Are there any Italbros or Italian-Americans who took the DNA ancestry test?

Are there any Italbros or Italian-Americans who took the DNA ancestry test?

I'm 75% Northern Italian and the Southern 15% is blue eyes-blond hair (which implies Norman ancestry).
Anyway I'm scared I would be more than 4% skittle or google. That would be a huge confidence drop, but I'm curious about some unexpected Jewish ancestry which would be a huge confidence boost.

Help me take a decision, fellows.

Other urls found in this thread:

italicroots.lefora.com/topic/9/My-DNA-results
worldbulletin.net/ottoman/137222/a-forgotten-turkish-village-in-italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

B

E

Dude, don't worry. Your mirror tells you everything you need to know.

Sorry Hellasbro we weren't under Turkish rape domination for over 600 years, I still have hope.

My wife is from Napoli and we are doing her DNA test and we are both curious about hers. Her family says they have a lot of spanish blood but I think there has to be some arab too. My wife is very pale with reddish brown hair but her family is dark and her dad could look like a terrorist if he grew a beard.

I did my test and am mostly Scandinavian and the rest British and Irish but her skin is as pale as mine but a different shade. I keep fucking with her and telling her she is going to have sub Saharan dna.

>My wife is from Napoli
Excellent choice burger friend. I'm sure you already noticed her aversion towards feminism and american cuckoldry.
Now learn the fucking language and uncuck yourself for good

She absolutely hates americans and our culture. They have all been trying to get me to learn Italian for over a year now but I have been too lazy. If I was in Italy sure but I am in the US and she speaks perfect English.

And yea she doesn't believe in Feminism at fucking all. I am not allowed to do anything in the house when it comes to cleaning but she does let me cook sometimes. She likes my cooking and so does her family.

>terrone
>proud of being the historical catholic cuck of Italy

kys

Belarus trash even talking... back to your commie shed.

>skittle
i like this one

I bet she also teaches the kids how to steal

I haven't, but try checking out some anthropology forums though, often they have sections where people post their results.
An Italian example:
italicroots.lefora.com/topic/9/My-DNA-results

>italicroots.lefora.com/topic/9/My-DNA-results
thanks famalam

>Southern
you definitely have nigger blood

>confidence drop
Wow. Why are you such a faggot? Why the fuck would that make any difference to you?

Because skittle/google blood is proof of an intellectual inferiority which is not caused by circumstances (eg didn't sleep enough) but by genetics.

So every time I would fail a test or make mistakes I would blame that google part of me, eventually ending up hating myself.

This is why I'm scared and I probably won't take it. 15% Southern is too much and forum has a lot of Southern data which averages on 15% NWest African per pure Southern Italian.

sorry 25%, I mistyped.

The further you are from Nigger lands the whiter you are. It's simple.

>15% NWest African per pure Southern Italian
what? where are you getting that?

hey snow nigger italy is the only white country competing against asia in the countries by IQ list

>I mistyped.

It's the goog genes. Get yourself some DNA Force.

Sorry I fucked up the numbers in that post. It's

>25% Southern is too much
>5% NWest African

PLS NO

You definitely have some north African ancestry, but that's to be expected from Mediterranean people. I'm literally 100% European but some of my ancestry comes from northern Africa and the middle east because I have less than 1% southern European ancestry

Tell me Italian famalam, how are the women in Friuli-Venezia Giulia?

I was thinking it would be a nice place to find a wife.

picture unrelated.

I'm not familiar with the region, I assume being northerners they are more culturally "modern" so to speak, which is a codeword for cucked. Still, they are probably quite more traditional than your average anglo woman.

>anglo
heh heh you're speaking to a hapa my friend.

Everything above Bologna is good, anything below it is third world. Don't fall for the south is uncucked meme, they're brazil tier.

uhm I assume the women you have to deal with in Canada are culturally pretty Canadian though, no?

No I live in Vancouver, it's either chinks, or Indians or ultra progressive liberal women (which are mostly Anglo I guess), oh and you have your minority of Native Americans and mixed Natives but it's just best to stay away from them.

Thank you.

bump

we carry moors and jewish genes, you are fucked OP

sheeeeit

Retard. Southern Italians are already literally genetic closer to "skittles" than they are to even Spaniards (yes even Spaniards), so you worrying you have "skittle DNA" doesn't make sense to begin with.

>Don't fall for the south is uncucked meme
worldbulletin.net/ottoman/137222/a-forgotten-turkish-village-in-italy

Who cares? I'm italian too and swarthy. Anglo bitches love it. We are the real masterrace. Whites are cucks anyways. They have small pink penises. Also how the hell did an italian end up in belarus?

t. Calogggero
Pay taxes