"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa...

>"White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#Classification
youtube.com/watch?v=QBVGA8LQzUo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If this is true, then Jesus Christ really is white.

Hispanics? Latinos? Iberians?

Uruguay and Argentina, also southern Brazil and southern Chile, are mostly European or caucasian areas in South America.

Chile is whiiiiiiiiiiite. Argentina is whiter!

>greeks
>white

I'm seriously going to kill you if you keep posting Rose. I got onto her friend list last year but I fucked it up by sperging out. I also sent a letter to her old address. I was a bad person when I was so infatuated with her and seeing her brings it back. Knock it off!

Demographic problem solved

I mean when Germanics and Nordics are at the top of the pyramid for whiteness everyone else is a shitskin.

That's Caucasoid.

White is often used interchangeably with Caucasoid when it really refers to Aryan.

Caucasoid has three sub races, Aryan (European) Semitic (West Asia/Middle East) and Hamitic (North Africa, Arabian Peninsula)

Jesus was a Caucasoid, correct.

Aryan is not a sub race it's a fucking language group stormfaggot also if we are talking about descendants of muh Aryan invasion of India then those are found exclusively among Gypsies, Ossetians and some Iranian Afghans and Indian Brahmin caste shitskins

Fuck off Achmed

Fuck off Mohammed

We're all the same in the eyes of a blind person. Right goyim?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasian_race#Classification

It's an old fucking classification that is scientifically accepted. It simply refers to a group of people with many things in common in comparison to the next closest groups of people.

Greeks are white and european, compare and contrast this single t*rk in this picture of otherwide full of white hellenes

> scientifically accepted

Not as a fucking sub race it isn't

In most spanish colonies indians/natives were breeded away. That was promoted by the spanish empire. In Uruguay you cant se pure indians, they were diluted away long ago.
Whiter than london for sure.

Is it the name you have a problem with?

What the fuck is a European then? We're not Semitic, We're not Hamitic, are we fucking aliens?

It's just the name that was used for the European people to differentiate them from other Caucasoids.

1) That map isn't scientifically accepted, it's not the 1900s
2) Even if it was, it would mean Greeks, Georgians, Armenians and others are not simply white, but ARYAN, according to your picture.
3) Modern Neo-Nazi / Alt - right racial theory is different both from a) Nazi theory b) old Anglo-Saxon anthropology

Meds and Balkanshits are basically tanned whites.

Are you a fucking retard? Look at the map the fucking map says you are genetically closer to fucking North Africans Iranians and Azerbaijanians than to Finns Balts Hungarians and Russians

A European is a geographical term. Nothing to do with race. People didn't just stop moving at the imaginary borders of old Europe. They moved all ways, to and from North Africa, to and from the Caucasus, to and from the Middle East, to and from the steppes of Eurasia. Europeans genetically are "West Eurasians", not a different race.

IT's ethnic origins, not current ethnic inhabitants. The map is also out of date due to it marking Australoids as a part of Negroid, when it's actually it's own race.

However, that doesn't change the fact that Europeans are still their own division.

Not entirely wrong. Finns and Russians are less Caucasian (Aryan in this map) than many North Africans and Jews.

> Ethnic origins

What happened did the swedes genocide and replace all the ethnic Finns and Balts ? Hungarian Mongolians got genocided by Austrians?

White is anyone with "light pale skin".

Atleast that's how us blacks see it.

No, you fuck off you fucking boring kike shill.

>muh langauge groups

We all have a general consessus on what is an Aryan and chinks like you don't fit the bill.

If you look closely, Chinks have paler skin than Euros. They're actually whiter on the color scale.

> Muh consenssus

Ofcourse Sadiq Khan over here would rather have Europeans be more related to Ahmadenijad and Al Saud than to Hekele Perkele

Africa...white...? what now? did i miss something here guys?

Chinks are yellow as fuck. The Japanese and Koreans are whiter on the colour scale but a lot of them use make up to whiten up because it's high status for them

Whiteness in society is used in a political and socio-economic context. As such, it is a definition which should in fact delineate a slightly wider boundary than it currently does and additionally seek to understand it self. Let me explain. White people are accused of all sorts of negative expansionist behaviours such as war and stuff. They have also been responsible for the positive expansionist stuff - most of the inventions, economic experiments and so forth have white origins.
Why is this so? Milk. We can digest milk and this gave our forefathers the ability conquer from the black sea to the netherlands, the black sea to northern and central india, the middle east and even east as far as jinxiang province in china. All of these invasions and wars were driven by a single genetic advantage, the 2-400 calories of lactose in every litre of real milk. This means more food, more expectation and greater advantages. The lactose intolerant fell before our ancestors like wheat before the sickle.

Lactose tolerance persistence can only be inherited. It is the only definition of whiteness that actually counts.

Holy shit! Confirmed non-white!

perfect match.

memes are real

This is so fucking interesting. Good post.

No. U got to think of it in terms of averages.
It's actually meaningless if one person is white. You needs whites to make things glorious. One non white living amongst whites will not break the system. Nor will one white living amongst nonwhites create glory.
You need to view whiteness as a a proportion of population. I guess you might want to draw a boundary somewhere. But 30% intolerance in a society still means a society with 70% tolerance.

Also, just as a note to all, the map is a map of intolerance. No society has 100% tolerance.

Well except for those faggots in Greenland

see this

youtube.com/watch?v=QBVGA8LQzUo

Its a great meme that might actually have some real legs

they are inuit

Friendly reminder that GD is a plant to make all Greeks afraid to associate with nationalism.

We're not fucking yellow. It's not biologically possible. There is no pigmentation for yellow.

He looks yellow

There's no pigmentation for black or white either then.

>america
The 60% face

How does it go from Paki tan straight to India poo?