Stop playing videogames

Stop playing videogames.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gs5RvBW-YCk?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtazwNCoOlwOlcbS4H7Oz7m0
youtube.com/watch?v=y5y0TfNUlcg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Never, they are the last remnants of red pilled art/entertainment

why would you demand that while posting a nu-pagan manchild that writes death metal songs?

nah brah they make me feel good in ma brain hole

entertainment are by default not redpilled. Unless you can combine it with something useful, like wood working + music/audi books/podcasts

I sometimes play video games but they are completely shit and turn people into nu-males

Varg used yo play videogames, now is full into tabletop rpgs.

fuck off varg you beardlet

No, Mr murder arson.

I play videogames but old games from 2005 to 1980. They are amazing, and made by people who werent faggots or sjw scum.

Only when the circumstances of my situation deem that I have other things to fill my time with other than video games.
Till then, video games it is.

Videogames are superior to other mediums of entertainment. Why are you against entertainment? Entertainment is a luxury. Its something that we should all strive to have more of in our lives.

What? nu-males are the ones who play 'classic' video games as well as indie games.

Linux > Windows.

If you prefer windows you're an sjw/jew

"b.. but muh gayms" grow the fuck up kid. Linux is objectively better than Windows when it comes to performance and stability.

You're a retard who is inadvertently supporting the jewish sjw agenda.

>Stop playing videogames.
No.

Why would I stop doing something I enjoy?

Make me.

lol no, go to twitch and see what kind ofngames play the nu-males.

>ywn stab a faggot nigger loving kike a gojirion times in self-defence
Feels bad, man

this is a real game

These are the 'brave' white males they must talk about who are going to defeat islam/jews/leftists. The west is doomed unless you get off video games and start self improvement (Fitness and Reading)

I bet your distro is ubuntu or some meme shit like arch linux.

>not using Arch GNU+Linux with OpenRC and Linux-PF
Horrifying

>The west is doomed unless you get off video games and start self improvement (Fitness and Reading)

I am an historian (specialized in the renaissance and the spanish golden age), I keep studying, and go to the gymn 4 days a week. The fuck you are talking about?

Fedora actually

Runs much better than windows 10. On windows I couldn't reconnect to wifi after waking from sleep, so it wasn't even a viable option. Linux looks better, runs better, is more stable.

This is coming from someone who used windows for years.

Why does Windows always start to slow down after about a month of use, but Linux stays snappy?

This. Nu-males are retro gaming fans who shit on alpha male CoD players.

>Fedora
Enjoy your systemD spyware :^)

No. Now go shave you fucking hippy.

I rather use debian, I like my OS to be solid as a rock.

>shit on alpha male CoD players

CoD multiplayer is the best CoD by far.

Sorry, I can't into Linux, I actually have a life and don't live in my mothers basement with enough time on my hands to bother with Linux.

At least I'm not a corporate tool who uses mac.

Also
>still using Nautilus
Install Arc and gnome tweak tool
>systemD
>as solid as a rock
Holy shit what drugs are you on

> (OP)
i only do on the weekends.
normal when i come home from work i do shit around the house or have to help family do shit around theirs

>The west is doomed unless you get off video games and start self improvement (Fitness and Reading)
This fucking meme. It doesn't matter how fit and well read you are, you can still get blown up by Muslims or stabbed by google niggers the same as anyone else.

What you need to do is involve yourself in politics. Actually join a fucking party. Reading books and lifting is almost as wanky as video games.

I never said any of that. I just wanna pay vidya and drink and shitpost.

>shits on videogames
>wrote a shitty dnd ripoff
It's like pottery.

Just install some babby shit like Devuan then

...and switch to tabletop RPGs?

lets have a screenfetch thread

>Implying that lifting Atlas Shrugged won't change you into an unkillable ubermensch.

Varg unironically likes rolemaster and he unironically based his rpg off of rolemaster. I think he actually has autism.

desu I feel like Cred Forums is worse for me than any video game. This site is way more addictive and time-consuming, and it encourages a very pessimistic and cynical view of the world.

Fuck off Christian Bale

I don't enjoy video games anymore.. :(

fuck you, asshole.

women don't give me the time of the day and the rest of my life is all work, no companionship and no fun otherwise.

leave my games alone, dumb wanker.
at least they are fun unlike bitches and whores and all this stupid ass career bullshit and building value crap that only beats you up and makes you fail.

>CoD multiplayer
I mean CoD 2 multiplayer, and with the realism mod is even better. I wonder if people still plays it.

Same here, and even when I did, I mostly played strategy games.

I fucking second this. It encourages a pessimistic and cynical view of the world because that is the actual reality OF the world.

It's like having truth smack you in the fucking face and being addicted to the pain. It's hard to step away when everything else is now meaningless.

install gentoo, faggot

wow such leet hacker!

no i like arch
and i already have openRC so what's the point kys

i only play red orchestra 2 and victoria 2

This is why I stoped.
Maybe it was beacuse I playef ps4 and realised how shitty it was compared to PC. And as a poorfag I won't get a PC in a long time.

>red orchestra 2
Are you the conductor or do you choose an instrument?

Even Aurelius understood the importance of entertainment, nigger

>These are the 'brave' white males they must talk about who are going to defeat islam/jews/leftists. The west is doomed unless you get off video games and start self improvement (Fitness and Reading)

I keep in shape and read more than most people I know, doesn't mean I can't play video games.

Anyway trying to defeat the degeneracy at this late stage is pointless, here's what you do. You get a good career, you earn a shit ton of money to give yourself the most options and flexibility as well as the best standard of living.

Get comfy
Watch the world burn

I don't want to fight anything, my plan is to watch it all collapse in on itself from a comfy mountain villa somewhere in the swiss alps while I sip fine whisky.

I can't, and I know it's degenerate and ruining my life at the same time.

>I read it as "My Frog"

I've been here too long.

and exactly why would you post a drawing of a flirting underaged grill all while trying to critizise a selfsustaining, all-inspiring metal-legend that actually have experienced real battle in his lifetime unlike you. Now shut your console, Hans.

and exactly why would you post a drawing of a flirting underaged grill all while trying to critizise a selfsustaining, all-inspiring metal-legend that actually have experienced real battle in his lifetime unlike you. Now shut your console, Hans.

Reading>going to the theatre/opera>playing videogames>watching sports>>>>>>>>>>>>>>watching TV series/movies (normie tier)

youtu.be/gs5RvBW-YCk?list=PLV1Xd_c5-wtazwNCoOlwOlcbS4H7Oz7m0

Fucking Vargs always come down from Norsca with their shitty horse marauder units and raid my coast till they get assraped by Karl Franz with his big hammer.

>they are the last remnants of red pilled art/entertainment
>video games

Yeah sure with Mafia 3, Watch Google 2, Battlefield 1 and Gears 4 coming out soon LOLLLOL

Absolutely. I can't start doing anything productive without ending up here

This. Vidya get old fast and good new ones are rare. Cred Forums is like a morphium drip feed.

You realize you can combine those things you autistic retard? My schedule is waking up early, going to the gym, then to work, come home and make dinner, socialize, playing vidya/shitposting on Cred Forums and then reading an hour or two before sleeping

NO! NEVER! THEY'RE (and Cred Forums) ARE THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS ME SANE AFTER 10 HOURS OF STUDY AND WORK! I NEED THEM

Nice wallpaper, share plz

>video games are created to control the white man
>btw buy myfarog

No.

>Not playing red pilled nipponese games
baka desu senpai

same here

life is the ultimate video game

Has anyone played Varg's RPG?

Okay based Varg

WHEWWWWWW LAAAAAAAAD

But user Forza 3 is very relaxing and fun. Plus in this day and age, with these graphics I can see how beautiful Australia is without actually going there

>shits on videogames
>wrote a shitty dnd ripoff

You mean actually applied his skills into making a marketable board game to sell instead of spending hours playing some jews creation?

this

but videogames are like dnd lite.

but dem video girl sluts youtube.com/watch?v=y5y0TfNUlcg

The PS2 was my last system.
And I bought it new.
So it's been awhile.
I don't even have a TV.

Is Simcity 4 redpilled?

OP, I'd say video games after 2010 became just another bastion for Social justice and forced diversity, just like at thr latest Battlefield game that had nigs and Indians in the British army and not a single white.

However, certain games are indeed amazing. Planescape Torment, Baldur's Gate, Dawn of War, etc. I recently started playing DoW II. The game oozes testosterone and encouraged me to start working out even harder. Then again, one shouldn't game for more than 3 hours a week lest it spiral into addiction.

I think Varg is legitimately retared. He is nuts.

if you replaced all buildings with commieblocks it would look like a common sibir city

>varg
>death metal

I hope you get raped by a tanned German you faggot.

>Death Metal
Triggered