This is from an Asia sub on the Asian Women shooting the home invaders

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/policing/community-calls/2016/09/22/stop-calling-protest-riot-tellusatoday/90851474/
twitter.com/BaneBiddix/status/739160618448609284
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw Asians look down at us like we look down at googles

I don't understand.
Are they blaming the chimpouts on whitey? I thought they were honorary aryans.

It's ok, just look at niggers some more to make yourself feel better

>be white
>have 90 iq
>fat as fuck
>personally lose to both asians and niggers in your own life
>b-but at least my race is more inventive than your race
>m-my race has a higher average iq than yours!

>niggers/googles chimp out
>asians still blame whites
gooks confirmed for cheating on IQ exams

>Monkeys violently rob Asian
>White nationalism is to blame

All the weebs love Asians but plenty of them side with the shit skins and scream oppression, especially in Australia.

Sounds like female Asian college students of an SJW disposition.

This. Let's be honest, here...
>Reddit

eh every one on redit is larping. probably a bunch of googles

Western-raised asian women are among the worst preachy SJW types tbqh.

Oy vey they're unto us.

SHUT IT DOWN

>honorary aryans
This meme needs to die
Asians assimilate very well, yes
Regardless of whether the local predominant culture is good or bad
Even in political analysis, Asians are written off as a vote multiplier to local trends

They might not necessarily be women. There's a somewhat large reddit board called asianmasculinity; Asian men go there to complain about white people and being unattractive.

>that fantasy

we don't care about asians at all

they don't rape our children, they don't rape our women, they don't kill our sons, they don't steal our property, they don't leech our welfare like muslims/niggers do

Formation of opposite ethnic blocks is an unavoidable consequence of multiculturalism

that some """white nationalists""" okay mass asian immigration is baffling

sorry I ment googles

it is probably from /r/asianmasculinity
they are infact retards yes

>Niggers attack Asians
>"Letalded white peopre, LEEEEEEE"
I thought at least the chinks were based, are literally all minorities idiots?

Asians assimilate very well so of course they will turn into beta sjw shit to fit into reddit.

Over here, it's a traditional custom to beat the shit out of newlywed wives so they know their places.

What, you mean it's not whitey's fault for being unable to contain/control/manage a minority population? It is 100% whitey's fault for enabling niggers just like with enabling feminism.

I guess riceniggers are as easy to manipulate as white women. We're going to need more ovens.

Chinks fully support #GoogleCrimesDontMatter

Notice the support by race:

usatoday.com/story/opinion/policing/community-calls/2016/09/22/stop-calling-protest-riot-tellusatoday/90851474/

>asian (((WOMEN)))
>he thinks the problem is racial
Oh you poor chump.

>I thought they were honorary aryans.

Females only.

why wouldn't asians hate white people, look at all the posts in this thread

I'm not gonna pretend to be white and not a minority like some self-hating cuck, it's people like you guys that turn fairly apolitical people into left wing nut jobs

>Googles chimp out and commit crimes against gooks
>white nationalism is to blame
The modern left, everybody.

it is not just women tho

take a look at r/asianamerican and they are all full on SJW

there are more republican latinos than asian republicans

It would almost make sense if he was talking about canada, but the US?

You don't see them rioting with the niggers on the street though. They're most definitely supporting it on the surface just to look tolerant and fit in because like others in here have said, asians are good at assimilating to avoid trouble and right now the popular culture to assimilate in america is PC faggotry.

Yeah, the reason that asians vote democrat since the 1970s surely is people shitposting in an anime website

>niggers assault them
>it's whitey's faulto

Here's a quick red pill to detox you new-plebs.

They always talk shit about the fact our ancestors bled and died for this country, just like in every other country, but we shouldn't reap any benefits to that or have any say anymore. We have given miles and they now want lightyears.

What the fuck is wrong with Asians?

They all have identity politics movements but we, who are a global minority, must not.

Why would the Chinese not support Leftism? it would ensure their domination over their enemies

The mass immigration of chinks into Australia is not some sort of accident, neither is their intense support for SJW policies in your country

The "assimilating" chinks will show their true face when they have enough numbers and their conflicts of interests with white australians over China's need for Australia's abundant natural resources arise

>actually outing yourself that you both visit and use Reddit

Garbage

Haha thanks for the kek and pork rolls Ding Dong.

That's because you all are confirmed cucks
A chink became a notable nigger remover since this election before whitey, with your 2A which you cherish

Hiroshima? Sure you don't care about Asians

I understand that normies are drones and easily brainwashed I get that.

But on a large level I do not understand how someone from foreign descent can live in another nation and disrespect the people who built society?

How can an asian cunt live in america and have the audacity to complain on white men who built the very foundation they stand on?

It's really a give them an inch, they seek to gain a mile.

Why does every fucking foreigner consider white mans land; "everyones land".

Do you guys understand the hyuuge amoung of REEE that flows through my body? One day a foreign fucking cunt will start this debate, I will argue rationally and put her in a logical vice, and the moment she is speechless and decide to call me a racist or something I will fucking chimp her/his fucking face in I swear to kek.

They dont white man to have anything, not even the things they built with our own hands, its insanity.

twitter.com/BaneBiddix/status/739160618448609284

I'm coming to Malaysia and we will see who is the cuck then when I am worshiped like a GOD

>how dare they vote for the party that benefits them most
Yeah they should be like white nu-male cucks and feminsts who vote against their own interests!

What are you even trying to argue? Of fucking course they care about themselves the most. That's why they assimilate to avoid attracting trouble. If you want them voting for the right then the right's policies will need to benefit them more than the left's. I haven't called them 'honorary aryans' or any shit like that if that's what you're alluding to.

> But on a large level I do not understand how someone from foreign descent can live in another nation and disrespect the people who built society?

That is called "conquest"

Just like the Spanish didn't care about indian culture, and Jews didn't give a fuck about Palestianian culture

Mass immigration is simply a proxy for "unopposed conquest"

Of course, that unopposed conquest is sold as a moral imperative, so the conquerors need to present their conquest as a moral fight against the oppressive conquered whites

Google. Google. Blaaahhh blaaahhh
You guys are sheep. Grow a pair and stop being groomed by politicians.

No it's mainly due to experiencing genuine racism, whether it be passive liberal racism (talking with pity) or full blown in your face.

I've lived since the early 80's so I can tell you that most of the people who gave me a hard time were white, and by my own life experiences I'm sure others have been through the same shit as me. Not trying to generalize all white people as bigots, but most people can easily interpret it that way so they choose to become Democrats because that party in America has been pandering to what minorities generally want, and when it comes to social policies, not policies related to our economy or foreign relations, it's easy to be swayed into it.

>thinking all asians are reddit

What did they say/do to you?

I am arguing that what you call "assimilation" is actually a soft conquest, which is the reason why the White Australia policy, targeted at asians as it was, was a thing

If the right-wing were to work to benefit their plans, it would stop being right-wing

Asians in western countries are really hateful towards whites though

they have some pent up sourness because we're not friends with them and for some fucking reason they get butthurt when white girls don't want to give them ass

Like they have asian women who are objectively the best women, but instead they get sour because they can't fuck blondie and lash out at white people

Honestly Xin Huis and Nguyens can fuck off this country as far as I'm concerned

You say that Asians vote democrats because whites are racist, I say that Asians vote democrats because it is in their own interest to keep the borders open to increase their own political power

Both things can be true tho, I don't really see a contradiction

I feel the same.

I fancy a good old fashioned race war.

And I'd argue that if the majority opinion in america was "remove niggers" then most asians would be expressing that sentiment as well, because the only race they care about is their own and they wouldn't give a shit about "muh fellow PoC being oppressed" besides the poor fools who've been brainwashed by liberal american colleges.

Also if you're saying the right-wing inherently opposes asians then why are you even upset that they're voting left?

Is it really that bad? I think wouldn't mind living in a western country pulling only chink ass at all.

>Asians
>implying whitewashed Asians are Asians

baka

>Of course, that unopposed conquest is sold as a moral imperative, so the conquerors need to present their conquest as a moral fight against the oppressive conquered whites

This is exactly why I will use rational discussion and logic and put them in a vice.

This is where they have no other option but to show their true intention, thus justifying whatever horrible thing will happen to them.

I argued with a Gary Johnson supporting "moderate" muslim.

After enveloping him and prodding him, the roach nature was finally shown

>"Your birthrate is low"
>"All your young is gay and liberal" (btw false, the young generation is filled with fucking anger, they are more conservative then us, BELIEVE ME
>"We will conquer your lands"

And this was from a friendly happy smiling "moderate" muslim who talked how peaceful islam was and isis are the bad guys.

If there ever becomes an unstable super civil war in the west, the complete breakdown of everything, and deathsquads form, I will not hesitate to even put the aim towards their young ones.

White anger is unstoppable, fuck we did things so good, so well, but every fucking nonwhite just seems to hate us.

I don't know where it stems from

Like they're doing completely fine but they feel like it's white girls' obligation to suck their dick and white men's obligation to be friends with them and entertain them even if they contribute nothing in terms of sociability

Just overall fucking annoying

I just want homogeneity for Finland and every other EU/NA country

> because the only race they care about is their own

Would not that OVERRIDE everything else and make them support democrats to keep the open borders and increase their population? All political groups ultimately want more political power, which is in a democracy can only occur through increase of numbers

That is the same reason why conservative mexicans that dislike gays and blacks vote democrat, and why "reaching out to mexicans" ALWAYS means abolishing border enforcement

I am not upset that Asians vote for the Left, it is rational for them to do, I am just point out that to expect them to do otherwise because "nigs kill asians" or "whitey just need to stop being racist" is delusional

American born chinaman here
all the good asian women here are either ultra SJWs or commies dreaming of going back to the mainland
I just want a qt patriotic azn with american values

Asians are eternal cucks and will side with the "victims" because they have an inferiority complex.

They aren't whiteys friend. At most, they're a tool.

>Why does every fucking foreigner consider white mans land; "everyones land".

FUCKING THIS

THIS SO MUCH

IF I GO TO JAPAN I WOULDN'T START TAKING THE PISS OUT OF NIP SOCIETY OR DISRESPECT THEM

WHY CAN'T THEY DO THE SAME FOR US

Do Asians really hate white people and look down on us?

googles take our women, so we take the yellow man's women, it goes on and on....

(ewe)

This is a lazy meme

They identify with their own in-group

honorary aryans stay in their own country

We are truly the good ones, most empathetic, we fund retarded nogs in africa with food, we don't treat our people or workers as slaves.

Maybe in these other mongoloid societies everyone still has masters, must bow and get murdered for critisizing their leaders, slave mentality, something we got rid of a long time ago.

Maybe they consider anyone who is nice to them as submissive or whatever, who knows.

All I know is niggers start a fight at every minor insult at school, while white people avoid conflict and remove themselves, until one day it goes to far and our psycho anger kicks in and we mow down the whole school.

Same thing will happen again, when there is no more white flight avaible, the white race will sperg out and genocide all of them with the highest efficiency.

> isis are the bad guys.

the great irony of all of this, is that ISIS are literally the best muslims

They openly hate us without need for taqiyya, they don't have time for idiotic games of moralism, and their attacks are targeted against degenerates all while making the general population wary of islam

Lol what?

I don't know of anyone that resents Asians for doing well.

First generation immigrant asians are typically based. The ones born here have grown up with leftist indoctrination and are trying to cash in on the oppression olympics.

They are becoming Jews: Striking you while you are beneath them, all while screaming OPPRESSOR!!!!

Mind you, at least jews can pass for white, asians are bound to become a crappy, highly visible version of jews

Thank you Kek!

They only will look down on you if you let them, Asians do have some very weird values, which sometimes conflict with western idealism.

>Over here, it's a traditional custom to beat the shit out of newlywed wives so they know their places.

Vietnamese are fucking based.

We evolved with women submitting to males because of the size difference. It's silly to live any other way.

never mind "we", it is seen in most mammals: large males, small females

sexism predates the human species

>they don't steal our property
ask some kiwi or aussies about that one

>Googles attack Asians
>It's white peoples fault
>Asians are smart

So sick of this.

It's Reddit what do you expect?

>hurr why aren't asians fighting our battles for us?

lol fix your own goddamn mess you fucking cucks

this

no "based asian" is going to stop what is a civilizational suicide

u are an inverted Costa Rica tho

I only look down on the self hating whites.

Coming from the land where women have cocks.

the core of the issue is that asians know that,( unless they are part of the early east-asian settlers of the late 1800s), they only live in USA because self-hating whites created the Immigration Act of 1965

it gets even worse for an asian born in USA: his parents meet and he came to exist only because self-hating whites enabled it so

Such metaphysical concerns may fly over the head of most Cred Forums users, but asians seem to be very aware of those

I think it's more the turning on whites.

They are not turning on whites

They are doing what the self-hating whites that invited them in and allowed them to exist and escape mysery and war expected them to do

If you don't know chinks, gooks, japs and various other slanty eyes hate every race that's not their own...
...You might be a basement dweller

The thread OP's plebbit posts, although it's a weak nu-male or chick (so immediately discarded).

>expecting anything else from redditors

Reddit is full of SJW retards of all color, the morons on there do not represent the average person.

Why is it that second generation Asian americans end up the most fucked up?

Tread carefully gooks, you still have a chance to be on the winning side of the upcoming race war, but not with this attitude.

Notice how they're not explicitly blaming us? Asian women will come around the moment a strong man leads them in the right political direction.

btw:
>Broken down by ethnic groups, Clinton leads Trump with African-Americans at 81 percent, compared to his 12 percent, and she leads with Hispanics with 50 percent to his 33 percent. Trump is the leader with Asian-Americans with 49 percent to her 38 percent, and he leads the former first lady with whites — 49 percent to her 33 percent.
>Trump is the leader with Asian-Americans with 49 percent to her 38 percent

WMAF master race confirmed

Nothing, he's just a shitskin subhuman. The only good slant is a dead slant.

why are white male/asian female couples the most popular in the US then?

I thought you guys were smarter than this.

There are a few right leaning 2nd Gen Asians but for the most part, alot of them are SJW because they want to fit in with their ideal white culture while on the flip side, the more right wing Asians want to fit in with their ideal white culture.

Gooks trying to bury their head in the sands and let old whitey take the flack as usual.

I got news for you Gooks, the Googles are coming after you next when Whitey aint around anymore.

I don't blame white nationalism but I do blame white liberals and SJW. Traitors to your own race are worst than niggers.

The thing is, most people from North America have completely forgiven the Asians for all the horror that we faced throughout the wars and even consider you as bros, but the googles still hate white people for something that we weren't involved with. Our ancestors had slaves in the past, yes, but there was black slavers and white slaves too, but they don't want to hear that.

>have 90 iq

>be me
>be jewish master race
>have 140 IQ
>be born into a banker family (both parents also were bankers, as were their grandparents)
>very rich

It's so nice being up here, while y'all are arguing which race is less retarded

Asians are the most racist of races though.

These gooks are the second generation whose parents let the government raise them to hate whitey. Their parents were never this retarded. Whites and Asians will form an alliance because we're the two most intelligent peoples.

>Do you get that this is made by racist white trolls from the trump/pol troll culture? Why are all actors in the video punchable ugly white males? Most of the comments in there are made by fake accounts. You can see by the activity rate that these are made by people with no life, with fake Chinese profile pictures.

YG never made a song called Meet The Flockers.

Don't remove this. Let us witness the manipulative nature of white trolls.

You have to understand this is the typical divide and conquer tactics, and trying to waste our energy on black people. If you want to stop asians from being seen as easily bullied and submissive, then blame white media from creating this perception of us.

OP, what are you doing? Please clarify your intentions. You have done this repeatedly.

This is the top comment on /r/aznidentity about that 'Meet the Flockers' video.

They're like a retarded asian hybrid of SJW and pol.

Asians turn full libtard after the first generation. Their parents are often based as fuck but their kids tend to deepthroat the blue pill.

A lot of """"""""""""""Asians""""""""""""""" in that sub are Arabs and Indians.

>Whites and Asians will form an alliance
lolno, gooks will be our fiercest enemies because they sure as shit want Whitey gone so they can inherit the Earth.

This is coming to the East in less than a generation. Kikes are already intermarrying to fit sneak in. China is the main target, but they'll spread everywhere.

Probably Ameriasian women, possibly the worst people 2nd only to niggers. They are not based like actual Asian women (ie the based google shooter)

exactly

these are sjw asian college students, their parents slaved away their whole lives to afford a good lifestyle for their kids and they just go to college and bitch for a living. It's really quite pathetic

Our fiercest enemies will be the Leftist whites whom should be gassed even before the kikes are.

Subversives should always be the first to hang

Fair and balanced comments - standard asian fare.

Yeah actual Asians in Asia are mostly pretty based. But there is a large contingent of whiny SJW azn-pride types who are incredibly butthurt about the fact hollywood doesn't cast alpha Asian men in leading roles. They seem completely oblivious to the fact that there is a whole other film industry made up of almost 100% Asians.

>spread of white nationalism is probably to blame

One of the worst memes there is. Remember before niggers started offing whoever they felt like and white nationalism didn't seem to be anywhere? Remember before sandpeople started raping whoever they felt like and white nationalism didn't seem to be anywhere? Remember before they started importing rapist after terrorist and white nationalism didn't seem to exist? Remember how when niggers started offing people, sandpeople started raping people and rapists and terrorists were shipped in en masse that white nationalism suddenly started to rise? It's obviously white nationalism that's the cause and not the effect.

I fucking pray I'm around for the day of the rope. It's not that I hate non-whites, I just hate retards who can't common sense to save their fucking lives. Literally.

>This is from an ..

And what? What a mediocre excuse for a post. I could learn a lot from you.

Easy. Say you let a child into your family and he eats your food, shits in your toilet, uses your appliances. Said child starts to get greedy and acts out.

You punish accordingly and the child says "How come the other children don't get punished? Its because I am not your own child isn't it?!"

You don't say "yea maybe you're right I am treating you differently"

You say "Fuck off you little shit, maybe start obeying the rules like my own kids do and I won't have to punish your stupid ass"

Basically we are saying "yea maybe you guys are right, were racist and you should be let off the hook"

Then the child takes advantage of that more and more while simultaneously losing respect for you.

THIS.

They are like Hyenas, they're always trying to push the envelope as much as they can at any point in time. They view as Whites as weak since we don't have war anymore. They need to be checked not by kindness and altruism because their cultures are different, altruism is a sign of weakness and easily taken advantage of.

We must show strength and if they complain and cry kick them the fuck out. Really we just need to push their shit in so they know their place and show respect.

Yup traitors have to go first, then the skypes.

>use fucking reddit as an example
>surprised when posters act like total cucks

are you faggots retarded?
it's literally fucking reddit