Woman Interviewer: Did you know the US is one of the only countries that doesn't set drug prices?

>Woman Interviewer: Did you know the US is one of the only countries that doesn't set drug prices?

>Shkreli: As a successful pharmaceutical stock trading multi-millionaire, I can honestly say I had no idea

@ 13:45 in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=2PCb9mnrU1g

Women were a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.plos.org/workinprogress/2012/01/25/how-much-money-do-drug-companies-pay-the-fda/
scientificamerican.com/article/cost-to-develop-new-pharmaceutical-drug-now-exceeds-2-5b/
youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc
statista.com/statistics/233971/top-25-pharmaceutical-corporations-by-us-sales/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's with the influx of Shkreli threads lately?

Twitter not enough of a narcissistic supply for you Martin?

cheeky cunt
also
>can't even play 2 moves of chess without dropping a pawn
dropped

Saw Martin at a Starbucks in Manhattan looking desperate to be recognized some time ago. Was sad.

Isnt them not setting drug prices a good thing?
Market equilibrium and all that shit

This guy is a disgusting freak. The interviewer is not besser. They were both a mistake.

wow she is ugly

Do you think they fuggd

Of course, but when it costs 10bil to get a drug through the FDA they need to charge a lot to make money. Molyneux did an interview with some guy about pharma, I recommend it

I continue to ask Martin if he banged this chick. I swear he did.

blogs.plos.org/workinprogress/2012/01/25/how-much-money-do-drug-companies-pay-the-fda/

Did you know that our high prices are subsidizing those who fix them? Would be fun to see who looses meds if we fixed the prices.

who cares
there are probably dozens of people in your friends circle who fugged and you would never know

>run clinical trials that take what, 10 years?
>only 10% of drugs get approved
It aint cheap bringing a drug to market in the US user, dont kid yourself

Jokes on you fag, I dont have friends

>Tfw Americans foot the bill for mandated by law low drug prices elsewhere and thrid world nations who cannot pay anything pennies.
This is what happens when you fuck with market forces someone always pays

This also doesn't help either

Yeah... it only hurts ObamaCare.
Notice the drug in question is used for HIV, so his target demographics is rich faggots and those that insure them

It's pretty much a drop in the bucket for big pharma. Cumulative costs for 2012 were what? Maybe half a billion? Which they will make back easily with any single drug that actually gets passed. You're delusional m80

You really showed him, dude.
Wanna be friends?

absolutely not and that is an insult to martin, please promptly leave this thread.

scientificamerican.com/article/cost-to-develop-new-pharmaceutical-drug-now-exceeds-2-5b/
You're out of your fucking mind if you think billions of dollars is a drop in the bucket for anyone

This is the most based shkreli video in existence

youtube.com/watch?v=lI9jywQ4cgc

well you have now

sp how was your day Jorge

statista.com/statistics/233971/top-25-pharmaceutical-corporations-by-us-sales/

It's still nowhere near a drop in the bucket. I get your point, but you're over exaggerating.

>wearing a "Google chem trails" t shirt just to fuck with vice
Genius.

lol Found a woman shorter than him.
Martin is great.

We both are. Agree to disagree.

Silly spaniard, here we're all friends ^_^
Cred Forums is a board of peace :3

He's obviously gayer than the people who need to buy his product

JIDF shilling for one of their own

>garbage ppl
put it in the trash

Look at those tipsy glassy eyes she has on towards the end. You just know they fugged.

No VICE news is a mistake. A hijacking of a alternative narrative.

He isn't exaggerating though. You just seem to not think the company has a right to the money it made

HA! Jokes on you I don't have a friend circle!

"One of the only" isn't a valid expression. She should have said "one of the few."

Actually, never mind. It is a valid expression, it's just not very descriptive.

You're right but I don't care enough--you got the point.