>>90145703

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173
economiccalendar.com/2016/08/24/german-second-quarter-gdp-confirmed-at-0-4/
dziennikpolski24.pl/aktualnosci/a/uchodzcy-wyjezdzaja-z-polski,10602190/
ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_393_en.pdf
youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE
youtu.be/RNf8MDS-BFo?t=44m59s
nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/12/16/door-asielregels-dreigt-opnieuw-langdurige-werklo-1567405-a204846
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I always enjoy some propaganda with my morning coffee

FPBP

Thanks.

>he doesn't know it's already worse than china

>in 2014, there were 108 boys for every 100 girls among Sweden's 16 and 17-year-olds.

>But the country now has 123 boys for every 100 girls in this age group, according to Valerie Hudson of Texas A&M University.

bbc.com/news/magazine-35444173

The tweet is from 2015. He warned about it. Anyone has articles if the migration crisis has changed gender ratio in other countries as well?

>literally calls out gulf states not accepting refugees.

Wouldn't be a problem if Obama and our state department weren't cucks and could negotiate

its a old vid thats inaccurate. the refugees havent grown any ones economy

germany has lower gdp growth with refugees. 0.4% kek
economiccalendar.com/2016/08/24/german-second-quarter-gdp-confirmed-at-0-4/

Nice video. Good thing Mutti let them in.

I am suspicious of your motivations

They have also not been generally allowed to work or establish any businesses, you moron.

>Syria is located in the middle east
>most refugees I have seen are black
very btfo yes

kurzgezagt is a german btw

So ignore the cuck and remove kebeb?

Fins are probably the least violent
Every Fin I met was a friendly, but low self-esteem guy

What are they gonna start up a kebab stand?

All those poor unemployed astrophysicist, painters, and intellectuals.

How did you dodge the gas chambers?

oh man, I wish I could have some refugees they sound great but all that come flee. The refugee family that came to my town, flet after a year in this hellhole.

dziennikpolski24.pl/aktualnosci/a/uchodzcy-wyjezdzaja-z-polski,10602190/

surprisnly enough its not racism but he simply couldn't find a job and his kids couldn't learn polish.

Oh they can be very resourceful. Plus, the kebab restaurants here have taken a huge portion of the market share of the fast food market at least in my city.

They generally employ 5-20+ people so what's your problem with kebab stands?

WTF I have the arab spring now.

achmed pls go

>Was actually making some decent points.
>Resorts to calling anyone who opposes refugees a Xenophobic coward.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHY WE ARE PISSED OFF.

Europe has a long history of alturism and humanitarianism. Nearly everyone, including people on Cred Forums would have had no problem housing refugees until the end of the conflict. It is the right thing to do.

However that's not the message being pushed is it? The message being pushed is that we should let these people into our homes and our beds and hand them the keys to our country.

The message isn't that we should help our fellow human beings in need. The message is that we should let them fuck us over and take advantage of our goodwill or we are xenophobic racist cowards.

Well fuck that.

>They have also not been generally allowed to work or establish any businesses
Crime is not a job.
No, welfare isn't a job either.

>Europe has a long history of alturism and humanitarianism

It what now?

>Nearly everyone, including people on Cred Forums would have had no problem housing refugees

They what now?

>However that's not the message being pushed is it? The message being pushed is that we should let these people into our homes and our beds and hand them the keys to our country.

What are you smoking?

Dumb: The post. Well done, Nedermoron.

They have to go back.

>They generally employ 5-20+ people

Yeah. Their entire family, kek.

>they are less likely to commit crimes

yyyyyeah nah.

You got any point to make there, or are you just dropping by to show how retarded you are, kek.

just....

don't post if it's say to say dumb shit like this ahmed

The message being pushed in is "take the refugees or be a racist xenophobic"

Taking in refugees exacerbates the situation, it doesn't fix it.

You will get the point if you activate the couple dozen braincells you still got left after smoking too much crack, you shit tier troll.

That's a lot of boys!

Sign me the fug up

Fun Fact. Kurzgesagt ist a german channel. The guys behind it are from Berlin.

Take that as you want.

How is that schaffen going for you?
Oh that's right, terrible.

You know an idea is stupid when even the person who came up with it says it's stupid.
Yet here you are defending filthy savages.

How the mighty German has fallen.

The problem is, most of the "refugees" aren't Syrians. They're mostly coming from Africa from the whole "We'll accept anyone" deal.

In other words, no you don't and you're just a retard.

>Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Russia and USA make a proxy war on Syria
>Refugees go to Europe

Why can't your leaders stop the boats?

Globalism ? Is that you ?

Main image is a white man with his wife and child.

Glorious propaganda for the goys.

There's no negotiating with our oil sheikhs

Welp. Better show myself out. Be careful with those weapon grade bantz though, you might accidentally kill someone next time.

ÜBERPRÜFT

>Taking in refugees brings only benefits and if you don't allow them all to come you are a rich, xenophobic coward.
PROPAGANDA

well said.

I don't even agree with misguided compassion for people we don't know and have no business with.

But yes. It would still be better than the orchestrated demoralization and humiliation of natives like we see it today.

How the fuck do you even go full left ?

Do you have to ignore the complains of other white people ?
Do you have to say to yourself that the best thing in the world is diversity ?
Do you have to be completely endoctrinated by what medias tells you about how great it's to be "refugee-friendly" ? "You're certainely not a racist, everything is fine !!" "It's so progressive to accept millions of refugees while millions of people in my country don't want more refugees"

"If you don't want refugees in your country, you are a racist xenophobic. You can't be worried, or carefull, or suspicious of why we're taking in so many refugees. You're just a racist xenophobic"

Bravo "science" channel.

>Berlin YouTube channel
what do you expect ?

I love how he says that Syrians wouldn't overtake native populations but then immediately follows up by saying they need Syrians to fill the places of workers lost due to low birth rates. Fucking doublethink.

>hurr they're don't bring crime
>durr they'll assimilate
Completely baseless, and evidently wrong given the rapidly elevating tension in Europe.

>it's all peaceful little families guys!

Dumb the post: The sequel.

They have been de-moralized.

Ignore the kebab and remove the cuck

>lets look at the facts
>this will happen and this is right cuz we say it so

>if we take the whole 4mill into europe muslim population will rise ))))))only(((((( from 4 to 5%.

doesn't that just show that there are a shitload of them here already

Munich but anyway...german

Ahmed please.

4 million people forced to move many of who are fighting aged men?

if the saudis came after my country i would defend it not run

and for the absolute subhuman who said "hard to accept facts from a science channel ?"

Facts are : Germany is loosing more money with refugees, there has been major problems with refugees such as the jungle of calais, the cologne rapists, sweden cops hiding crimes to protect mudslisms, the number of crimes in europe rising up....

These are facts, and there are a lot more about why SO MANY refugees are bad for europe

>rise from 4% to 5% in the whole EU
seems to me like 70% of that 5% are in germany.

b-but they have good graphics and animations. They cant be wrong.

probabaly included european russia in that calculation and ignore the fact that majority of european cities (where the refugees migrate too) are already grossly over capacity

lived in Neukölln, seen the literal 70%, it's a disgrace

I've seen this piece of polished shit founded by German government a while ago.

>Muh bad Assad
>NATO has nothing to do with it
>Migrants are only Syria
>Most of them are women
>They seek refuge in "EU" apparently every country they pass trough are not part of the EU
>1% change in population / 50% change in newborn babies
>Rapefugess are educated even tho they are illiterate in their own language
>They are not criminals when allowed to work but they don't want to are unable to
>We need them fight aging population so better work for their welfare
>IPhone is something poor people for a war torn country require

At this point I unsubscribed.

The main problem is there are essentially "unlimited" refugees/economic migrants.

Africa's population is constantly increasing - taking in even 1 mil a year would make no difference (while fucking up our countries)

We could endless take in Shitskins to the point where our country is a shit hole too, then the entire world is a shit hole, is that the end game? It makes no sense realistically, as such a world is not valuable in terms of monetary production

france has a 25% muslim population, it will be one of the first countries to fall with germany and sweden, if islam really gets to europe...

Western world (science, society, standars, norms, traditions) may disappear in the next hundred years

if the majorities of our countries keep on ignoring (or blindling themselves) the problems that refugees bring in, there will be more and more

the majority is what matters and what decices in the end

That's why muslims win at the second they compose the majority of a country.

Once they are the majority of a country, absolutely nothing can stop them, democracy is on their side until they demolish it to put sharia laws.

fucking liberal lefty youtube channels turning the numbers until they fit their opinion.
>shit guys 70% of the 4 million muslims are coming to germany. what do we do ?
>how many people are there in the EU ?
>well then there are only 5% muslims in the EU
>they gonna believe this shit

Don't be fucking stupid mate. You know that in terms of large displays of compassion that the western world European especially are the only ones with notches on their charity belt. What the fuck has the Middle east or South east asia done for anyone but themselves, fucking nothing. You sit here all high and mighty saying the west is evil because of world wars and wars that everyone was engaged in. Just because we fought wars the best did everything the best doesn't negate how ridiculously altruistic the west is.

Wtf i thought this channel is math and science based
They said so many falsehoods, is it because it was in 2015?

Their """"sources"""" are fucking ice thin, too. Half of them are Vox and they even included Wikipedia in there.

I can't even find which source links to which statistic, because they don't even say it in the video.

Wait.. wat
Are those weapons?

SHUT IT DOWN

Not sure if this is Ahmed or a Canadian using a German proxy.

>be me
>5% ? lets calculate that by myself
>look up EU population on wikipedia
>do they have the amount of muslims here too ?
>find pic related
They just give you maps about how many people in which country believe in a god, in a higher power and how many are agnostic/atheists. The number must be pretty high if they are hiding it like that.

>You sit here all high and mighty saying the west is evil because of world wars and wars bla blabla

No, this all is just in your head, really. You said a long history. This is false but keep on dreaming.

If theres one thing we can learn from the burgers: If it looks like a weapon and people you dont like are carriying them. SHOOT

LYBIA
LYBIA
LYBIA

LABIA

have a (you) for effortpost

>innocent Syrian children die because of ISIS and Barack "Nobel Peace Prize" Obama and has to escape

No fucking shit

I don't think blue pills would even disagree with him.

Oh look, you have not attended any higher education, thus you are unable to pursue sources.

ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_393_en.pdf

Page 233 / T98 in document. Moron.

youtu.be/LPjzfGChGlE

I was acutally just trying to point out... I mean normally they show you the different religions for every country, even on wiki.

To make it a little easier for you: Average across EU, self proclaimed, in 2012, Christians (all denominations) are at 72%, Muslims at 2%.

I say, KILL THEM ALL

How are these videos made, like what software, is that flash? I can refute every single point made in that video but the normies wont swallow it unless it's presented all web 2.0 in under 4 minutes.

Point out what? That Wikipedia is a contributor run platform with low consistency in terms of quality? :^)

So, let's assume it is indeed 4% by now, your point was?

Yee, I can read too thanks. I just thought to find a more independendt source you know... not a EU report.

S-sources?

didn't even watch this video but let me guess, it says: WE NEED THOSE REFUGEES BECAUSE EUROPEANS BIRTHRATE HAS SUNK WHICH ARE NEEDED TO PAY PENSIONS AND WE NEED MORE SKILLED WORKFORCES!

yeah, let us create a much bigger problem to fix one minor problem, which can be fixed by reducing taxes on rich people who have kids.

those sandgoogles can't even pay back all those billions of state-costs they generated, in the next 5 generations so fuck off with that

also if we want to act humanitarian, go into fucking syria and fix their shit there

Yea they should fuck off back to Syria.

This is likely more of a problem in Europe due to censorship being the new normal there.

Wait, is that percentage among Muslims, or is it among the total population? I'd find the latter very hard to believe.

Muslims not total pop.

Considering that Muslims make up for like 4-5% of the UK population, I'd be concerned if that many people supported ISIS over here.

Data from Europe should be taken with a heavy dose of skepticism anyways. The governments and the EU have an agenda and wave censorship around problems to make them go away. They even obfuscated Rotherham which is why it should be a huge red flag and wake up call to the populace. They don't have your interests in mind apparently.

Yeah makes total sense. That's still a worrying trend in France.

Ok he say that 4 million refugees would only boost the muslim population from 4 to 5 percent. And he also say that once their standard of living gets better, their birth rates drop down. Yet, he also say that this population is necessary to save Europes ageing economic population. How does that make sense? They are too small to make a difference in demographics yet large enough to save an ageing economy?

By being largely very young compared to the average EU citizens' age.

useless propaganda

Gavin McInnes and Sam Hyde after talking with Jack Buckby. UK is fucked and likely Europe.

Video link that I forgot.

What is with the Arab states in the Persian gulf? They should be taking in the remaining refugees.

Everything about this video was disproved in less than a year. Turns out marixst theories are not compatible with reality.

Gavin McInnes & Sam Hyde. Jack Buckby was speaking on the show about the UK. UK is fucked. Europe is fucked. Goodbye Europe.

lol but i thought it was a mix of orphans and grandmas? You mean to tell me that the biggest portion of them are men of fighting age?

And even if that checks out, then it DOES threaten demographics. If they are all young, and are large enough to make a difference economically within the youth population then they are large enough to change demographics.

>The "they are highly educated" meme
>The "they will make our society stronger" meme

Of all immigrants that came to the Netherlands since 1995, only 30% has a fulltime job.

nrc.nl/nieuws/2015/12/16/door-asielregels-dreigt-opnieuw-langdurige-werklo-1567405-a204846

Only 20% of current Syrian refugee's are able to work here.

The reality is thus:

1. they will not work
2. the majority will turn out to be ultra-orthodox Islamic extremist

Why don't people understand?

But the refugees are all women and children! This is unpossible!!!1

I know this is a shop because Merkel has much bigger tits than that.

>largely very young
>dont threaten demographics

but they would make up only 5% of all males under 34