Now fuck off.

i love that song and i want to impregnate the singer

>XD

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL!

Thank you, love this song.

>Being this new
Kill yourself already, nigger.

Because most polls aren't lying about him winning at all...

The
>xD

Is a parody of the retards who post things like what is featured in his greentext.

Stop being autistic.

Won't you teach me how to love and learn
There'll be nothing left for me to yearn
Think of me and burn and let me
I don't wanna face the world in tears
Please think again I'm on my knees
Sing that song to me
No reason to repent
This is the rhythm of the night

Oh I 'member

It's weird how polls always (LITERALLY ALWAYS) rebound to put Hillary ahead a few days after Trump gets close or gets ahead.

Hillary has been doing nothing but having bad weeks, Trump hasn't done anything to lose support.

There's no explanation for this besides that the polls are faked/rigged. I invite anyone to produce a valid explanation as to why this happens.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY...

BUM BUM HOOOOLE

>being this poo

ftfy

Too be honest I sort of agree

Trump usually does something very specific that makes him lose support when he starts gaining ground

If you look at the RCP average there are several major dips

They all correspond with PR blunders, first you had the ban abortion thing on CNN, then you had the Mexican judge fiasco - I don't remember what he did last dive but he was pretty awful. This time he's done nothing. I've been eagerly awaiting what stupid fucking thing he says and then doubles down on that causes him to lose support, but he's done nothing. He's kept his mouth shut like a good boy and yet he's still losing support.

Rigged

Oh yea it was Muslim solider and his dad last time

What a disaster

CNN and other news outlets were full force on the allegation that Trump used campaign? Or foundation money for legal settlements or something. I expected a bigger drop, he's already recovering and in the polls he isn't dropping with most polls placing him above hillary. At the moment he would only be Colorado away from winning the elections and there are a myriad of formerly heavily blue states that suddenly became swing states (RI, Michigan, Wisconsin etc). I'm expecting a huge surge in favour of Trump after the debates, and if the media for once report something on the Paul Combetta and Ryan Pagliano guys then it would help greatly too