WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD OF TRUMP Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1dO51eyQDzw
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-i-have-decided-i-will-vote-donald-trump
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
youtu.be/Rlf_NwNMK6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was she trying to be funny or something? Cause she came off as an even crazier psychopath

If you don't tell her why shes gonna make you shoot yourself three times in the back of the head and scatter your body parts across 4 states

So go on ahead and tell her, before you do something drastic

COUGHING

You are, according to NBC

Why aren't you in jail bitch?

she sick? she human?

vocaroo.com/i/s1dO51eyQDzw

Spill the beans Cred Forums
Did you kill hillary clinton?

>WHY ARENT I 50 POINTS AHEAD OF TRUMP
Because you're terrible.

the same reason i like getting my fat chicks

COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

MY DAD WAS A SMALL BUSINESS
I'M JUST BUSINESS MAN

He's a small business ?

4 u

because you're CG

if you look carefully, you can see her transforming into a reptile

Where are my points, Dahnald?

Was it live, or was it seriously the best take they had?

Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-i-have-decided-i-will-vote-donald-trump

Trump is headed for a win

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS
drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

youtu.be/Rlf_NwNMK6U