There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states...

>There is no place in modern Europe for ethnically pure states. That's a 19th century idea and we are trying to transition into the 21st century, and we are going to do it with multi-ethnic states.

When will you expel the Jews from your country, USA?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc0904/article_805_printer.shtml
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not even possible
we were founded on jewish ideals.

>implying that's wrong

Get with the times, breed between the lines! xD

Source?

killing international communist jews is a jewish Ideal?

>could have fooled me.

some jew named barbara spectre

>implying capitalism and communism aren't 2 sides of the same jewish coin.

I think he meant the Jewish origin of Christianity in which English common law is based off, which in turn is part of the foundation for our own judicial system.

By that logic most European countries are founded on Jewish ideals.

I hate to say this guys, altough I support Trump 100% because he is our only option, we are still being played by the jews.

Its called the Hegelian dialectic, something people used to discuss here before Cred Forums was overrun by newfags, "alt-rights" ctr, and idiotic faggots.

Example

Create a (jewmade) problem/Crisis
>Demoralize and destroy the goys everyday from every level, (((media))), politics, school corriculum (This is the continous WHIPS we have been forced to endure)
Reaction
>Keep this up for long time, problems continue, people get scared, angry, continue, drive it to desperation
Solution
>Give the people a (jewmade) solution, Trump comes in fixes alot of the (jewmade) problems (something all of our TRUE leaders should do by default) (This is several carrots we have been deprived from)
>People celebrate Trump as the absolute savior

Trump will not "outjew the jews", his kids belong to judaism now. He is owned by the jews and this is the only solution we have, unless we are going the "blood of patriots and tyrants" route

10 years ago I predicted that pro-israel nationalism was going to be formed, one of my earliest clues was seeing EDL (english defense league) with english flag, with Israels flag ontop which caused me alot of questions.

This won't be pure nationalism, but controlled opposition. I wish this nightmare would fucking end people.

judeo-masonic
whatever

That's dumb and wrong. Jews and monopolists in general hate competition with a so called "level playing field". Crony capitalism is another story.

Small steps. We wont get there immidietly.

I do agree however with your overall sentiment towards Trump. He is controlled opposition, but he is our best play right now

I disagree wholeheartedly. Trump's jewish associations are camouflage, the same way crypto-jews change their last name and act not-Jewish.

Trump started planning his run after 9/11, and we know who did that.

He told the jews at AIPAC to suck a dick basically.

Something along the lines of
>I appreciate your support but I don't want your money
>I know you'd like to give it to me though ;)

Jewish parasitism can't exist near as easily in a true free market system with a nationalist bend.

This we can always turn on him later on.

Do you even know the differencw beteween communis and capitalism?

Yeah like i said, 100% trump, he changed the overton window, he has destroyed political correctness (former deathsentance for any politician or common person speaking out against insanity, suppression of freedom of speech)

If you know about chess, there is this thing called "false mate". Basicly jews sacrifice something valuable their (((media))) and others, but in return manage to get checkmate.

I've worked on the theory trump might be a golden trojan horse, but cannot back it yet, though looking into his mentor Roy Cohn (jew, CIA pedo rings ties & detrux affairs) and jewish NYC mafia, operated on russian soil before.

but i will drop a farfetched theory, it's half-baked

>Hillary/any other shit puppet politician gets into office
>follows same plan as europe, invite 500% rapefugees
>too much rape and terrorist attacks happen
>american people who have 2nd ammendment unlike us rise up, and enact "blood of patriots & tyrants"
>jewish yoke removed, or fled as they always do when drained a healthy society, eventually collapsing

We all know jews play both sides of the fence, this time they have stepped it up, maybe they are concerned about america collapsing as the ramification would be too volatile.

We shouldnt celebrate that Trump is doing what every true leader should do by standard, it only shows us how fucked things are.

Anyway, I'll keep digging, but i'm leaning towards Trump being owned by jews, and the future will be a pro-israelic "(((nationalism)))". They will still be here pecking us.

I wonder if in a conservative surge, critisizing jews will be considered illegal or any other fuckery. Sad!

The left-jew will be completly demolished however, so I will take happiness knowing how fucked they are, but we are still subjects to the kikes.

/ctr

Multi-ethnic states are the only way, anons. Just like back in the good old days of the Roman empire. The role of the state is to keep the peace, collect taxes, maintain an army, and provide bread and circuses. Anything else is retarded nineteenth-century faggotry. In the modern world, a racially homogeneous state is not only undesirable but impossible.

Let's also consider that we might be witnessing infighting between the jews. The media jews will most likely suffer immensly on every level, and I imagine Trump is going to enact laws or pull moves to destroy the beast.

Maybe a more ambitious group seeks to take the place. But it looks Trump will be kosher, though many jews will lose their shekels and carrers, ofcourse with the approval of the jews backing Trump.

Goodbye sarah silverman, goodbye john lobowotski.

Lets hope FBI can finally stand as a beacon of light destroying hollywood, in true nationalism, they would do their fucking job at every time. Glad to see chaffetz representing rightousness and stength, but it needs to happen more.

Heard all 3 letter agencies got jews on top. Sad!

>Trump started planning his run after 9/11, and we know who did that.

I hope so my friend, I truly do.

The roman empire was multhi-ethnic, but it was between white people, not jews, muslims, whites and asians. There is too much diversity

How retarded are you? Why do you think Pontius Pilate appears in the Bible? Who actually executed Jesus? Who was ruling Judea at this time? And what reason could there possibly be for there being no Muslims in the Roman Empire?

The Roman Empire was an incredibly diverse, multi-ethnic, religiously plural entity. We should follow their fine example and not the example of dumb butthurt Prussians.

thesocialcontract.com/artman2/publish/tsc0904/article_805_printer.shtml

>some jew named barbara spectre

No, it was the (((American))) general, Wesley Clark, in charge of the NATO bombing of Serbia in '99.

We have to operate within the frame of acceptable debate

No it wasnt in their primetime (Caesar and Augustus). If there were people of other ethniticities, they certainly werent treated equally.

The moment they expanded to sandgoogle shitholes they began collapsing

Calling me retarded doesnt make me value your opinion any more

haha u got bombed

>Wesley Clark
Same guy who told democracynow! there were plans to invade 7 middle eastern countries ending with Iran. What's he trying to do?

I don't know if you're retarded, but you're simply wrong and know nothing about Roman history. Rome didn't discriminate on ethnic grounds. Everyone's taxes were treated equally. They didn't try to impose their religion on regions they conquered. They were also ruling Judea and much of the Middle East at the time of Julius Caesar and Augustus.

Please read several books before posting again.