Fellow Christians...

Fellow Christians, the time has come for us to show the heretics and the Infidels of this world that we are proud of our culture and history, and that we will fight for what is necessary.

God wills a new crusade, against Islam, against the Synagogue of Satan. We will fight for what is right!

AVE MARIA!

Other urls found in this thread:

ordinariate.org.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deus Vult

you really showed them with that jpg

DEUS VULT

Protestants are the first who should be cleansed with a crusade, filthy anglican.

Nah, we're marching right on the Vatican and burning it down, along with the pope who loves migrant feet.

OH YES WE ARE!

>He thinks all British Christians are Protestants.

>He hasent read the bible.

Father Pio of Pietrelcina predicted that "England will convert to Catholicism individually". Don't worry.
He also said that there are anglican hearts as pure as many catholic ones. Didn't say a word about evangelicals though.

I'm okay with this as long as we bring back Benedict on the throne. Pope Francis is an anti Pope

This

What's the bible's stance on protecting other people anyway?
"If you see someone get slapped, line up for a slap too"?

This.
Make the Pope great again.

NON NOBIS DOMINE

P.S.

It literally says in the bible that Infedels should be stoned to death.

>what is Jesus beating jews at the temple for being disrespectful

we've got a better thread already. It has quints.

Gruzya strong! No wonder you gave to the world hard men like Stalin and Beria

Good for you.
Numbers mean nothing, leaf.

DEVS.VVLT

Georgian man I met was pretty chill and based. Bless your country!

Based Georgia

wtf i hate muslims now

good job you larping retard your shitposting on a Colossian hamburger information board will surely reclaim jerusalem from the Saracens

Isn't that old testament?
Are you talking about flipping the tables of the money lenders or another story I don't know about?

That was surely retconned by the New Testament, which was basically made to remove most, if not all of the muslim-tier savagery in the bible.

That one

Jews hate Christianity and try to remove it since it says they aren't God's chosen masterrace

DEUS VULT

Isreal is rightful European clay.
So is Jerusalem.

I'm sorry but isn't the pope too busy kissing muslim feet to call a crusade?

It's about time you guys switched to the team that gets results.

Com, say it with me: SHADILAY

This new Pope is no Chafolic, the Chafolic church has ever so slightly moved to the dark side.

>Israel
You mean Kingdom of Jerusalem, right?

>Father Pio of Pietrelcina predicted that "England will convert to Catholicism individually". Don't worry.
>He also said that there are anglican hearts as pure as many catholic ones. Didn't say a word about evangelicals though.

This.

Yep, the new pope is some argentinian sjw. Luckily, popes don't usually last too long

what do people think of the Austrian guy tipped to replace Francis? he's actually based. Says Muslims are invadinge europe and must be stopped!

They shouldve elected that badass cardinal from Africa who wanted to crusade islamists and stone faggots.

Now that'd be the pope

A New Crusade is inventible, wether you are religious or not.

If only.

i dont know. there is definitely going to be a backlash, but it probably wont be like a crusade. Christianity has become very weak in western europe. people dont believe anything here :(

It's such a simple uniform, yet so awesome

"The Personal Ordinariate of Our Lady of Walsingham was established in 2011 by Pope Benedict XVI to allow Anglicans to enter into the full communion of the Catholic Church whilst retaining much of their heritage and traditions. It now has the full support and blessing of Pope Francis.

We exist to promote the unity of all Christians with the Apostolic See, and faithfully to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ through the rich treasures of our traditions. You are welcome - come and find out more."

ordinariate.org.uk/

Anglicans: there's now no excuse

Christians are the biggest cucks ever
everyone knows you will never crusade on anyone
Jesus is a dirty Jew who has kiked you all into being massive cucks
(((Jesus H. Christ)))

>Pope Francis is an anti Pope

if you were a Catholic you'd know that you have no authority to say that. Francis is still the Pope, whetehr we like it not. only idiot atheist edgelords say he isnt

Jesus was literally against the Jewish community.
He tried to make them wake up, and to teach the good news but the Jews wouldn't listen.

Only Christians who don't read the Bible are cucks.

Deus vult

LOL, as if we haven't heard that before. Christianity literally invented antisemitism. even kikes complain about it

spotted the yid

Nice try Shlomo you disgusting rat.

>God creates the nature and Man
>God tells man not to do something
>Man does it because it's in his nature to be curious and sneaky
>God get's pissed at man for being man
>God makes the earth a brutal shit hole as punishment
>Everything decay's, animals start eating eachothers, general cursed cause gods pissed
>God just generally pissed off at man for doing life the way he wants too, sends most people to hell unless they worship him

Why is God apparently so pissed? It's like a game developer getting angry because people found funner ways to play his game, but is that really their fault?

A kind reminder for the unware that the "god" the Crusaders are fighting for is the same "god" of the enmies of the Crusaders. It´s a huge deception to make people fight each other forever.

A kind reminder that the Crusaders come from the Templars who were the knights of Solomon´s temple deeply involved in demonology. The cross they bear is the templars cross, the solom´s temple cross which is the symbol of of Solomon´s Goetia demons.

Take this information as you will.

Jews have an extreme hatred of Jesus Christ and Christians. It is the primary reason why Christians were so hateful towards these vermin. They would mock Jesus in their synagoues and treat Christians like second class citizens.

Even today the Jews continue to mock and ridicule Christianity and Jesus. Just look at Hollywood to see this.

youtube.com/watch?v=yle_qeeOIMA

Tell me again who found your Ten Commandments, the source of all your morals

DEUSVULT
E
U
S
V
U
L
T

A V E M A R I A !
V
E

M
A
R
I
A
!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6wfJWVCeI
>be soft dick
>cry deus vult
>dick gets hard
>???
>profit

damn... why is it only chinks who are converted to the true faith. we need nips on side too

Catholicism/orthodoxy isn't the answer here, but that doesn't make the idea of a crusade any less relevant.

We get the world we deserve and we can only reap from the earth what we spend the effort to cultivate.

Across the world, we see a call for permanence, fulfillment and meaning. Our modern world, for all it's comforts, has given us very little in the ways of community and brotherhood. Nobody holds us accountable to a greater whole. There is no internal cry to fall asleep a greater man than who you woke up as. Our perceptions are poisoned with pessimism and apathy. When life challenges us, we submit like beaten dogs. This pain can be felt across racial, cultural and national boundaries. In a sickly way it is the one thing that unites us as a species in this modern world.

Identity politics. Radical Islam. The resurgence of freemasonry among young Americans. Evangelicalism. Transhumanism. Communal societies. The list can go on. In their own way, these are candles in the darkness of our minds. we claw our way to them with the hope that they can promise more warmth than the urban fluorescent bulbs and brightly glowing computer screens that we inherited from the generation before us.

We want to become more and develop ourselves into something greater. Yet we aren't sure how to surpass our own failure to ourselves. The jew blames the white man. The white man blames the black man.The black man blames the state and the state blames the brown man half a world a way who blames the jew in turn. We have taken our neighbors and imagined them into oppressive demons so that we can ignore the true flaws within ourselves that bar us from our own greatness.

The true crusade isn't going to be fought with guns or swords. Our greatest battles will be fought within ourselves to grasp our own personal sense of will and embrace our own capabilities. Responsibility, wisdom and action will be the weapons of this new crusade. All good traits manifest themselves from these three.

DEUS VULT

Old Testament is before Jesus. The whole reason it is called old and new is because he preached new rules. Like how Jews didn't have to sacrifice animals any more.

(Always wondered why modern Jews don't kill doves, lambs, and what not since according to their perspective there would be no reason to stop.)

>(Always wondered why modern Jews don't kill doves, lambs, and what not since according to their perspective there would be no reason to stop.)
Shit costs shekels

Really i don't understand how anyone on this board can be a Christian, knowing that it came from Jews.

The Romans were anti-semites way before any Christians

see >(Always wondered why modern Jews don't kill doves, lambs, and what not since according to their perspective there would be no reason to stop.)
Because (((modern jews))) don't follow ANY of the Bible: they follow the Talmud.

Excellent! Very good indeed. pressall.wordpress.com/2016/03/05/pope-francis-says-arab-invasion-is-social-fact-and-a-good-thing/

Right but I've studied the Bible before and while I can pull many moral lessons from the life of Jesus, on the whole I don't find it very convincing.

no they werent. you probably read that on mudshark website renegade. the Romans were xenophobes, but the first truly antisemitic writings (that Jews are actually evil) is early Christianity.

FRAUKE PETRY FOR POPE WHEN

INB4 Burgers claims Frauke is a 'putin shill!'

>while I can pull many moral lessons from the life of Jesus, on the whole I don't find it very convincing.
Okay. I won't force you to go through exactly why.

Do you understand now why someone can be a Christian in spite of your previous misconceptions about Jews now though? I'm more immediately bothered about you spreading misinformation about Christianity than by your choice not to believe for unknown reasons: I suspect the latter isn't something which can be quickly addressed but the former issue certainly is.

i like how you projected your racemixing fantasy onto me

in your very BIBLE is the first recorded instance of the expulsion of jews, by the Romans

>The Pope
>Christian
Nice try, Kike

Reminder that Anti-Christian=Pro Jewish

and....? they expelled them because they revolted, not because Rome was anti-semitic

>American
>Education

>Tell me again who found your Ten Commandments, the source of all your morals

God gave them to Moses, a Hebrew. Hebrews are not Talmudic (((Jews)))

Plus. Moses wasnt circumcised - therefore not a Jew

If you act like ISIS you will share their fate.

There is no place for theocracy in the free world.

>oy vey goyim!
>the Hebrews aren't the Jews!
they're all dirty kikes you retarded monkey

>AVE MARIA
>christian

Father forgive OP for his heretic ways.

No, honestly I need an explanation for that because I believe I must be fundamentally misunderstanding your point.

Live by the sword, die by the sword, Mary worshipping heretic.

Time for some learning:

"We know that Saul was the first king of Israel and that John was the first man called Baptist, but who was the first Jew? Neither Adam, Seth or Noah are called Jew. Nor were Abraham, Isaac or Jacob. Moses was not called a Jew and neither were Saul, David or Solomon called Jew. In fact you will not find the word Jew in the first eleven books of the Bible. The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in 2nd Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drove the Jews from Elath. Isn’t it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere.

We know that God changed the name of Abram to Abraham, Gen. 17:5 and that God changed the name of Jacob to Israel Gen. 32:28, but no where in the Bible do we find where God changed the name of Israel to Jew! There is therefore no authority by which those who say they are Jews can claim to be Israel!

By the time of Jesus the word Edom or Edomite had been translated by Greek and Latin into Ioudaios and Iudaeus meaning a Judean or person living in Judea. The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasn’t until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel."

Muh Freedum

>Hail Mary.
Are you mentally disabled?

MUH FREEDUMBS

>heretic ways.

says the guy who's religion was invented in the 1500s LOL!

haahahhahahahah. "MUHHH FREEDUM!"

Burgers are priceless

Here goes:

You're probably aware that a common strategy for evil groups who play the 'identity politics' game is to co-opt a label with a good reputation and turn it sour through their actions: for example the batshit insane SJW that calls itself a 'liberal'.

In the Old Testament the tribes of Judah at one point split into the Israelites and the Judeans, the latter groups being the one to turn back to God in a time of strife.

Fast forward to the time of Jesus and Jew referred to someone who followed that law. Pharisees were the scummy elitist (((jews))) who made up their own special rules and generally missed the point of worshipping God. Jesus called them out on all of those things so hard that they flipped out and killed him (only for him to resurrect 3 days later).

Later on, the apostle Paul found salvation in Christ - and in his writings, he makes it clear that he considers a 'Jew' to be one who had faith in Christ. Those early church members thought of themselves as Jewish-Christian. Eventually the simpler label of Christian stuck and became common usage among them.

Pharisees still thought of themselves as pharisees, but now that the label Jew had begun to fall out of use, they decided to swoop in and claim it for themselves IN SPITE OF THEM NO LONGER FOLLOWING THE OT LAW, BUT THEIR OWN SPECIAL ELITIST TEACHINGS (which you can find recorded as the Talmud). The funny part is that the book of Revelation literally predicted that they would do this, so now the Bible is the perfect tool for calling Talmudists out!

errata
>tribes of Israel* at one point split

>the latter group* being the one to turn back to living under God's law

>thinks that image disproves all Christianity