youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo
youtube.com/watch?v=q5AbQF1jJ_A
scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Vart-femte-barn-har-utlandsk-bakgrund/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY
youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E
dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3616235/Its-raining-men-Sweden-sees-historic-gender-balance-shift.html
causaoperaria.org.br/mera-coincidencia-fotografo-sionista-cobre-dois-atentados-em-menos-de-10-dias/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

CAN'T WAKE UP

>19 AUD

>90's
>lol balkans savages can't live together in a multiethnic state, we'll show you how it's done
>>fast forward to 2016
>New Europeans

The disintegration will be glorious to watch.

(((They))) are not even hiding it anymore.

This shit is beyond fucked up, mang.

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Since the WWII they never tried to hide it.

this is fucked up because for under 40, men always slightly outnumber women as it is

The only thing we learned from the Balkan wars that serbs are no better than bonsians or albanians, and when the day comes we have to dispose your "race" as well.

>How waves of immigrants are reaping a nation

fixed

This

Going to enjoy the chaos

> removing kebab when it snackbars is bad
> t. the Clintons

Okay, but they could really be a bit more subtle about it. This is like a sledgehammer to the face.

The thing is they will never be accepted as "European", the will always remain foreigners to the natives.

Just remember guys, we won the war for this :^)

Yes of course the disintegration into something resembling Syria will be 'enjoyable'. Implying you won't be affected by it

equal parts sad and angry.

Why so glum?

Think of all the German immigrants you'll be getting.

There's Croatia and Hungary to buffer the damage.

We're just sitting pretty and drinking rakija as the West implodes.

Bombs are a shape

>implying this guy won't accept hundreds of thousand of refugees just to get in to the EU

ofcourse the stupid hungarian has to be 100% retarded

If that's not a family plotting terrorism I don't know what is.

We can "accept" a million, they'll still all leave for Germany and Sweden the next day.

No gibsmedats here.

shut up sideways Hungary

TIME FOR DEATH

>IGGER

Not all is lost. Based Hungary votes to give the finger to the EU on October 2nd.

Austria was scheduled to re-run its rigged presidential elections on the same day after the first election was nullified due to mishandled (((postal ballots))).

Predictably, the re-run was cancelled about a week ago due to a new scandal - the do-called (((Glue Gate Scandal))) in which new postal ballots had shitty glue that compromised the ballots because the couldn't be sealed. You can't make this stuff up, folks.

>muh postal ballots

Now the re-run of the re-run in Austria will be held in December, after the US elections. (Unless there is a third postal ballot crisis.) Meanwhile there is talk about giving 16 year olds the right to vote to tip votes to the Left wing candidate.

I can't tell whether Austrians are cucked and fucked OR whether they're on the cusp of electing Western Europe's first right-wing president. But I AM going to enjoy watching the Left run for cover as ordinary people continue to trust what they see with their own eyes, not what they're told by die Lügenpresse.

Who else remembers the last time europe got pissed off with a religious minority shitting where they eat?

This time its going to be different right? right???

National Geographic has always been massively left biased hasn't it?

I remember than article from a couple of years ago 'this is what the average American will look like in 50 years', and it's a half black girl, which makes no fucking sense considering how blacks only make up 13% of the population and their population hasn't really grown. Also discounts that most blacks have about 20% European heritage.

Then they also showed a big page of mixed race people, all of which have been cherry picked because they have blue or green eyes.

Tha't definetly a TIGGER.
But with double G?

>serbia

when are you guys going to finish the job?

i would sign on as a foreign volunteer to remove some kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

This time we fight with our brothers.

If I'm not too old when it happens, I'll be there.

>as the West implodes

Its their fault for intervening for "da poor muslims"

You guys were fighting the goatfuckers for a reason

and if they had let you exterminate them they wouldnt have any flooding in now.

DID WAKE UP

youtube.com/watch?v=WoQFUBgAMyo

Relax, diaspora.

You're still just a fucking leaf.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
(can't wake up)

Can do zero to stop it m8 - literally everyone I work with - office job averages ages 18 - 35 are either pro immigrant/refugee or say fuck all about it.

based Swede

that bitch needs to be knocked the fuck out

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

Dont worry Sweden, those "refugees" dont care what gender it is.

>Based Hungary votes to give the finger to the EU on October 2nd.

its a dead cause, on the Bratislava meeting they agreed that there will be no quota, that vote only exist to make the current regime here stronger

its a fucking joke

But he won

Same here fellow leaf. I doubt ill be fighting age by the time it rolls around. 25 now, id imagine this is going to boil for another 10-15 before it pops off.

Does not matter, the natives will be either assimilated to the new order or exterminated.

but germanics arent european either

they replaced the real europeans so who cares if it get replaced again

get fucked pigskin

Some months ago Peter Sutherland, if you don't know who he is you should correct this error at once, spoke to a congregation of leading journalists. How to set the narrative, what to publish and he said he was "running into open doors" with them. Today I realize what he meant.

May they all burn in hell.

No, the Balkan wars taught us that Serbs are superior and just better at killing Bosnian and Albanian scum. They beat them so hard it looked like genocide.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

>the selfie generation
>african american stories

Those top titles are just as disgusting as the main cover, when did National Geographic get so cucked? I remember watching the best wildlife documentaries there when I was a kid.

What did you meme by this?

Literally this is making me nauseous, we are willingly marching into the exact same scenario that led to the last world war. The economy is the exact same shape as last time, the world is in the same state of stagnation, this time we have nuclear weapons and flying death machines. Its going to get fucking messy folks.

Truth bomb.

im sure nat geo is thankful for SOMEONE out there advertising their magazines. they don't have any convictions in this shit - they know people will get outraged and share this all over forums and social media.

T-I-double guh-er

Britain won't be part of the EU by the time it all goes tits up, it will be great to watch, over the Brexit wall

this is so enraging I dont know what to write. but please, they should keep creating such things. it will redpill some normies

>tfw already innawoods
Now if only Poland where to be invaded, so we can get this show on the road.

Schizophrenia must be hard to live with...

>when did National Geographic get so cucked?

>On September 9, 2015, the National Geographic Society announced a deal with 21st Century Fox that would move the magazine to a new partnership, National Geographic Partners, controlled by 21st Century Fox.

So just to recap

>NGS gets a new "partnership" with (((21st Century Fox)))
>Immediately becomes a propaganda tool that pushes degeneracy and "science"

Must be a pure coincidence.

this time it will probably be poland coming to uncuck germany

IT WAS BEFORE THAT. I had a subcription since I was 8, cancelled after they hired a feminist jew as "editor-in-chief" and the propaganda became so blatant I refused to support it.

And the fucking ipad edition was amazing in terms of technology, but the jewess feminist editor ruined it.

I think it will play out like this
>Refugees invade Poland
>Poland does what Poland does.
And thus the conflict begins.

I don't go here on Cred Forums that often, but every time I come hoping for some good news I sometimes get to see this kind of harsh shit you guys post.

There's nothing I can do about it and the people you elected refuse doing so.
I can't pretend I don't care about it, as much as I believe that's what you feel like deep inside too, but I find it hard to swallow the red pill that there won't nothing like "europe" anymore in the near future.
There won't be no place to look up to, no place for you to say "hey, life is better in that certain part of the world, we should look up to them and do as they do".

What I see in this photograph is not "the end of a civilization" or whatever the hell you call it, it's just the end of a cultural reference most people will miss. The world will be the same shit anywhere else. Every place on earth will be the same place. There won't be magic in traveling anymore, there won't be local identity anymore, nor a role model for the world as there were in the past.

The world will be shit and everybody will live like shit just like brazil because they just won't have anything good to compare themselves to. There won't be a role model for anybody for them to improve their lives, or their countries.

It's impossible that people just can't realize what they've done so far. There was consent. They knew what they were doing all the time.

Those look practically white compare to what is coming.

>mfw Russia annexes Sweden

What the fuck is that?

White man does not take this shit very long, they put on a nice face and smile but inside the fire begins to burn.

The white man invented democracy for the sole purpose to avoid shit like this by letting the populous vote on things to avoid revolt and conflict.

Now the government has manufactured consent for years and taken all power from the people.

This can only lead to a few results in the future mass genocide or sending them all back.

We can do the easy thing now or we can wait a generation or two when we can't send them back anymore cuz they are homegrown and then they can only be removed by ethnic cleansing. Europe has always been a battleground of ethnic cleaning, the last one was in the 90s with bosnia and it will happen again when the EU gets backed into a corner

youtube.com/watch?v=q5AbQF1jJ_A

This is a fantastic 3 part documentary that delves into the subject.

gonna need a source on this, pretty please

Africans queueing at the UN office for resettlement in Nigeria. Btw, the glorious nation of Nigeria is part of your beloved Commonwealth, they all speak English so the majority will end up in Bongland, not Germanistan.

Children of men soon

It's not a joke. It IS posturing by Orbán but everyone knows that.

Yet still they agree with him, even his staunchest opponents.

There is now an outside chance that the Visegrád Group could be expanded to include several new members over the next year. This would totally change the narrative in Europe.

they are all weaklings, but still,
based swede

This happens literally any time White people flip out and start killing non-Whites in their droves.
Rhodesia is a good example where White people took being surrounded on all sides as simply more directions to shoot.

niggers always attack in gangs because individually they always get destroyed. Also the reason they use weapons so much.

pls tell me this is fake

holy fuck i havent laughed that hard in a while, at the end when he runs like a champ at the guy holy shit hahahaha

>opening gloating over the ethnic genocide of White Europeans

Wake up White man.

Calling Australia a lucky country is an insult to everyone who worked hard to make it the great nation it is today.

>*openly

you do realise that liberals literally think the institutions somehow fell from the sky. they have no concept of history or even hard work.

That guy was hard as fuck. I am impressed.

OH THIS BURNING BEARD

I HAVE COME UNDONE

IT'S JUST DESERT FIELD

I HAVE COME UNDONE

Is no institution corrupted by this leftist mind rot?

National Geographic used to be respectable, I actually collected the things for many years as a teenager.

It's even worse than that mate. They compare Western institutions to primitive institutions and believe that they are exactly the same thing separated by the natural wealth of the land.

This so much. Honestly you deserve seeing Europe burnt.

Look around at the anti-immigration protests happening in europe, people are waking up. Just not fast enough. We are going to have more and more "incidents" to the point where even the most limp wristed citizens can't deny the fact anymore.

PC culture is already beginning to die, they've burned all their ammunition calling people racist. The word racist means absolutely nothing now. SJW/PC people are beginning to look like absolute lunatics nowadays with all the goofy shit that makes the news. People are swinging right wing/conservative quickly. The shame is that most political systems have insulated themselves where they can't swing one way too quickly.

It's fake, she would never wear that uniform, only her hair resembles

pol btfo

Hold the phone, there's a real scandal here:

>AUS$ 18.95

What the fuck has happened to the world?

Am I sleeping??

-oh wait, that's right this is Brazil!
nothing changed. :D

why do they all wear a vest over their bomb?

I get what you're saying and I wish I could get optimistic about it leafbro, but it wasn't the white man who did this.
It was a german woman and a lot of jewish guys behind her back, the same people that keep throwing feminism and controling free speech in order to keep the white man from doing what has to be done.

I really wish I could believe in "a future" for europe, but all I see is third world people dragging down european wages, security, purchasing power and all of that, and I just can't believe they will do something about it after a few generations, because they will be the minority in their own continent for the first time in history.

This will be the first generation that will have it worse than the previous one.
All of that for the fear of being called a "nazi" or "intolerant".

I can't see how they can just give away thousands of years of history and wars just because of moral-blackmail stuff.

Europeans were the only proud conquerors the world had ever witnessed and it is astonishing watching how low they could get on this "refugee crisis" thing.

Thanks for the doc, though.
I'll watch it as soon as I can 2bh.

are the people fighting him on drugs?
they seem really s l o w..

It's really fucking cold up north.

We will never become a melting pot they said.

WHITE GENOCIDE IS REAL

Mummy knows how to party, who'd a thunk it

Can we please import that genetic mutation which gives women a sexy Brazilian butt?

You are correct. I was going to make my own thread about this, but I'll just mention it here instead. I've been revealing my 'political power level' at work with customers and with friends. You'd really be surprised how many people are completely aware of the Jew. It's no secret or conspiracy anymore. With everything that's going on in the world, people are being 'redpilled' left, right and centre. We literally have a army just waiting to be unleashed.

The fire is no longer rising. It's well lit and roaring.

>Europe

Who the fuck cares about Europe?

They are trying to look menacing while waiting for their mates to get in position but their mates never get ready in time leaving the white guy to knock each one out one by one.
This is a well known phenomena in games where players rush from the spawn point and get in range of the enemy then bunker down waiting for their team then get killed because their team wasn't covering them. They then fail to realize the rest of the team was doing the exact same thing and that their shouts of "This shitty team" were accurate but also included themselves.

Is portugese easy to learn and is going /out/ in brazil easy?
Like do you guys have national parks?
Also which parts of your country are the safest and whitest?

why does everyone in this look like a meth addict?

Cucks.

god-FUCKING-damn I still get a raging diamonds when I remember back to 24/06.

>///a world without bees///

>"a world without bees"
Fuck, when do we team up with the bees to sting the tratiors and stop white/bee genocide?

Let's not forget the new Red Flags and the reactionary right. I've been saying this for year, though a little late on our First World War, compared to last century.

It's a Serbian man in an argument with Gypsies.

>35
>Too old to fight

No. You're just a coward looking for an easy way out.

>That tweet
I did the math and it means that almost one in five teen males in Sweden is a "refugee". What the hell.

Caesar is coming.

The thing is you have be very mindful how you word things when you try to get people to wake up. Don't start spouting about the eternal jew like a crazy person, because in reality its not the jews. Its just greedy fucking cunts all around that are selling the west down the road for cheap labour.

As someone who is early to the redpill movement you have to be very cognizant that you have to distance yourself from anything facist/nazi related because the world has invested alot of energy into demonizing my 6 gorillian and now we are 3-4 generations deep into that shit.

Our goal as "woke" people is to point out the absolute absurdity of our current society. The cattle-ization of humans/labor that drives government to bring people whos beliefs are anti-western. Islam is a very vengeful people, they view this as their time to take europe, this is their crusade and they are being handed invites for the crusade for the west for the time being, but it won't stay that way.

Me too, fella. Me too.

WAKEY WAKEY

>woke up expecting infinite ridicule and memes from the chans following our defeat
>rule Britannia is playing in the background
>celebratory threads everywhere
>turn on the news
>"Britain has voted to leave the European Union"
>Nigel dancing.gif
Never forget

You're exactly right.

>"One In Five Children In Sweden Were Either Born In Another Country Or Born In Sweden To Parents From Another Country"

Source: scb.se/sv_/Hitta-statistik/Artiklar/Vart-femte-barn-har-utlandsk-bakgrund/
Here's my map of migrant crime since 2010 link here and pic related:

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

This might be the most informative & interesting comment I've seen on this Canadian semen plaiting appreciation website, ever. Cheers Mika

do you really need to talk in such an indirect way to appeal to leafs? I would go insane if I lived in canada.

You haven't even left Europe yet and you literally are stuck with millions of Pakis and the same political class. AND you elected a woman to lead your country. Congratulations on a new Merkel. You are going down with us, Sadiq!

>t. Fat fucking neet wearing a semen stained shirt

You fucking autist, it has nothing to do with cowardice. Ill go march over europe with my SKS no problem. The body starts to slow and degrade as you age, i got a hip joint starting to screw up already from a skiing injury. You become far less agile after 35ish thats just a fact. I won't be the most prime specimen for war at that age.

I can't imagine myself being prime soldier for conflict anywhere after 35, especially with the way conflicts are going which is something like 30,000 troops in a theatre. Long gone are the days of 2 million troops on the ground liberating entire country sides like ww2. Infantry is becoming less instrumental in wars/conflicts now. In that case you don't send every last man from your society. You send the elite.

>turn on the news
>he didn't stay up all night on the sofa with the BBC News coverage
>he didn't have his laptop monitoring the threads

Maximum comfy

What a salty kraut. Do you want another Dresden on your hands, buddy?

Tfw Poland is so White that the west problems are a total abstraction for me

I did not. If I heard the results post midnight I probably wouldn't have been able to sleep

The reason why Brits never get butthurt? They're way too used to BBC to even care anymore.

Why do you have 4 copies of that image? Or were there 4 images taken on that day

You should. You are and always will be a part of it, no matter what unions may rise and fall.

Did Cred Forums have Rule Brittania playing?

"THE JEWS CONTROL EVERTHING MAN, ITS ALL WHITE GENOCIDE FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER, THE RACE WAR IS COMING"

You look like a raving fucking lunatic if you talk like this in public in any country. You'd have zero influence on anyone in real life. you'd know this if you werent a shut in sperg.

Jokes on you I don't have a TV license so no BBC for me

Genocide now

Watching the pound nose dive was when the hype got real.

Still buying new castle for you brits.

>Kraut trying to be offensive
At least we can chose to pay my TV lisence.

Of the Swedes.

South brazil is great, it's not as good as north america or australia, but it certainly is the best region in south america along with uruguay / argentina and chile.

Pic related is some sort of national park located in the city of Curitiba that's called "Jardim Botânico" (botanic garden).

Brazilian portuguese is easier to learn than the european version. The spoken language has way less grammatical rules than the european version.
Most non-romance language speakers could find it quite tricky, but most of the vocabulary words can be quite close to english.

Every single european expat I happened to find in brazil (and I've found a lot, actually) had successfully integrated, on the other hand. People can be quite welcoming no matter where you go.

Outside of south brazil the only cool things you'll probably find are mostly beaches and places for tourism.
If you want the closest thing to europe you can get, try south brazil.
You can make a trip and see how things are like before you move, for you to have an idea before jumping in.
The most expensive thing you'll pay for the trip will be just the tickets for the flight.

Buying things around here can be as cheap as buying things in eastern europe, generally.

Yeah right, you won't be affected at all, if Western Europe falls to Islam and Arab-African mass immigration. You will be totally a-okay.

well whenever we export one of our football players the population of the destination country rises by 2% a few seasons later. so you can try doing that.

>race brazil magazine: a well-brazilian family

I think so. A British tune was playing

not
>cokelonskaya

Nah, we have muds of our own to kill.

>I mean the Irish.

>that moment when nigel gave a tentative victory speech indoors
was dancing around the living room desu

I don't understand

kebab here. holy shit based norse god im shocked lel

I thought Italians being niggers was just a meme

The Balkans Wars were only the Prologue.

Darkies leeching it up in Europe better look the fuck out for a race war because at the current rate it's bound to happen

G O D L Y

I've come to the point where this stuff just makes me smile. Just seeing this bullshit and knowing that the pendulum swing is going to destroy their happy little world makes me happy.

BADASS.

You daft cunt

This "only the West will be affected we're totally safe guise" meme needs to stop right now.

The one thing I like about SJWs is that they attack neohippies with white savior complexes.

Young people are attracted to radical ideas. They don't want this inoffensive and mealy mouthed shit that goes out of its way to avoid saying anything that's actually shocking.

>distance yourself from anything facist/nazi related because the world has invested alot of energy into demonizing my 6 gorillian and now we are 3-4 generations deep into that shit.

It hasn't been some kind of cumulative build up. It's the opposite. Many millennials don't give a fuck about the holocaust and they can easily laugh at a funny holocaust joke. Young people like to be transgressive and you can't appeal to both boomers and young people at the same time. It's one or the other. You can either talk like a pussy, never say anything direct, and constantly say that you're opposed to these vague and inoffensive concepts like like "anti-western beliefs"or greedy globalists, but this doesn't appeal to anyone because it's so nebulous that it doesn't really mean anything. If you openly say that you're against muslims and kikes then that's completely different. This will offend a lot of people and it will interest a lot of young people who have nothing to lose and want something to feel passionate about.

>rare flag dropping knowledge
based

Speak for yourself West Europe.
It's time for Visegrad to split off somewhere around 2020.

Pic related:We are Poland. Polish president with Polish Scouts. Notice anything?

Message to every European and white person: stop fucking fighting.
Put aside your past differences now and STAND UP to globalist Jews and their hordes of brown shitskin subhumans aka muzzies and niggers.
White people can't afford to fight each other anymore, that is Shlomo Shekelstein's wet dream. We have identities and heritage to fight for and now this fight must be fought. We are brothers. Do not give in to the savage shitskins and let your identities be lost to history. Diversity is a code word for white genocide. (((They))) wish to see Europeans erased. Your people are sacred and worth fighting for.

It was the Grenadiers March, can't find the exact version but it sounded like this:

youtube.com/watch?v=PGrxHO-B2TY

Why do Australians love coke so much? Everyone I've met in America and Europe can't party without it. What's the deal?

If Poland is so magnficient why are you here?

Ah yeah it was this, not rule Britannia

Bees are Jews
>honey
>money
Now take a look at the star of Bee Movie...

>If Poland is so magnficient why are you here?
Saving money to buy house in Poland in 2019.
I planned on staying but UK is resembling South Africa more and more.

>Notice anything?
yeah, they'reall filthy slavs

I've been meaning to make a thread on this. Cred Forums used to be way more unified when it wasn't so popular. I'm that thinking leftists are infiltrating and causing divisions within us.

>t.Ahmed Giovanni

Beautiful

>. Cred Forums used to be way more unified when it wasn't so popular
Nope, Britpol for example always hated Poles.

>flag
>defending slavs

How expensive are polish houses?

white? all i see is darkness in that pic how much dark can it become?

Is polish a hard language to learn?

>wow
Wow

A one bed modern apartment usually starts from low end at 200,000 zloty. That is around 40,000 pounds.

A small house on the outskirts from around 300,000-60,000 pounds.

Cheaper in provincial towns and cities but it's difficult to get jobs there.

Why is this happening and why do whites not care that they're being displaced and effectively removed from their own homelands?

What the hell is going on?

Very hard.
One of the reasons immigrants aren't really attracted to Poland

Why
Why would anybody let this happen
What is wrong with Europe
Why aren't you reving up the gas chambers again?

You're just a bunch of fucking foreigners being invaded by other foreigners. You speak different languages to us, you've fought countless wars with us, and we are essentially your rivals. We invented the best, easiest and most logical language on the planet.

A German is not the same race as a Brit. We are Anglo, not European. A better union would consist of the UK, Canada, Australia and New Zealand + all British Overseas Territorties.

Um Croatia and Hungary will be there to accept white immigrants from the west who will bring their money with them as Brittain, France, Germany, Sweden and Belgium implode.

>Brits and Germans are already buying property enmasse in Croatia these days.

>Meanwhile Serbs are stuck with Albo and Gypsy immigrants

It's true. All the "are X white?" Threads that still stay up somehow, eternal anglo kraut etc. By the standards of what I have seen here, nobody on earth is white. Apparently every European nationality are "filthy subhumans/jews etc. There is still some unity, but it has become less. Threads not about a single particular country usually have less of that shit in it.

Maybe 200 years ago m8.We're all in this together

But not for long :^)

Nationalism is good, but you have more muslims than almost every country in green there. Not just in raw numbers, in percentage.
>inb4 t. Tyrone Martinez
It's not an argument. Don't start dumb shit like "Anglos are not European" that's divide and conquer bullshit.

I agree, it's just more divide and conquer. Need to unite!

The British empire will never come back. It had its time and we were lucky enough to have a humble decline whereas we ruthlessly smashed adversarial empries to bits

Britfaggots and burgers will defend their nigger nigger nigger nigger kike slave goyim grandfathers for (((winning))) WW2.

Britfaggots and burgerfags will attack people like me for wanting to kill their and my nigger nigger cuck kike goyim slave great grandfathers.

I hope each and every britcuck and burgercuck who defends the actions of the niggers of our Race who killed Germans and other forces to install actual kikes into power has their family raped and gutted in front of them before they are shot like little bitches.

You guys are getting worse by the day.
Soon you will be the multicultural joke instead of south america.

youtube.com/watch?v=5LAwJDA_DB0

No, you fucking virgin: We are all European.

You would shit yiurself if you had to fight a paki in the street, fucking pussy. We need to unite and remove these shitskins.

Thank you. That youtube channel is full of similar truthbombs.

Actually, no it has not.

So I'm 30 now. In the nineties I started reading natgeo and smithsonian. Had subscriptions whole nine yada-yada. My granmother told one of her friends who had a collection almost from inception of the mag who gave them to me cause her grandkids were gutter trash. They started to become all left wing and poz around the 80's the whole global warming bs and these poor people that, and have gone down hill since then. it is almost as if some skypey kayak bought it just to influence.

this is probably the great filter that kills civilizations before they reach space travel capabilities. Oh well.

full berserk

w2c that google hoodie?

I no longer assume European male youth have the sense to save themselves based on reason.

If they save themselves at all, it will be out of pure chaos. They have to be willing to scorch earth. The only way to dismantle their sick governments is to take away what the government exists for, the economy.

When that goes, security will implode, meaning the states ability to pay its thugs is gone and tribalism will return.

At which point, "Yugoslavia".

Its going to be messy. But its that or die. And just maybe they'll earn a few centuries of peace from Zionist corruption.

>Look at me, I'm the European now

Poland is hope.

Why is that american citizen telling us hes european now?

The current Editor-in-Chief of the National Geographic Magazine is (((Susan Goldberg))).

>falling birthrate

sure

Half of your crown was german, you mong

Didn't you hold referrendum to have no imigration in anyway? You want be effected you Romanscher

It was this version.
youtube.com/watch?v=regl4vTld5E

Animefags win again.

>He is Italian
>He is African
>The face of the new Europe

Please god come down to Earth and cleanse it with your holy fire.

That's only if you assume their genders

>but you have more muslims than almost every country in green there. Not just in raw numbers, in percentage

Wrong, burgertard.

>It's not an argument

It also doesn't change the fact that your ''''country'''' is only 60% white (vs our 80%), has even had a black president in its entire history and is literally the home of SJWs and neo-liberalism. Your misguided foreign policy is also what caused the migrants to invade the nearest civilisation in the first place.

>Don't start dumb shit like "Anglos are not European"

We didn't, the Germans did. Did you forget about the threads made by krauts with Mosley as the OP pic?

>that's divide and conquer bullshit

Yeah because that's much worse than losing your sense of identity and assimilating with different cultures and languages under one "leader", right? Must've went well for Uncle Adolf, eh?

Wrong, spineless cuck. If your country has a problem with pakis or muslims then you fucking unite with YOUR own people and deal with the problem yourself instead of sucking Uncle Sam's or Uncle Adolf's cock. The rivalry with Anglos is born in European blood, and vice versa for us. If we were European we wouldn't have fought so many wars with them in the past 200-500 years. Europeans are foreign to us and we're leaving the foreign union - get over it. If you love Europe so much why not fucking move there? Best option for national traitors like you. My loyalty goes to the Crown and no one else.

Also

>virgin

Congratulations, you have no argument and aren't afraid to show it.

Fuckin' A. That guy can put up a fight.

Globalism and white guilt.

Soon

>60% white vs. your 80
>our country was founded with african slaves
>we share a border with a big shithole full of brown people
>you're a fucking island with only native whites, sharing a border only with other whites
Congratulations, you've reduced me to your level of arguing. You did exactly what I said was not an argument. I don't wanna fight you on this shit. You can love your country and no one else sure, but understand that all us Whites are in this together, and you're fucking European whether you like it or not. All that separates you from the Mainland and the rest of your kind is a bit of water, you are still white and European you dumb fuck.

>my loyalty goes to a crown that allows my people to literally be raped

What a sad and lonely cuck you are. Where is your people or "crown" now you little bitch? How does it feel to lnow that Germans probably gave a fuck about your future more than that shitty slag on the throne now?

>voice breaks like that fat virgin jahans
>muh muh queeen
>muh muh crowwwn
>bows down to a woman who cares next nothing about you

You embarassing little virgin. We're European and there is nothing you can do about it either. Where do you think our ancestors came from, bitch?

Your grandfather was a loser who killed Europe for 70+ years! What a fucking idiot. I would have killed him and my own if it meant securing England and Europe. You can keep the Empire and shove it up your fucking arse; the cognitive dissonance must be piercing for you.

The shitskins are going to be so fucked when white people are extinct. It will quickly revert back to pre-historic times.

Indeed, ignore the other faggot. There is literally no way we Anglos will be able to go back to our pillaging ways in this world. We'd get nuked in an instant.

Is that a T-64 or T-72? Ruskie tanks all look too similar to me.

We aren't going to be extint you fucking spic nigger.

You better believe I am applying for citizenship in the U.S to kill shitskin spics like you and excusing it because I thought you were an illegal fighting deportation.

poland stronk

For the first time since records began in 1749 Sweden now has more males than females.

dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-3616235/Its-raining-men-Sweden-sees-historic-gender-balance-shift.html

Our WW2 soldiers were just as much victims as the Nazi soldiers. No need to incessantly shit on the allied men for the fault of the elite/media propaganda of the time

I wonder (((why))).

guess which country leads in a future where diversity won?

VIKING BLOOD

ALL ACCORDING TO PLAN.

SOON EUROPA WILL BE OURS!

transitioning won't be so easy goy

pls source

You cucks think you're saved because you're about to leave the EU.

But nothing changed. You'll just get slightly less European immigrants, and even more from the Commonwealth. No one is even trying to propose an attempt to curb mass immigration or Islamic influences. Not even UKIP.

You know why you don't get terrorist attacks ? It's because Muslims know they have already won.

Horrific betrayal of 1400 children, a radical islamist is the mayor of your capital, no one is opposed to girls wearing the hijab at school or women wearing the niqab in public, cops and public workers can be veiled, kids are taught about Islam in schools.

And you can't even openly complain about it, you'll get jailed.

Face it, you're fucked. In Europe, only maybe Sweden is more fucked than you.

Planet of the apes

This. All the blame for the downfall of the European civilisations is on the Germans and the English.

>You know why you don't get terrorist attacks ? It's because Muslims know they have already won.
Nice coping mechanism lol. It's actually because the MI5 is an excellent intelligence service that prevents Muslims from going kaboom. Maybe the MI5 should let them off the leash to teach leftists a lesson

I don't see myself killing Europeans. So no sympathy.

Although I agree his arrogance is deserving of a beating, you are fucked as well. This is why we must unite.

>No one is even trying to propose an attempt to curb mass immigration
May aims to reduce all immigration to 50k annually. Whether you should believe her is a different story.

Also France you are in absolutely no position to be calling others cucked. You're a disgrace.

France has always been butthurt towards us because you have an inferiority complex. We were always better than you. We always destroyed you in war and we always outclassed you.

Nah, I blame the French Revolution.

Fuck off kike. White people are not the (((problem))). Don't fight your fellow goys. You know damn well we wouldn't be in this mess if it weren't for jews.

Then they betrayed Germany, a natural enemy of the Anglo and devoted their loyalty to Britain.

>but understand that all us Whites are in this together

Why? Because your "ethics" and "morals" aka your feelings dictated your actions in the Middle East? Maybe when you stop acting like world police your precious Europe that you love so much would actually have an easier time.

My grandfather went to war to fight the expansionist actions of a foreign country. Their greedy globalist ideology threatened British sovereignty and national identity, and we fucking fought them to the tooth and won. If we were really European we would've happily assimilated with Nazi Germany, but unfortunately for you we're Anglo Saxons, not Eurotrash.

The reason we have so many niggers and Muslims is because of the USA. The Middle East needed dictators like Saddam to keep the crazies under control - that's the fucking job of a dictator, and yet because those spineless cucks can't handle the thought of the nature of Islam, dictatorships and all that shit taking its natural toll and course on those deserts they've now fled and are trying to colonise this country all to their delight.

T-72. The T-64 was never exported.

you're a fucking moron and should kill yourself.

It's still to early to speculate on the consequences of the French revolution.

If only...that's most likely Russia.

Completely missed my fucking point. Go be a kike somewhere else. You're that or a troll, or just mentally handicapped.

I'm on mobile. What country are you?

Sometimes I wonder if the people making this shit are actually secretly redpilled and are trying to be as obnoxious and in your face about it as possible, in order to raise awareness of it.

Their best weapon is keeping people ignorant of what's going on.

It seems Americans are the only ones who make sense in regards to Race. Europeans will cease to exist.

It's why I am legally applying for citizenship once Trump wins. I'm sick of the bitching sbout muh dead Empires.

You're full of shit. You are so pathetic that you cling to muh bwitish Empire and fail to point out Churchkike's blunders. We literally genocided other Europeans like the boers and you want that? I guaruntee you genetic trash hiding behind the giant that was the British Empire.

When in doubt blame the yanks? If you were so powerful, why allow murica to bitchslap you?

>muh anglo jews are better than eurotrash

Yet the National Socialists made us look third world given they were only around for a few years? M8, you're a fucking loser and again, your grandfather was an even bigger loser; too stupid to even question whether killing millions of fellow Europeans was normal.

fixed the pic for you

Says Faroe Islands.

/comfy island/

Gaddafi told you to not attack Libya or Europe would be black, but the UK and the USA did exactly that.
Europe is a buffer zone between Africa, the Arab World, Russia and America full of puppet states controlled by the US.
The European people can't see how the jewish wars the Americans are fighting and the aggression with Russia are hurting their identity and sovereignty. You need to stop bombing countries in Middle East and North of Africa and stop allowing immigrants to your country immediately if you don't want to be 63% white like the US.

Sure, the Jews are the pernicious destroyers of culture and the mastermind. But putting the blame solely on them is forgetting who allowed them to win so many times.

Mostly the Germans

The German race is a plague, a weak puppet of the Jews, obsessed with destroying Europe and anything good in this world. You only have to open an history book to find countless examples of this. ""Germany"" itself is a disgusting chimera, a monster from hell that should be destroyed.

WW1 is when Europe started to fall, and Germany is responsible entirely for the horrors of WWI. After it's righteous defeat, it should have been entirely occupied, divided up in small, powerless states, parts of it annexed back, and it's resources entirely exploited to pay back for the damages they did. The population was as much to blame for the war as the government, and anyone that contributed to the war effort should have been found, and worked for free to pay back their debt towards the civilized world.

At Verdun, the German soldiers who were killed there are buried under black crosses, to show that they are to blame. I personally think that they shouldn't even have been buried here, they are soiling the land of the motherland.

Now, if only the English and Americans and their autistic obsession of "balance of power" hadn't stabbed us in the back, the German threat, the right arm of the Jews, would have neutralised. And the world would have been better off for it.

you're a kike a long with the retarded brit patriotard itt. stop posting.

Sounds like a nice kike copypasta to get other whites to hate Germans. I've heard this shit before, it's not gonna work on me you nigger. I'm half German myself.

>reshaping a continent
raping a continent
fify

Gadaffi might have made that threat, but the mass migration is intentional and being done by those in power.

The reasons could be many, it could be the long suggested attempt to genocide europeans. More realistically, it's to make europe collapse as a global economy or perhaps supply an immense boost in israel support by artificially re-sparking white nationalist movements that seek to remove islam.

>Then they betrayed Germany, a natural enemy of the Anglo and devoted their loyalty to Britain.

If you honestly believe this, like seriously, deep down believe this. You should hand yourself over to the next mental institution. It wasn't even true in WW2 and it sure as hell is not true today. Are you really THIS far fucking out of your mind to believe that I would consider a white European as my enemy?! Let alone an Anglo-Saxon???

Deus Vult

I read somewhere that the British press wasn't allowed to say how the Germans were sending jews to the camps because everybody hated kikes and the population would be against war. Is this correct?

French revolution is where Europe started to fall.

Can't you fucking Europeans just unite already under the common enemy that is the fucking disgusting google immigrants?!? Stop being so divided because of the past jesus christ. This is exactly what they want

This. I don't know how anyone who claims they are "one of us" doesn't see that there are larger powers at play than most of our politicians. A German blaming the French for downfall or a French blaming a Brit is retarded, spend one day on Cred Forums next time. Most things are part of a (((plan))). Behind the veil, you will find the eternal Jew.

That isn't mummy. Cheekbones are different. Hair is too golden. Jaw is too strong.

Plus mummy is older, has lighter skin, and has a half-dead face that would be obvious.

the future of Europe looks pretty dystopian and miserable if that's anything to go by

Let's just tell the kike shills in this thread to fuck off. Just embarrassing stuff to read on Cred Forums.

This is just Cred Forums bantz

In real life most europeans are normies or liberals. The normies are getting frustrated and scared but the red pill is making its way in.

The libcucks just keep getting more deranged though.

>The disintegration will be glorious to watch.
You mean muslims taking over and killing everyone like niggers in south africa killed whites.

I don't know but Jews were never viewed favourably in Britain. They were expelled a few times and the RAF sank Jewish refugee boats heading to Israel when we implemented demographic controls over Israel.

>France
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm not clinging to the British Empire you fucking moron. But I am loyal to my country. I know the state it's in - it's much more than just a minority of pakis. All I want is to be self-sufficient and prosperous all by ourselves - I couldn't give a flying fuck about MUH YUROP or the "international community". I care about my country and my country only - if yurop has immigration problems, they can fucking deal with it themselves.

This notion of integration with yurop and the international community sounds just like the kind of goals the Jews have in mind. Globalist scoundrels and national traitors need to be exiled.

>When in doubt blame the yanks? If you were so powerful, why allow murica to bitchslap you?

Because like you, the people who allowed that to happen were national traitors and spineless cucks.

Fucking this. The UK needs to get the fuck out of international politics - the number of people in this thread who call themselves European while posting with a British flag is staggering.

so are they refugees or are they here forever?

That said we did have a Jewish prime minister and he was okay. He was forced to convert to Christianity and he was criticised in parliament for being a Jew

Gosh damnit.

They haven't even been spic conquered. They're still Muslim.

God damn white man can't do anything right. It seems like everything goes to shit when you don't have whites who claim Roman ancestry.

Learn from the Romans, Spics.

God damn spics had to bleed for 800 years to keep out the Muslims and how you dumb shits are letting them in "unchanged."

Fuck.

I think the anti-Islam is just part of the plan. I remember a video from Syrian girl saying how most immigrants weren't Syrians and how there is no black people in Syria (with a pic of a boat full of niggers in the background).
So the media is changing the focus to the Arabs so this will make people support the war in Syria or another arab country, expand Israel's territory (they're drilling oil in the Golan heights since last year) and still allowing millions of refugees (mostly blacks) to reshape Europe.

If they are Europeans now will they take responsibility for genocides, conquests, colonizations and slavery committed by Europe?

Refugees until the syria crisis is over, which means forever. Considering that a good deal of them aren't even Syrian and have no documents I doubt we'll be able to effectively send them home. It's all a farce

>Fugees
>Not here forever
On paper they should only be here until their countries are safe enough to go back.
In reality however...

oh

romanians

>time comes to send them home
B..but they're well integrated, think of the children! Muh western values

>reshaping a continent
So have the jews moved on from the integration meme?

not one aboriginal

WE

When I see that every thread that reads "How do we fix the Anglo problem?" with pic related as the OP pic is accompanied by a kraut flag, then you can't really blame me.

t. spic/brown person
>muh romans were tan
>i play the Spaniard card when it is convenient for me
Yo quiero taco bell

>half-german

An American mutt defending his "heritage". No suprise here. You globalists and your obsession with a "white race" disgust me. While I do feel brotherhood towards my fellow europeans, and do think we should cooperate against our mutual threats, we will never be the same and any attempt as defining as simply "White" or "European" is a ploy to destroy us all.

Fuck you. Prove it. We killed a weak monarch and started to rule ourselves, literally invented the concept of nation, killed the traitors to this nation and when all of Europe levied their slave armies to put us in chains, that nation mobilised and utterly defeated all of our ennemies.

And guess who stopped us ? The English, by bribing their way to levying yet another slave army.

Go read an in depth book about the French Revolution, and go back to tell me what exactly about is the start of the fall of Europe, mulatto.

Holy shit dude, you're that Brit using a proxy, aren't you?

Well if such a post was made in November of last year than it must be already the case then unless Sweden has changed its policies between now and then.

I refuse to unite with angloids, germans, french and other inferior europeans. Only Slavs have a claim on superiority.

>angloid
I like that term, it has a nice robot quality to it

lel

The US and those who control it (aka Israel by AIPAC) will destroy Europe. They'll elect a president who is totally pro-Israel.
Europe isn't better. The alt-right bullshit is nothing but jews infiltrated pretending to be different from the left, they are not. In France Marine Le Pen expelled her own father for anti-semitism. FPÖ, from Austria, was sucking Israel's dick even if the party was founded by a nazi. In England, EDL protests are always full of Israeli flags.

They're pretending to be different, but they're the same (((people))) who caused this mess.

>killed the aristocracy of Europe so it could be ruled by rich jewish bankers
>is the architect of SJWism (see Rosseau/Voltaire)
>DAAAAAAH, DA GERMANS!!!11!

France is the enemy of western civilization

Just drink probably.

hilarious. good luck with that you bunch of goddamn loons

Let me out the box pls

>Jews are Tue enemy of western civilization
ftfy

Just be glad you guys got out while you could. Europe is my favorite thing to watch now. Oh the beautiful chaos, the hajjis blowing shit up and the governments telling their people to just "deal with it". Our election is a shit show, but the EU is by far the more interesting topic.

fast fix

And idiots like Napoleon helped them get in power.

I didn't do it and if it were up to me the people who are conspiring to flood us would be hanged by now. Since Japan is facing a demographic crisis too you better prepare yourself for diversity

fuck thats an abstract one

American politicians have to bend over to a nation that, on mutiple occasions, has committed terrorist acts against the USA. I think it's obvious who we're talking about here

Fuck off, White Europe has to stand together if you want to fix this problem. Whilst leaving the Union was great, we cant abandon the continent all together.

They're old enough to be his grandparents kek

I know i'm commiserating if anything. It's just all fucked. good luck in good faith

>commiserating
Nice vocabulary. Are you an English teacher by any chance?

Says who? You are literally sapping your national identity and sovereignty for some misguided "MUH WHITE YUROP" ideology - bending over for the fucking globalists.

He's not here. We must do it ourselves.

Perhaps, but having europe violently revolt against dindus doesn't exactly help them. It's obvious that if europe is pushed to the brink of snapping against islam, that the sub-saharans won't get away scott free.

The goal would be to create a stronger enemy in islam through a cornered culture retaliating, which would give Israel more leeway in it's actions.

Jews might have a lot of power, but they can't simply topple the islamic world without full support from the west, which they do not completely have.

I do not believe the anti-israel sentiment the leftist carry was ever intentional, it was merely an inevitable byproduct of their indoctrination. To get over that hurdle, the left would have to eat itself after fulfilling the purpose of creating an artificial issue so that the anti-islamic right would rise.

This is all assuming the "greater israel" theory is true, again it could just be genocide.

You thought you could trick me with your fake Finnish flag.

This isn't about Nationality anymore, this is about race. White Europeans - Either it be slavs or french or british it doesn't matter as long as your white and that's what matters. Fight Muslims!

fuck of baguette, half the shit you're spouting is wrong m80

>I do not believe the anti-israel sentiment the leftist carry was ever intentional
Some leftists parties here criticize Israel and almost Cred Forums, but on the other side of the spectrum. They want everybody armed, are anti-banks and even talk about false-flags.
Link related. A leftist site saying exactly this: "Pure coincidence? Zionist photographer covers 2 terrorist attacks in less than 10 days."

causaoperaria.org.br/mera-coincidencia-fotografo-sionista-cobre-dois-atentados-em-menos-de-10-dias/