How to solve Japan "manchild" problems?

How to solve Japan "manchild" problems?

You can't. It's too late Minato.

I don't see it as problem.

For example, when people say being home shut in is bad, I say that robot will solve problems, because they work for Japan.

I think there should be less people, and more robot, so few people live well.

Men are NOT the problem. Women are the fucking problem.

3rd times the charm.

start importing some black men, they will take care fucking your women

Bring back the shogunate

MORE VIDEO GAMES
MORE ANIME
MORE SEX ROBOTS

How so?

there will be no robot but nigger

No, Don't spread Google Genes there.

import aggressive men from the middle east and africa so your manchildren will be forced out of their comfort zones :^)

no even better the nip man children can look out of their window and masturbate to the sight of one of their cucked race rape fantasy comics becoming a reality

Lead the way, exalted Nippon!

Japan needs to create a MMO that beats out Korea. C'mon Japan.

Erase white race and racemix with them

Two words: Heisei Restoration

From what I've heard, they demand equal opportunity in education and the workplace then, once they get married, quit in order to maintain the household and leave their husband to shoulder the economic burden. Plus, it's a common practice for the wife to maintain the house's finances. The final result is a worn down salaryman who, despite working all day, has to ask his wife for extra allowance of he wants to possibly enjoy a beer after work with his coworkers. And this mainly happened during the last generation. The current generation of Japanese men, the ones who embrace being permavirgins with waifus and sex toys, grew up in families like these and their actions are their rebelling against that standard.

Keep in mind, it's what I've read in a lot of those articles about herbivore males. I'd appreciate it if a Japanese user could confirm or deny.

Actually the problems getting better. Isn't japans birth rate rising?

open your borders Japan,
I would gladly pay to send boatloads, airplane loads, of refugees to Islamize Japan and turn those manbabies into proud muslims

containerships full of muslim migrants,
imagine the great raping that is to be

Kek, you cunts are savage.

Googles don't have Tentacles, user.
But I have heard that girls there like Educated Black Men for their Dicks.

shut the fuck up the tentacle meme isn't ebin in 2016

build a wall around Nipland so they can't infect the rest of the world

All women love educated black men for their dicks. Duuuuuhhhhh! Isn't that where all this angst and anger that fuels \pol\ comes from?

Then what is?
That image made me smile for no reason.
Of course, I forgot that every girl wants a Big Cock!
But there are actually girls out there who just want a Big Dick and they don't even realize they're doing it with a Google and regret it afterwards.

NTR is what japanese boys wish for

>Ban all media
>Media now is in care of an AI that will only produce pure DATA of topics without the human manipulation.
>Media is shared through public channels only text and images.
>Create Scientific, Arts, Documental, Channels all nationalised to avoid external corruption.
>Build Alpha Houses, that will uncuck nu-males, liberals, weeabos, hikimoris.Those house will help them to rewire their brains in order to abandon the jewish way of life and embrace pure alpha male live like detoxification center.

>Install New Vulcanian Educational mode: Girls or Boys only centers,

>Obligatory Athletic Rutines for Boys called SUN AND STEEL until 16 years old Obligatory Caring Rutines for Girls called BLESSING OF THE MOON.

>Boys at morning Sun & Steel at noon Study Girls at morning Study at noon Blessing of the moon. This Up to 16 years.
>At 16 years old Boys can enter the Workforce guild as apprentices or Choose Scientific Warrior or Strategy disciplines each one with multiples sub disciplines obviosly.
>At 18 years old They Choose the sub discipline or decide if they want to change the main one.

>At 16 years old Girls can choose enter the Caring guilds as aprentice and only the best ones can choose between Scientific Valkyrie Stratetigy discipline at 18 the sub discipline.

>When a family is formed an optional request for the female is avaiable now she can take care of housing without needed to work and if she passed the Caring guilds test she will obtain a basic income for live.

>New generations come with Alpha Males and Family Caring Females, the strongest, willed, smartest and ambitious ones will enter the Main Disciplines forces as functionaries: scientific, warrior / valkyrie or strategist.

>Construct Mecha Developing facilities.
>Create a "Sub Country" under the Actual Country in order to evacuate females and youth generations if there is any war.
>Create Special Guard for the Emperor
>Only The Strongest Smartest Willed individual can be Emperor.