Why do poor idiot people support Trump?

Why do poor idiot people support Trump?

southeners support Trump...

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice one Nippon.
Really makes you think...

rly makes u think

Don't you have to sleep you hikki piece of shit?

Nice proxy

So you be sayin, you be sucking everyone's dick and shit and now know them all too.

Sheeeeeeeit you coinslawts be cray cray.

Because of the libtards that hate him. And he is actually doing something about race relations

Because they dindu nuffings.

Unemployed blacks
googles
Unemployed whites
muh illegals!

Most honorable ally, you have not made an argument.

Because they don't want to be poor?
They don't want to be unemployed?

They're americans. They were in america first. Why import more people into the country equally as unemployable? To what purpose?

>argument
>I just asked question

ok
you from poor dixie land

Your question has some questionable implications.

>college debnets want their debnet forgiven
duh

>HA YOU HILLYBILLY
T. Kahn

>Muh propaganda
At least stitch all the date into one please.

CUM IN MUM

Do not be rude to the President-elect

You're not helping, one of your comrades shot a Hillary voter in Georgia.

>gender studies degree

Lower taxes and more job opportunities helps the poor more than gibs does.

Trump supporters are garbage.

Stop reading the mainstream news and look into what he actually says.

Try fox news or some small 3rd party news.

CNN is called "Clinton News Network" for a reason. Its their very own propaganda machine.

>Feminist Studies degree holders in $200,000 debt
>not garbage

one day you drumpfags will go back to plebbit

>Why do poor idiot people support Trump?

Because they realized that the other option won't work for them because we are still stuck at bush policies

And theyre angry

>a Serbian cuck

I bet your kind doesn't servive in the wild long

Because their is a propaganda war being fought that deliberately targets those who are on one hand to paranoid to follow actual journalistic sources but on the other hand not smart enough to recognize obvious propaganda.

The neofascist movement, your Trumps, your Le Pens, your Wilders' etc., are succesful because they were the first to recognize that we live in times were lies, as long as they conform to peoples personal prejudices, can spread far more easily than the truth ever could. And you don't even have to spread them through the established channels. You can post a made up infographic or a false new report on Facebook and potentially millions of people will just accept it without ever fact checking it.

So you get countless people to vote against their actual long term interests. Radicalize them, convince them that their radical views are right and those who advocate moderation are trying to repress them and then they'll vote for you as long as you pander to those radical views.

baka baka OP Senpai. Kawaii neko domo arigato. Konichiwa gomen sumimasen gomenasai tako hentai

Listen here you kamikaze motherfucker, people are tired of the Dems lying and pandering. When push comes to shove,we will fight. Trump is our giant "fuck you" to them. It's that simple.

probably, we dont have boyscouts here
did learn how to survive rangers' dick?

yeah, cuz trump is sure for you alright lmao

he hasn't flip flopped on every issue or anything.

Dog fucker

hillary supporters are garbage. Too focused on her being a woman or a liberal to take one look at her being a lying, corrupt person who's on her deathbed. She's trying for office solely to serve her machine.

I am college educated and financially successful. I, along with most of my acquaintances, support Trump. The only people I know who support hillary are poor, uneducated people.

The alternative is much worse

can u stop lying on the internet?

Why do niggers still vote Democrat when they've done nothing for them in the last 50 years?

Arguing these things is a hole with no bottom. I can post a photo of my degrees but you'll just rejoin that it's from the offices I clean. I really don't care.

The only reason I come to this cesspool is because it isn't as censored / manipulated as other places, whether it be mainstream media, social media, or aggregation sites like reddit. This is the last place online I can call someone a nigger without being banned or reported or whatever. But yes, Trump 2016.

>calls people poor
>literally had to move to fucking tentacle land to make money
>90% chance he has some bullshit liberal arts degree

Nigger, working class people vote for Trump. Those who actually have some valuable skills, those who create THINGS with their HANDS. You quasi intellectual depleted retards add nothing to the society. Thank god you're over there sucking yellow dick, and not in US voting.

>second word wrong
D
R
O
P
P
E
D

BECAUSE MUH FREE MARKET CAPITALISM WILL GET ME OUT OF POVERTY

I'M GONNA BE A TRILLIONARE IF TRUMP GETS IN

THE ROADS WILL BE PAVED WITH GOLD

THE WHOLE WORLD SUPPORTS TRUMP.

A leaf is an organ of a vascular plant and is the principal lateral appendage of the stem.

Ore wa o chin chin ga daisuke nandayo

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

>sage

Why do emasculated faggots fear Trump?

Does he remind them of their bullies in high school?