"catholic" France

So since France is broken in half and north-eastern part is germanic/nordic, does it mean that catholicism in France was always a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/260010192_Y-chromosomal_DNA_analysis_in_French_male_lineages
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799514/pdf/pbio.1000285.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

France was Catholic long before your country was

but this is not what I'm asking about you dumb twat

Sweden or England were catholic too

>long before your country was
Who gives a fuck, what matters is who stayed faithful :^)

catholicism has been broken in 1905 in France, it's basically a club for baby boomers now, and churches have never been so empty. And it's a good thing.

Now, Islam is growing strongly, it really hurt watching this unfold. Lefties who used to be so anti-religious are now enabling muslims because 85% of muslims vote left for gibmedats

>faithful
Coming from a country which never took part in any crusade that's rich

>never took part in any crusade
wars with Turkey, wars with Sweden, wars with the Germans, wars with Moscow, Union of Brest, we had our own crusades :^)

Of course it was a meme
Our kings btfo'd Rome so they could appoint bishops themselves, and keep control of the church, instead of some faggot in Rome thinking he can have power all over europe.
Also think of Napoleon who crowned himself, he needed no pope. Now we say France was Catholic, but in fact it's not so obvious considering history

>north-eastern part is germanic/nordic

On what basis are you decreeing that the north is more "germanic" than the south ?

The South was invaded by Wisigoths and Burgudians, while East was invaded by Allemanic-Swabians. Are you implying that Franks are more germanics than the Goths-Burgudians-Allemanians-Swabians ?

So what? Its the past. You no longer are catholic. Roman Empire was catholic too long before your country was.

So isn't it true that north-east is different from the rest?

>Eupedia
>No autosomal dna test
>No Haplogroup test
>Greco roman in North
>Iberian in France

The guy(Marciamo) who made this map is a litterally a left cuck pro multiculturalism, pic related is another map he made which contradict "your" map

Anyway his maps are not grounded in genetic but in his ideology.

researchgate.net/publication/260010192_Y-chromosomal_DNA_analysis_in_French_male_lineages
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2799514/pdf/pbio.1000285.pdf

yes, it is not a mediterranean culture based on wine and olive oil (for food) but more based on butter and beer. Also the old houses are different, made to resist snow contrary to the south were the are more designed to stay fresh in summer

Catholicism is a meme in itself you know...

>Anjou
>ANJOU

Feels good to be suevi suave

>wars with the Germans
>crusades

Actually protestants are in south west France
Flemish people are catholic too

Also France being germanic genetically is a huge meme, Franks were a small part of the population and mostly the ruling class
French people (actual French people) are descended mostly from the Gauls and the Romans to some extent

I talked to a French couple a couple of months ago and they told me that some areas in France have completely lost their identity. Is this true?

>Slavs in Tróndelag

Lost all credibility right there.

Eupedia's creator summarized in four posts

True the whole Parsian region is Africa, same goes for Marseilles.
And big cities are also invaded.

I said "actual french people" desu

They had a heated (friendly) discussion about this whole migrant issue. They were super pissed.

They heavily implied we where better off being a poor country and avoiding the problem because of it.

were*

>French people (actual French people) are descended mostly from the Gauls
So isn't this french style WE WUZ Asterix? You know, nobles in Poland-Lithuania used to think they are Sarmatians from Iran

I've heard some people in Germany have runes on their tombs. Aren't I correct then?

The only thing poland has is religion. Just like all other fifth-world gopniko-slavic shitholes.

This, outside the internet they are just a bunch of dirty plumbers but online they are insufferable. Can't wait to se them invaded by Russia and crying for help

>The only thing poland has is religion
This is called identity Pierre, but I'm sure mullahs will show you what a religion is, too :^)

>Can't wait to se them invaded by Russia
Not gonna happen anymore, Poland can defend itself as in 1920 :^)

They're right

Better to be poor than being a stranger in your own country. In France shitskins are litterally the kings while we're the slaves.

kill yourself nigger

>This is called identity Pierre
Fine.
The only thing poland has is """"identity"""". Just like all other fifth-world gopniko-slavic shitholes.