FREE QUEBEC

From what?

bomb quebec for being french

I agree, they keep stinking up the rest of leafland. Loud, obnoxious, rude people that no one really likes

>brit
>free quebec
Holy fuck what did the anglo canadians do to piss you off so much?

i think he's saying it like "free puppies"

Vive le Québec libre !

Cuckada

BC needs to leave Brexit Style as well

Fuck cuckada.

The people of Quebec have every right to leave this slave union of exploitation as do we. In this regard i see quebec as brothers in arms for we both want to be free from this union of fuckery

Quebec is the only non cucked place in North America and Cuckdeau is bombing Quebec with refugees

Then let us go. You bussed in tens of thousands of people to illegitemately vote non in '95. WE WANTED TO LEAVE AND YOU DIDN'T LET US

your own people voted no in the referendum. You guys want to stay and leech

OVER 200000000 BILLION FRENCHIES IN BRITAIN
GUILLAUME WILL CONQUER AGAIN
1066 TENTH IVORY JUBILEE MAKES IT THE BLOOD JUBILEE

come home white man

On vas s'en faire un pays les boys. Mort aux traîtres et aux chiens qui ralentissent la marche d'un peuple vers la liberté.

>your own people
Busloads of Ontarians

You will do anything to keep us slaves to your union of cuckery

We shall

It was a mistake from the beginning to disband the Empire

BC will leave Canada by force if necessary and form a Union with Britain. This will be the founding day of the Second British Empire.

>leech
Leeching is what we do after losing the chance to independance, we figure if we're stuck in this fucking country we might as well take it for its cash.

The problem is that people who wanted to seperate 20 years ago were only doing this to sound edgy and deep. I have lot of SJW in my family and friends. They all switched to being liberal because it's more edgy , cool and deep than wanting to seperate from the canada. They think that supporting gays and trans, having an open mind and being feminist makes them somehow above the rest of everyone else.

>Quebec is the only non cucked place in North America

Let's conveniently ignore New England in USA, the Maritimes in Canada, and Newfoundland, all places that are average 95% white.

>BC leaves
>China officially gains a new province
Ni hao tongzhen

>the Maritimes in Canada
Who also want Quebec to separate

>not becoming a US ally under trump

Enjoy your muslims rest of Cuckada

TOPKEK

>mfw I should've posted le meilleur drapeau du québec

Canada will never work given the way it's run, lads. Our federal politics are literally focused around Quebec and Ontario, and generally don't impact, or have negative side-effects on other provinces. Most provinces have a really distinct culture and background and all have their own problems to deal with, and are so spread out that it's hard to deal with these problems because of incompetent retards in Ottowa who've never set foot outside of the Parliment Building. Canada would be much better off if it split up, people in their respective problems know their problems far better than our politicians in Ontario

>we will never see a Western Canada
>we will never see an independent Quebec with Labrador
>we will never see a Maritime Union
>we will never see a Newfoundland Republic
>instead we have a bunch of chucklefucks in ontario trying to bombard us with rapefugees

At least the rapefugees largely skip over Eastern Canada, but there will be a time when they start flooding it too.

>Implying you frenchniggers weren't always leeches

All of you treasonous faggots should be deported back to France.

respective provinces*

Imagine, just imagine if every province had their own country, everyone would be third world country except BC, ONT and QC

I'm from BC but left (white flight). I'm just calling it like I see it: we already lost.

FREE ALBERTA

Quebec being in Canada is the reason both of them are cucked.
The problem with Canada is that they don't see themselves as british cause some of them speak french.
That's the reason they elected a frog and his flag removed the union jack
With a free Quebec, both regions could be what they really are.
Brits in Canada, French in Quebec.

Face it. God didn't want Quebec to exist as an independent nation.

REMOVE THIS

as an anglo montrealer I'm HIV positive Quebec won the last referendum

but lately I've been thinking what it would take to set off the dying ember that is Quebec nationalism

This guy gets it. Free Catalonia naow.

Quebec abandoned God, not the other way around.

Yes, and you will be the only refugees I would gladly accept

"French banned in Quebec"

ya right like that will ever happen I dont even see bill 101 being lifted from montreal

God fucked us up the ass. The catholic church used our devotion to god to conspire with the anglos. Did you know that the only reason quebecers dodn't join the war for independance is that the catholic church threatened us with excommunion. The church cucked us for 360 years and in the '60's we decided enough was enough. Your god has do e nothing for us but keep us poor, unhealthy and uneducated

The referendum was stolen from them

Not my god, your former god. I'm just a bot.

That said, do you not see how well turning away from the church has worked out for France?

>Did you know that the only reason quebecers dodn't join the war for independance is that the catholic church threatened us with excommunion.

Americans would have obliterated French culture, they're not pragmatic like the Brits

It's pointless to try and argue logically. They're worse than women.

>everyone would be third world country except BC, ONT and QC

>This is what retards actually believe

Look up Alberta's quality of life rankings, faggot. Plus we've got oil out the ass.

We need a port, so if the country starts breaking up, we'll gladly team up with BC. Chinks who aren't hand-picked for waifus must stay on the West side of the Rockies tho.

It's not free for the rest of us you fucking cuck. Take your filthy hands off my prairies

But it's geographically fucktarded to split Canada up like that.

You only exist because the BC, ONT, QC send you their annual Canadian Taxes. Let that sink in.

i know south of st lawrence is also quebec and labrador is not but still

>muh oil
your point quebec is also rich in natural resources uranium gold copper nickle iron diamond natural gas fucking wood water etc etc

srsly the whole muh oil thing is retarded

gib sea

QUEBEC RULE ALL.

QUEBEC IS LITERALLY THE STRONGEST PROVINCE OF CANADA.

Ta gueule saloppe.

QUEBEC WILL BECOME INDEPENDENT.

Isn't Quebec one of the poorest Canadian provinces?

What is the annual leaf production of the french half?

From Anglo.