Has this ever happened before?

Has this ever happened before?

Has there ever been another election where all the intelligent, educated people supported one candidate and all the genetically inferior low-IQ subhuman waste supported the other?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/whelp-it-looks-like-college-didnt-actually-make-you-any-smarter-2011-1
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>49.8% = all
>college educated = high iq
I'll give you one sage and no yew, that's the best I can do.

Lol you fuck dogs!

>People who stay in a scummy leftist SJW environment longer are more likely to be skewed to their points of view

What a shock

>durr I got a degree in genderfluid nigger studies, me iz le edschugated nao

sage, no yew

rangeban leafs ffs

Seriously, it seems as though the higher your IQ is, the more you support Hillary. It's insane.

Only among public figures looking to show off a progressive image. Privately, most people how are remotely intelligent despise Hillary.

This

>unemployed faggots with women's studies degrees
>intelligent

KEK

Here's how the figures changed compared to 2012.

Smart people have never been so unanimous as to which candidate they prefer. It seems as though the only people supporting Trump are subhuman genetic garbage.

She even defeated Bernie among intelligent voters. Why is that?

I love how people think that a college degree = intelligence and that all people without a degree are inbred hicks living in the woods without running water

All going to college means is that you have the funds to do so. They're still just as dumb as anybody else.

Trump fights for the disenfranchised

This. I remember my first job in HS stocking groceries. Worked with an older dude who had some shit masters degree that wasn't STEM. He was "intelligent" but not very smart still working as a bag boy.

as if only degree=smart when degree=indoctrinated

Education is a correlation to IQ, not a direct indicator of it. About 4 out of 5 degrees they hand out are in some form of sociology, art, language, etc. All degrees that do not surpass the level of intelligence of a high school diploma. If you actually went to a college or university you would know this.

I would be very interesting to see the same statistic except with graduates in physics, chemistry, mathematics, etc.

The genetically inferior low-IQ subhuman waste ALWAYS support the Democrat, it's not just this elections.

most of the people suporting bernie were current students, its an easy interpretation.

>Bu bu bu at least I have liberal arts degree

How much are you getting paid?

>people who go through leftist indoctrination centers are more likely to vote Democrat.

Well gosh,

This completely destroys your argument OP.

People who actually make a proper living aren't dumb enough to need to blow thousands on a piece of paper.

Educated? Or conditioned

Equating intelligence or even education with academia is somewhat misleading.

Most modern universities are dominated by groupthink (we call it 'pensiero unico', or one-way thought) and progressive political correctness. And it's not easy to resist against these propaganda hubs (and even harder, if, like i did, you worked in one as a researcher).

So i think the correct term is "brainwashed"

I dont think it happened to this extent. I mean how many dumb people are there for voting hillary? God dammit

Sounds like someone is forgetting that >50% of the majors in college are useless money pits and who ever goes into them shouldn't be allowed to vote based on the fact that they are terrible decision makers. Ex: Women's Studies, Sociology, Literature...

>low IQ leech googles and shitskins vote democrat
>low IQ hardworking white people vote republican

>I have a degrees in Multicultural Intersectional Underwater Basket Weaving and Ethnic Studies.
>I'm voting for Her.

I would like to see how the numbers break down with the STEM fields vs. everything else.

I prefer the will of the middle class over the elite trying to fuck over everyone else.

You rather conclude to relate to the iq instead of the class by the job which is wrong. Rather you see som lower people being fed up with the status quo since they dontlive in their little dreamworld where everything is nice and solutions to any problems can be bought. The people who struggle to make a living, those that do the physical work and get jackshit are the ones voting for trump. Those who see hillary will just keep going the way it is now a d see it will be the countries or even worlds downfall will vote for trump, not the dumb

>less than 50% of college graduates
>all
LEAF

this asinine meme needs to die, around 75-90% of blacks and 60-70% of hispanics will vote hillary, and you're talking about uneducated voters... please cunt

Smart people don't take facebook polls

> linking college degree with IQ
HAHAHAHAH fucking leaf

businessinsider.com/whelp-it-looks-like-college-didnt-actually-make-you-any-smarter-2011-1

Now post the ones regarding income

Every 4 years.

" They followed 2,300+ undergraduates at 24 universities and found "45 percent of these students demonstrate no significant improvement in a range of skills—including critical thinking, complex reasoning, and writing—during their first two years of college. "

fuck college kids

No, it's always been like this. The intelligent people and the hard working tradesmen vote Republican, while the dumbfuck niggers and spics, and the ignorant liberal arts graduates vote Democrat.

>colleges are literal Marxist brainwashing camps
>surprised when a larger amount of college drones vote for Hillary

A Record Number Of College Grads Are Working Minimum Wage Jobs

Your English is atrocious.

>finishing college means you are educated
I'd argue that they are brainwashed.

I see this canadian faggot make this thread all the time

I never see him reply to this image.

Australia undisputed king of bants and intelect, leafs BTFO!

because that's the JEW meme the baby boomer generation was sold, that your kids must go to college.
its all Jew brainwashing.
I'm able to make 85k, give or take overtime, a year without a college degree an I'm on point for retirement for the age of 53, of course, I cant get SS but my pension and annuity is more then enough.

art, history and polsci debt kek

>colleges are literal Marxist brainwashing camps
>>surprised when a larger amount of college drones vote for Hillary

Drones is the magic word here. Marching little robot Drones. I make more money that all my "college" friends.

If you want to make Lots of money

Think
Think some more
build a company
Get to the point where you can hire people
Watch the $$$ flow in.

Or go to college and memorize Karl Marx.

If your IQ was high you wouldn't support Hillary because she's corrupt as fuck

I wrote on the phone while walking around and hat to be carefull to not walk against any post or something. Also me writing stuff wrong doesnt make the stuff i write wrong

Based aussies. How can leafs even compete?

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Docs, Exposing More Corruption

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/

"This Is An Absolutely Corrupt Process" -
Clinton's Deleted Emails Won't Be Released Until After The Election

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec

Clinton created second private email account when server was down

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743

>sage

By the way, im not OP had it still entered froma post on /x/

Going to college makes you less intelligent. Don't fall for the academic Jew, Cred Forums. Colleges are nothing but engines of leftist racemixing, egalitarian propaganda.

This. The universities and institutes of higher education have successfully brainwashed hordes of "high-value" people - the kinds of people who are influential, conscientious, well connected, and can get things done in the real world. These people are frequently quite naive due to their, uh, privileged upbringing, and I would bet many have never had an encounter of the nog or merchant variety. Combine this with the fact that they are often paying dearly for the experience to attend (want to rationalize their "investment"), the propaganda evangelizing higher education as the paragon of civilization and the thing that everyone should do, and all the shit injected into their heads on a daily basis through talmudvision and the questionably-organic social interwebs to nudge their behavior in a certain consistent bundle of directions, and you have a perfect capsid for propagating the noxious liberal memes within the righteous trojan horse of higher education.

STEM students are somewhat shielded from this, and are in many cases completely unaware that it is happening. Except they get a whiff of it every once in a while when they are forced to take a shit humanities class to satisfy graduation requirements, often contending with purply-haired hambeasts, stronk womyn, and lisping homo AIDS harbingers for the first time. If STEM people were exposed to the bullshit in greater volume or duration I think a lot of minds would be blown.

The brains of the populous have been polluted by junk food, and higher education is the enticing seven-layer burrito containing it all.

>all this uneducated buttblasted retards who couldn't get into college

kek, you need to finish highschool first retards

(((you)))

I want to see the breakdown by major.

>Whites have a higher IQ than blacks means something
>Clinton supporters having a higher IQ means nothing

Makes you think.

Now what?

What? According to this Hillary should get 70% of votes when she's losing in the polls?

College graduate, here. Ever been to college and wondered why you had to take so many bullshit humanities classes totally unrelated to your major? Ever wondered why the government would really give away billions in grants and loans nonchalantly? These charts appear to suggest that college graduates vote for Clinton because they're smart, whereas high school graduates vote for Trump because they're dumb. However, what this chart fails to show or discuss is that public universities in the United States are largely machines for propaganda that have, for the last eight years especially, aimed to turn it's student body into entitled, Democrat voters. It's largely accomplished this in three ways: by making propaganda filled humanities, history, and ethnicities/gender classes mandatory for graduation; by especially catering propaganda to the poor who frequently happen to be ethnic; by giving out billions of dollars in grants and loans to the poor who are frequently ethnic. There is more to the story, but these three points are largely the reason for what you see in the chart. Students who attend US universities are essentially attending re-education camps that seek to make them members of the perfect voting body.

None of these actually measures the IQ of the group of Trump and Clinton voters, it breaks down the voting patterns of people with a degree.

Trump is supported by older people which were born in a time where degrees where harder to earn and less common.

Intelligence and education are hardly related. But we've already been over this, CTR.

Silly skypes. sage

Since grade school these kids are told the Democrats are good and Republicans are bad. If they get to their 'powerful but criminally stupid years' (i.e. 18-24) and this indoctrination continues then it is not a surprise that they are too far gone to think any other way.

True for non technical degrees, not true for math/science/engineering degrees. If you're stupid you will flunk out of STEM fast.

I'm offended you call geologists the lowest IQ of the sciences

Fuck off

It's funny how you think you're intelligent because you learned to never question your left wing handlers