Hillary supporter in company truck steals Trump sign and pisses in his yard

Hillary supporter in company truck steals Trump sign and pisses in his yard.

Calling all redditors, we need to do some investigation and get him fired.

youtube.com/watch?v=2r3OuMFjoMI

Other urls found in this thread:

wowpoolandlawn.com/
wowpoolandlawn.com/contact.html
youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw
youtube.com/watch?v=L99uWHS5KHU
youtube.com/watch?v=JPTL8hMnues
youtube.com/watch?v=lq6Q6Ulh0DI
wowpoolandlawn.com
homeadvisor.com/rated.WowPoolLawnService.33767815.html
wowpoolandlawn.com/
tropicalnews.com/stolen-truck-trump/breaking.html
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html
web.archive.org/web/20160304180918/http://wowpoolandlawn.com/
archive.is/iRKNS
ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html&page=10#i62118332
google.com/search?q=wow pool and lawn
homeadvisor.com/write-a-review/33767815/
yellowpages.com/naples-fl/mip/wow-pool-lawn-service-inc-464389050?lid=464389050
manta.com/c/mt47s1j/wow-pool-lawn-service-inc
nationalreview.com/article/432826/donald-trump-scandals-business-failures-roundup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypa

He's based as fuck. Why are you being mean to him, OP?

bump

HI CTR

here's the hi-res

Location?

t. CTR

Already contacted them :^) I doubt they'll fire him but I don't give a shit, it's a disgusting thing to do

>WOW
How original...

get the fuck out of here mohammed

Also

wowpoolandlawn.com/

Just in case you wanna know

Where did this happen?

There's the truck.

>Waaahhhh someone supports Hillary
You should leave you're mom's basement for once in your life.

What a cunt

So they're mexishits.

How long untill some true american shoots one of these thieves?

I opened it for the pissing. Where is the pissing?

You stupid fucking nigger, this isn't Cred Forums. Threads that get replies implies.

you're probably going to die of old age, slowly and painfully.

If they don't then go after them since they employ people to steal and vandalize yards

>actually supporting hillary

even complete normalfags think you're a fucking retard

>pool and lawn services

Well... you can narrow it down to Mexicans, Cubans, or Mexicans.

Normalfags support Hillary. Only racists, underagefags and hipsters support Trump.

>wowpoolandlawn.com/contact.html

that fucking webm

wtf is wrong with white people?

someone call that number and complain

Now is the time for some real-life CSI on that license plate

Hugo Aguilar

Here you go:

wowpoolandlawn.com

>Someone commits a crime but it's fine when Hillary supporters are involved
Here is a (you) and never come back.

I bet you're an aiu drone

The side of the truck says:
>WOW Pool (and) Lawn Service
>2.3.9 9.6.3 4.1.1.3

Thank PeterNo0ne for finding it

If this was a Trump supporter stealing and pissing on a Hillary sign, Cred Forums would be praising them. I'm just acting like you guys.

>Hurrrrrrrr
>mom's basement

No, see, that would be you. Conservative people actually go out and work for a living and live on their own after trade school or college or whatever. It's you autistic fucking reddit neets that sir around jacking off to pictures of cartoon children and shitpost all day.

It's you that are the loser, not me. Stop projecting your insecurities about yourself onto others, ya fucking loser. Get a job and actually contribute to society you fucking obese pimple faced parasite

submitted

Crackhead Clinton sent him check out her mug shot.

youtu.be/Wc84nEfA1vw

Ok loser

it's called courage. the same thing that got us into space, funny you should use that pic. nigger.

you mad
Did I hit too close to home?

youtube.com/watch?v=L99uWHS5KHU

KIKEBOOK profile.php?id=100000477866358&fref=ts

found the kid senpaitachi.

Man's name is alan gomez

fb .com/hugo.aguilar.167

>IF
If that ever happened. This would imply there is some kind of justice in this world.
But also implying that there are people dedicated enough to put up a Hillary sign and that doesn't happen either.

Your shitlords are behind the curve on this one.

WOW Pool & Lawn Serv ice, Inc.
181 31st ST. N.W. | Naples, FL 34120
Phone: 239 -963-4113 | Fax: 866- 250-6494
[email protected]
Office Hours: Monday - Thursday; 9AM-4PM, Friday; 9AM-3PM

They already figured it out over on liveleak.

People that don't agree with my politically correct assumption are basement dwellers, assuming black people being criminals (which is statically proven, to the extent I'm referring), DATs RACSSIS!

>be me
>ride through shitty neighborhood
>lock doors

Shitty neighborhood just happens to be filled with blacks (despite DEY WAZ KANGZ AND SHIT)... Guess I'm racist.

nice camera

No, I just find it hilarious that your projecting so much.

You mad I own my own home?
You mad that I'm sitting in bed with my white wife?
You mad that I have a job?
You mad that I'm much more successful than you?
You mad Trump is going to win?

I think it's yes to all of it

Apparently he doesn't work there, but he's a relative of someone who does, he borrowed the car or some shit.

start searching for his relatives lads

profile.php?id=100000477866358&lst=100004091088604%3A100000477866358%3A1474721245&sk=friends&source_ref=pb_friends_tl

Kek. Is this the guy delivering an apology letter?

youtube.com/watch?v=JPTL8hMnues

That was quick. Took us all of 2 minutes to get this faggot. Thank god for HD cameras

I'm starting to wonder if the NEET shaming is just another Jewish propaganda trick to enforce materialism and cowardice. Why would you come here and scream at people for being here? You're here too. Who's paying you to be here?

youtube.com/watch?v=lq6Q6Ulh0DI

Good catch!

MAGA

I've signed them up for Trump's mailing list.

What do now?

Florida

conquer everything... nothing left to do, but conquer self.

>hey guiz bet my facebook would really like to see me rather than live streaming my death.

I got a good feeling this is one of the guys, he confirmed works there.

KIKEBOOK.com/hugo.aguilar.167?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

Yes, I am jealous of you're tiny apartment, morbidly obese white trash wife, your job at Mcdonalds and me not being delusional enough to think Trump will win. Also, you're probably some guy in his 40s yet you still go on the internet and argue with people. LOL

>9AM-3PM
confirmed for mexican

wow pooland lawn

No, britbong. We have much higher standards than that. Fuck off and go play in /hm/, faggot.

What if it's the owners family? Who borrows a company car to drive his relatives in the middle of the night?

>get him fired

grow up. you're as bad as a trigglypuff

God damn it was probably his massive balls that threw him off balance.

The kid who Drove it is the first kid I linked, Alan Gomez, he said he was with his friends.

He said that the employees weren't involved, but that sounds highly dubious to me.

This bitch also works there, same senpai, friends with alan, and is the VP

I like your opinion and the fact that you don't matter (can't vote).

You buttangry GB will be cucked by Trump?

He's going to win fam0... I'm a registered Democrat and voting for the guy. Also, I'd like to add they have pestered the fuck out of me to vote in polls. They are desperate as fuck. Even the system can't stop Drumpf.

Here is young Alan taking sexual advantage of his young friend danny.

Confirmed CTR shill

>VP

Go figure. Nothings going to get done. But, maybe we can get the cops involved. Didn't he technically commit a crime?

Hey man, saying offensive things online is highly illegal in the UK, and you are being offensive so I suggest you stop before you have your freedom of movement revoked.

good thing you dont have a tiny apartment though amirite xDDDDD

>we had to scour the Internet to find an actual irl Hillary supporter
>he's Muslim
Pottery.

Alan really cares about the important issues.

The difference between the Left and the right is this
>Left
Fires people for exercising their freedom of speech or something they disagree with
>Right
Fires people for theft and vandalism

These two are not different sides of the same coin abdul

:( Alan is too insecure to show his full beaner features

>unironically supporting either one

The funny thing is that guy might very well be the owner of the company "Yeah thanks for reporting me but I'm the owner so nothing will happen LOL"

>Liberals should be immune to consequences
They have to get a dose of their own medicine. People like you just encourage their faggotry to continue.

Here's one of the others in the truck

I don't think anyone cares about his job, he committed a crime, and he will be punished

>implying free speech and property damage deserve the same punishment

as opposed to arresting them, because property damage is a crime?

I live in Naples what should I do? Go to, Pool Cleaner Beaner HQ, and make awesomely big scene for my awesomely anonymous internet friends?

I'm glad that was a chute.

I wouldn't do that

>underagefags
hehehe

I'm an Atheist. I don't believe in any of these stupid cuck religions.

>discouraging faggotry
by becoming a faggot

well played

What is wrong with them? The fact that they take credit for something a single person does, like that webm.

(239) 963-1133?

Well it's theft of property, and trespassing, also destruction of property since he no doubt destroyed it. So yes

good catch lad.

I think I found the home of Alan P Gomez

1138 Gordon Ave.S
Naples, Florida 34108

When's the last time that happened, though?

Are you asking me if vandalism is a crime?

Yes matter just spontaneously came into existence. Nothing turned into everything...

and they say believing in an omnipotent sky wizard is stupid...

>I'm a relative sir
Probably the brat son.

(239) 963-4113!

They have a contact form.

The guy driving the big truck at night with all the stuff written on it probably owns the business

With a history of mental illnesses dating back to 1986, no one by any stretch of even the most twisted inagination could ever consider me "normal," let alone a "normfag."

>> Despite my degree of mental illness, I can still see through that duplicitous bitch's veil of deceit. What's YOUR excuse?

I'd like to be able to write "Goddamn stupid people" but the total fact ignorance such as yours is manufactured on a regular basis convinces me God can have nothing to do with whatever afflicts your broken soul. I would like to pity you, but even if I were capable and interested doing so my own admittedly limited conscience would never allow me to do so.

If I could bestow an actual physical curse on anyone in this world, it would be upon you, and the curse would be: until the election of Trump, every time you try to speak or in any other fashion try to contaminate the rest of us with your completely demented support and ideology of that wretched satanic hag the Dems are trying to force-feed us as our messiah (and we all know 'it' will only perpetuate the catastrophic and failed policies of POTUS Nobamasiah and far worse), you would first be forced to spit out a human penis.

Considering the type of die-hard fan you clearly are, I would trade ten years of my life to simply enfage you in a debate on this topic just to see how tall that pile of peckers could grow in just 5 minutes of debating.

Have a nice day.

I don't claim to know how the universe started. And frankly, I don't care.

Thanks, boyo, and nice digits

No way a Pool Cleaner Beaner is affording anything on Gordon Drive hahaha. That is where jew millionaires live. Beaners arent allowed unless they are pushing a mower.

Well he was born in 1996

I love the shit they post on their walls, all this fucking balsy proud "WE IZ ILLEGALS AND FUCK U LEL" bunch of shit. They brag that they're here illegally, like it's a fucking prize they won for their race. All this LA Raza shit. They declare war on us, and the bourgie fucks that run this country let them do it as long as it makes a profit for their donors.

>calling a based bong edgy
get the fuck out of my country

Holding yourself to a higher moral standard and refusing to use certain weapons against your enemies because you're "the bigger man" when they have absolutely no trouble in using every single filthy underhanded tactic in the book against you is retarded and only hinders your own cause.

Thanks doc.

Called and asked if they could patch up the two holes in my lawn from where some dirty spic pulled out my yard sign.

submit footage to local PD

on second examination you're right

:( he marked it as home on his FB for some reason, maybe he works at that residence a lot?

So he's legally an adult? Wew lads. Yep, that public urination -> sexual offender database thing may be a bunch of bullshit, but them's the breaks.

They get mad at feels we get mad at reals, deal with it wanker

NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT NYPA FAGGOT

Cred Forums is not an activism board go fuck yourself with your stupid fucking raids

>poo
>land
really makes you think

wowpoolandlawn.com

>pooland
what did they mean by this?

That's actually a very good point I haven't considered.

Lel this wetback might be really fucked

I thought this only applies when the person is relatively innocent and hasn't committed a crime

Doing Gods work user

btw lads the company

it has a Fax: 866/250-6494

Do what must be done, we need to teach them memes.

Why do Mexicans forget about the Mexican American war and the treaty that granted that land to the US?

We kicked their ass and paid THEM for all the laid they claim is rightfully Mexican.

why are they so mean ?

>866/250-6494
why I am getting a bowlcut

They don't give a shit. Didn't Plato talk about what happens when a tyrant grows so scared of his own people, he hires foreigners to be his guards and allies against his own people?

Remember what the result was?

dang, dad is going to be pissed at his wife's son

are they legal residents? maybe we should contact ICE

they shouldn't be allowed to terrorize people like this

just this morning, dug about a 4 foot ditch in my front yard and accidentally dropped a glass pane in there and it broke. I tried to hammer it back together, but that failed, so there are nails down there too.

I covered thing with a green tarp bc it looks unsightly. Wouldn't you know, it's right in front of my Trump sign!

Hope to God no one falls in... would be a tragedy if someone trespassing in my yard ends up with a face pull of glass and a body full of nails.

Don't use what you don't understand

This

Mate shut the fuck up. You're embarrassing us. Go have a cup of tea and chill out.

Report to police for theft

You are still motivated by feels.

Pol is a safe space too.

Y'know, you guys are seriously all big assholes. Politically incorrect discussion is one thing, but trying to destroy a guy's life by calling up all his family, work, etc...

They guy obviously deserves some punishment for vandalism, but can't the legal system handle that?

>reddit

Keep it believable they don't just autopost

Isnt laying a trap illegalin yankeestan?

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>calling people destroys their lives

Problem is, only leftists are assblasted by free speech and free thought and actively seek to suppress it.

Make a loop of black paper that runs all night.

This kind of thinking lost us the culture war.

Fuck these people.

Cred Forums really doesnt have to do anything this time, this is going viral

Anyone who truly cares for this guy isn't going to cease caring after this event. This guy is going to have thoughts of Donald J. Trump every day for the rest of his life though.

I think that's hilarious.

Obviously not a Muhammed, he did not wash his hands or penis after pissing.

404 here

I don't have access to a fax. If anyone does I'd highly advise something like that.

For now though it's time to break their shitty little website.

Winrar.

well the owner is definitely aware now
that or they hit some data limit on their site

Leftist destroying people lives and carriers only because they don't agree with them are apparently fine.
And now you have people trying to cause annoyance to that vermin even tho little shit commit a crime and never will pay for it.
There have to be consequences before it escalates.

>this is a safe space
Safe spaces are a social construct

What did you write user ?
Link ?

what browser is that?

(239) 963-4118 ?
here is company link: homeadvisor.com/rated.WowPoolLawnService.33767815.html

ctrl + f the thread, it's been posted multiple times.

Let's work INS angle, I'll bet that company is employing illegals.

looks like brave

currently blocks ads and trackers, but looks like they're going the adblockplus route and letting advertisers pay them to get through

If we cause ENOUGH trouble they will fire.

>Leftist destroying people lives and carriers (CAREERS)
Totally not fine either. Internet harrassment campaigns like this are why people hate the left now. Should they also start hating alt-right for the same reason?

Oh shit that's in my area code.

A pool company in Florida hiring illegals?

Heaven forbid.

Yeah, what kind of retarded trump supporter would steal a Hillary sign?

That's like a 15 minute drive perhaps more depending traffic here. This area is a huge on Trump. I don't see how they can even stand to live here.

i like the idea of fucking with a fax machine, but i think most faxes now actually go to email now. Thats been my experience. i don't understand why we still have fax numbers...

Tell me that guy is shitting

Fax screenshots of webm then a page explaining how destruction of yard signs is a federal offense with minimum 1 yr

It's not fine. But it's a leftist, SJW method. Call it out whenever it happens, but don't adopt these tactics as your own.

go figure shitty websites don't prevent sql injects.

we dun good lads.

Please if someone can fax, be a dear
(866)-250-6494

This. He's a libcuck literally living in Trump county. Also pic related, what the fuck?

QT

Me too lets put Trump bumper stickers on the company trucks.

is it bad if i live on my own but i didnt go to college or a trade? am 20 but work at a gas station as an assistant... send help, killary is gonna ruin my cozy life

Somebody got dominoes warming up the ovens?

Invade Mexico again.
Annex it and declare 51st state
Build wall right where they want it.

makes sense check the reviews here

Oh go figure fucking hispanics. Usually the ones that are running businesses around here are based.

That's the truth. Besides FGCU/FSW or some school I haven't seen nor heard of any leftist cuck shit.

I have some Cruz and Bernie stickers left that might cause a triggering too we could use.

that is a bernie supporter, you retarded cuck

The AI needs to learn to identify airplanes so it can take out our air support during the coming Machine War.

Thats a beufort user, not a fuck.

Do spaniards care about their american rape babies?

>wowpoolandlawn.com/
Hahaha those cowardly spics
This pretty much confirms the owner was in on it

>PooLand Lawn
Have Indians started designating shitting lawns now?

Look how he prances around. Obviously a faggot.

Where'd you find this footage of Jeb's wife?

they actually fucking came back? what the fuck is wrong with these people but than again Im guess they are spics

Poor Yeb!

Is not a trap you dumb paki, is a gardening accident.

A high voltage hidden wire connected to that yard sign... would be an improvisation and a fire hazard.

Meme worthy post user!!

No, as long as it's on his own property, it's perfectly legal. This is true in all 50 states.

lol that is a lie

>Make America Mexico again.

Stupid spics don't know that Mexico is technically in America already.

I did some local sleuthing. This guy who did this is living out of an apartment on White Blvd. Litteraly section 8 niggerville. Hahaha. Ill keep digging.

>wowpoolandlawn.com/

when he paused i though he was going to take a shit

don't be a cunt share the info, it's faster that way.

This is why the left is so strong.
If they have no morals, you either get on their level and fight on a level playing field, or you somehow(?) make them virtuous - which is impossible because the very ideology they operate under.

I like you.

>Using company property to commit theft
>Not fire worthy

I heard that WOW pool and lawn was heavily involved in the Florida drug trade.
> I bought cocaine from the owner of the company!

Lol. Pls be real.

>> as long as they profit...

Such is politics.

>>PROTIP: want to know which politician you can trust the most?

>> whomever died most recently; they're no longer able to infect humanity with their lies and haven't been in hell long enough to learn new tricjs with which to fuck over mankind.

they had their chance, its out time now

>Britcucks defending crimes
Found the goatfuckers

I have family that works local Naples news. This has been forwarded to them. Its already in motion.

Yea that's illegal Breh. If you have a dangerous pit in your yard it needs to be fenced off and labelled. It doesn't matter if they were trespassing or not.

Post reviews of the company on yelp which detail this incident and link to the video. A couple of those and it's over. That's what the leftists do.

wtf, I am voting for Trump now.

We have burrowing owls down here in Florida and you can't touch them last I checked. Enjoy those ankles.

I don't want people stealing shit from my lawn. You know he doesn't see his own fault and will do this again. You have to enforce the law on that person but if police won't do it you have to act.

This. Don't make up a bunch of infantile stories. The facts are damaging enough.

>Disrupting the political process isn't reason enough to spam him with Mormon literature and Domino's pizzas

Fuck off ahmed

But Cred Forums is Donald trumps personal army

goes to voicemail, fill up their inbox people

Down here I've seen people yelling at folks who use EBT all the time in parking lots. Pretty brutal round here if you don't have a job and take care of your shit.

And indecent exposure. Make him a registered sex offender.

(but then most mexican males are pedos, rapists and peter wavers anyway)

Peter waving is fun though

Trump pissed on a dead American's family and American POWs. What's wrong with pissing or shitting on a Trump supporter's lawn. Trump supporters are traitors and support ISIS because that's what ISIS and terrorists do: desecrate American heros.

wow poool and lawn is prob a drug front if they are 404d online call dea and let them know

Nah. Just basement dwelling NEET hackers on steroids doing it for lulz.

No one has ever seen a Hillary sign so we will never know

wtf is peter waver?

Turns out the truck was stolen.

tropicalnews.com/stolen-truck-trump/breaking.html

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Lads he's from my County (collier) and butt mad that we're forever red. Trump bumper stickers aren't rare here. T Bonita and Naples resident

We should send this story to the local papers. That will do him in

>Implying Kahn isn't a paid Shillary shill who uses his connections as an immigration lawyer to bring more foreigners into the US.

Senpai

Isn't fucking with signs like that illegal as fuck?

i-i-is dat a meggikan intellectual?

>'american'

Can someone please translate this from Arabic?

Story is down

Live down here and never heard of that mexishit news site

Do it, user. No one else will

>He's based as fuck.
Who told you that?

Literally pissing on the political beliefs of the people who put money in your wallet and the food on your table.

How stupid are these fucks?!

I suppose you like going to Arlington with Trump and pissing on the graves of our heroes too.

yes. which means we can fuck with him for this.

That would be Black Lives Matter terrorists doing that

>> yes, eye an gellous of yore tiny apartment.

Isn't it about time for all you camel jockies to meet for another chanting prayer session?

forbidden/not found

He's probably a butthurt Remain voter

never even looked at his name you fucking mong

Lol they're fucked now.

So thieves are fine in your book ya
Someone calling you a nigger like you are online is bad I bet to you

Bernie supporter.

>ambiguous race
>wearing pajamas
>tendies grease on fingers
That's obviously a Bernie supporter

>Let's work INS angle, I'll bet that company is employing illegals.
obama has told ICE to back off any deportation.

>implying liberals haven't literally spit on service members!

Hillaryious how they try to spin the facts too!

You're a voice of reason shining through the darkness.

Here is a you for you. Very nice post.

>Calling all redditors
Fuck off.

How many people here live in Lee County what?

Confirmed. Sending supplies.

My family works at local naples news. Its already happening my anonymous internet friend.

Anyone who disagrees with this is a fag and needs to gtfo

:)

I'm still waiting for the butthurts to recover from the shock of the reality check and start attacking me...

fuck you google skype shill, dont ruin it

I completely hope your post was 110% sarcasm.

RIP

I'm calling bullshit on this right now. Easy way for them to say it wasn't their employee so they don't lose business and have to fire someone their hardest working illegals.

Lee County is based county. I wish we werent named for a jew loving wasp. Fucking colliers.

It's does no good to hold the high ground like we have and not use the lefts dirty tricks if you lose

Do American houses even have fences?

Thank you based user

Hillary was anti gay until it suited her political purposes

Oh, but you're too young to know that!

there's no way people are this dumb

>get caught driving a business vehicle

so how far are you guys gonna ruin them?

This needs to go to the cops fucking scum

Not usually in the front anymore. Mostly in the back for privacy or pets. Unless it's an older house a fence around your front yard just looks odd. Most front yard fences wouldn't be that high and someone could still get to the signs.

Back to Mexico suits me just fine.

You are awesome

They ruined themselves, reporting them is just the catalyst for faster happenings

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Docs, Exposing More Corruption

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/

"This Is An Absolutely Corrupt Process" - Clinton's Deleted Emails Won't Be Released Until After The Election

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec

Clinton created second private email account when server was down

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743

All you fuckers on the left can do is project your own short comings on to other people, we are not all weak pussies like you bro.
Stop putting your faults on other people

Too bad my husband is not joking. We have a wonderful life.

The GOP has become the party of sexists, racists, homophobes, xenophobes, fear-mongers, war-mongers, liars, cheats, hypocrites & con-artists.

The GOP is the party of willful ignorance, deceptive spin, congenital hypocrisy, systemic corruption, and consistent incompetence.

The Republican party is anti-gay, anti-minority, anti-science, anti-woman, anti-environment, anti-veteran, anti-education, & anti-worker.

The Republican party is pro-war, pro-exploitation, pro-pollution, pro-bigotry, pro-death, pro-fascism, pro-oppression, & pro-violence.

To deny any of these things is to be willfully ignorant, delusional, and in a profound state of denial of the blatantly obvious.

And your mom is a trypophobe because of all the holes I put in her.

Yes but not in Naples. They are usualy banned by home owners associations. They equate fences to crime.

So anybody could just start walking on your lawn?
>pic related: some random fenced house in google maps

People can change over time for the better. Except drumpf. He will never learn and you are a fool if you don't see that.

I hope a large Samoan man kills you and uses your corpses as an organic flesh light.

>my husband
>all the holes I put in her
Ahahahhahahhahahahhaahhahahahahha
What a faggot

You are a fool if you dont see the Clintons for what they are, members of the Criminal Political Establishment.

yeah they could, if they wanted to get shot.

Here is the source of the videos. Sign was stolen from an ar15.com member

ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html

spiks....figures

>landscaping
>spics
>caring about fences

wew

the owner has apologized to the home owner. they are also neighbors. happened to OP in this thread

I am triggered by ur husband saying that

found the hillshill

fake as fuck source spik

GET THE FUCK BUILDING THAT WALL

He never needed to change as he supported them far longer. Really made be think.

Ya pretty much but it's private property and most people realize it's not something you do. Never had someone walk around on my lawn, not sure how I would react bit would definitely ask what the hell they are doing. I live in a smaller city so I wouldn't be as alarmed as I would be in a big city.

mental illness? more like geniuos

Drumpf's scandals can't be compared to Hillary scandals, which are just russsian propaganda. Disgusting country.

Oh wait there's no trump scandals besides madeup shit nvmnd

Fuck that... Fire their asses and deport them.

>Conservative people actually go out and work for a living and live on their own after trade school or college or whatever.

That's not what the numbers say.
The military is mostly conservative
Stockholders and the wealthy 1% are mostly conservative
CEOs and executives are mostly conservative
Seniors and retirees are mostly conservative.

Who is left?
Mon-Fri 8-5pm wage earners who perform 85% of the labor and production in America.

Here in South Florida, there are a shitload of gated communities, where you have to either be called in by a resident or enter a code to get in. A lot of the houses here have fences around the backyard, but I don't think I've ever seen a house with a front fence, unless it was out in a rural area. Even then, it's more to keep animals and livestock in. People know not to fuck with the people that live in rural areas here. You will be put in the ground.

The car belonged to these guys:
web.archive.org/web/20160304180918/http://wowpoolandlawn.com/
archive.is/iRKNS

They left $50 and a note in the owners mailbox

Come on picture with time stamp of you 2 spic landwhales
Give us a lol
Us loser basement dwellers don't get out much so we could use one

what kind of criminal is too stupid to turn off the car setting that automatically turns the lights on when a door opens.
FUCKIN AMATURES

looks like arfcom is shitting bricks that we're discussing it

>.Originally Posted By Drugmanrx:
>Uh oh...Looks like it's on Cred Forums

>And they are linking back to us on /pol.

>Get these trendies off my ARF!!!

>ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1912190_if_you_are_going_to_steal_your_neighbors_trump_sign__pee_on_his_mail_box_first__but_watch_for_the___.html&page=10#i62118332

Hi there arfies!

I got an answer

neat

I live in my apartment in Lee atm but outside our enclaves it's a tad dark for me here. Hard to enjoy my Walmart strolls.
Nice.
Im still registered to my family's collier residence cuz voting and the dmv is way better in Bonita than up here in Lee. At least I assume

Nice. Leave the owner alone now. He tried to make things right. Although he shouldn't be hiring invaders. Those jobs should go to Americans.

I feel bad for this company. They fell for the inclusion meme and hired a bunch of leftist tacos, and now they are paying the price for it. The google reviews are being bombarded with hilarious memeish reviews, to normies this looks extremely unprofessional, I'm sure this will be bad for business. It's a shame, aside from what were seeing here I think this company actually does a pretty good job at what they do.

wow poo land

Looks like they're already trying to do damage control on their google reviews.

google.com/search?q=wow pool and lawn
homeadvisor.com/write-a-review/33767815/
yellowpages.com/naples-fl/mip/wow-pool-lawn-service-inc-464389050?lid=464389050

President of the company is a spic.
Hugo Aguilar, President
manta.com/c/mt47s1j/wow-pool-lawn-service-inc

Confirmed Arfie

Looks like living down off immokalee

They're trying to up my rent to over 1200 in Fort shit Myers right now and I want out. I just am afraid the other side of 75 is the fuckin boonies

Check posts, ive been posting here since they linked here. I think

20 minutes away for me. and yeah everyone i've asked about the election here has either supported trump or said they hated hillary more.

AAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, the house I posted is from out in Loxahatchee, on the east side of the state. I don't know too much about the west coast, other than when my girl and I go party in Ft Myers Beach every once in a while.

>A Fucking Island

Yeah Clewiston and LaBelle are all rural af. I'm pretty sure Clewiston is just a town built around a sugar milling company actually.

Not too common anymore. I personally don't like them. Pain in the ass to maintain and look like shit. Most of the places I see that have hedges anymore are shit holes and half of the hedge is missing.

>Drumpf's scandals can't be compared to Hillary scandals, which are just russsian propaganda. Disgusting country.
Republicans have spent $100 million accusing, investigating, analyzing, studying and looking into the affairs of Clinton and yet she's never been convicted of a single crime. She is the singlemost vetted candidate in the history of the world.

Clinton has been

>Oh wait there's no trump scandals besides madeup shit nvmnd
Everything Trump touches turns to shit or scandal.
nationalreview.com/article/432826/donald-trump-scandals-business-failures-roundup

thanks, user.

>Update
>Originally Posted By coldair:
>The two young men who borrowed the truck from a friend (the owners of the company) came over with the owner, his wife and their supervisor and gave a very humble and sincere apology.

>they are going to take care of the lady that needs help yard to make amends. the owners were devastated by what they had done

>mediabias.jpg
Thanks.

Dude it's a landscaping company, your worker bees are white ex cons or Mexicans

pretty much