When did you accidentially reveal your power level Cred Forums?

When did you accidentially reveal your power level Cred Forums?

>Be me, german
>Slightly redpilled girl from my class talks with the prof
She: "But if the men flee to Europe, how will this make it easier for the rest of the family to reach Europe?
>Everyone in the class starts chimping out berating her for asking such an "intolerant" question
Prof: "well you see, if the wife would flee alone she would be raped or killed by the traffickers. If the man goes first he can retrieve his wife and children."
>I'm a retard so I shouted:
"Does he pay the traffickers an anti-rape bonus or what?"
>Everyone goes silent and stares at me, class ends a second later

>Was sent to the "Tolerance officer" the next day, could explain it as an bad joke fortunally

Other urls found in this thread:

bankofengland.co.uk/research/Documents/workingpapers/2015/swp574.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commissar_Order
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The truth is, the ones with wife and children are just abandoning them, the same way they're deserting the army and their duty. The rest not from warzones were single anyway, they have no one to retrieve. Also, someone should have asked if allowing "refugees" with no restrictions has made the human trafficking industry rich beyond it's dreams. We claim to care about human right, but we reward human trafickers and economic migrants who abuse the generosity to exploit and violate human rights.

You just have to look for the angle to claim you are making an argument FOR human rights. Like when you talk about economic migrants, you speak about it as class warfare, and "as a Marxist" you are against importing people with few rights as non-citizens, enticing them through human traffickers and exploiters, only to use them to drive down wages in the country they come to.

"The whole system is an exploitative capitalist hypocrisy, masquerading as humane; we are just collecting immigrants to have terrorized laborers with less ability to organize for their rights" -- make this argument and no one can accuse you of racism. They will still try to punish you, but it makes it ten-times harder for them.

> bankofengland.co.uk/research/Documents/workingpapers/2015/swp574.pdf

>laptop hooked up onto to projector for presentation
>click attach to send my transcript of presentation to teacher
>first window that opens was my last opened memes folder
>first pic was Trump gassing Ben Shapiro

>tolerance officer

The nazis won after all.

>Tolerance officer

Only in Germany (and probably in Sweden)

>tolerance officer

>"Tolerance officer"

>>Was sent to the "Tolerance officer" the next day
>Tolerance officer

W-what?

>Tolerance officer

I have been sent to the tolerance officer too. Shit's scary, could have been expelled. I made a joke that was overheard by a SJW professor and she reported me. Luckily I could talk my way out of it like you did.

serves you right you fucking nazi.

>Tolerance officer

This can't be real, it just can't. Please tell me I'm being fucking baited.

>Tolerance Officer

u wut m8

Can confirm it exists in Sweden. Likely exists in germany too.

Sorry aus but we are this far gone.

>tolerance officer
Jesus christ.
Europe is done.

What responsibilities and privileges entail for tolerance officers?

>tolerantie agent
we're fucked in the ass

>Tolerance officer
Nice prank. We totally fell for it. I thought it was actually real for a second.

I live in Northern Ireland, so being "red pilled" here is considered to be sitting on the fence.

>tfw there's probably tolerance officers in "safe schools" here

>"Tolerance officer"

OP, tell me that isn't a real thing. I went to trade school, so aside from 22 jump street, I have no fucking idea what university is like.

A tolerance officer? Literally? Please tell me that is an exaggeration, that cant be fucking real.

That's straight from the pages of 1984.

Oh God don't remind me. I ended up stuck with three Slavs in an elevator. One of them passed gas. Cue jokes. Cue us talking about Warhammer, the Nazis and why Putin's awesome. Also they're Christian but Jews are the chosen ones.

Anyway, after about half an hour I'm on a full-on tear concerning Jews. They look crestfallen, I have no idea what I'm doing; anyway, the elevator isn't moving. We walk out of it a perceived age later shaken but as friends.

I got addicted to the experience. Now I'm called "Morpheus" and people come to me for the newest "conspiracy rumors" (hint, hint, wink, wink). I answer truthfully when they ask me things.

And the best part is that I'm even a Jew. What the fuck has this place done to me? Am I the next George Soros?

>tolerance officer
I want to make a joke but... Fuck man I'm sorry

If you had gone there you'd have had one, too.

Every state educational institution and anywhere with a trade union presence will have one. They're not called that, but they basically do that sort of thing. It's a HR position.

Before all the teenage fantasists start up about how they can say what they want at their high powered underwater welding corporate management manual labour job where only right wing Trump supporters work, no business or institution with a public presence (ie, a university or anywhere granting qualifications) can legally operate without someone to fill that role.

At my work they're from one of the unions. Some places have them as permanent fixtures.

If you work for a limited company, or went to a qualification granting institution, or worked anywhere that deals with the public, under 18s, former convicts, etc etc you will have one too.

The exceptions to this rule are in the single figures, unfortunately.

where i live nobody really cares about your powerlevel unless you're literally ben garrison, we keep politics outside of school (at least mine did), our two main political parties are in the center of the political spectrum one being slightly left and the other slightly right so you never see blue haired sjw, and we're so irrelevant that the muh refugees problem dont even affect us

I don't remember doing this because I was drunk, but about 3 years ago I was at this huge valentine's day party for singles and I started calling some Asian guy a flat faced gook and began ranting very loudly about how much I hate the Asian race as a whole (my then-recent ex girlfriend was chinese). Ironically, my half-filipino half-murrican marine buddy led me away before I pissed off an entire mob of people.

That was pretty embarrassing.

Oh and once we passed by a food truck selling Mediterranean food and the business was called Jerusalem-something. Once again I was wasted, and started calling the people standing in line good goyim dishing out shekels.to eat the consumable Jew.

Nowadays, I don't get wasted around strangers

>tolerance officer
University? Anyway that's Allies and Merkel
You want another "Fall: Weiß"?

I lost my second girlfriend that way. She was using my computer and wanted to send a friend of hers the picture of the vacation we had together. Goes to the pictures folder, sees all the shit I saved from 4chin and told me one week later that we "had to talk"

Now I keep all that shit locked away and my new gf is racist, too.

>If you work for a limited company [...] you will have one too.
Huh? I've worked at 3 limited companies and known every other employee at all of them, none of them were a "tolerance officer"

> no business [...] can legally operate without someone to fill that role
And what role is that?

No george soros is smart enough not to reveal his powerlevel. You're an autistic jew.

>tolerance officer

>tfw jews are behind Cred Forums
>tfw jews are behind the alt-right
>tfw jews are behind neo-nazis
>tfw jews are behind the stormfront
>tfw jews are behind everything

IT ALL WAS DA JOOS

that's some horrifying Orwellian thought crime shit right there.

there is redpilled then there is white trash,

you fall into the later

That wasn't a "bad joke" you gave them, it was a reality check. Wish there were required classes in universities across the globe compelling people to speak the truth.

I have total respect for you.

I booted a paki up the arse in a nightclub.

>have to take a shit
>its 4am and everyone is asleep
>decide to take a shit outside
>2 days later
>sisters bf walks the dog
>dog rolls around in the shit
>sisters bf has to spend a bunch of time cleaning my shit off their dog
>says it was a giant horse shit outside but it was too close to the house to be a horse
>mfw

>tolerance officer

God.
Is this the real word? Am I missing something?

latter*

Does the Tolerance Officer also do your PID inspections?

Can someone confirm that there are Tollerance officers in the Netherlands?

I keep having dreams where I reveal my power level

What does it mean?

Kek is speaking to you. He wants you to spread the good word to all your normie friends.

Did the tolerance officer in your school also administered the penis inspections or was it done by someone else? Just curious

>tolerance officer
Time for you to go full Bender

You make jokes but our physical trainer in high school football(female) really did have us line up outside the supply room and she inspected our penises.

She lifted my balls and pulled my foreskin back. I was half hard from it.

Every time you all make this joke I don't know how to take it.....

>be german
>whole class is bowed down praying to allah
>cough
>get sent to tolerance office where the muslim director whips me 50 times
Worst of all, I forgot my kopiah at the temple school

>Tolerance officer

how did you perform?

It's sound kind of hot imagining a female teacher inspecting a bunch of teenage cocks

I also had some kind of penis inspection when drafted for the compulsory military service. They also check your rectum

>Tolerance officer
Germans must repent for their sins against the christian kingdom of Poland

Its not real

She didn't check my rectum but she was maybe 35 years old or so and we all had to line up. Then she called us in one at a time and told us to look to the side. Then she pulled down our pants lifted our sack and then gripped my shaft and pushed back pulling back my foreskin. She held on for like 8 seconds or so then dropped it and told me to pull up my pants and leave.

I know there are hernia check but I wasn't asked to cough and don't know why she'd grip her hand around my shaft.

She was sitting on a stool so she was eye to dick level.

>Tolerance officer
Was zur Hölle...?

College I went to in California had a "Diversity Coordinator." The job paid more than any of my professors made. UC and CSU schools are so top heavy with admin.

Hat jede Uni und Hochschule. Heisst bei uns Gleichstellungsbeauftrager.

>"Tolerance officer"
I seriously hope this is just some shitty bait

Get comfy and tell of the times we showed our power level in public.

No Leafs allowed obviously.

>be me, German
sure thing Mr. Özman

Is he saying it's okay to come here and pay smugglers who are probably involved in other criminal activities? If you want refugees the government should bring them so at least we know exactly who's coming, that's how my family came. During the revolution in Hungary they were wanted by the soviets my great grandpa was fighting he got killed, great grandma and grandma lived in a refugee camp in Austria for a few months had to do a background check making sure they're healthy and Christians and not criminals or communist spies, then finally were allowed to come to Canada first by train to Germany and then on a ship to New Brunswick.

I always sing Nazi songs when I'm drunk. I can't control it so I can't drink in company anymore.

Now I even remember something concerning the actual thread issue. I worked for the public affairs department of a large company and me and my boss had this meeting with some HR manager (of course a woman) discussing how one could diversify the workforce. I really had to force myself not shouting something stupid. I actually tried to ask some questions but it was so hard to even come up with a question such a retarded pseudo-issue

>>Was sent to the "Tolerance officer" the next day, could explain it as an bad joke fortunally

If this country ever gets this cucked I'm just going to end it.

Who cares if people call you a racist, in high school I was always known as the racist guy I didn't care it just meant everyone was honest with me about how they feel

I hope you ripped the tolerance officer a new one.

>Are you trying to tell me male rape doesn't exist??? TRIGGERED. SOMEONE HELP I'VE BEEN TRIGGERED. I'M SUING THIS SCHOOL FOR PTSD. HELP

Also, this other time when I interned at an MP office I had to write a report on the current developments of ISIS (It was when the group immerged into the public sight). Really had to contain my shit. Gladly the MP was pretty redpilled for a politician though. He even wanted to write the local mosque but reconsidered it and said, that they likely won't answer anyway or just blatantly lie

I think it was a joke

that's the Alt Right's final solution as well as the logical conclusion of MGTOW

This. This is what I am doing.
t.Labour party member and Union member

Attack me all you want, I will be cutting heads off the Hydra while you shitpost

Bullshit

You deserve to die

Yeah, hahaha. 'Tolerance officer', hahaha. Don't be silly.

>friend got sentenced to sensitivity training for making fun of someone's gender pronouns
>mfw he almost got kicked off residency because of it

>doing my Hank Hill voice
>mexican co worker gives native guy some shit
>"This is exactly why we're buildin'a whall."
>shock laughs-no casualties

You asked for it all. Shut up Poland.

Why couldnt you keep józef piłsudski alive?!?!?!?!?

At work yesterday. I'm probably going to get fired.

>77
Devilish

Haha, now you have to be a roofer like me.

More like "Fall: Sheiße", Ahmed

>tolerance officer

great b8 m8

This is still a meme. For now

Y-you guys are kidding, right? The one time I revealed my power level was when my boss was reading news on the Brussels attack and I accidentally said out loud "God, I hate Muslims". He just gave me a pat on my back and said "me,too"

>tolerance officer

>be in Straya visiting fiancées family
>in car whilst Pauline Hansons speech is transmitted via radio
>they don't know I know all about her thanks to Cred Forums
>fully express my approval with what Hanson says
>they think I'm just being naive since I supposedely don't know what a vile racist she is yet

My power level is still shrouded in secrecy, but I'm edging ever closer to revealing it. My fiancée is almost redpilled. Just a little more.

>TFW Poo in loo is more based than a whole country
I am demanding that America just nukes us.

Sampson option? Maybe for the best.

I did today to my friend that lives in Germany ironically.
Posted him the pepe page on Hillary's website and then went into a diatribe on the history of pepe and how retarded the Clinton campaign is. Think I weirded him out pretty bad.

I kek'd

Anyone else revealed their power level at a family dinner?

I did, it wasn't pretty

>"Tolerance officer"

No way this is a real thing.

my gf is a feminist. she knew i was a trump supporter from the beginning. it's been tough but we mostly just avoid the subject.

Sounds like she isn't your girlfriend and you're simply having sex as the media tells you to.

Are u guys forgetting what the diversity office is?

I think most feminists simply say they are feminists to avoid the amount of shit they would recieve from the feminazis for speaking against it.

You might have gotten lucky and found one of them

The Curry Man is begging for more refugees and so is the left. Didn't Obama even congratulate our country because of our availability to receive more refugees? Anyways, I was in the 12th grade last year and in one of our classes (Economia C I believe) I was surprised at how many people hostile of SJW kikery there were. Almost everyone unanimously approved of refugee checkpoints and border control, some even flat out said they should not come here (as I said) and only one girl (who is part of PS's youth group) said we should receive more. But after that class she went to talk to me because she's very political and I managed to drop some red pills and she was shocked with the stories I told.

i would feed her little tiny red pills little by little. she'll come to the right conclusion on her own unless she's retarded. in that case better to get out anyway.

My friends never called me "The Index" for nothing.

They know I'm the guru when it comes to politics, conspiracies, world news, phenomenons and other shit.

I've redpilled them all in just about anything including jews.

Had a dream last night about arguing over trump with some random bitch.

>tfw you get called racist, xenophobic, homophobic in your dreams and in real life

>accidentially
I do it purposefully.

>Tolerance officer

Straight out of "1984" or some other dystopian shit. I want off this ride.

Pls explain.

Im visiting the UK for two weeks soon and want to check out both Irelands. Should I leave my English fiancee at her aunt's?

>Tolerance officer
This can't be real. There must have been a mistake

>"Tolerance officer"

Political comissars deserve a bullet in the neck, nothing more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commissar_Order

You know how to proceed OP

>Tolerance Officer

LOL WUT? do you have any more info about this figure, i would like to read about it so i can share it as red pills. Hows originally called in germany? Any links explaining his job?

>tolerance officer

You need to be careful with that, Germany. Accidents like that could land you in a camp, you know?

>German
>Tolerance officer
Could your people handle ANITHING without fucking fuhrer?!

Being a regular on Cred Forums I naturally want to redpill my surrounding and my parents I live with. But my autism and speech impediment makes it sound like "hurr fucking kikes and niggers" and it is kind of causing me to drift away from my dad. I am not really sure where to go from here but it doesn’t look good.

"tolerance officer"

Holy shit I would move out in a heartbeat

Blyad, I do not want to die somewhere near Salzburg due the fact that these assholes destroy Europe again.

Don't worry Ivan. We will hardly advance further Poland and Baltic countries, so we will die somewhere near Wroclaw or Riga

We are not the fucking crazed germanistan faggots!

>"Tolerance officer"
baka

Have these people even read George Orwell? Or is that a thought crime?

fucking faggots, jews dont rule europe, we dont enforce lgbt propaganda and that fucking shit, the masons/merry cans are who rule europe.
the fault is of MASONS, LUCIFERIANS, ILLUMINATI. HITLER WORSHIPPED SATAN

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

Try to influence on your abnormal brothers until they become real "germanistan"

>tfw your fiancée has been shit-testing you all along, goading you into revealing your power level so that she can humiliate you in front of her turkish girlfriends.

Hi, im a jew, fear me fags.

I'm 1/8 Jewish.
You'll never find out I am not on your side until I stab you in the back to try and pay my debt to the civilization.

Eh, some jews are pretty cool. And Spaniards even more so.

if you try to advance through here i will make personally sure you die somewhere near wroclaw

I'd mock you country for employing a tollerance officer but my country probably has this too.

Don't worry Poland. For you we have Ukrainians.
We'll just say you're the reason they're not European yet.

>tolerance officer
This may be the end of Germany. The road to hell is paved with good intentions

Repeating the year 1921 When?

We tried, they called us "nazipigs" and laughed at us...

They are beyond rescue now.

Lunch with the family. Sister's going on about how rayciss they American cops are. Wheel out stats on whites being more likely to be shot per interaction with the police, and how much damage under policing is causing to black communities. "But muh innocent black being hunted down on the news."

Went downhill from there, with her doubling down every time I pointed out an error.

Just explain them that to love and protect his nation - that's fine, but it is bad to conquer Europe