Communist jews try to take over the country

>Communist jews try to take over the country
>They fail
>Get in power
>Imprison these said communists who are looking to undermine your war effort at every turn
>War drags on, even your own soldiers die from hunger in the east

How do you expect prisoners to not starve?'

Don't ask stupid questions goy. The guilt question is not a matter of logic, but conviction. You just have to believe in the holocaust hard enough to make it real in your mind.

>make it real in your mind

I just showed my parents the "real in my mind" story today.

I have my mom convinced that Hitler was a great man, and that Jews are evil.

Dad is receptive, but hesitant.

>b-but my masturbation machines and gas chamber trucks

CHECKED. First based leaf for weeks.

It's because all the based leafs use proxies or VPNs

It's in my blood.

Oy veyyyy

The Communists were trying to free you from the slavery of being forced to make a hefty salary and support an evil white Christian family, goy. Also, the tens of millions of starvation deaths in the USSR both long before and long after the war must be attributed to Nazi interference in our- I mean their perfect utopian economy that you should get used to the idea of.

Das it mane

I would assume so... good devide and conquer technique from the shills.

>that pure Germanic lineage
I'm almost a bit jelly. What's your Y-haplogroup? Mine is pic related.

god bless

The truth is in the numbers

You mean six gorillion?

God, that's glorious.

Have not tested yet, but I resemble my Danish relatives most clearly.

MN?

One day is starvation the other day is typhus the other day it didnt happen at all
You people are hilarious

Both, you dogshit rolled in pubes.

No, we always stick to the same story. You are just too retarded to read it.

Minnesota?

He figured Russia would roll over as easy as France did.

And it would have if he had conscripted Jews to fight commies instead of letting the Czechs mass grave them.

I don't really belive in it...but at the same time i kinda do.
I do understand why they were so hated and i know it wasnt just in Germany. Jews were hated in most of europe.

But as soon as you say stuff like this people will go defensive on you. They wont listen, they will just see you as a nazi supporter.

No matter what you belive in, you can't win by saying stuff like that - not in these times.

Ya

Those who died at the camps, were the direct result of the Allies bombing campaign. The Allies cut supply lines. No supplies such as medicine, food and even fuel for heat impacted the prisoners and even the staff guarding them. The very same thing happened in Syria just recently. A whole city of people are starving to death because supplies cannot not get to them.

Nope. Family is all over the place but most of it is either concentration in Oregon or Missouri (long story)

>But as soon as you say stuff like this people will go defensive on you. They wont listen, they will just see you as a nazi supporter.

That is because most people look at some meme pictures but are not able to explain anything in a reasonable manner, except making fun of it. But when you read into the story in detail and know scientific things which are physically impossible, you are able to explain them.

For instance, the official holocaust story says that most people are actually killed in the gas chambers by diesel exhaust and not by zyklon B (Auschwitz allegedly used Zyklon B and 1 or 2 other camps too, while the rest used diesel exhaust). Though you can easily explain in 1 minute how killing people with diesel exhaust is not possible, certainly not in the way the official holocaust narrative wants you to believe.

Or that Hoess (commander of auschwitz) signed at the nuremberg trials that 2.5 million people were killed there. The official number was 4million than and today is is reduced to 700k-1million (still official version). That means the confession of Rudolf Hoess is a complete fabrication and a person like him would have certainly known the details without looking them up. and so on....

I recommend "dissecting the holocaust" by germa rudolf as a start, can be easily found via google.

What the fuck my answer to you was just deleted by a mod where I stated diesel exhaust cant kill and read "dissecting the holocaust" by germar rudolf. WTF MODS.

Ok or not, was just a bug wtf

>the tens of millions of starvation deaths in the USSR both long before and long after the war must be attributed to Nazi interference

That right. It had nothing to do with kicking the farm owners off 'their' property and replacing them with collective farms attempting to be ran by displaced nurses, physicist's, mechanics, ect forced to move to these farms and grow crops.

Anglos are not Germanic. Finnish are.