Professor who has predicted 30 years correctly: Trump Wins

I think Hillary will win, but this is pretty interesting. If Hillary wins, it will break this proven model.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/#comments

>When we sat down in May, he explained how he comes to a decision. Lichtman's prediction isn't based on horse-race polls, shifting demographics or his own political opinions. Rather, he uses a system of true/false statements he calls the "Keys to the White House" to determine his predicted winner.

>And this year, he says, Donald Trump is the favorite to win.

Other urls found in this thread:

firebrandleft.com/university-100-accuracy-record-predicts-bernie-sanders-will-americas-next-president/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3346880/Bellwether-county-called-s-Trump-ve-wrong-TWICE-1888.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-i-have-decided-i-will-vote-donald-trump
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/
drudgereport.com/flashny.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Been keeping this dude in mind the entire election cycle. Probably had something to do with my decision to jump ship on the left last summer and go with Trump in the primary.

>Nate Tin btfo

there's no way you can fight a grassroots movement using the media anymore. hillary's camera angle can't beat trump's full audience.

a CNN journo hit the nail on the head by accident. the US people are essentially voting for a new TV character - and trump is already a TV character.

can somebody remind of this uni that predicted sanders? must hurt to lose your credibility over someone with such a punchable face.

Yeah lol

firebrandleft.com/university-100-accuracy-record-predicts-bernie-sanders-will-americas-next-president/

oh god these were the jeb! times.

Also "newest first" the comment section to enjoy all the butthurt.

but then Sanders got robbed of the primaries, can't really predict that. but should have known

Trump will plummet after the debates.

Shut it down lol

yeah plummet up

hillary won't even survive the debates

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3346880/Bellwether-county-called-s-Trump-ve-wrong-TWICE-1888.html

Well, the competition is a half dead old hag.
I doubt he could have it easy.

>Sanders got robbed of the primaries
He also got 3 million less votes.

At least they were right about JEB!'s popularity.

Liberals say that the Brexit was a close vote too. Apparently they only count people as a percentage rather than in their millions.
>But what if another 5 million people suddenly got off their ass, lost all sanity and voted Sanders/Remain?

The only person who was right is the dilbort guy

Now all the idiots are calling it when its obvious for more than a month

He says that because Trump is such an unpredictable candidate, the like of which has not been seen before, his usual methods of prediction may not work

lol Maryland red, these people are retarded. All tho I would like to see md go red.

What the fuck am I looking at?

The result of a simulation by some college students to predict the election.

I understand that. What I don't understand is how anyone predicted Sanders not only winning the primary, but also winning most of the deep south. Blue Arkansas but red Maryland?

Wew

Look at how the pro-Trump media manipulates you by making a somewhat impressive feat (accurately predicting 7 elections) seem far more impressive than it really is (THIRTY years!!!!!).

Well, it demonstrates a lot about what is taught in colleges.

>pro-Trump media
Lmao

Deny it all you want, Drumpkin.

>pro-Trump media
Real talk, I don't think anyone is delusional enough to think this.
The media were the ones who lied about Trump calling for an assassination in the first place...

¡Jeb!

>Trump is an enigma and may well shatter patterns of history

>We've never before seen a candidate who's spent his life enriching himself at the expense of others. He's the first candidate in our history to be a serial fabricator, making up things as he goes along

>We've never had a candidate before who not just once, but twice in a thinly disguised way, has incited violence against an opponent.

>We've never had a candidate before who's invited a hostile foreign power to meddle in American elections.

>We've never had a candidate before who has embraced as a role model a murderous, hostile foreign dictator.

>his history in Trump University, the Trump Institute, his bankruptcies, the charitable foundation, of enriching himself at the expense of others, and all of the lies and dangerous things he's said in this campaign, that could make him a precedent-shattering candidate.

tl;dr Trump will still lose

You assume it wasn't rigged. Sanders is too much of a notch to ask for an inquest but I'm sure a not of those votes might be dead people or they were changed.

This would be hilarious if I weren't sure it would sway retards.

>shilling and giving nate more worth
Nate Piss pls go

sanders would probably have won if it wasn't rigged.

fuck off CTR skype kike

Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/ted-cruz-endorses-donald-trump-i-have-decided-i-will-vote-donald-trump

Trump is headed for a win

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/23/trump-is-headed-for-a-win-says-professor-whos-predicted-30-years-of-presidential-outcomes-correctly/

DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS

drudgereport.com/flashny.htm

>DEBATE RULES: NO COUGHING BREAKS

The source does not support this claim. The networks control their feed- they will cut the instant hillary fucks up

I think it was Western Illinois. Some shitty directional school.

>Trump appeals to average American
>Hillary is one of the most entrusted and hated politicians in American history who is only able to secure the middle aged democrat woman vote
How could Trump possibly win?

I tell my former Bernout and Sanderista friends that it was totally rigged and Sanders would have won if not for the DNC... But let's be honest, he did not have the widespread appeal his supporters, and even a lot of people here, thought he did. It just seemed that way because nearly everyone who supported him were also VERY visible and loud on social media. The dude was going to lose, the DNC just hedged their bets.