Why do men sit on park benches?

why do men sit on park benches?

Because they are benches.
They're designed to be sat on.

Looks like a lot of those guys are on break from work

better than the ground

where else are they supposed to sit while their wives go shopping?

because theyre not standing around smoking weed like you you degenerate fucking leaf

>not sitting on a bench and eating lunch
comfy

why do canadians make shit threads

Because they work hard and need a break every now and then

It's relaxing. I love a good park bench sit.

I have a park opposite my office. On nice days, I go outside and just chill out with my lunch while listening to music or talk radio.

Comfy as fuck on a warm day, nice gentle breeze. Too bad that's only 1-2 days in the UK though.

from what I've seen this is far more common

To eat lunch?
To read something?
To rest their feet?
To relax?
To check their phone?
To wait for someone?
To stay out of the way?

we all just went way over the top of canadas head..

In my town its always arabs, pretty sure they're there because they dont work and this way they can spot people to rape.

And if you have sunglasses on its an easy way to perv on teenage girls

Oh snap, quick; someone call feminism.
Just look at all the manspeading going. On taxpayer property, surely this will not stand.

I do it to think about life

pretty comfy desu

so irish

Spiders are friendly if you don't try to kill them.

wow so much politics I can't even

To prove they are no racist

Why do we need to explain that to you?

nobody can, just have a seat mate

we know you fellas don't sit

I work at an outlet mall and we have a ton of benches set up outside the building. 100% of the people who sit there are beleaguered husbands/boyfriends waiting for their wives/girlfriends to end 6-hour shopping trips. We actually put the benches there explicitly for those men.

you wouldnt know it being a millenial, but some men have jobs:

and when you have a job, you have a lunch break. and when you have colleagues, you need to get away from them, even if only for a few minutes.

this is why men sit alone on park benches.

Men invented benches to sit on, men sit on benches.

Checks out honestly.

They're all cruising for men to suck their cocks

>I work at an outlet mall
making america great again I see.

In Australia we removed most public seating and payphones so big mobs of coons don't live around them. They live under bridges now

This is the most important thread of our generation

Theres not much more comfy tham sitting on a park bench to enjoy your hourly burger

Some of the greatest ideas man has ever made came from sitting on a bench.

POO IN LOO

Why do Cucknadians suck at shitposting?

I shouldn't of fuckin dropped out of med school

There is no sitting on the average park bench. The only sitting is on designated sitting benches.

Eww it looks like a catfish.

As you get older leaf, I'd say about 40 to 50 (im not there yet so I can not say with certainty) You just want to be left alone, away from your wife and children
Your wife because you've been with her 15 to 20 years and her body's not as tight as it was at 27 and also because she gave you 3 children. So the thrill is dead now its just a routine
Your kids because they're little teenage assholes now.
Your son's half a fag, he can't throw a ball and goes out on marches with Black Lives Matter
Your daughter well don't even get started on her. The little cunt is genderfluid this week, last week she was asexual and the week before you know she was blowing that pokr spic kid down the street who says hes 17 but looks 30 and you know she's doing it just to piss you off.
You're tired more everyday, your bodys getting softer and you have pain in places that you didnt know could hurt.
Your job is worthless, sure it pays the bills but were do you go after regional manager? That just a position they give average hard working guys to rot away doing easy work until retirement comes as a thank you but fuck you for all tge years making a jew richer

Thats why we have benches leaf

/thread

Someone's been watching a certain movie.

those dudes are such bitches. Just go watch a movie or stay home. Going shopping with women is not something men are supposed to do, it is just not in our souls to shop for more than 45 minutes.

I didn't ask for those feels.
>tfw I'll never even be a regional manager

Lol which one i was bored and just wrote that for the lulz or the keks

This is now a feels thread

Falling down? Im writng this before the thread refreshes

>A lazy spic
Don't you have aa bench to sleep on?

I didn't need this, today.

>implying I deserve a bench and not just the cold, wet pavement

Because they're eyeing little girls with bad intent.

I kept track last year of how much time I was outside last year, like physically put of doors.
In 2015 I was outside 8 hours the entire year.
In 34 years I have been outside less than 3 months.
Do people just go to parks? Being outside at all weirds me out

I switched to my PC, but if your the spic change it to nigger or cracker put yourself in 45yo man married with 2 kids alone on a park bench mind set
It's a man thing not a race thing or grandfathers understood it

We all secretly want a teen girl to call us daddy and sit on our laps and go home with us. We would wait for them in our basements in front of our computers but we know the astronomical chance this will happen even out in public but we can dream.

I sometimes sit on a bus bench while waiting for the bus.

Sure thing grandpa.

>and when you have a job, you have a lunch break

I wish I got a lunch break.

I work for a Union Construction Trade so I'm outside for work but I come home and get on my PC right after work
fuck outside our ancestors worked hard to get us from living out side to AC homes I'm going to appreciate it

That's how I feel. People talk about going camping but that shit seems boring as Hell. I live next to the Tn river but have never been on it because I have access to an indoor pool.
The outdoors is just boring

>That's how I feel. People talk about going camping but that shit seems boring as Hell. I live next to the Tn river but have never been on it because I have access to an indoor pool.
>The outdoors is just boring

ah, prime betacuck

but spiders aint big enuf to kill ya if they feel peckish

in my day we kept the niggers separate from us and if ya were a faggola you still got married and had kids. You did you gay shit in secret while still having a family like a real man.
That's the problem today all these poof balls running around out in the open! There's no rules anymore I tell ya
The things people wanna fuck theses days the mind knows no limit. From people in mascot outfits, to cartoon chinks, little kids! Hell I'll bet there's a guy out there who's thing is fucking a bag of week out shit.
In my day it was mouths and pussies! Or if the night was right and you and you're lady friend a a little to much ta drink and was holiday or anniversary we you could try to go for the bad aim accident and fuck her in the ass!
Now ass fucking is a middle school right of passage! This world sure has changed

>t. Google

Outdoors are for the white man

I sit alone each dinner hour at work to eat. Guys sometimes sit alone on nearby benches. Occasionally we greet each other with a brief expression which communicates our mutual understanding that life is hard and that the misery of our lives is a necessary misery.

We have a job trailer on my sites so it's a bench for me and the Carpenters, Laborers, Steel workers etc in our lunch area on benches
and if there's no trailer I just use my tool bucket as a seat

park benches are where men go to contemplate

is that blurred out manspreading on the right?

There's still a barrier between them. RACIST!!!

to avoid women and cuck leafs like u OP

To shitpost on pol while on break

Hmm, what is a Cred Forums poster doing on Cred Forums?

Pakistani co worker told me the young men make the old men leave the house when they're at work otherwise theyll rape the wives and daughters.

It's the fucking Patriarchy in action

Looks like one of those homo hangout spots. If you sit next to them for a bit then go to the public bathrooms they follow and have sex with you.

Benches confirmed jewish conspiracy

just like in my JAVs

I like to sit on benches and doze/ think

however, these days the act of simply sitting on a bench, doing nothing, is somehow abnormal; you need to be playing on a phone, reading or fidgeting in some way.

In some cases, I have had people come up to me and ask me "if I was ok" because I merely sat down on a bench for more then 5 minutes doing nothing.

Why does society shun inactivity these days?

Dubs of definite truth

looks comfy

To relax

A better question is; Why should the community provide you free resting space? This is purely out of 19th century french café tradition, it's not mandatory, if I was the mayor, I'd ban all benches and sitting apparatus.

Fuck you people.

>moments of silence, then went banana and hit mom in face and stuff

I don't know why, but that made me chuckle

I hate Union guys because they can't shut the fuck up about it.