Verdict on Shiksa Goddess

what does /pol think about this mudshark?

Used to fuck black men, now she's a 'white nationalist' (FBI plant), but the woman is a fucking psycho. Check out this video of her and her burger husband, who larps as a pagan, going CRAZY over the phone like niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=YJQzxhNSa2o

Oh, she also decided to bring flat earth theory into the altright. what a fucking retard!!

Other urls found in this thread:

blindlight.org/index.php/item/562-another-community-piece-voicing-concerns-in-sinead-and-kyle-s-real-life-style-as-opposed-to-their-advocacy
soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix
twitter.com/AnonBabble

where is confirmation she is a former coal burner? Once coal burner, they lose their soul, want nothing to do with them.

too bad, some of her music is entertaining even if she is psychotic.

there are images of her lying on some beanbag getting cozy with a pavement chimp. oh she also says "my life is under threat EVERY DAY!"

ahahahaha. nobody cares about you bitch

>nobody cares about you bitch
Plot twist - Op is Shiksa. Sage.

>Shikksa having money to travel to the uk from kyle's trailer park.
>kek

Isn't recording conversations legal as long as you recording it are part of the conversations and not "sneakrecording"?

it is illegal in some states, but im not sure which states these two were in. dont they sound like fucking mentalists though?

HOW ARE YOU GONNA FIX THIS BITCH!

The nerd said in the beginning it was a federal law, so I assumed it was universal all over the US.

She stated in an interview she used to work with niggers. This doesn't mean she fucked them.

no, i dont think it is. kids a teenager, doesntreall y know. makes their tirade even more pathetic as they think their mulatto rape-baby is under threat

she definitely did. kyle probably sucks black dick too while they ponder the flat earth. lol

show me an example of girls who hang out with black guys but dont fuck them.... any time

That's not an argument, sorry friendo
You don't come to court and say shit like that and expect her to get convicted

we're not in court, we're on an image board. anyone who defends the flat earth is zog

I am not defending her theories regarding the flat earth. That has absolutely nothing to do with her relationship with niggers

why does she never show her child. most natsoc women are like "woah! look at my aryan baby!". i think its because he's part black

Yet again, shitty allegations that you can't back up. By that logic, every poster on Cred Forums is a jew because they don't show their faces

she does show her face.im wondering why we havnt seen the niglet

She did.

where? im sure we'll see mud blood there

Alleged coalburner, kike actress. She drops some good redpills but goes off the deep end with the flat earth and tree demons spirit stuff. I like that she calls out the alt-right for its degeneracy and kike nonsense, but other than that, nothing redeeming. Ignores how females have voted for the past 50 years, too.

holy shit

blindlight.org/index.php/item/562-another-community-piece-voicing-concerns-in-sinead-and-kyle-s-real-life-style-as-opposed-to-their-advocacy

"women are not to blame!"

"women vote 80% against Hofer in Austria, preventing his victory"

yeah, exactly. I'm with her that abandoning females altogether is bad (if she says that, I abandoned e-celebs for a while) because you're willingly abandoning your blood, but women do tend to be more Culturally Marxist than men. Never right wing, promoting sexual liberation (like the free the nipple, just want to make women exactly like men, sexual liberation without the consequence of men's gaze), etc.
That's why I don't follow MGTOW. I like the no hymen no diamond idea, but I apply that to my patience in waiting for the ideal woman, a traditional woman who can fulfil her role in the family.
Still waiting. Every day seems more bleak than the last but on the day I give up hope, then it's just a waiting game until I hit 30 and become an immortal wizard.

Here's a topic to discuss: pre-marital sexual intercourse is degenerate for both men and women, and we should strive to avoid such activities that fall under the hedonist lifestyle.

lol first and only time I'll say #ImwithHer

her husband also thinks polyandry is desirable. sharing pussy with nogs. no thanks!

I thought that garbage only existed on subreddits where kikes LARP to fool some goys into weird fetishes. Gross.

apparently monogomy is 'evil christianity!' and true bagans share their women lol

soundcloud.com/fashmaster/fashmaster-sinead-no-fag-mix

I HAVE THE SCREENSHOTS OF THE PING NUMBER THAT YOU'RE USING

hahahahahahah. funny as fuck. if anybody has more funny material on this bitch and the other renegadetards, post it

De nile aint just a river in Egypt boy!!

not just any nigs. rappers!

The highest achievement of the black race. She made a wise decision

iit: no evidence.

i preferred jewlie

can anyone explain why american white nationalists like to larp with names like 'axe of perun'. its very gay, and sinead runs a website for 'heathen women breastfeeding'.

Cause much to anyone's surprise, "white nationalists" in America are fucking lunatics.

If you want to save white people in America you become a patriot and stop mass migration. Advocating "white homelands" and paganism will just get you rightfully laughed at.

>implying Hofer won't win
The election was a due over because of irregularities; Hofer stand to win the election.

>If you want to save white people in America you become a patriot and stop mass migration. Advocating "white homelands" ... will just get you rightfully laughed at.

muh civic nationalism

Why is the leaf always so wimpy?

wait, you are a believe in a massive white bagan empire

Tree worshiping is nonsense, but there's no reason why we should have to tolerate massive amounts of non-whites in countries that were founded by whites anymore than chinks should have to tolerate non-chinese or japs should have to tolerate large amounts of non-japanese.

I'm not satisfied with just stopping mass migration because it's already bad enough that we could stop all immigration right now and it would still be hell on earth to live in many parts of our own countries. There needs to be mass deportation.

i agree with that, but the white countries are not all going to join together

I don't know why you asked me, but I'll bite.

As I see it, most whites who "larp" are trying to reclaim a cultural form of spirituality that is as distinct as possible from the monotheistic desert trilogy of Christianity, Islam, and Judaism.

Kinda like the dindu WE WUZ KINGS crap, except there's actual historical validity to it.

I think it's a good idea, but perhaps not a good implementation. We need a modernized exclusive faith system for whites, since cultural heritage is apparently "cringy" if you're a white person.

But it's okay for all the other races to have culturally and racially homogenous nations and belief structures?

Anyone know why that's okay, but it's socially unacceptable for whites to want the same?

because like it or not, Christianity is the homogenous belief system now.

Also, China's Buddhism came from abroad. so did Iran's Islam. muhh pagan religions were weak. they barely even made civilization in the north and behaved like gypsies.

Christianity is in decline in the West. A racially homogenous belief system is necessary to stand against the ignorance and barbarity of Islam. I agree with you that European paganism amounted to little, but Greco-Roman paganism shows that pagan belief strucutres aren't necessarily culturally fruitless.

Also, my point was more that whites aren't "allowed" to express desire for a unified culture along racial lines, whereas it's much more acceptable for other races to do so

>Christianity is in decline in the West

> coincidentally, the West is in decline in the West

I don't think it's a coincidence. It's a vacuum that needs to be filled. And Islam will fill it, unless there is some bulwark in a cultural consensus about a belief structure. Christianity is at odds with where the western world is heading. The Pope developing a foot fetish isn't going to fix it, and culturally, people arent in tune with an ideology that can't adjust to modernity and whites innate values.

>immigration meme jumps from 1790 immigration policy to 1952 policy
american education system is literally built for you ''''''''''''''''whites'''''''''''''''' maybe it's best for you to stop ''running '' the country and let asians take charge

Fuck off kike.

She fucks blacks and believes in the "flat earth" theory.

What the fuck is happening?

All these people are fucking psycho
give some context ..?

she's in a picture with a negro. since most of Cred Forums have never been in a picture with a woman except their relatives, they think it means they must have had sex.

>Greco-Roman paganism
Enjoy your boyfucking, rampant homosexuality and women being complete whores. Fucking NAMBLA would fit right in with greco-roman paganism you dumbass.

>every poster on Cred Forums is a jew because they don't show their faces
Hahaha.... yeah. That would be hilarious... Us, not being goyim.

she and her husband are psychos. They had a mulatto baby with a black rapper and want some kind of polyandry neopaganism to take over europe.

they got it into their heads that the teenagers they talk to were pranking their website, so went psycho on them and threatened to kill them.

also, they believe the earth is flat. literally.

Nice cherry picking.

also they think zog is literally everyone

What the fuck?

Are they trolling ?

>finding flaws in a religions morality is cherry picking
congratulations, you're fucking retarded. pic related is what most Cred Forums pagan's are, which is probably only 1% anyway. vast majority are leftist faggot hippies whining about how "oppressive" Christianity is toward their sexuality or some other nonsense.

>now she's a 'white nationalist' (FBI plant), but the woman is a fucking psycho.
Worse: She is a flat Earther

no, just listen to them on that call. Shiksa has mental problems, obsessed with the idea someone is threatening her niglet.

And Kyle Hunt pretends to be a tough guy when he got a degree in dancing! hahahah

Pale Jew Dot conspiracy

>Deliberately ignoring the beneficial contributions of a religion by overrepresenting the negatives

No, user. You are the leftist.

i think the flat earth thing proves renegade are faggot operatives for fbi

If you've ever listened to any of her renegade shows you'd know that all she does is just shit talk people in the alt right and call every guy (Richard Spencer, Jared Taylor, etc.) a closeted faggot. She even trashes the people at Red Ice after they had her on their show.

She sees like she has more fun shitting on other people than actually being productive.

i hope her and her niglet get doxxed. shes pathetic and so is effeminate kyle