Macy's shooter-- a Spic or Muslim?

Looks like it could go either way to me. The Jews used spics they taught arabic to as spies in iraq, it's hard to tell difference.

Would not surprise me in least if jews are covering this up bc another muslim attack would put Trump over the top:

Authorities are looking for the active shooter who opened fire and killed five people during a deadly shooting at a mall north of Seattle on Friday evening.
Four women and one man are confirmed dead after the shooting at the Cascade Mall in Burlington, about 65 miles north of Seattle, the Washington State Patrol said.
The gunman walked into Macy's and opened fire in the the makeup department of the store around 7.30pm local time.
Authorities are currently searching for a Hispanic man wearing a black shirt who was last seen walking toward Interstate 5 from the mall, Sgt. Mark Francis said.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805102/Four-people-dead-shot-Washington-state-mall.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5D9Q4RjdU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Padilla_(prisoner)
encyclopediadramatica.se/Columbiners
tumblr.com/search/columbine
twitter.com/SkagitDEM/status/779707145994379264
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3805102/Four-people-dead-shot-Washington-state-mall.html
rugertalk.com/The-plinker-went-to-war-The-IDFs-Ruger-10-22-Ruger-Talk.html
thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/10/21/israel-adopts-ruger-sr-22-in-less-lethal-sniper-role/
twitter.com/SunilBohara13
twitter.com/PlaysTrumpCard
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he's white user.

accept it now before the media has to ram the idea down your throat.

he's white.

So where in heck is he eh

he's a rag head. trust me, I live amongst the filth.

Face looks a little chechen .

Shirt looks like la raza

I'm confused.

>tfw it turns out to be an illegal

Please be illegal

it's an illegal muslim from mexico

is he still on the run?

>mfw when it's an illegal muslim syrian refugee with ties to ISIS that came to the US via the Mexican border

I live amongst the latino filth and he could be one aswell. It could go either way.

Gun free zone? I'm sure.

Notice how he killed four women and is photographed in the womens clothing section

Obvious act of Islam

Astute observation

5 dead
d
e
a
d

There was a shooting at Macy's? Damn, the curse of Kek strikes again!

>I BEAR WITNESS AND CONFIRM
SHOOTER IS SYRIAN REFUGEE
>IT HAS BEEN FORETOLD

KEK wills it

KEKUS VULT
E
K

yes

3 women are dead.

Before I celebrate where they googles or pures?

Looks like an illegal from central america

100% slime

When are military-style assault rifles going to be banned? How many people have to die in the meantime? I don't want to be in danger every time some aspie spergs out. Do you, anons?

also
>dah jooz
Please be less retarded

(((Hispanic)))

>another muslim attack would put Trump over the top

I wonder if ISIS has any preference to who wins the election. Would Trump be a favourable outcome for them? Maybe they will ramp up the terror effort in the coming weeks in an effot to influence the election.

Why not both?

Witnessed, also the most logical conclusion.

Wew, it's a genuine JIDF post.
Thank heavens for the archive.

> not big enough of a kill count
maybe he'll get more done once he's had a nap

>he's white user
if he's "White," then what does that make me with my blonde hair and blue eyes? (inb4 albino).

Looks too white to be a mexican

Considering that Obama has been so pussy footed against them and Trump is proclaiming he'll smash them in a couple moths you'd think they'd prefer the Hill.

That said, they are a crazy death cult that wants escalation because their religion tells them they'll win the giant global war.

REMEMBER PEOPLE

IN ANY SHOOTINGS:

MUSLIM = TERRORIST
WHITE = FALSE FLAG
NIGGER = WHO CARES

WHITES DO NOT COMMIT CARRY OUT SHOOTINGS

it was a muslims. it came from vancover. it got on to i5 and went back. le weed mans muslims are causing problems in murica

Does it matter? They were women. Genetically inferior beings.

i doubt ISIS wants Trump since he plans to cut off their sugar daddy Saudi Arabia

>Military style assault rifle

>.22 caliber

Pick one

WHITE = MENTAL HEALTH

They want final war with the west, they believe the crusader will come back to dubiq where the battle will begin. there's some prophecy...

He looks muslim

Was he really wearing such a spectacular tin hat? That's quite amazing!

Also, can you explain how this .22 caliber isn't a military-style assault rifle. It certainly looks like one to me.

Death toll is now 4 women and 1 man. 5 total.

Ethnicities? If its whites then :(

>Hispanic shooter
>Macy's store

I am calling it now, the motive is anti-Trump.

Not sure desu senpai

He looks Kurdish.

Not a Mexican. Sand nigger for sure. Lived with/near mexi illegals my whole life, I know one when j see one.

Could be Native American.

can't believe a brit has to tell you this. An assault rifle by definition is select fire, intermediate calibre.

He's a race-shifter. Changes race using Cred Forums algorithm. Helps keep white virgins pacified.

Yeah those very thick eyebrows are a giveaway

>inb4 ilegal muslim from mexico

.22 sounds intermediate to me. It would easily kill an intermediate-sized person, right?

>Also, can you explain how this .22 caliber isn't a military-style assault rifle. It certainly looks like one to me.

Don't know if trolling or just fucking stupid. Look at the picture.

Its either a ruger 10/22 or a marlin .22. Neither are military assault rifles, unless you are a Hilldawg supporter, the press, or a stupid fucking liberal that is scared of guns.

There are literal fuck tons of illegal Mexicans in NW Washington, though.

In the videogame Perfect Dark there's a gun that secondary fire mode was that it emptied the entire clip in like 3 seconds. Rad as fuck.

Are there guns that could do that IRL?

>5

How do you only score a 5? For real.

It can poke holes in all sized people.

With a jewish grandma.

A fag

You're a fellow brit so I'm assuming you've never shot a gun.

Aiming is much harder than you might think.

Amelanistic.

This is the difference. .22lr vs .223Rem

Hopefully he was Hungarian, so all the Hungarians who think they're white can be rudely awakened. Same for all Balkans Trash. Slavic Trash. Portuguese. Spaniards . Turks

Kris vector gen 2 .45 fires at 1200rpm so will empty its 25rnd mag in around 2 secs
But semi auto is best auto

What kind of rifle is that?

Something to be exterminated with harsh brutal somali rape.

>But semi auto is best auto

The entire reason the vector has that recoil system is to improve the full auto capabilities, semi auto vector is clunky as hell due to all that mass reciprocating, britbong-san.

Think this guy has it right, just looks weird cos the barrel isn't showing up properly on the still

Meant just generally speaking. Never shot a full auto rifle or subgun, and unless I emigrate I guess I never will...

That was the cylcone

Secondary Mode: Magazine Discharge 2000 RPM. 50 bullet mag

It empties the mag somewhere between 1-2 seconds

No worries, anyways unless you have a lot of money for a license or work in as LEO you won't be able to touch full auto shit anyways in pretty much everywhere.

Best thing I can touch here are 12 gauges and .308 rifles if shit really hits the fan and the boss tell us to use it (hue civilian police here).

pointy chin and big nose says mena to me

Possible false flag
youtube.com/watch?v=EJ5D9Q4RjdU guy lives in Shoreline

You're not from the US are you?

>Amelanistic.

>A fag

Back to the point, no way is that motherfucker a mexican. I live in jew snak city an am surrounded by every piece of 3rd world filth from every corner of planet.

It's either a turk or some mystery meat muslim from the Caucuses.

I can't belive this was possible in a gun-free zone. How did he even get the gun inside? I smell a hoax.

or it could be a young ben "israel first" shapiro. (compare them, it sure as shit looks like him).

>.22lr
>intermediate
That is a small round, 10/22 is a squirrel gun

that's a really small rifle
almost looks like a youth model like a cricket .22

any reports on how many shots there were?

probably >>>r9k/ again

Yeah I know, see

>all these gun nerds implying that the media knows the difference between .22(LR) and .22(3)

>All black clothing
>Cheap Ass rifle
How much are you willing to bet that this guy is from the school shooter fandom on Tumblr?

Dude is white, like Zimmerman

THE HISTORIC HISPANIC HAJI

I would suggest that you build a wall and get canada to pay for it but it would probably cost more than the entire treasury of Canada

wow you guys ARE fucking retarded, you CAN be HISPANIC AND MUSLIM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Padilla_(prisoner)

White trash

(checked)
>tumblr armed and dangerous
oh god save us all

Get them back off her and shoot it twice more...

>tfw I'm pretty sure I've known one of the victims since childhood

police haven't said shit but she's been missing and her family expects the worst. She was one of my mom's coworkers for like 20 years. My mom used to work at that store.

THEY ALL NEED TO GO BACK

Pretty sure that shirt is a Metallica shirt. The Metal Up Your Ass one.

What if he is ISIS from Canada?

What kind of gun did he use?

WE'RE GONNA BUILD ANOTHER WALL
AND CANADA'S GOING TO PAY FOR IT

Oh shit. Gun control is starting to sound not so retarded...

/r9k/ confirmed

Most spanish have some muslims in them where do you think the memem Moortugal came from.
Those pussy faggots only rose to civilisation once the UK saved their asses with some good old time Dues Vult fun
>in4 Jose loves the muslims micrococks

He's one of Trudeau's beautiful refugees.

U must b in Chicago

Why don't we have a name yet?

Coulter's law in action.

If we don't know who he is, despite a clear video, it means he's from the community that never testifies against their own...

see

the Moops strike again

I'll give this guy props for one thing though, going on a killing spree and alluding the cops for this long is pretty impressive, especially if he's on foot.

He must be a decent shot to kill so many with a peashooter.

This

I was sure this was just a mexican gang shooting at first, but with the gun choice, victim choice, and obvious autism shown by the picture...I think we have a robot on our hands. Not so sure if mexican anymore either.

Spic here. That's a fucking Muslim. How people can't tell difference is beyond me. Also this spic is in Japan.

You are almost indistinguishable from the common leftist trash in the mainstream.

Truly amazing.

Instead of shitposting on Cred Forums, you should shitpost on Reddit and Tumblr and help the left continue to eat itself.

They were probably looking for a white guy because like everyone knows only white people commit mass shootings.

They want us to kill them on their land. They think jesus will come save them when their back is against the wall. No joke.

1 in every like 700 japan posters are actually gooks

An assualt rifle can switch from semi-auto to full-auto, and has a cartridge somewhere between pistol and rifle

His gun is a 22 with no select fire, 22 is not an intermediary round either

Is that a thing?

>the community that never testifies against their own...
He's a gypsy?

>cartridge somewhere between pistol and rifle

This is literally not a thing that exists in real life.

Four women? At the makeup department? Sounds like yet another guy who can't get laid and blames it all on women. The male vicitim was probably just collateral damage.

gtfo with that dumb shit faggot.

Jew?

Italian?

Hey dumbass it's google blood. Muslim is not a genetic trait Ahmed.

2+2=5

See and encyclopediadramatica.se/Columbiners
as well as: tumblr.com/search/columbine
Enjoy.

shooter is a white male who supported trump with pepes

>not quite as big as a .30-06

>not quite as small as a .357 or .45

Seems like it's somewhere in between.

Also, firing an intermediary cartridge was the entire reason assault rifles were invented, read up on the StG 44

Hey fuckface it's google blood. Mudslime is not a genetic trait Ahmed.

Can a .22 even penetrate the american hide? Must've shot those heffers through the eyes or something.

see

I sell guns. You are an idiot.

typical chicken. can only pick on defenseless.

I realize you're so fucking cucked that you think this faggot is white, but, I assure you londonista- he is not.

He's over 5'4", so he's definitely not a spic. Probably a paki. Do we have his name yet? Is he still on the run?

>The 5.56×45mm NATO (official NATO nomenclature 5.56 NATO) is an intermediate cartridge developed in the United States and originally chambered in the M16 rifle.

What's an intermediary round?

>an intermediate cartridge is a firearm cartridge that is less powerful than typical full-power battle rifle cartridges, such as the United Kingdom .303 British, Russian 7.62×54mmR, German 7.92×57mm Mauser or United States .30-06 Springfield, but still has significantly longer effective range than pistol cartridges.

>selling guns and not knowing this

>it means he's from the community that never testifies against their own...
This could be any non-white or non-east asian race. Niggers? Spics? Muslims?

No. You said verbatim that it's somewhere between a pistol and rifle round, which literally does not exist.

It is a fucking rifle round, intermediate or not. Stop paying wikipedia on Cred Forums, take your shitty COD gun knowledge and fuck off.

>Second suspect 50s male balding

Hey, uh, Pedro? You wanna go make thuh normies pay or somethin'? After that, I'll take yuh to yuh first titty bar. All right! Let's do this!

It is between a rifle round and pistol round, you fucking idiot, that's why it's called an intermediary

Sure, Shlomo, whatever you say.

Except he isn't.

Nope. I'm done.

This would also be what the user predicted in one of his recent knowledge bombs

mudshit YOU are NOT white. first of all

second that shooter is a spik. most likley or a light skinned muslim.
i bet his last name is either gonzales or AL AL AL BOOGA AL AL MOHAMAA AL AL AL SHIRA AL AL

now get back to your prayer mat faggot and bin that knife cuck.

Was that the one where you scan your ammo when you reload? Britbongs made such a weird game.

Go sperg somewhere else.

A pistol round uses a larger projectile at a lower speed to transfer energy at shorter distances. A rifle round uses a smaller (comparatively) projectile at much higher speed to transfer energy without losing too much momentum and energy over distance. They are two completely different concepts.

>303 and 223 are the same thing

>jee it sure is hard to sell guns while being blind

>Guy used what looks like a Ruger 10/22
>State will still probably push some bullshit Salty Weapons Ban.
This place fucking sucks.

I never said 55.6 is a pistol round, an m4 is not a pistol, obviously.

55.6 is literally an intermediary between the two.

Don't believe me?

>1 post

He's a Muslim but the police are "looking for a Hispanic man" to not appear racist. His phone call to the police was a pledge to ISIS. He'll get away because the public will be looking for a spic.

Ya, the mag slid through the gun and out the other side making a scan noise

Dual wielding was hilarious

You're either a decent troll or just incredibly stupid. Well done.

Or rather instead of shitposting he should educate himself on the issue

rifle projectiles weigh more than pistol projectiles of equivalent caliber

>completely different concepts
they are literally, literally, literally the same thing with different proportions, okie dokie

Cause Argentina is white.

There's a distinct difference between full sized rifle rounds 7.62 NATO 30-06 7.62x54r 8mm 303brit etc and intermediate rounds like 556 762x39 545x39 8mm kurz etc

As an example only one of these rounds is an intermediate assault rifle cartridge and the rest are full powered battle rifle rounds

Kek
They're calling it a shootout instead of terrorism because he's not muslim

my coronerfu

Bump, what the update, just woke up after working till 5 am.

New pics can't see crap though

Anybody else do this when a happening happens?

>PleasebemuslimPleasebemuslimPleasebemuslimPleasebemuslimPleasebemuslimPleasebemuslimPleasebemuslimPleasebemuslim

>White trash

how is your first day on Cred Forums going?

latinos have a machismo and avoid killing women, but still do

arabs/semites enjoy killing women

supreme gentleman pictured is an arab/semitic muslim

Matt Brackens Facebook is saying suspect is a Mohammed Rivera...

MOHAMMED

Man we have gone to shit. a year ago, we'd have already found the motherfucker's goybook account.
Shows you, quality doesn't mean shit if you don't have quantity.

>shaggy hair

>killed girls

Looks like an /r9k/ situation.

THIS.

He seems to have targeted four people in particular.

He can't be that hard to find.

If this is true (no idea if it is) think about how dishonest the Jewish media is to where even we autists on fucking Cred Forums figured out the truth when the Jews were still claiming he was an "hispanic."

a spic muslim! librards btfo!!

Looks Pakistani or Arab.

hard to tell. Looks more Indian than spic but a good degree of spics have gypsy blood... like Snookie.

>shaggy hair

His hair is like 2.5" on the top and .5" on the sides. You're a fucking idiot.

Local news just said (via witness) that the rifle was a .22; news cut him off as soon as he said it. Not sure how old this news is, didn't read the thread.

blame the msm for creating an endless summer here, look at the recent google meme or when someone posts a stupid ass picture about 'if you dont respond your family will die in their sleep' and that shit gets 40 replys...i fucking miss old pol

>quality doesn't mean shit if you don't have quantity.
fuck, reversed that. QUANTITY (as in 4 million newfags) cannot do the work that 100 quality committed autists can do.

There are more than enough pics to find this motherfucker. My bet is the Jews are hiding it's another muslim. wonder how pissed off the spics will be that they were scapegoated.

A yahoo or a skittle
thats the question

Oh my god is that a 10/22?

A Ruger 10/22 is a kid's squirrel gun. Gave my son his when he turned 8.

>blame the msm
I actually blame fucking "based BBC loving Milo (TM). Would anyone here like to buy some cool Milo Swag (TM) from his site?

THAt is when this place changed from a cool, sort of underground board to a "mainstream" collection of fucking retards. the "pepe" bullshit articles were just icing on the case.

Autists/aspergers cannot deal with illogical retards, 95% of our good posters are gone now. Esp. the good doxxers.

looks 100% sandnigger. He looks like my ex who is a Levantine arab

twitter.com/SkagitDEM/status/779707145994379264

>A yahoo or a skittle
Austria, I fucking expect better from you (probably wrongly, you are prob a shitskin too) than to fall for forced memes implanted here in leftist raids.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT NOW RUGER 22S ARE GOING TO FUCKING SKYROCKET IN PRICE BECAUSE LIBTARDS ARE GOING TO DEMAND THEIR BANNING

jesus, another open faggot here? Is this now fagland central or have the jews just created so many faggots they are everywhere now?

>95% of our good posters are gone now. Esp. the good doxxers
too much real life sadly :(

Could it be a mini14? There could be the larger mag, hard to tell against his black shorts

>using j in place of i

Electical engineer detected.

Dunno. Doubt it though.

Lady in the dressing room said she heard balloon pops. Mini 14 is gonna be a hell of a lot louder. Maybe her dressing room was on the other side of the store.

If you look at where the barrel meets the receiver, it looks like a 10/22 action to me.

holy shit thats Pepe La Rana

Sweet. Satan's grandfather.

Fucking love the DM!! They didn't censor comments on this, and guess what all the top ones are? Exactly what we are saying here:The m.o. fits the well-known M profile more. He's probably not "Hispanic".
ReplyNew1241387Click to rate
2 of 9 repliesSee all replies

Jim H., Virginia, United States, 2 hours ago
M u h a m m e d Youssef Diaz.
1186Click to rate

starlordDFS, toronto, Canada, 2 hours ago
Wouldn't be surprised if the MSM changed this to White hispanic, then white, then white christian.
659Click to rate

PattiFromTexas, Ft. Worth, United States, 12 hours ago
Doubtful if he's 'hispanic'.
ReplyNew881208Click to rate
2 of 7 repliesSee all replies

Birthdaycake, Melbourne, Australia, 5 hours ago
Ponch
116Click to rate

FightGlobalism, New York, United States, 4 hours ago
Yeap . Media HAS got to keep blaming whitey for all the oppression of the marginalized!!!
770Click to rate

hampden13, oklahoma city, United States, 11 hours ago
10 to 1 he isn't Hispanic
ReplyNew591044Click to rate

mountaingirl35, Blue Ridge, United States, 11 hours ago
There is a picture of him but its hard to tell. I guess witnesses know best.
2056Click to rate

MarvinMartian01, Santa Barbara, United States, 11 hours ago
Hispanic? This guy looks like he's from the Middle-East!
ReplyNew50

Do you all realize what this means? When the Jews aren't around to censor and "shud it down," basically 90% of White countries agree with Cred Forums!

No wonder the Jews have shut down all the fucking comment sections!

Ben had nasty back hand hair

Mooslim 4 sure

a stereotypical Jew; long nose, beard, sweaty, ugly

white fools trying to tell the difference between two races they despise. top kek. You fools cant even identify a Mexican when you see one? no wonder so many got across the border.

trumps fucking wet dream!!!!

Mohammed Yousef Diaz

>no mass shooter or a terrorist has ever been tied to illegal immigration from mexico
>hurrr durrr he's a Muslim illegal immigrant who came from mexico
>huuurrrr it happened once so it makes sense to build a wall! Amirite trumpbros

Why are stormweenies so deluded to the point where they jack off to wishful thinking in this circlejerk?

This is a fucking towel head!

he's Israeli MOSSAD agent. you tell because he got away

They ususally drop a passport at the scene.

>no facial hair
>That gait and hunched neck and shoulders, indicative of low self-esteem
>That complete lack of muscle definition on the arms and legs.

It's a fucking kid.

He couldn't be older than 19 at the most. Probably 16 or 17 though.

Definitely not a Skittle Rapefugee from the latest batch, because he looks like he has the muscle definition and self-esteem of someone who's been living somewhat comfortably in the US since he was 5.

He definitely has a manifesto written somewhere though. Probably praising ISIS. If not, then BETA UPRISING or SUPREME GENTLEMAN is also very likely, just because it's clear that his self-esteem is non-existent.

He certainly don't look 'Hispanic'.

had to go to bed last night. can we get an update? did they catch him yet? did they find out if the shooter and victims were related somehow? or was it a random spree

>a Hispanic man wearing a black shirt
So like 90% of this godforsaken country

In case you missed it

No, we just get rapists, single-death murderers, drunk drivers, drug traffickers and other filth from Mexico. All reasons for the fucking wall.

What is a Hispanic doing in Washington? It's obvious hes a Muslim.

lord that pic

seattle is a sanctuary city, they dont deport illegals

>Be mudslime.
> Don't know brass stays with gun when fired
Yeah right

/r9k/ is a board of peace

Why cut him off?

WITNESSED. Also wasted

At least columbine shooters took some effort to look like cartoon movie villains. Why didn't this faggot?
When are school shooters going to be great again?

Bets that he's planning another one soon?

Or, he had a change of mind and is hiding in his basement and his parents are protecting him?

Are you a faggot or a woman?

I bet we don't find out until after the debate

>any western woman
>pure

>White boi at it again.

Watch as all the threads disappear once they find him and he's white. Probably a basement dweller like the rest of the fags here. Can't wait for the media to bring out the metal health issues excuse again.

I hate to say this but at least he didnt sudoku after the shooting. Every fucking millennial schizo sudokus right after they commit a mass murder. Maybe we can finally capture this guy and pick his brain.

Could be? /john.hodges This him?

wait so this guy departed the mall at 7pm last night, if he got in a car on I-5 that means he could be 15hrs*60mph = 900 miles away. Could be in canada, could be in california

I smell a darkie!

Not you tho, you're white.

Muslims almost never wear shorts. It's seen as culturally vulgar, even in liberal Muslims societies like Indonesia. This guy is anything but a Muslim.

What's the circular bullet/round/shell/clip in the middle?

Dumb google, it is the zodiac that is driving everyone crazy. That is why there has been so many shootings in the past two weeks.

It's because of the full moon and this one is lunar full moon. So people are extra crazy.

Could be from commiefornia

thats a penny

How is it that they haven't caught this fucking guy? Does anyone else find that very odd? That Mudslime in Manhattan was caught the next day even though he plantrd the bombs and was planning on remotely detonating them.

This fuckin guy kills 5 people, walks out of the mall and NO ONE can locate him the next day?

Could be because he is a fucking illegal and not on a terrorist wacth list.

yep, this is kebab

This. If you lived near a latino or muslim you'll be able to differentiate a dirty spic from a sand nigger.

Washington State has a bunch of forested area.

Some dude built a bunker in the middle of fucking nowhere and hid there for like a year before police found him.

It's fucked. IMO he's gone, we probably won't find him unless someone gets us his identity and some leads. Maybe Cred Forums can help

Sandgoogle blood, subsaharans never conquered shit

>mfw he went north to leaf land

i live on the olympic peninsula and do some backwoods hiking. i have found a couple underground survival shelters, fully stocked. lots of area to hide in.

>a Spic or Muslim?

Looks Greek to me!

Have they still not released a better picture of him?

> do they want people to recognize him or do they rather want to keep his face in the dark?

Because all the Muslims are tracked by the FBI by default.
Hispanics are allowed to roam freely.

He's probably mixed, and 1/28 native american

I live near Mt. Si

They found a decades old [spoiler]skeleton[/spoiler] near the Mt. Si hiking trail the other day.

That trail is heavily used too. If you know how to hide up here, you can go full unibomber.

He's coloured keep it simple

Fucking faggot...even by your lame ass leftist standards that's not an assault rifle. It looks like a bolt action POS. It's not even black...and I guess that mean it can't be that dangerous.

Half-spick Half-White supreme gentleman.

Happening should've been called off long time ago.

>likes NIN
>dislikes trent razner

Yeah pretty obviously a robot

Oddly enough he didn't post anything on r9k

Touche salesman...touche

No way. Most people in hiding end up slipping up at some point, it's just a matter of time. They'll have him within the week.

a fucking leaf

But most Mexican are ok.

most work hard, most are strong family men or women, most are not degenerate, most are religious.

I honestly dont know why Cred Forums doesnt embrace the Mexicans are their own people.

who cares, it's another cishet male with toxic privilege.

He's an MKUltra escapee from the local FEMA training facility

5.56 mm fucktard....you're an order of magnitude off

You'd think that for a board that hates muslims and spics, you could actually differentiate the two.

This guy is obviously latino, I live near Burlington and this place is swarming with illegals from south of the border.

If this was true, it would suddenly vanish from the media in like a day or two.

Not even a .22 can penetrate American Hyde

Why'd he choose what appears to be an empty mall for all intents?

Unless he was specifically targeting a group he knew was going to be there.

Nightclubs, for example, is more logical for a robot.

Last Saturday there was a stabbing near one.

We don't despise them you cuck.

We despise their degenerates and those who want to destroy our people.

Reminds me of this guy

Okay I'll admit that it's hard to tell and this is just an educated guess but that being said, you don't see many Hispanics with a pale-gray olive complexion which is what his skin color looks like from the video stills. Most of them are a darker brown or if they're more mixed they have a golden brown complexion. Then again it could be shitty lighting quality but just my 2 cents.

Looks like he hacked the barrel off the front to make it more concealable (I'm assuming the pics are in some kind of order) . Might just be hidden in the background though.

>it's hard to tell the difference
Spics and Arabs have completely different facial structures. Arabs are Semites, Spics are Iberians with varying degrees of Native admixture

Sunil Bohara is the perp

Cred Forums won't let me post the link to the tweet as it's 'spam'

So one guy shot up a von maur in a similar way and now a macys... I think there is something about the ladys in makeup kiosks that just push men overboard.

So is it 5 killed and 0 wounded? Because last night they were talking about 3 dead, 1 who was presumed to die, and 1 with non-life threatening injuries.

if he had an accomplice he could be in Canada bro, u think Trudeau would or allow help from FBI to find him? lmao

>all this "huur it's not an assault weapon! Id's a 10/22!"
>"dur it's not a military weapon!"

rugertalk.com/The-plinker-went-to-war-The-IDFs-Ruger-10-22-Ruger-Talk.html

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2015/10/21/israel-adopts-ruger-sr-22-in-less-lethal-sniper-role/

Israel can't be wrong.

Also why not not shoot up a Target, itd make an insanity plea alot easier, i live in burlington and there's a target almost literally across the street. But this guys thinking im gonna kill a malls worth of people... five.

>Sunil Bohara
Then just post the part after .com

yup is a 10/22 pretty evident from its small size and you can just make out one of those plastic 30 rd magazines for 10/22's

t. someone who owns a 10/22

He probably already suicided

They used them to shoot people in the legs

They ended up using torso shots, which are lethal

Ruger 10/22 is a small game rifle and a common first rifle for most people

It's lethal, like all gunz, but it's a rabbit slayer by design.

here's his twitter
twitter.com/SunilBohara13

Btw, you should look into the massacre in Britain several years ago

A dude used a bolt action .22 and kill over 10 by sniping them

That looks nothing like him......

>
wtf is this shit

Looks like an AR-15 to me.

-t. CNN

Been picked up by twitter.com/PlaysTrumpCard

Just joined, followed 2 accounts, both the Mall.

Just passing the info on, maybe he's a buddy of the shooter?

>I honestly dont know why Cred Forums doesnt embrace the Mexicans are their own people.

You know, somalis, yeah there are a few bad one, but most are good and hard working, don't know why pol doesn't embrace them....

Haitians, you know, you hear some bad stuff, but what would you do in that poverty? I don't know why pol doesn't embrace them as their own people..

Syrians, ok, ye a few are terrorists, but only a few, most just want decent lives, I don't know why pol doesn't embrace them....

Fuck user, why don't we just invite THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD HERE so we can take care of them, and they can send $120 million year back home (and that's just the illegals).
from 2011 stats, we have somewhere between 13 and 20 MILLION of these illegal fuckers. So by now it's probably closer to 30 million.

Here's an idea user-- instead of them flooding our lands from the third world, how about we just send a few thousand Whites THERE to run their nations for them?
Oh wait, that was "muh ebil White colonialism," that was bad too, right? Do you know why you have electric, internet access, running water, and a working toilet? BC WHITE MEN BUILT IN AN MAINTAIN IT.
WANT TO SEE A WORLD WITHOUT WHITES TO MAINTAIN SHIT? LOOK AT THE SOUTH AFRICAN NEWS THE JEWS HAVE BEEN SLIDING.

how the fuck can you have fat on your forehead

Could it be him?

Facebook /john.hodges.52

Not sure on number but witnesses report sounded like balloons popping.

.22LR confirmed

actually if your going for kills of unarmored people the 10/22 can do it very well. It has very little kick and can shoot very fast for a very long time. if he were smart he coulda grabbed one of those shirts and wrapped it around the barrel to effectively reduce its sound.

That shit looks like a hunting rifle. Maybe they realized glorious power of Mosin?

They still havent got him? Is he holed up in the mall?

no so far its seems he got away.

It's smaller for additional wounding and ability to slip in between bones to find organs. They're actually banned by the Geneva convention because they're considered inhumane. - MSNBC

>yfw it turns out he's an illegal Latvian

what was that about him in a shed yesterday? i went to sleep, didn't finish browsing the threads then

>makeup department
sure sounds like the religion of peace to me

.22 is for shooting rodents.

How the fuck can they catch 14 year old kids shoplifting and they cannot figure out where an armed man went? How hard is it to go backwards in the footage, watch him leave the mall, and get the plate number and vehicle description if he left in a car? And why not release a video of him and something more quality than the blurry 90's looking security images they have shown. All this does is set a precedent that tells shitskins they can get away with this because to those cameras they all look the same and won't be caught in time.

Sounds like:

>Took advice from /fa/ and /r9k/
>Went to Macy's one day for some fancy threads
>Saw qt at make up counter
>Put on fedora
>Asked her out
>She said no
>foreveralone.png
>"All women are whores!"
>Elliot.jpg

We're on to you. We know you're the NWO.

>can send $120 million year back home
I meant BILLION. And when Trump adds it with the anchor babies, he puts it at near HALF A TRILLION.

What part o this do you not get user? The national debt i at 22 TRILLION, a number so fucking ridiculously big, most people cannot even begin to imagine.
think of it this way-- the entire Sahara Desert does not contain 22 trillion grains of sand...

we as a nation are broke. The Jews and our own females acting as their shocktroops, allied with the niggers (Intersectional Feminism literally just means "everyone attack the straight White guys).
We are fucking broke, and only going to get worse. Take a college. Let's use Harvard. They've taken away Radcliffe, so now males are cut to 50%.
Also, 2%% of the overall is Jews (that's a real stat, see Dr. Kevin Macdonald) so now Whites are competing for 1 in 4 places. now add in intl students, take away another 15%. Negoes, take away another 18%. Gays, take away another ~10%. Spics, take another 18%.

This is basically an accurate graph. And keep in mind, you still have all female colleges left like Wellesley and Vassar and a few others. You also have "historically black colleges."

All male college, even military institutes like VMI and the Citadel? forget it, had to go!

Judt where do the Clintonistas think these "Fuckin White males" are going to go? I'll give you an idea.
-- a LOT of White males converting to isalm and going to fight for ISIS.. Why? Their own society, their own tribe, has left them for dead and taken all meaning from their life
-suicide
-drug use
- all sorts of trans-shit to try to escape "being White and straight" to avoid the jews opprobrium
- if shillary wins, White males are NOT going to fight to go die for jew wars in iran. We may well see a draft, and domestic terrorism.
keep in mind, clinton has said she believes 1/2 of white males in this nation are "Deplorable" and irredeemable. trouble is coming.

they are mad that women never give up their pursuit of youthful beauty and spend such incredible sums of money painting their faces when their are children in their own countries dying of hunger and poverty in the streets

some people just don't appreciate the woman meme, and they go straight for the ban hammer every time

sheet nigga, why u goda go accuz a brotha like dat?
we jus huslin' is all.

Nigger, they are all still considered rifle cartridges.

My Finnish grandmother's only words of advice in life were: Never trust a Latvian.

Your Grandma keeps taking shit like that and we might have problem here.

>a cartridge somewhere between pistol and rifle
>cartridge between pistol and rifle
>cartridge
>rifle

>intermediate
>assault rifle cartridge
>rifle cartridge

Nigga, you dumb. You can't even follow your own logic.
Fuck off Cred Forums please.

Her first love was Estonian and he got Bolshevik'd.

>Also, can you explain how this .22 caliber isn't a military-style assault rifle.

In the first two pics he doesn't have a rifle, did he come back in the third pic with it?

Joo.

He was scouting for sure. I really think he went to kill a girl who rejected him.

The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges."[16] In a strict definition, a firearm must have at least the following characteristics to be considered an assault rifle:[2][3][4]

It must be capable of selective fire.
It must have an intermediate-power cartridge: more power than a pistol but less than a standard rifle or battle rifle.
Its ammunition must be supplied from a detachable box magazine.[5]
It must have an effective range of at least 300 metres (330 yards).
Rifles that meet most of these criteria, but not all, are technically not assault rifles, despite frequently being called such.

For example:

Select-fire M2 Carbines are not assault rifles; their effective range is only 200 yards.[17]
Select-fire rifles such as the FN FAL battle rifle are not assault rifles; they fire full-powered rifle cartridges.
Semi-automatic-only rifles like variants of the Colt AR-15 are not assault rifles; they do not have select-fire capabilities.
Semi-auto rifles with fixed magazines like the SKS are not assault rifles; they do not have detachable box magazines and are not capable of automatic fire.

i bet he voted for the socialist in seattle. fucking nihilist atheists