was to be put to death. A Catholic could not acquire land, nor buy it, nor hold a mortgage on it; and the Catholic landlord was bound at death to leave his estate to his children in equal shares. During life, if the wife or son of such became a Protestant, she or he at once obtained separate maintenance. The law presumed every Catholic to be faithless, disloyal, and untruthful, assumed him to exist only to be punished, and the ingenuity of the Legislature was exhausted in discovering new methods of repression.

> no true scots...irishman : the thread

Brainwashed traitors backed by foreign money call for genocide in Ireland.

Again.

Or shills. Cred Forums is such hell to wade through.
And the Yanks are waking up.

Whatever happens, dumb entitled lefty bitches will eventually get their way, the Health Service will collapse because millenials will have sex with no consequences because a fucking hashtag told them abortion is cool and okay.
You can destroy your body and soul but hey, at least the Man and the Church isn't keeping women down anymore right?

I love Eire lads, I canne handle this eternal degeneracy though.
This current and future generations are sleepwalking to their dooms.

>Getting mad over facts
wew

Good man. Thank you.

Ah, you do realise that a zygote forms an embryo, right? That both involve diploid cells? A sperm cell is haploid.

eh...

isn't it like, and egg cell and a sperm cell?

An egg is haploid. A spermatoza is haploid. When they merge they form a diploid zygote, which then goes on to form an embryo as it divides.

I will vote against it due to the amount of lives it has objectively saved, there was an article listing around 10 thousand or more due to not having abortion.

That said there's the issue of complications with birth, as in a disabled child or the death of the mother, in which case they simply travel to do it.

It's mostly the fact of whores who are too sexually ative for their own good and too lazy to protect themselves. These people need some responsibility so they don't fuck everything up for the rest of the country in medical expenses and welfare.

I'm rather tired of people not being responsible and being extroadinarily entitled when it comes to these things, and sex being solely for pleasure, these ideas need to die out.

Unfortunately we let the gays marry by popular vote and the same retarded mindwashed youngsters are going to try and pass this. It's a disgusting thought.

I hope we find our way before we crumble under the ridiculously poisonous policies of the EU and these useful idiots.

Starvation, 300 years of anti-Catholic laws, massive reprisals and deportations for any rebellion for self governance, endless land seizures, endless media campaign against Roman Catholics in Ireland. Still here, Still Strong.

The pro abortion lobby in Ireland is just the latest incarnation of the same old evil. Kill, divide and the end fame steal the country and the land from the people and replace them with foreigners.

I'm tired and angry.
Reading through twitter feeds, there are 1000s of idiots blindly agreeing and bandwagoning this without any research or intelligent discussion.
This thread would trigger most of them if anyone sat down and read the cold hard truths of this Repealthe8th movement.

If your stupid enough to take a pissy smegma cock into your vagina without any care for contraception or your vag health you deserve all the ill health you get.

>Unfortunately we let the gays marry by popular vote and the same retarded mindwashed youngsters are going to try and pass this. It's a disgusting thought.

That was not a matter of life and death. Some thought it was amusing to give the left wing homosexuals the gift of their left wing divorce laws.

The left are blind to the reality outside of their ivory towers and have no idea what will happen if they try and introduce abortion against the wishes of the majority. Their ivory towers will get burnt out.

got back from the march lads, was full of dyed haired dykes you'd only ever find in Unis
crowd voices were distinctly south-dublin so a load of posh cunts as well
talked to a street preacher about it here

youtube.com/watch?v=50oiJZAOWjE&feature=

youtube.com/watch?v=RL-zMZT45VQ

This is important, now we know the issues

LADS WHAT DO WE DO, LOBBY? WE NEED TO STOP THIS

underrated, Singapore

GodBless ;_;

You too user.

Tens of thousand turn out at anti-abortion rallies.

These foreign money brainwashed sjw traitors never bring out more than a couple of thousand max. They are a tiny minority of deluded traitors.

>Can't abort retards
why

When does that move step by step into aborting based on gender or some other arbitrary decision like a quota (as in China) ?

Give these pro abortion people an inch of rope and they will hang your grandchildren with it.

That's pretty fucking based actually.

>When does that move step by step into aborting based on gender or some other arbitrary decision like a quota (as in China) ?
When it's gone to far. Luckily we get to have laws that let you abort retards, but ban aborting by gender.

I hate this slippery slope shit. Don't veto a law that 100% good for society except for the fact that you think it might make bad laws easier to make.

pro-life had a much better atmosphere

here were the communists at the back of the march

Over my cold lifeless pants shit corpse

This.

Traitors will hang. If I were you I'd be spray painting that around the city by night.

It's a girls black belt in dick sucking.