Cred Forums is a christian bord memethread VOLUME 2.!!!!!

LAST THREAD REACHED ITS LIMIT!!!!
Christians and pagans from last thread please get in here!!!

We almost settled our differences, with I consider very important!!!!

Last thread. Please come and bump.
We are about to stop the fight between christians and pagans!!!
Theists are stronger together!!!!

fuck god nigga

thx for bump you fucking fedora

whoops

Go on, I want the muricans from last thread to come.

The only anti-christians on Cred Forums are jews and shitskins. Why would white atheists attack their own people? Especially the least degenerate, highest fertility, most nationalistic of all white demographics. Only a shill would do that.

pol is a singularity board!

gtfo christcuks

I only wonder how Christians in Cred Forums deal with their suicidal and sacrificial slave morality.

I think Christian morality is the most beautiful, but it is completely contrary to everything we stand for. The Pope is not unchristian when he says to welcome refugees. We are.

The thing in the last thread was, that the christians said, that they dont follow the laws of man, but those of nautre.
I wanted to ask them, why they think there should be heaven.

they think they should go to heaven because they are scared children who follow some sand people's rules.

I wanted a christian to answer that question.
There is a lot of ignorance surrounding spirituality overall.

How is the Christian faith at all compatible with Cred Forums views?

You can't be racist xenophobes and follow Christ.

If this is Christian board, why do so many people keep posting about killing all non-white races?

>The Pope is not unchristian when he says to welcome refugees. We are.

Not true. It might be unchristian not to let people fleeing war refuge, but that does not at all mean that you have to immediately begin incorporating refugees into your country and end up granting them full citizenship. St. Thomas Aquinas argued that migrants could not be considered for full citizenship unless they had fully assimilated, which usually takes a few generations.

A lot of the racism on Cred Forums isn't real xenophobia, but merely reaction to leftism and anti-white loathing in society.

Matamoros was right.
SABTIAGO Y CIERRA

look at the las 20 posts of the last thread.

Welcoming them is christian.

Killing them because they are moors or lawbreakers is also ok.

>welcome refugees
They're not refugees.

Too bad a quarter of Cred Forums thinks we're all uniroincally part of their ebin alt right fashy faggotry

The entire OT is the history of an ethno-nationalist state fighting for lebensraum.

Keyword being Old Testament.

Nationalism based on anti-this and anti-that will get nowhere. People will just write you off as irrational hate-mongers. We represent positive nationalism, to preserve the peoples and nations that God created and defend the church.