If Jews rule the world, doesn't that make them the master race?

If Jews rule the world, doesn't that make them the master race?

saying you rule the world doesn't mean you rule the world.

Just because everyone hates them, doesn't mean they aren't the master race.

I thought jews rule the world though?

The Jew only advances in white society as they are profiteers and liars with no moral fibre in their being allowing them to commit feats of lying, exploitation and amoral practises absolutely incomprehensible to a white person.
The Jew relies on the morality of whites to maintain a prosperous society.
The Jew is a parasite and without a host to feed on will die.
They are not the master race as a truly Jewish society would quickly implode.
The whole of the Jewish nature is predicated on exploiting the good nature of whites. This is absolutely genetic as Jews evolved within white societies as a small minority. The Jewish nature is totally cynical.

Titus reportedly refused to accept a wreath of victory, as he claimed that he had not won the victory on his own, but had been the vehicle through which their God had manifested his wrath against his people.

>The Jew only advances in white society as they are profiteers and liars

>Whites do nothing to counter this

Whites BTFO. It's a doggy dog world and it's survival of the fittest, bitch.

I wish that where not the case.

Get the crucifix.

Yes, I would say so. Another Questions, What is it the problem with globalism? Are the white race afraid of not to be the Master Race? they can't compete with chinks indians negros and spics?
Is the white race afraid of capitalism around the world and the same oportunities for everyone?

pretty much yes

anyone who disagrees is just butthurt

No you idiot you don't rip a capitialist system out to spread it around.

>Your country has to make one and bring it into the market.

> we are scared only of one thing being unable to fully help the ignorant masses.

If you allow them to control you?

Other than that, their control is purely illusion.

You're going to have man up, Hans. This is the world and the one you want is lazy. You want things to go just swimmingly without cleaning out enemies.

>survival of the fittest

You don't fucking say.

Yes.

No idea how Cred Forums has such cognitive dissonance - whites are the masterrace but Jews are their race of masters.

Last time we got mad at the jews we crushed Israel and destroyed their nation up untill the 1940s.

>after wiping out most of Islam.

>people exploiting other people doesn't happen except with Jews

Also
>white people are kind and benevolent
Kekek

white criminals are probably the most dangerous and vile..

>I am a white guy.

>I spy with my little eye something beginning with S

So true, Whites blame the jews because they have inferiority complex, The jews are the master race.
>white people are kind and good.

nice try kike

Isn't that literally a free market though? You think we should restrict markets because capitalism won't work otherwise?

There are degrees of benevolence.
Europeans as their societies grew more complex had to develop an inert morality to generate the prosperity and success we see today. Jews do not have this and their only evolutionary paradigm was to syphon as much wealth from whites as possible as they where a small,isolated element of the larger civilization. Jews did not need this sense of morality so they evolved to be become cynical amoral scoundrels. The very nature of the Jew is as an exploiter of good will and they will continue to exploit, control and trick until they are ousted.

Like I mean, if you are white you cannot understand the Jewish mindset.
The Jew will do ANYTHING for wealth and status.
They will lie compulsively right to your face with glowing eyes, and you'll wonder how can they do that. Well, imagine a being divorced entirely with morality, a cynical parasitic being who's only purpose in life is to profit off the good will of others. Lying means nothing, because they don't think in terms of morality. Every trait of a Jew is only a means of syphoning the wealth of goyim.