ACCEPT IT

We are the same species.
My biology teacher who has a Ph.D. told me how to know, it's very simple : If 2 individuals can reproduce and successfully conceive a baby they belong to the same species.
If they can't reproduce or the offspring is infertile it means their genetic code is too different and they're not the same species.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8688531/Billions-spent-on-Australias-Aborigines-yield-dismal-results.html
youtube.com/watch?v=feEAlrLCX-I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elk
rafonda.com/interbreeding_between_species.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then it is a different breed.
And some breeds are PROVEN to be inferior to others.

remember when horses and donkeys were the same species

I think most racists (black supremacists too) claim it acts more like dogs and their race system
It goes like "of course you can say a poodle and a german shepherd are both dogs, but you can't say they're the same thing"

>If 2 individuals can reproduce and successfully conceive a baby they belong to the same species.

There are many different species that can commingle. Happens everyday.

Google it!

Donkeys and horses can interbreed.

thats like saying chiauaus or whatever are equal to german shepards

Another abhorrent thread brought to you by THE LEAF

racists are not speciests

Yeah but the mule is sterile

>If 2 individuals can reproduce and successfully conceive a baby they belong to the same species.

So lions and tigers are the same species?

>not knowing about sub-species

Species, yes, race, no. It's really not that hard.

Just like "dog" is the species, and "golden retriever" or "chihuahua" is the race.

Are Abos the lowest tier race?

Can I get a tier list of races over here?

>If they can't reproduce or the offspring is infertile
Mules are infertile you foreskin sucking kike

-

>HERP DERP DIFURENT SPECIS

True, there are always exceptions in biology.
Two individuals of the same species may not be able to mate, two individuals of different species may be able to mate.

Ultimately when you look at our genetics there's very little difference between the human "races", we simply haven't been apart for long enough. There's more variation just within africa than there is between africans and europeans.

Many such cases!

what about asian and african elephants?

>A German Shepherd and a Chihuahua are the same race

thats because africa is a large continent that contains many different peoples including mediterraneans and khoisan

Being able to successfully reproduce with another member of a certain group is only a necessary condition, not a sufficient one, as I'm pretty sure there are cases where scientists have classified two groups as not being part of the same species despite being able to produce fertile offspring.

That said, I'm fairly positive that when people talk about race they pretty much refer to sub-species, just like dogs and wolves.

FUCK I hate these Aborigines, I live in Australia and they're subhuman scum.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/australia/8688531/Billions-spent-on-Australias-Aborigines-yield-dismal-results.html

1. Izengard master race
2. Mordor orcs
3. Morgul rats

9998. Goblins of misty mountains
9999. Snaga.

Theyre dog people.

Dogs and coyotes can blanda up
Sheep and goat can specie mix
I wonder could a human-gorilla hybrid exist

Is there really any doubt?

So horses and donkeys are the same species.

we spend billions on these desertdingus.

Actually, I have had discussions about this with other scientists. There are some of us that acknowledge that the genetic differences present within the different ethnicities are ample evidence that we are different subspecies capable of breeding. It happens in the wild, (ie: Polar Bears and Grizzly Bears). However, the second one of us says this out loud we will be lambasted in to oblivion.

>I wonder could a human-gorilla hybrid exist

These idiots like OP always forget that Neanderthals and Europeans interbred.

Same with denisovans and East Asians.

Fuck this definition of species. Because An American Bison can mate with domesticated cattle and muddy up the bloodline, but that damn well doesn't mean they're the same species.

Original Mordor orcs are fallen elves, thousands of years old, you dirty Isengard snaga.
>yfw a dirty mudmade mass produced half human snaga gets uppity near me

To future specify what I am referring to, the fact that Europeans have Neanderthal genes, Asians Neanderthal and Denisovan genes and of course the "pure blooded" of the group that do not have these essential genetic traits.

Does Pygmy from Africa could have a baby with European\Asian... human?
Also babies should be fertile.

all dogs are off the same species, doesnt mean they are the same breed

By your logic wolves and coyotes are the same species. Lions and tigers are the same too since they can produce hybrids.

>a horse and a donkey are the same species
Oh wait they are actually only the same genus

In this episode of things that never happened for the sake of bait...
>We are the same species.
So what? We are different subspecies.
>My biology teacher who has a Ph.D. told me
Too bad he didn't take less time and effort and tell you what subspecies was, faggot. Things that never happened right?

pic releated dumb fuck

saged

youtube.com/watch?v=feEAlrLCX-I
Can't even walk strait, and have shitty gear.

Those are the same species you retard
You defeat your own argument

WTF

How do we fix Canada?

And according to Your definition op Neanderthals and Europeans was the same species.
>>/trash/
>I wonder could a human-gorilla hybrid exist
Biologically it can, I think svoiet was trying to create humanzees during the Stalin era

It is a not uncommon opinion in our circles that if we had discovered what we know about the differences in racial genetics 50 or 60 years ago classification would have been possible, but political correctness has, at least temporarily, shut that avenue down for us.

The north American elk and European elk are very similar however they are two different species. They can produce viable offspring
Liberals are currently on suicide watch.

Different species

This was for you my brown friend

>what is sub-species
Also, does your professor happen to have a surname ending with -berg or -man?

When is gook moot going to range ban Canadian IPs?
Shadilay brother.

Wrong
It is the same species, different subspecies

>My biology teacher who has a PhD
>Their genetic code is different

Yeah, no. There was never any professor, you made that up.

what is sub-specie, now fuck off leaf

>Whitetail deer vs red deer
>Common chimp vs bonobo

They're different species. Not semantically, but literally.

>spoke with scientists
>but none of them mentioned modern humans are already a subspecies

What were they, chemists?

not having falllen illumanorians as number #1 ishygddt

Wrong but I'll play along
So humans don't have any subspecies? Really Makes one think, no?

Mules are I fertile. So no.

*infertile.

There's actually a few arguments put forward to suggest that neanderthals and early modern humans were the same species. Though I see your point obviously members of two different species can in some cases breed. Neanderthals and early modern humans share the same ancestor though so they are about as close to one another as two species can get.

Not orcs, but yeah, they are master race, together with Gondorians.

Because of western values and ideas being imposed on prehistoric bushmen.

Australia should be partitioned, give the !middle for them to wander around - the coasts for the whites, then have Israel nuke the whole place because to the outside world, you are all fucking degenerates who pay 90 dollars for a computer game.

>Wrong but I'll play along
No u
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elk
>So humans don't have any subspecies?
They do have
But it doesnt mean shit since subspecies are different only morphologicaly not on DNA sequence

>none of them mentioned modern humans are already a subspecies
that's just the standard (((accepted))) taxonomical classification, which can vary depending on politics and new discoveries
neanderthals are also sometimes considered either a sub-species of our species or a different species, it's very blurry when it comes to these levels of classification

>subspecies are different only morphologicaly not on DNA sequence
wat

1. Jews
2. Asians
3. Whites
4. Miscellaneous caucasoids & mongoloids
5. Blacks
6. Abos

>It doesn't mean shit since anyone who published real research is shunned and shamed out of existence
FTFY

>Muh dNA sequence
We are only a couple of differences from a rhesus monkey so what's your point

>not on DNA sequence

Scientists spent the vast majority of time using their eyes to determine species and subspecies. Genetic sequencing hasn't been around for that long.

>implying jews are human

>Jews
>Separate race
Jews are arrogant as fuck and not as smart as whites. See this post for proof

The only possible use of data like that is to give scientific backing to your racism.

Ah yes the jew scheme to cuck the eurasian elk
>couple of differences = 0 zero differences
>Genetic sequencing hasn't been around for that long.
Ah okey, better discard it then

>Zero difference between humans and rhesus monkeys
Consider my shit corrected

Disinformed lies with no justification.

Go away, "agent". Nobody buys your shit here.

>being as stupid as to think this is forced in some way.
It's an option for couple's who don't want to marry. Basically just for tax purposes.
Most of the shit in that image I've never heard before.

why is racial studies illegal?

This conversation is clearly beyond you

gook moot sold 4chins already

>Ah okey, better discard it then

What are you talking about? I was explaining to you why the vast majority of species/subspecies classifications aren't based on genetic dissimilarity, but instead phenotypic difference.

Humans have hundreds of different populations on this planet capable of being classified as different subspecies. Physical characteristics alone can prove that. If we're going to use definitions from the past, we must use the classification system from the past.

Personally, I believe negroes and Mongoloids to be a completely different species to us altogether, but I also believe Mediterranean peoples are a different subspecies to Northern European peoples. Same as Turkics are different from Levantines, North Africans, and Arabs.

>MUH DNA SEQUENCE
>I'M BASICALLY WHITE
neck yourself

So polar bear and brown bears are the same species?
Tigers and lions are the same species?
Species isn't something that can be so well define as to draw a red line in the sand. It's a spectrum.

1. whites
2. asians
3. south americans
4. Canadians/Swedes/Germans
5. genetic fuckups that require extermination
6. jewish parasites

>its science only if I like it

I thought it was infertile.

It's a moot point faggio. My point is that humans are only a few differences from a rhesus monkey. So yeah differences between two of the same species or subspecies is even smaller or non existent. Does anyone deny niggers are human?

Yes. Cred Forums does all the time

>Does anyone deny niggers are human?
This thread is literally about that

Kek I forgot what this thread started with.

>Does anyone deny niggers are human?

I do. Same for Abos.

Remember, when you think of a negro, you're thinking of the 20% European American negro. Not the pure African.

BUT your biology teacher is an idiot, wolves and dogs can interbreed, in act Neanderthal dna is evidence homo sapiens previously interbred.

" The biological species concept was developed by Ernst Mayr, in 1942. Here it is, as first formulated, and quoted in Douglas J. Futuyma's EVOLUTIONARY BIOLOGY (1998): "Species are groups of actually or potentially interbreeding populations that are reproductively isolated from other such groups". The "reproductive isolation" can be genetic (non-fertility), geographic, or behavioral; there is NO criteria that says (as is commonly believed) that if two populations can interbreed they are the SAME species. There is NO criteria that says that two distinct species CAN'T interbreed. Consider the example of wolves, coyotes and dogs: three distinct species that can interbreed. In fact, all species of the genus Canis can mate and produce fertile offspring (Wayne et al., 1997, re: A. P. Gray, Mammalian Hybrids). This is so common, that biologists actually use a different formulation of Mayr's definition: they say, "If two populations can NOT interbreed, they are NOT the same species." That is a very different statement. Note that this is an empirical definition, and gives no guidance in regard to extinct taxons, but the bottom line is: nothing in the biological species concept contradicts the idea that erectus and sapiens could and DID interbreed. "
rafonda.com/interbreeding_between_species.html

pretty much every hominid species is referred to as 'human'.

Well in that case, there is no human species. There is only a human genus.