Russia - The Land of a Degenerate

70% of pregnancies aborted

Millions of moslem central asian and chinese migrants
3/4 of marriages end in divorce before 4 years pass
20 million alcoholics, 4 million drug abusers, 250,000-500,000 "crocodile" users
discuss

translate.google.com/translate?hl=pl&sl=ru&tl=en&u=http://www.sedmitza.ru/text/6601779.html&sandbox=1

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Chinese_in_Russia
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ireland
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You mad, OP?

>70% of pregnancies aborted
Damn, imagine how much whiter you'd be if you weren't killing all those foetuses.
>Millions of moslem central asian and chinese migrants
How many of those are just Siberians though?

She's nobody, she protected the """right of muh traditional moslem women to wear hijab in Europe""". Funny she put Le Pen on that image. But, hey, would you expect uneducated 5 from dirty village whose ancestors were serfs to have basic political literacy?

What are Putin's views on rapefugees and Islam BTW? Can you really blame him for many of these problems?

There's literally nothing wrong with non-face covering hijabs.

Wow great source

The high number of abortions is a result of the jewish occupation that started in 1917

I hope that things will change in near future.

Nothing wrong with orthodox veil
are you mad, you liberashkas lost election?

Why would Putin associate himself with anti immigration parties when he sucks Muslim dick so hard?

Russia is 20% Muslim and growing.

why do you think Russia is expanding right now

once their population has shrinked substantially they will just trade their sphere of influence for beneficial agreements

pretty smart I must say. Germany tried to do the same albeit not as obvious (and not as successful)

Irish girls suck muslim dick hard it isnt funny anymore

Nice proxy polack. Go clean our toilets

>Russian elections
But she supported muzzies "right to wear" them, not orthodoxy. Still orthodoxy and other abrahamic religions are utter garbage that destroyed the fabric of European society and Greco-Roman cultural heritage.

Russia is 8.5% Muslim and declining. Russia with its growing population has now 150 million people cause growing population, Crimea and ukranian refugees.

20% of 150 would be 30 million the 2 biggest Muslim regions have around 4 million people which isn't even 100% Muslim. Now you do the math and tell me how Russia has a Islamic population of 20%. Besides that there are articles online that over the last 20 years I think 2 million people converted to atheism or orthodox Christianity from Islam while only 50000 converted to Islam. Islam is smaller than you think in Russia

> 70% of pregnancies aborted
Still a better birth rate than most Euro countries though. I wonder how many it would be with laws similar to Ireland and Poland

>rus flag
>hl=pl
Nice proxy, faggot.

They have population growth, not decline though, one of the few post-Soviet counties that do. Due to immigration I believe though, not birth

(islamisation of Crimea after annexation)
(Mohammed cartoons banned in Russia)
(5 million of chinese in the Far East and Siberia)
(millions of central asian moslems in Russia, migrant kids are 30% of students in schools by 2020)

Nice memes and the Chinese one has already been proved to me a lie long time ago.

Polack you seem to have some bad inferiority complex to Russia.

so RT, Sputnik News, Russian Immigration Service are memes now? neat, another proff of Russian illegitimacy as a state then, if they can't manage their own reports:)
>proved to be a lie
By whom? Is Russian Immigration Service lying? So Russian government is lying then....

Why are you shilling against your own country with non-issues? Why not talk about the rampant corruption outside of Moscow, which would remind someone of feudalism? If you could solve that, 80% of Russia's problems would disappear basically overnight.

In order to shill, you need a side to champion. Stating facts is basically what neutral investigative journalism is all about. And I don't think that corruption alone is a problem, when you have ethnic displacement. Good example is Germany - not really corrupt, but is being displaced.

No one is being displaced in Russia, the whole culture hates outsiders and Russians are the only ones who can live in their own country anyways. That's why you have a saying "What is good for a Russian, is deadly for a German".

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Chinese_in_Russia

You almost singlehandedly won the Cold War with those dank memes Polan

Is there anything worse than a selfhating russian? Yes, an armenien in denial. Armenians are not white.

>no one is being displaced in Russia.
Facts beg to differ. Even more so than in Germany
>Wikipedia
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
So people in former SvP, SDU and NMR are self-hating Swedes, because they critisize Swedish government?

>Basically the equivalent of a western liberal in russia does a little song and dance and people are playing along

Stupid fucks.

i hope you find a better job in the future

>muslims in ireland - 1%
>muslims in luxemstan - 3%

but mummy ses is nice and powerful country

иди нaхyй гpязны либepaшкa из нoвocибиpcк

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Ireland

lol ireland cucked

European cuckold rate
1)Russia
2)France
3)Sweden
4)U.K.
5)Germany

you should put ireland on first place

Ireland is better off than most of Europe

Russia is not cucked you don't actively try to genocide your peoples like europeans are.

Really? What the fuck that is then?

no it isn't
ireland's infrastructure is shit
worse than siberia

>This schizo here again

Putin looks like Obama in your pic

You're saying isn't normal to have potholes every 5 feet?

What is norm in Russia is a rarity in the West worthy of taking a picture as its unique

shit shoop is shit

Potato-bro, I love your country. Beautiful in the summer. And your roads are rough, but fun to drive.

Have a (You) mate.

that actually looks good tho

y'all retarded

You bet they are

It's not his own country. He insists that he's an "ethnic German" and makes a lot of money from dumb Russian pigs here while shilling every day on Cred Forums.

not me, I'm Belorus. I just picked the data from yesterday's thread