Have Germans/Germanic People ruined Europe?

>400AD
>Germanic tribes invade the Roman Empire, destroy all of Greco-Roman culture and civlization
>Establish themselves as rulers and chiefs of former Roman provinces
>1000AD
>Europe is weak and constantly attacked by African/Middle Easterners
>1600AD
>German Habsburg dynasty is at the peak of its power, while the Ottomans almost take over Europe, were it not for Jan Sobiesky and his Poles
>1900
>Germany finally united as one country, Jews finally control banking business
>1945
>Germany kills Jews, but only the poor and working class ones
>Meanwhile USA (whose European-component is majority German) is taken over by Jews
>21st century
>US Presidential candidates: Sanders (Jew), Hillary (Jew), Trump (quasi-Jew, all children married to Jews, all company executives Jews)
>Germany is strongest economic power in Europe, all EU positions and media are controlled by Jews

In short:

>Pre Germanic Invasion: Strong, Greco-Roman Europe, pinnacle of white culture
>Post Germanic Invasion: World dominated by Jews

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severan_dynasty
youtube.com/watch?v=-wugWj42pLI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women
historum.com/ancient-history/42483-who-were-romans.html
amazon.com/Mohammed-Charlemagne-Henri-Pirenne/dp/0486420116
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numa_Pompilius#Institutions_attributed_to_Numa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancus_Marcius#War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles
youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.
Germanics were actually very helpful in the creation of Europe itself, without Germany, France, Britian, Italy, Hungary, Poland and other such nations would be very different.

yes. The Eternal Aryan must be stopped.

even without the skypes, you all are doing a bang up job, keep it up

Statolatry, Moral dualism, Positivism, Cuius regio eius religio, Bureaucratism. All these are creations of the sick, anarchistic, revolutionary, germanic mind. Germans have mastered those things. You worship the state like Russians used to worship the tsar

>pinnacle of white culture
they werent white, see pic related
>World dominated by Jews
jew is not a fucking race

>Germanics were actually very helpful in the creation of Europe itself
what?
europe?

you fucking pigskin destroyed europe when you invaded, there isnt europe anymore, just pigs fucking around

fucking stupid germanic

You forgot importing refugees and enslaving the whole of Europe.

>>Germanic tribes invade the Roman Empire, destroy all of Greco-Roman culture and civlization
this
europe would be so fucking cool if roman empire still existed with all the hellenism and stuff.

they were christian at the time and you wouldnt exist, pig

DAK 16.10.16

>2016
>Jewmany imports millions of unskilled, unemployable military-aged Muslim men to displace the native population by raping native women and prompting German men to mix race, turn into faggots or stay single to halt any more white kids from being born, the moral incompatibility between natives and the "New Germans" cause war, rape and violence in Europe on the scale of which we saw 75 years ago.

Thanks Germany for attempting to destroy Europe yet again

dont forgot germanic tribes invaded the eternal anglo land

>romans weren't white

Nice b8 m8. Although Roman was a title that amassed all romanized provinces within the territories on Rome, which obviously would've contained non-whites, it was built and ruled by whites.

>eternal anglo land
it became anglo land after germanic invasion, anglo are germanic

Yes

Fuck doistheland

AND Fuck EU

>it was built and ruled by whites.
hahahahaah
you germanic are so pathetic

roman elite

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Severan_dynasty

That's a portrait in North Africa around two miles from the ruins of Carthage near what's thought to be a military barracks, dated to around 200 AD.

Same with this one.

Queen of Syria

>D.A.K
Deutsche Afrikakorps?

that guy doesnt look black at all

and my pic was a roman elite, do you think anyone could just go and buy a portrait?
look pic related, similar features to my pic

Elagabalus was a degenerate who was slaughtered by his own Praetorian Guard. There's a nice story of him in the Histories Augusta of him trying to experience the female orgasm.

The entire dynasty holds most of the blame for the Crisis of the Third Centuries beginnings... but they were white.

>they were white
Pure Anglo-Saxon, eh mate?

Yes. By 200 AD, those types of portrait were very common. There are portraits of slaves and women found at a Roman camp in Jerusalem dated to around 140 AD using much of the same techniques.

The portraits are assumed to be of soldiers wives and some of the portraits are thought to have been slaves.

>pic related

No. Just white.

shoo shoo google spic

We wouldn't want to admit that there were white Semites now. Nordic strong.

Yep but with the tsar Skype has to takeover by force

Beware the Eternal Hun.

Early princeps of Rome used a Germanic bodyguard because they were seen as fierce warriors, and they weren't familiar with Roman politics as the Praetorian Guard were, thus they could not interfere. I'm also sure that some of the European tribal nobility who were made Senators by Julius Caesar after he became Dictator for 10 years were Germanic.

>Hun
>Germanic
I know you're using the WW1 term for Krauts, but come on...

Why did the Anglo Saxon Jutlanders migrate to Britain?

[spoiler] To get away from all the fucking Germans. [/spoiler]

>le eternal teuton mem xD
9gag tier banter

Opportunism when the Romans pulled out and you cucked with those days levels of #refugeeswelcome

Octavian Caesar as the Pontifex Maximus.

>be german
>destroy greco-roman civilization
>fuck up catholic christianity (the last remnant of roman glory)
>be allied with turks in WWI
>have a hard-on for Islam in WWII ("Islam is a great religion" - Heinrich Himmler)
>destroy european supremacy over the world with world wars
>destroy Europe by letting in millions of savages
>be red pilled right wing Cred Forums reading nationalist and still hate your own country

"But I must begin with Europe, because it is both varied in form and admirably adapted by nature for the development of excellence in men and governments, and also because it has contributed most of its own store of good things to the other continents; for the whole of it is inhabitable with the exception of a small region that is uninhabited on account of the cold. ... The Romans, too, took over many nations that were naturally savage owing to the regions they inhabited, because those regions were either rocky or without harbours or cold or for some other reason ill-suited to habitation by many, and thus not only brought into communication with each other peoples who had been isolated, but also taught the more savage how to live under forms of government. But all of Europe that is level and has a temperate climate has nature to coƶperate with her toward these results; for while in a country that is blessed by nature everything tends to peace, in a disagreeable country everything tends to make men warlike and courageous; and so both kinds of country receive benefits from each other, for the latter helps with arms, the former with products of the soil, with arts, and with character-building."
Strabo 2.5.26

Though there was no modern concept of race, there are a couple of ancient references to skin colour and geography in that field.

On 27 July 1900, during the Boxer Rebellion in China, Kaiser Wilhelm II of Germany gave the order to act ruthlessly towards the rebels: "Mercy will not be shown, prisoners will not be taken. Just as a thousand years ago, the Huns under Attila won a reputation of might that lives on in legends, so may the name of Germany in China, such that no Chinese will even again dare so much as to look askance at a German."

>France, Britian, Italy, Hungary, Poland and other such nations would be very different.

Yes, they would be much better, much more white and much more civilized.

Ami go home.

sage

germans, it appears to me are simply team players. hence the blind love for their government. they seem also very stubborn. so once the germans set a course they collectivly follow it until the ship crashes. at least (for them) they manage to rebuild their ship very quickly.

>so once the germans set a course they collectivly follow it until the ship crashes.

I couldn't care less, but the ship always crashes into Europe it seems.

No Mr. Proxy, you have.

That doesn't answer why, only how.

I hate Germany because you are right.

I wish I was born in Britain or America.

They should've wiped us out after WW1 already.

Fuck Germany

>I wish I was born in Britain
Can't speak for America as I've never been to burgerland but you really don't wish you were from Britain mate.

I mean with Brexit we have a great opportunity but I can tell it's going to get googled.

t, mongrel
romans werent pale, didnt have light features

get over it

because you are savage pig and needed civ to survive

The Romans were white. Respond to all of my other posts with an actual answer if you want to make a non-point.

faggot

Islam destroyed classic civilisation nigga youtube.com/watch?v=-wugWj42pLI

Okay, first of all..
Rome was literally founded Australia-style by a horde of criminal degenerate rejects who were cast off from their home cultures. They had no women so they had to steal them from neighboring communities. They weren't exactly "A grade stock."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

If you read the history of Rome, it's them being brutal little warmongering shits and using their religion to justify it. You're really rooting for the poor besieged communities around them to smack their asses down and restore order.

Second, Rome wasn't just randomly besieged by Germanics when it fell. Rome was led by a literal dipshit emperor at the time and it was employing Alaric and his barbarians as mercenaries. After using and abusing them in quite a few wars, the emperor decided just not to pay them, and to ambush and fuck with them instead. Alaric asked like a dozen times to be paid, and the emperor just got drunk and fucked his harem, so Alaric finally said "fuck it" and just sacked the city to get paid.

That's the founding of Rome myth. It's literally that... a myth. Just as Romulus and Remus didn't actually exist.

If you're genuinely interested in history, past just using it to make a point on Cred Forums like a degenerate, I'd suggest historum.com as a starting point.

Rome wasn't led by ONE "dipshit" Emperor that led to its decline, if it was, can you name the Emperor responsible? Rome collapsed due to migrations, religious shifts, overspending on their military, unable to control their provinces, rioting and fighting wars on too many fronts.

historum.com/ancient-history/42483-who-were-romans.html

Here, a genuine discussion by historians with actual knowledge in the field, on how Rome was founded. So little is known about Rome prior to the sacking by Brennus in the 4th Century BC.

You know who ruined everything.

Also, how did the Romans use religion to justify their acts? Do you understand how Roman Paganism worked? It had no implications on morality, and there was no code to follow. It was merely there to serve the state.

I'm not aware of the Romans having to justify many wars, and if they did the reasoning didn't survive history but some notable examples: Carthage, they practiced child sacrifice. Octavian: he started a propaganda campaign against Mark Antony to go to war with Egypt. Julius Caesar: he used "self defense" as the justification for invading Gaul after centuries of attacks on farmland, towns, Roman citizens and the city of Rome its self.

Can you name a single example of the Romans using religion to justify their acts? I mean, I know you can't and you're just making that shit up because as I said, that's not even how Roman paganism worked. It's not like Christianity or Islam. There was no moral code to follow.

amazon.com/Mohammed-Charlemagne-Henri-Pirenne/dp/0486420116

>Germanic tribes invade the Roman Empire, destroy all of Greco-Roman culture and civilization
that is false
Rome was a dying whore
rotting from the inside
Germanic peoples just put them out of their misery
they didn't destroy the Greco-Roman culture either, but saw themselves as the inheritors of Rome

>saw themselves as the inheritors of Rome

Evidence for this please?

>Germanic peoples just put them out of their misery

The city of Rome was not the capital of Rome then. Patavium was, and Patavium was closer to the Alps than Rome was. If they were truly equipped to take on Rome, they'd have attacked a notable city, not an insignificant city (by that point).

Stop using actual history for your own agendas, you degenerate fucks.

The only way to fix the world is to kill all Germans, kill all Jews, kill all Jews, kill all Christians, kill all their descendants, and then burn all evidence on Communism and Kike religions.

>Evidence of this please?
pic related

t. self-hating German.

Europe was best during the 19th century t b h.

Fucking degenerates.
Arguably the Renaissance, or the Pax Romana which remains the longest period of peace and stability in European history.

>Fucking degenerates.
Excellent argument!

You didn't make any point. You posted a picture irrelevant to the Sacking of Rome in 400 AD. The Holy Roman Empire was established in 900 AD,

They used their religious devotion to justify the righteousness of wars to themselves.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numa_Pompilius#Institutions_attributed_to_Numa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancus_Marcius#War

Look at the mythical kings of Rome. They were "devout" warmongers who were piously devoted to peace, but "reluctantly dragged into war" out of necessity. It's pertinent because that was part of the mythological origin story the Romans told themselves.

Their warmaking also eventually became highly ritualized with a long formal sequence of ceremonies they undertook to declare war, ending with a spear they threw into the enemy territory.

So yeah, they were "peaceloving" hypocrites. They were a pious and devoted people, only reluctantly stirred to war, so how could they be wrong?

And it's worth noting too, they certainly had no legitimacy as a successor state to Rome, nor did any of the other hundreds of states who claimed to be the continuation of Rome besides the Empire in the East, for the first few hundred years of its existence. They kept Graeco-Roman culture alive for an additional few centuries.

Yes, the reason is their attempt at morality. Too square.

The tribal wars in Latium actually did happen by all the evidence we had, but their justification, though speculated by later Romans (wars mentioned in the Historia Augusta too), they knew just as much (or probably less) about Rome prior to it's sacking than we did. Augustus attempted to exhibit parts of the ancient city but little came to it.

In Rome's recorded history, I can't think of any part of their religion which justified the wars as they needed no justification. This wasn't Saddam Hussein, or the Invasion of Iraq. This was an ancient civilization that was founded upon war, and through their own differences in morality, viewed war as an honourable thing.

There were religious rituals associated with war, but there were also religious rituals involved in almost every aspect of your life. In Rome, there was a ritual from Greece called the kekharismena, which meant someone in the ancient Greek (or Roman) faith could commit some huge kind of misdeed, but immediately get back into the good graces of the gods through appropriate kharienta

So although they were a war-like people (so are Americans, sorry, you're born out of much of the same circumstances that Rome was), I can't recall any specific incidence where religion was the actual justification for a war.

Even Dicoletian's Christian persecutions had other motives as opposed to simply just despising Christianity.

>They had no women so they had to steal them from neighboring communities

yes, I'm pretty sure that invaluated the Roman Republic/Empire

ahahahaha. NOT

> being brutal little warmongering shits

No shit Sherlock

>muh Alaric wasn't paid

We're not talking about a single event here, but the systematic destruction of Roman culture by Germanic barbarians who replaced it with ... no culture really. And they forbade washing, lol. Stinky germanic Barbarians.

>yes, I'm pretty sure that invaluated the Roman Republic/Empire

It didn't even happen.

Also, I want to add that if WW1 never started, Monarchies would still exist in Europe, and Jews would never become dominant.

And Germans started WW1 too.

Germans are literally the agent who weakens Europe from within, so it can be attacked from without.

I dont think such a selfhating faggot would have been welcome there

What's wrong with monarchies? Absolute monarchies sure but I can make a long case to the benefits of a constitutional monarchy.

>What's wrong with monarchies?

Nothing. They keep the Jews from gaining too much power. And ww1 that Germany started, destroyed the Monarchies.

Oh wait, I think I misinterpretation that. You were implying monarchies were a good thing. Good German. Europe wouldn't be in this mess if we all had monarchies.

Its up to you to make germany great again. Dont abandon your clay pussy

>implying the empire was worth a shit
Anglos and French ruined Europe when they decided Germany didn't deserve to be THE superpower of Europe and started both wars.
Now fuck off Russian proxy

>and started both wars

tinfoilhat stormfaggot go pls

> pigskin
Brown turd with inferiority complex detected

The empire that spread European culture to all different corners of the world? (Britain) or the Empire that essentially created western civilisation? (Rome)

You do know that you and your turkroach family will hang?

Why the rest of Europe didn't resolve their jew problem?

We tried.

They did. There was only a minor Jew problem before ww1, then Germany wrecked itself and Europe, and Jews infiltrated everything.

Then in ww2, Germany destroyed Europe again, and Jews from the USA bought everything up post-war. Now Europe is just as much under Jewish control ad in the US.

I don't hate Jews, they are a hard working people with good family values. But they should not be allowed to hold power - and only Monarchies can guarantee that.

>They should've wiped us out after WW1 already.
That was the plan but
>I wish I was born in America.
your masters (mastered themselves by bankers) fucked up the plan.

Sorry Hans, at the last minute, we failed.

Eternal Anglos are just Eternal Krauts 2.0

He went so much full retard that his own diplomats revised it for international release, you've to give Willy some credit for his autism.

and his withered arm

biggest retard in German politics ever

with Bismarck ww1 would've never happened, Bismarck was smart

>one questionable account
>no other info
>it didn't happen
Yeah, I'll take the questionable account, thanks.

>muh myth
It's all we have, so it's the truth until proved otherwise, Mr. Expert fraud.

>myth is truth until proven otherwise

wew lad

when uncertain, smart people suspend judgement

>the american education system
Are you a fucking idiot? You linked the Jewpedia article which is listed under "Legendary history of Rome" it literally didn't happen and no historian claims it did. I'm sure even later Romans knew it didn't happen, because it's implausible. It was part of the mythical founding of Rome, that's all.

Rome was born from Etruscan and Greek civilisation, from a collection of tribes based around the Tiber River that had migrated there around 1400 BC according to modern research. So was it just a bunch of men living in those tribes? How did they reproduce? As the story goes, there weren't any women at all.

Were Romulus and Remus also raised by wolves? You don't believe that too, right?

This isn't implausible shit like Zeus throwing thunderbolts. It's a bunch of lowlifes founding a community and needing women to fuck, so they stole them.

A better question is: if there's no truth in it, why was it preserved by the Romans at all? It's not exactly a flattering founding myth.

"Yeah, we were a bunch of criminals who couldn't get laid, and people thought we were too disgusting and to marry, so we stole wives to rape." XD

Kill yourself you babbling faggot.

>Yeah, we were a bunch of criminals who couldn't get laid, and people thought we were too disgusting and to marry, so we stole wives to rape
AUSSIE AUSSIE
OI OI OI

>Have Germans/Germanic People ruined Europe?
Yes

You have no point. No, stealing a bunch of women isn't implausible and probably happened a lot through history however there's no evidence at all to suggest this particular case happened, and the full story IS implausible. That there were no women at all, when as I said, from 1400 BC there had been tribes in Latium that grew to be the Romans.

I don't even understand what you're learning. No one claims that the rape happened. Infact, I thought it was pretty much known that - like Zeus - it was a myth as part of the founding of Rome.

Our last king was quite retarded too, he got the short end of the stick in his family (153cm).
Me on the left.

Infact, kidnapping women was a huge part of ancient warfare. But this still didn't happen.

It was the Germanic Visigoths who literally invited the filthy muslims to Iberian Peninsula. Germans can't live without muslims

Rome had been going to shit long before the Germans (and others, don't forget the Huns, fights with Persians) finished them off. Civil wars, stupidly inflated currency, relying on tribute money that dried up after they conquered basically everybody and made everyone citizens. What the fuck was the point of having multiple emperors? How could they not realize this would only lead to trouble?

The Angles were one of those germanic tribes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angles

It would've made sense in theory, since the Empire was too big to be governed from a single city on the Italian peninsula. So having multiple emperors and senates sounds like a reasonable solution. Whether it was applied wrong or doomed to failure is up for debate.

youtube.com/watch?v=EdBQ3fiddjA

DEVOUR THEM.

Okay man, I'll defer to your superior judgment since you were there and all. It definitely didn't happen remotely like that. You were there and you saw it. I agree.

t-the memes

teach me your ways leader

i have been saying for years the german problem should've been finally solved at last in the aftermath of WW2

Why the fuck are we allowing them another attempt at destroying Europe is really beyond me.

I would gladly have ten more Dresdens to save one Anglo's life at Dunkirk

what is it in Germanic blood that demands constant turmoil and extremism?