Top 5 European cuck countries thread

Make your list and optionally the reason

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089
youtube.com/watch?v=jayzfzwh7S4
youtube.com/results?search_query=molenbeek documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=GXxWps1iFLc
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/31/restricting-immigration-will-be-at-heart-of-brexit-deal-theresa-may-says
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
youtube.com/watch?v=xgez4ZNQUlk
youtube.com/watch?v=SNTSoizcvME
google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology
youtube.com/watch?v=UkLNh7m4fdI
youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6uoWl3f7OKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=iAO7_GryWTM&feature=youtu.bei&t=444
youtube.com/watch?v=r7WQZedDlsU
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTXPmXkh_M
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM&
youtube.com/watch?v=Zr4xzqMQrMI
youtube.com/watch?v=i3vrV-WNmsc
youtube.com/watch?v=1hbjmv1deZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ewDChuHvDQs
youtube.com/watch?v=8t3VIYRGaEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nllqVdTJd3I
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g
youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sweden
Germany
France
United Kingdom
Denmark

Germany
Germany
Germany
Germany
Germany
Reason:
Merkel

>Germany
>Sweden
>France
>Spain / Italy / Greece
>Romania
These nations are litterally home for experiment called "Niggeraziation"

1)Russia
abcnews.go.com/International/story?id=82969
→ # (islamisation of Crimea after annexation)
→ # (Mohammed cartoons banned in Russia)
→ # (5 million of chinese in the Far East and Siberia)
→ # (millions of central asian moslems in Russia, migrant kids are 30% of students in schools by 2020)
2)France - countless moslem state officials, ethnic data can't be collected, hate speech laws, holocaust revision is illegal, pioneers of European negrofication, first to become enriched
3)Sweden - harsh hate speech laws, brainwashed population, biggest recipient of asylum scum, people get mad about racism, Rosengard, self defence laws are no good
4)U.K. - hate speech laws, Blair and Thatcher overrun country with asians and africans, self defence laws are no good, London is minority English, London mayor is a paki moslem, Luton, Leicester, Birmingham, Rotherham, Manchester, Glasgow.
5)Germany - constitutionally whomever made it to Germany can stay(they don't deport rejected (((asylum seekers))); some of them are more than 7 years in Germany), holocaust revision is illegal, hate speech laws, lack of national pride

dude what
copenhagen is swedish senpai

UK (rotherham shit)
Sweden (JUST)
Germany
France (they're just fucked man)
Norway (same as Sweden)

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. Belgium
4. France
5. United Kingdom

This

Fug, based Geert making us dodge the bullet ITT

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. France
4. Netherlands
5. England

/thread

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. France
4. UK

All because of islam

5. Romania

We were kangz and romans

this

North Germany, South Germany, East Germany, West Germany, GERMANY

Merkels most known quote:
"Multi cultural ism doesn't work" Merkel, 2010

No kidding, look it up.

sweden thread?

yeah this seems about right

Do I give up and take my family (wife, two daughters and one son) to a better place?

Germany
France
Sweden
Belgium (not a real country but whatever)
Norway

tfw not going to be on anyone's list

Fuck you Valdemar Svenson! We're not Europe!
But we got a pol issue yes, not people issue. We're headed for some "orost" here due to them being such incompetent rainbow huggers, puppets!!!!

Your long lost father too, Valdemar we like our boys to be naughty, but have a look at him! You should know this, that your father he is extremely strong, it's what see behind this crap. He's standing, standing,standing, that vampiric empire builder of a father you got, by brother there.
>He's gonna snap mate and let's just say, we have to man the fortresses.
>Under all this I bust them so many tymus on this
ie
>nono you must understand that they are all their kings subjects[I am going conquer you all, you are all my Kings subject]

FAAAAAAAAAAK

WHY DO HANS AND SVEN HAVE TO ALWAYS PULL IT THIS FAR AND LIT GO 33 MODE.
>Men for Gudenes skyld gjor det!

>Germany
>Sweden
>France
>GB

last I dunno but it ain't us, dan or our islanders.
>TEAR THEM DOWN! LET'S GO

1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
4. Russia
5. Russia

> WE WUZ TRI MORETA AND SHIIIIET

Scandinavia
Germany
UK
France
Netherlands

Countries that start with "A" list:

1. Austria
2. Australia
3. Argentina
4. Armenia
5. Azerbaijan

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. France
4. United Kingdom
5. Belgium

Sweden (Captain Sweden to rescue)
Germoney (Baba merkel)
Belgium (...)
England (paki shitskins everywhere)
Russia (Tatars and Dagestanis...)

Sweden
Germany
UK
France (roughly the same as UK but at least we have a working far right party)
Belgium

Maybe ANALbania too

But we send our would be refugees back to their home country or detain them on a shitty Pacific Island

Belgia yeah that was my last one.

But people here too they don't understand what IE is going to happen when the lit frogs snap too.
You see the french, they aren't so nice when the gloves off either. You must remember that Valland up there was taken by the one you know as Rollo, settled by sigh I am using this stupid word, danes and some norse, Gange Rolv was a norse the leader because of highest birth.

Sooner or later now, it's gonna happen.

1 France
2 Sweden
3 Germany
4 UK
5 Belgium

What the fug are you talking about?

Hva i helvete er det du snakker om

huh

Unlike (((Russian government))) Australian deports immigrants

Sweden
Germany
Belgium
France
UK

Sweden
Germany
Daylight
France
UK

If Belgium was a real country it would be up with Germany. The level of Swedish cuckoldry physically sickens me.

Greece
Sweden
Germany
Bosnia
England

Denmark for putting up with the likes of Sweden and Germany. Don't care what they do. They can do whatever the fuck they want. Just don't tell us what to do.. I'm like wtf mind your own business and we mind ours.

Yeah, but we actually were, that's the difference famakek

why? other than their country is a shithole still.

I don't see them as cucked at all, actually we norse and albanians we go very good along, because they are very tribal. It's an ancient people we do not quite know the origin of other then they be speaking and indo euro lang.

Those fuckers aren't religious either, I'm sure it's all taqqyia, they eat pork and shit and don't care.

Many of my best, and my best friend, is a fucking albo and I got serb friends, they came first. They don't speak usually no piss between them here.

The younger albos growing up, they are like us shits here. They hang with us. Other mudshits can gas them selves. mumble some turks but it's only guy-guy shit here, even though I had to teach a young turk qt about the flowers and bees...
>awkward...
>it's normal for a grill to you know want a grown man, because you a growing up and getting attracted to it
>but you must you must see little one, I am a bit old for you, you must find the boys that are 2 years older than you, dat benis would hurt

sigh 15 yo or something

yes I am drinking and don't care! Fuck you

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. France
4. UK
5. Sweden again

herregud se på statsa dems da, dem gjor jo ikke en jævla dritt. Gå på fb i beligia og du finner på 1-2-3 flere tusen IS folk, det står hvor dem jobber og alt.

Eh så derfor. JEg går ikke i mer detalj her inne
>I be the KGB nåw

>he doesn't know about Nauru

Sweden
Germany
France
UK
Denmark

This Danebro. You're somehow hanging on to at least some sanity sandwiched in between them. Liking the recent attempts at increasing native birthrates btw. Wish similar focus and incentives would be adopted in other European countries

Germany: calls for the migs
Greece: helps the migs
Italia: helps the migs
Spain: helps the migs
France: hosts the migs

Jeg kjenner igjen postene dine fra tidligere tråder. Har du noen gang blitt psykisk utredet?

Any of you know what Merkel means when she says: wir schaffen das (we'll handle it) to the German people who elected her? Dose she mean the Germans will handle it or is she talking about the European union whom didn't elect her?

Oh look everybody!
The Norwegian Police have learned to use proxy!
>Clap clap clap

Have you learned touch yet? Or do you still use one finger on the keyboard?

>NO FLAGS YOU ARE PARANOID!
Tell me where you live
>I'M YOUR FRIEND TRUST ME
What's your name?

FUCK OFF OR REDDIT WILL DROP DOXES!

We welcome your opinions here, actually we want them without hacking your politforum.no shitposting site. And we spread what you write either, relax.

>It's a bunch of 16 year old russian hackers, from reddit.com, you are looking for these. They are all virigins, and live in their mothers basement. You are the wrong site flag

Germany. - "We can do it", "Refugees are welcome", "If we close the borders, Germans will start inbreeding".
France - capital of European leftism, no wonder that FEMEN-whores now live in Paris
Swedistan - YES
Belgium - Brussels not nuked yet
Russia - you guys think that Russia is the savior of Europe, but this is just a meme, see . If roles were reversed and right wingers were in power in Europe today, Moscow would just support leftism degeneracy in Europe, like they did almost entire XX century. Divide and conquer.

Honorable mention - Greece. Their economy is so dependent on the EU cash now, they can't do anything about the migrants even if they want.
>t. not Greece yet

Vatican State
San Marino
Luxembourg
Andorra
Liechtenstein

"muh russia has muslims in it"
Russia has had muslims in it since its inception. You cucks have had them for a few decades

The difference is that if muzzies star shit in russia they get their shit kicked in

hilarious and original

Sweden
Germany
France
Romania
Belgium

You guys don't understand what you are up against here, and I must warn you, reddit knows everything.

If reddit wants to know, their AI so good, that they can use it as a tool to ID you by how you write. We try to trick em. But this ml based algo it sees things humans cannot. I just need your data from politiforum.no etc, crunch them with your posts and boom Hey mate your name is.... your facebook is...

>But why don't we do that?
Now go ask your self this

In the end, you will become us.
>God damnit fucking 6 million FBI agents that have gone through all of this, and sorta understand us nåw, they are smacking their face and think You guys and also us....... are a bunch of fucking retarded SWEDES

POLITIET RAUS!

Be honest mate, you are safe here, but don't try to personal information at all, from young anonlings. I don't think Ola Krokan found that funny last time, and we go for the top dogs first

FUCKING LEARN FROM THE BURGERS

fucking feminists... out for bad words... thinking aobut "likestilling" and shit like that, fuck step aside. it's time for the men to do what's needed

>we actually were
Do you mean, WE WUZ?

>Russia has had muslims in it since its inception
After USSR fall they imported millions of Muslims from central Asia to do shitty jobs. Chechnya gone full Muslim after the wars and Kadyrov rule. It's kinda sad, actually.
>since its inception.
Never before Moscow looked like Mecca on Eid al-Adha. Also, try to "offend" Muslims in Russia, see how fast government will react.

Do you know what kept Russia together? Russian racial superiority that is. Russian Nationalism = advancing ethnic homeland for ethnic Russians and few integrated other Euros like Balts and Germans. And if having non-whites within the country then having them as second class pretty much non human citizens and containing them to their "native" lands. Russian Naitionalism has always been about Russian Supremacy. That's why it's often called Russism. Since its foundation in the 9th century up to the late 16th century Russia(Rus) was ethnic state entirely located in Europe. Ivan IV ordered expedition to Asia and Russian Forces conquered it. Since then Russia has Asian territories. However during the Imperial and Soviet times subhumans were not allowed to move to European Russia or Russian-settled areas. It's only in recent two decades native nomad gooks and hill niggers were allowed to move around Russian Federation; since the Putin rule when he opened borders and let 12-15 central asians in and 5 million chinks it getting worse.

They've always been in the russian lands, though. The only thing that changed is where they go.
Muzzies have been in russia for centuries. We've had them for decades and already our demographics are rapidly changing. That's why muslims in western european countries matter more, because they are changing a demographic much more rapidly.

At least those subhumans have the decency of working and becoming russian.
We have to deal with turbocancer, double nationality turks.

>They've always been in the russian lands, though.
There were Tatars and Russians managed to assimilate them pretty well. And most of "churkas" lived in the mountains, so nobody cared. And in USSR atheist propaganda worked well. But now there is too much migration from Central Asia "-stans", and these people don't assimilate at all. They live in their own communities, don't even speak Russian.
And on there other side there is China sending their migrants. Russians drink too much (we too, to be true), die soon and have lover birthrate than newcomers. It's bad.

>ctrl+f
>"norway"

feels good man.

Stupid police... you call them out...
LURK MOAR! FAGGITS

You will become us, all do, because under all our bullshit, you will see, we are the truth. At this moment I seriously claim that you are not worthy of wearing the Kings mark!

And again, we want your views in all of this. And you must understand, that we are not your enemy. But pull shit like this and I will so arrogantly put it out there, ID me as hard as you can I don't care.. I want say one thing so you who you speak too, but I can't you are in our way, get out corrupt shits.

You got your shit coming for you, a digital ragnarok, if you don't act up. And Kremlin bots can forget to try instir shit, because we see we throguh Valdemar there, he's here, FBI is here every fancy 3-4 letter agency in world is here.....

You faggots get out if not inormation you need to share with us, again you are safe, and you will see, that we will even help you. We can do what you never can. But you willl never exploit us.

It's the final warning, so go make up fake stories about "death threats" I assume (((you))) try to spin it as this!

MODS
DELETE THIS
After we are done shitposting

Swedes take all the shit here.

Is Hofer-senpai going to win?

what about Belgistan?

1° Sweden
2° Belgium
3° Germany
4° Denmark
5° Netherlands

It's a shame really but lets hope our governments wake up some time. Tribal muslims are pure cancer on any country that takes them in. They will never assimilate and stick to their own, always.

The worst part is that they leech of welfare and our entire welfare system is collapsing on these useless parasites that do nothing bu commit crime and demand more mosques.

And then my government has the audacity to refuse polish and ukrainian immigrants while taking in """"""""'syrians""""""""
m8 your streets are filled with fucking gyppo beggars. clean them out. Every fucking norwegian city I visited had this human trash

this!

the most fucked up thing is that even well now "our" fucking pakis are on our side in this madness. Cuz it's OUR PAKIS! We beat them.

We're a weird people

Nah I don't like this truce shit, if a paki comes here and we don't know if he is from the 1 paki family living here, we will beat them up

1. Germany
2. Sweden
3. England

When did you visit last?

>roughly the same
you have 2x the muslims as us
people banter us over the stories of muslim rape gangs, but the only difference between the ones in our country and yours is that ours have been caught

Sweden
Germany
United Kingdom
France
Belgium

Yeah, nah, Swedistan.

July. Bergen was a beautiful city but all those beggars, jesus christ. never seen anything like it even in Amsterdam or Paris

Might be because Bergen is expensive as fuck to do anything in

Yeah, the gypsies come as tourists so its hard to get them out.

>I'm l-less cucked than you
Get a grip, Hans

Germany
Sweden
France
Belgium
United Kingdom

Netherlands would come 6th.

Sweden
Germany
France
Belgium
Netherlands

1. russia - first mongol rule and the retardation it causes, then jews and bolshevism totally destroys us, now central asians fucking russian girls everywhere
2. france - jew revolution, private property of jewish bankers ever since, niggers and arabs
3. sweden - obvious anal carnaval
4. germany - tried to resist the jew, got bombed by brits and raped by us
5. uk - first country to be totally owned by the jew, now overrun by niggers and arabs like france

>belgium
>a real country

Germany
Sweden
Belgium
France
UK

>tfw British and when lived in the UK didn't live in a city so it's just as white as CR and Poland

This meme that the UK is overrun with niggers should stop. Outside of London and a few northern cities it's fine.

1. Sweden
2. Germany
3. France
4. UK
5. Norway/Holland
No Belgium because it hardly is a country

No more non-existent than yours or mine actually

>We were kangz and romans
No, (((they))) will manipulate results again.

There's no future, I hope someone nukes these places in the next decades.

>Ukraine
>t. not Greece yet
Who are you kidding? We are an order of magnitude richer than you.

I don't care what Farage said, Belgium and Richtugal are Britain's only friends. Belgium is as much of a country as, say, Germany or even the United Kingdom.

Your county is filled with hordes of chainsmaking, selfie-stick waving, Asian tourists.

Vakna upp! Sven Svenson

>becoming Russian
That's like not possible, it's blood and soil, not some club you can join. And, no, they don't assimilate don't reject their nationality if naturalised and they send almost all of the money back home. Largely Russian Identity is - RESIST EVERYTHING ASIAN

>tourists
Czech republic actually has a huge amount of vietnamese immigrants. So many that almost every city has a vietnamese street on them, usually a few foodstores and really shitty cheap import shop where they sell BB guns and other tosh.

perfect

>1. Sweden
>2. Germany

>1) Sweden
Obvious, no need to explain. Will be a landmark in history books as a case of self-genocide. Jewel of the crown of the globalist experiment.
>2) Germany
After so many of their men were slaughtered in the Nazi armies during WWII, the rest has been subject to mass castration and are slowly surrendering what's left of the country. No one is more cucked in Europe, if it weren't for the invincible Swedes. The size of the country and the way it has been reduced to silence is truly scary:
>3) France
When the reaction reaches Europe France will be the last to join it, if it ever does. Main weakness: the political system, locked down with no nationalist alternative at all (the Front National is the biggest scam ever) and a population almost as cucked as Germans for having been wrecked so badly during WWII despite a glorious but in the end vain move by some of its remaining shitlords to nominally place it in the camp of the winners. Still behind Germany because of a relatively fair minority of irreductible true patriots but they have no representation nor hope to do shit without being utterly and definitely crushed.
>4) Spain
Spaniards are supposed to be based to some extent, but in politics they are absolute cucks. Regionalism and socialism are preventing any hope that the country would do anything relevant politically. Like Germany with Hitler, Spain is paying for Franco. The castration of the Spanish population, although less spectacular than in Germany, is almost as absolute.
>5) United Kingdom
Although they have found enough resources and courage to vote Brexit, therefore avoiding the podium, a solid half of the UK population is brainwashed beyond repair. Horrors like Rotherham left unpunished alone say enough about the real state of the once greatest country on Earth. The UK is in deep trouble. However, unlike the four others I still believe it has enough shitlordism and winning genes in it to keep a tiny shred of hope to overcome the situation.

This list sounds correct

Germany
France
Sweden
England
Scotland

>be a mongrel race of subhumans
>"hurr durr you cant become russian"

lmao

you are fucking untermensch rats who were saved by American firepower in WWII, vermin slavshits

On an unrelated note, does anybody have the pic with that blond guy wearing Swedish colours, on his knees and sucking black dicks?

A lot of truth here about Spain

DELETE THIS

Valdemar is in muches right here. We all know how he fucks with the mudshits, they basically were flushed out down to Syria hahaha. Like castro did, Putin flushed his toilet on Iraq!

I wonder his game here still, he's not attacking ISIS but AQ and shit. We don't know but ISIS, is fucking infiltrated to the max by everyone.

I'll be honest here and I think was last year, I found this notorious ISIS shitposter and finally I, mean reddit hacked him. He had been swapping phone numbers, so it gave me his entire network....

But... it turned out that "Kari Karimann" was infact an agent, fucking sacrificing his life. I still had to attack him when I found his cries. "Help I am an albanian agent working for xxxxx since xxxxx now these anoymous goyims are going to put all my info and my familias info on the net, they will kill me!"

Nah I got that brave albonio back home.

And I don't even remember what I started to post, seriously I need to make some shitposting app for this. And beer nr 5. Don't go out to night user, you are only going ot fight and get arrested again for the 6th million time

It's not.

The Danish parliament is incredibly un-cucked at the moment.
You have both the Social democrats(the big party on the left) and the Liberal party (the "big" party on the right) court for the nationalistic DPP, they are trying to get DPP on to their side and are willing to un-cuck the country to very high degrees.

Lately we've also discussed killing the UN quota-refugees.
And there is now a new party that's even tougher on muslim immigration than DPP, who just now got approved for election.

The Danish People's Party actually wield enormous influence onto both sides of the paliament.
You can't quite compare this to Sweden whose parliament are boycotting the SD party, and pretend they don't exist.
Or to Germany, whose ADF party is still very small.

There are other countries like Belgium who are infinitely fucked for good.

Germany
Sweden
UK
Belgium
France

Hon. Mentions - Norway, Netherlands

are you okay, Tor?
whats wrong?
do you need to tell us something?

Sweden
Germany
UK
France

Iceland if they were easily accessible

I imagine the Icelanders are literally begging for brown dick.

Sweden
Germany
France
Tie between Norway and Denmark (or maybe because I have no other choices I can think of, lack of cuckness of the world)

>untermensch
A FUCKING ROACH

>he doesnt know about horrific abuse of 1000s of children

>Noble mix of Baltic, Norse, Slavic and Finnic Tribes
>subhuman

>Russia
>world renowned literature
>composers
>theatre
>ballet
>biggest country in the world
>first man in space
>father of chemistry and pharmacy
And what did Turkey accomplish? You even failed the most redeeming thing that could be said about your nation like genocide of armenian, kurdish and assyrian rats. We blame you for failing, not for trying.

we'll be aryan if you exclude all the tatarobashkirs that for some reason think they are russians and white commie trash
also
>be a mongrel race of subhumans
>call someone else a mongrel race of subhumans

shh Grænland you know this not to be true.
But PLEASE show Cred Forums what you did instead of this fucking "rapefugee welcome" shit.

I didn't store your images, but it was funny as hell.

>Refugees welcome to greenland
>Shows 6 million of their accommodations
>Nobody but a icenigger can live there
>ran down old "houses" with the ice standing sideways 1 meter or more
tell me you got this!

I won't dig for personal information, but I've met several greenlanders both in academia and elsewhere in lyfu. One time it was with a buch of choinamen. and me and my co researcher, we were like asking..

>Dat fucking big choince
No anonymiss, dats not choinaman
Look at him, he his big, he got body fat to protect him, he got blue eyes, it's greenlander and he understands all you say!

Some greenlander are small, but some are abnormal big part compared to the skrælings over in helluland and so
>we racemixed after sacking christianity and killing the bishop, assimilated because the Greenlanders when the hard times hit, they were the superior "culture"/life of living.

Olaf Lay off the mushrooms ffs

>tfw no Poortugal

Putin is a cuck that sells Russia to china, lets chinese and moslem central asians in, loves and protects beloved muzzies. He's the enemy. he should be mauled by the Russian people like Ghadaffi. Unlike Ghadaffi, he deserves it
So you doxxed alborat? Was he in Norway? Is he deported? Tell me more

it's just beer, it kinda works like maple syrup on (((you))) damn swedes!

Put it was the nork police up there and I am not kidding, they are testing us, and in for a shitstorm by these 16 year old russian bernie sanders supporters, we cannot control, from reddit.com

Buuuurp. Fuck I need to get a chick here or I'm gonna hit town and get to spend the night in the drunk bin again...... To much anger

Putin is a smart man who knows that neo-Nazis form a significant part of the right-wing opposition, and acts accordingly.

You mean this one?

I don't know about the horrific abuse of 1000's of children. Where? Did the media cover it?

That wasn't me, and I'm not sure I understand what you are talking about. I too am curious to know who lurks/posts here, because every once in a while I come across people spewing anti-semitism and hate against refugees. Did he say where he's from? I know at least two people who are channers, but one committed soduku and the other lives further south, appearantly

bbc.com/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-28939089

> Austria
> Austria
> Austria
> Germany
> Sweden

Nobody realizes that our country takes more refugees per capita than Germany. And Sweden already closed their borders.

You can't compete with us. Our nation is dying.

>I don't know about the horrific abuse of 1000's of children. Where? Did the media cover it?
This is just 1 town.

It has happened all over the UK. The police and the politicians allowed muslim gangs to rape tens of thousands of young teenage girls, and probably even children.

They let them be because they were too afraid to be called racist.

>senile Putin
>smart

Har du glemt medisinene dine i dag?

I bet they didn't even colour the torso of this """German"""

His mother is a kike. You know more about this than me Valdemar, our knowledge of Russia is still very limited.

I see him as a great man, but I do not trust his intent. Sneaky one little bastard Valdemar Svenson.

What you Russsian do your self, is up too you, either way I am not interfering here. You see I am an actual heathen like Varg, usually I joke about it, beacuse I'm not really religious. And the whole ásatrú is about just that, don't take everything lit.

I'm just saying Ivar Svenson, that I look at shit very objectively.

Nah i can't tell you about this guy, other than I blew his cover, he should have signalled me, but hard for him you know he was focused on ISIS actually in Syria, I can tell this now as he is safe.

>The name is btw and albanian-norse joke.
>Karin/Kari means cock in albo and is also a female name here
>Karimann is an actual surename
So we say cock cockman but you cannot translate this. Albos fell to the ground in keks when I bring that one. "So Kari Kariman what have you been up to here? Watching dem pornos and fappin?"

Nah put actually I need to learn moar about Putin and your shit over there, our lost nephew. We're still here you know, it's just dem damn pols. We used to fisk together.
Even got a language for it... which kinda sums us both up, you are not so diff from Uncle Nor as you think

>Russenorsk had a rudimentary grammar and a restricted vocabulary, mostly composed of words essential to Arctic fishing and trade (fish, weather, etc.) and did not particularly deal with unrelated issues (music, politics, etc.).
kek dat's how we do it, I fish with an actual gommie, high profiled here.
>We only care about fisk and weather then

> ctrl + f
> spain
> 5 results
not that bad but still im coming over. will u welcome me?

Well, Austria shouldn't have been an independent country to begin with. First we'll deport the foreigners, then we'll make the final reunification happen.
Das ganze Deutschland soll es sein!

1. Pooland
2. Pooland
3. Pooland
4. Pooland
5. Toilet cleaner land

Nah, it was drawn and I think he was sucking off black inmates.

we love you too

Most cucked:
Sweden
Germany
Belgium
France

Least cucked:
Hungary
Poland

I don't know about my country. A bit cucked, but nowhere near Sweden/Germany levels.
UK consistently tells Germany to fuck off. We will take rapefugees at 20,000 over five years from established rafefugee camps in Jordon, Lebanon, Turkey. With documents.

We are not in Schengen area. So no open borders. UK is an island. The sea is the border.

This is just horrible. So much for not being labelled 'racist'

>Sweden
>Finland
Still a pathetic lapdog.
>you evil white men conquered the world and forced your culture on other people, and genocided plenty of them
>get conquered, genocided and culturally enriched by swedes
>still have to learn their language for humiliation purposes (you are legally obliged to serve your Swedish overlords!) t. lawcucks
>Germany
You can blame (rightfully so) Merkel all you want, but the rot is far deeper. She is not the pope of Germany, she actually represents her followers.
>Estonia
>electric voting boogaloo, suddenly Euro
>privatizing water supplies
>Vatican
Gay mafia had its revolution there - post Vatican 2 has been extremely heretical. A strong Vatican would be a strong Europe.

>I see him as a great man
WHY?!!! He GENOCIDES ethnic Russians. 15 million immigrants from central asia, 5 million from China!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=jayzfzwh7S4

I know this goyim(ofc, small ctry everybody knows everybody here).

This song sums us up, us norks at least.
It's an old song, but he's singing about his quiet water, and getting away from the city shit and degenerate drug fucks there

JESSHEIM!

He's half spaniard I think, he's very cool. But he needs to learn to spit up his shekels in tymu and don't pull horseshit

Islamic Khanate of Rus
Sweden Khanate
Frankistan
Netherstan
British caliphate

good reasoning

Look up Molenbeek.
youtube.com/results?search_query=molenbeek documentary

Belgium might as well be a muslim zombie at this point.
It's dead and will never recover.

>half spaniard
Kick that out. Possibly moorish threat to the ethnostate

>15 million immigrants from central asia
Consider this
>Central Asia is "rightful Russian clay" and its people belong to Russia
>Chinese labor
>he isn't preventing the Rus from breeding, nor is he against cohesive value system - merely different (and all) forms of nationalism and separatism within Russia.
That said, there are too many muslims in Moscow.

this one sucked, only Diaz here. Man it's been many years now
youtube.com/watch?v=GXxWps1iFLc

It's a lot better and it's from the tymu, we actually "hanged" together.

Yes this is King Nor's way, everybody knows everybody here. I've met both the King and his father in part, and the Crown Prince many many times. Talked to all of all them. Part Olav he is my hero

Sweden
*power gap*
Germany
*power gap*
UK
France
Belgium

1. France

unlike others even the whites here are nigger-tier.

Is this your top 5?

Come on over sempai

Put France at 1 and Sweden at 2 and its a good list

It's not our clay, Japan can take it and genocide it anyday. By your logic you can say that London has to be full of pakis, because Pakistan is a rightful British clay. Putin is a cuck. End of story

How about Anschluß and Reconquista?

This denial. Mate your capital is like 70 % african and arab. Ours is 20 %.

Tatt pillene dine i dag?

We take in about 2000 a month right now. You?

Wtf Lit? Polaks are bro-tier.

The debate culture in Sweden is a greater long-term problem in my opinion.

France is actually attempting to fight back against islam on certain fronts.
Like the attempt to ban the burkini (because muslim faggots were threatening other French women on the beach who didn't cover up from top to toe).

In Sweden it would be considered too racist to ban a burka in public institutions like schools and public places like beaches.

Most seem to have us at 5th, will Brexit take us off the list? Of all the European nations we seem to be the ones making the most progress, how long till we don't sit on the lists alongside Sweeden?

This. Even with Paris being pretty much Lagos at this point France still hasn't reached the level of pure sadomasochism Sweden is afflicted with.

Sweden is another level, something like a teaser of what worse could happen to us for the rest of Europe. I wouldn't be surprised if we learn someday the whole masculine population of the country has been the subject of a mass chemical or medical experiment.

The Brexit result is what takes you to 4th, 5th.
Before that, you were considered top 4.

Whether your progress is real or not will depend on how badly/well your new prime minister will steer you, no?

Fixing Rotherham and its unknown number of sister cases would be a start.

but we are imprisoning them? do you think these gangs are unique to our country? the only difference is in france, belgium, sweden they havnt caught them

>an argument for brexit was literally to increase immigration from pakistan
Nah I don't think so lad.

Haha not. You know that's false.

GAS THAT MOTHER FUCKING KIKE!!!
I mean we only got 2k of these fucks and they still are able to instirr fuck as shit.

They aren't taken seriously though.

And I must also add that the most of da ebil jews here that's the ones not living up in the getto by the synagoge in oslo like this fuck, they know less about judaism than we do.

I know one flag here at least is a kike, but he is secular, so he doesn't know shit about this stuff. He hates it. We never speak about religion here, we talk about fish and weather even the Jews.

Nah seriously and ofc I also know this faggot and he is the worst of em. There is a few, Kari Jaqueson (or how you spell it, it's what kikes do when they blend in if they take a -son look at the name before it. if it's a stein,berg etc; if the place does not exist it is a jew)

But for the most part the know less than us, and don't even into jiddish dey are norse by blood most of em, and with blood comes all. They do it all wrong they wipe them selves out by counting the line of the mother

Exactly. France is somewhat orange-pilled in terms of recognising islamic culture as a threat to secularism.
And they are taking steps to protect their secular values.

Sweden is completely Blue pilled on islamic culture.

Which part is false?

What are you saying here.

>mfw you now have to earn £35,000 yearly to immigrate here
Fuck off swamp nigger
theguardian.com/politics/2016/aug/31/restricting-immigration-will-be-at-heart-of-brexit-deal-theresa-may-says

Pretty much this 2bh pham

That won't stop Rasheed from coming in by the tens of thousands and raping your daughter.

Instead of drunk polacks you get smelly Rasheed. Good job man!

>All political parties are socialist
>The so called far right front national is run by Jews,Women and Homosexual filth
>Highest amount of Muslims in Western Europe
Ah so red pilled

You're not. A few heads have rolled but people in your justice system are so afraid of being called racist that the party keeps going in Rotherham and elsewhere, which is precisely the real scandal. As of countries ahead of you, well, they are already ahead in the rankings for a reason.

To reddit you go dumb shill.

me and this kike share name even

and now you know who I am hund :)

Nobody denies France is FUBAR.

Sweden is just competing in another league.

Why does it even matter? You ALWAYS vote red anyway.

1. Sweden. Without many doubt. A lot of horror stories and rumors are coming from there.
2. West Germany. The government is openly genociding its people. The only resistance comes from former GDR and the BRD are sinking it in hell.
3. France. The first google state in Europe. The monkey population is over 25%
4. UK. Pioneer of political correctnes. Positive is it trying to uncuck itself
5. Croatia. Won a war only to be a puppet of Brussels.

People will keep voting for the socialists who will keep bringing in refugees. And increase the 250k+ muslims even further. Denmark is as much cucked as Sweden in many areas.

I dunno but in this fucking commie shithole I have to run to the store now and buy moar beer because they close at 18:00 I got 12 mins
>I'm saying that not all our kikes are like yours
>most secular
>not implying they shouldn't be gassed ofc
11 min!

AND I AM NO GOD DAMN KIKE I AM NORSE AN HEATHEN!
Dance your God's words

now that damn kike (call btw) knows who I am, signals, we just signal each other here to let our self be known. It's many of us, you don't even into knowing
>Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denamark
we be da anobongholios

>tfw slowly creeping lower down the list

>Norway (same as Sweden)

w0t m8

No, the Socialdemocrats have changed.
The best indicator of this is the "Venligboerne", you can look at them and observe who they are butthurt at.
Currently they are very buttfrustrated at the Socialdemocrats.

If the DPP manage to make a new alliance with the Socialdemocrats, and the "Nye Borgerlige" becomes the right block's alternative to the DPP, then we have seen real progress.

And DPP will have obtained their ultimate triumph: A DPP-like party in each block.

37500 this year. Probably more though.

They wont get rid of those 250k muslims already living in Denmark. They have 8 children for every 2 While the danish couple hardly have any children more than a dog or a cat.

Honestly this is the only list and candidates possible for the top 5. You can argue and switch them around in the list, but can't name a 6th country that could replace any one of those.

Give the info on that kike. Home address and things like that

>They wont get rid of those 250k muslims already living in Denmark.
The muslim imams are bragging with a 300K figure (something they are very proud of).

But no party in all of Europe has any solution to that issue.
If we today get a majority of the Parliament to put those 250K muslims into the gas chambers, the Jewish coalition will nuke our country into oblivion.

You have unrealistic expectations.

Sweden
Germany
UK
France
[Insert cuck-gap here]
Norway

You can just deport them after massive citizenship revocation from the non-Europeans

2 minutes!
I managed to get my six pack with a pack of desperate people behind me.

I hate this DDR shit, earlier at least as long as you were in line(which could be fucked with ofc) you could buy. Now 18:00 til monday. NO SALE

Free country my ass
youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

I guess we could do that. But it requires enourmous groundwork.

We would need to make changes to our constitution, and resign from the Human right convention, and a few other conventions.

and the two "big" establishment parties and their allies will be a big hindrance all the way.
I won't be easy.

>Norway
>Sweden
>Germany
>UK
>Netherlands

Russian
Germany
France
United Kingdom
Poland

youtube.com/watch?v=xgez4ZNQUlk

>and the two "big" establishment parties and their allies will be a big hindrance all the way.
+ The countries we deport them to will demand billions in compensation money.

Perfect list

YES since he is a kike
his do. is
user Kikeson
Somewhere in Oslo where all the kike live
Occupation: Nah he is smart FSB all I say, the kikes. like us norse I think in part the heathens are immune to your KGB/Jew shit
+4722555555
kikeb**k d*t c*m/TheOnlyNorkKike

Go back into the kr*mlin Olga you ain't even tryin
youtube.com/watch?v=SNTSoizcvME

Actually no, change Denmark for Netherlands & its perfect.

>Germany
>UK
>Sweden
>France
>Netherlands/Belgium

>Sweden
>Germany
>UK
>France
>Canada
>Netherlands

Why this german has purple semen?

DATS OUR KIKES!

I'm fucking Russian Nationalist and I hate Kremlin. Why do you type like a fucking retard? Most Norwegians I met were educated and well spoken. Can you give the real info? Do you think if something will be done to him, Norway will suffer? Were you proficient in web media warfare, you would know that Olgino moved to Savushkino long ago
RIDF HQ:

>ul. Savushkina, 55, Sankt-Peterburg, Russia 197183

Google Maps link:

google.com/maps/@59.984022,30.272113,3a,75y,343.5h,90t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1ssauVUYN7gNsgDDq9DdHgOg!2e0

Video inside the building:
youtube.com/watch?v=jd4Tmh8Wxa8

>LLC “Internet Research” (TIN 7813585038) was founded in March 2014. The company acts as the successor of “Internet Research Agency” (TIN 7805627478), which was based in Holguín. Legal address “Internet Research”, according to the commercial registry – Bolshaya Raznochinnaya, 17, room 1-H. Founder and CEO – Michael Bystrov, born in 1958, retired police colonel, former head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs for Moscow district of St. Petersburg.

Guardian article:
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

Meme archive used by Russian trolls
xn--80acbo6d9a.xn--p1ai/index.php

Daily assignment for Russian trolls:
docs.google.com/file/d/0ByghjF4C91znZlJXWFNtWEkzeGs/edit?pli=1

Interview with Russian troll:
rferl.org/content/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
rferl.org/content/russia-trolls-headquarters-media-internet-insider-account/26904157.html

Russian information war:
theguardian.com/news/2015/apr/09/kremlin-hall-of-mirrors-military-information-psychology

is both da politiet and da kremlin shitposting here drunk?

>You never drink at work except the julebord stupids!
Shitpost when drunk, no werking!!
now dance

no worries we used it as a CTR counter, but now it's gone viral. DANCE YOU ARE ALL OF ASK!

Why are you listening to half-nigger music?

youtube.com/watch?v=UkLNh7m4fdI

Savant & Two steps from hell are the only acceptable forms of Norwegian music.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASj81daun5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6uoWl3f7OKQ

How is Front National a scam?

I'm pulling just pulling your leg Valdemar, don't be sore ass like your father Sven.

Also I am not sober. That is now 7 beers since, so no, it's not the tymu to get some talk with your uncle, he is partying now. You should too. But you shouldn't do that everyday over there, we used to here too.

>Where is my Elisiv? Daughter of Jarislav
youtube.com/watch?v=iAO7_GryWTM&feature=youtu.bei&t=444

>I will shit post til the day Hillary kills me!
>So be it if that was decided for me
>Til Valhölls

>no gay marriage
>no muslims
>no niggers

????

Runatal is also acceptable

youtube.com/watch?v=r7WQZedDlsU
youtube.com/watch?v=hOTXPmXkh_M

Germany
Sweden
France
UK
Belgium

I can't speak for any other of the top 5, but we really are as cucked as pol portrays us as being.

>Vietnamese in Czech Republic

But...why? CR is a nice place, but I'm puzzled why Asians would go there.

Just give me info on that kike

The true bros from Common-Wealth are now living in Belarus. You are just a mongols from russia. KYS

Butthurt belt.

Cant stand on there own.
Economicly or militarly.

The only reson they exist is because bigpowers allow them too.

Russia controlls them by gas.
West controlls them with money.

Top tir chucks, doing what they told to do.

cuz they hate niggers, thus they avoid west europe

>This meme

Nice try Sven!

but I get your keks though! We are waking the old forbidden songs. can't you even into how powerful this is. How could they all remember it?
For fucking hundreds of years scholars have stood there, and it doesn't add up does it?

Big Hulk Eigill Skallagrimson writing and you know hippie talking poems...Mate the kvads, the dråpas, everything they are SONGS!

That Vikangz goyim (sigh which I ofc also "know" this country flag.. this country) he is popping up there from nowhere and cracking it all, it's like some ancient skald came to life, like fucking Þjoðolf him self!

BUUUUUUUURP (I'm a fit and don't usually drink)

just watch here and go deeper, since you're flag I'll give you the hardcore one. This is Óðins words as they were sung 1k years ago before the (((pope))) forbid it.

Tell me this doesn't wake you, it is in your blood and marrow! Come home heathen embrace your forefathers and true faith!
youtube.com/watch?v=FwAr6ciwoUg

Foreigner grabbed on to Einar's/Þjoðolf's shit! this is authentic
youtube.com/watch?v=M-YCtdu7gAM&

Foreigner again! He knows his fucking shit this guy, because this is how Odin looks on the battle field to his enemies. And you read and understand a lot, so they aren't horsing. We are waking the songs! And all you mother fuckers and faggots are of ASK and EMBLA!

DANCE!

The Vietnamese/Chinese tend to open burger joints over here, and other small businesses and become self supporting.

They are actually decent immigrants compared to muslism who demands wellfare money.

France
Scotland
Germany
Sweden
Rest of the UK

In that order.

I just said Runetal was acceptable

youtube.com/watch?v=Zr4xzqMQrMI

youtube.com/watch?v=i3vrV-WNmsc
youtube.com/watch?v=1hbjmv1deZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=ewDChuHvDQs
youtube.com/watch?v=8t3VIYRGaEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nllqVdTJd3I

It's just because the Asians aren't picky about which country they move to.
It doesn't matter because they will create their own small business, and avoiding high tax countries will actually benefit them on a way.

Somali Africans and Muslims are super picky because they want countries with wellfare money.

man that shit wow! fucking rocks!
I have been listening to this song for days for now after some other heathen user posted it.

It misses one verse there. You know what runatal is?

It's actually a bit like how the mudshits hide their crap in muh phases and medinas and what not.

It's coded in Hásenpaiál, and tells the properties of the runes (secrets).

MAn these spaniards they fucking rock at this, I am amazed. Pic related, hand made perfect replica from spain. I can't tell the diff from the old I lost that was hand made here in .... let's this time... Sandefjord... kek

We don't know the rythm when going onto the verses in this song, but it seems like a break lik ethe spaniard is doing or where he is from I just assume. Dat song fucking rocks and it's from a foreign country and not stupid horsepiss we wuz wikangz shit, but authentic!!!! I love you spain!

Einar will find out this shit, 1 man vs all scientists.
It's the norse way

fucking gas this keyboard (all though the beers have into the sayings here)

Håvamål - The tall ones speach. When King Gylfi(here) meets Odin, Vilje and Ve

Eh, wot? I didn't understand a single thing of what the fuck you just said.

Savant is Spanish, wot? Pretty sure he b Norwegian yo.

Or you mean some Spanish guy decoded Northern rune shit?

Speaking specifically about Russia, since that is where I am from.
Mohammed cartoons are banned in Russia not because Islam is somehow special, but because there is a general law against offending believers of any religion. Not that I agree that this law should exist, but there is no double standard for Islam like there is in countries like Germany/Sweden/UK
Central Asians and the Chinese have been part of Russia's native population for most of the country's history and you must not forget that Russia is mostly an Asian country.

>Central Asians and the Chinese have been part of Russia's native population for most of the country's history
Central asians only since the middle of 19th century and they were not allowed to move to Russian settled areas
>Chinese
Never
>most of the country's history
~1850-1991 is most of Russian history? Get a book.

I think the guy who're trying to communicate with has some mental problems, he's pretty disorganized, maybe prodromal. or maybe active psychotic, but how can I know? Anyways, it's not hard to find Ervin, I won't give you his address due to places like these being monitored, but you can always just search him up at "1881.no".

There you are lads. I was thinking about downgrading UK to yellow because of Brexit, but with that muslim sharia mayor lolno

I'm getting shit faced! take it easy for gudenes skyld
I don't kno these goyims I was thinking about the song Runatal which have two verses from well Runatal

I'll check him out! I'm after the autentic shit which seem to explode, but def check him aye *buuuuuurp*... .fuck the coppers are going to get a hard night to night, and it isn't even fullmoon

No. Well yes he has understood it, but we all know, but it's not for christians or outsiders to know, you know this! So I bet dey be actual heathens some of them, other history freaks etc, but my damn they are so fucking good. It's not like burger retarded marwel comics, that Wikangz Tv show or ugh even worse that movie "Thor"--- thor was big had red hair, red beard, and a big belly... kinda like trump, thunders when he talks! It's also the reason why we have tides, he was tricked by jotner in a drinking contest, he drank so much so we got the tides!

I think Donald Trump seriously we need to check his linage, that's thor mate!

Have a lullaby, my sister is singing this to her newborn baby
"This my mother said" Eigill Skallagrimson 900ish
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g

>on no-ones list
>they don't know about the irish europhiles.

heh...lets just keep it that way lads :^)
the current EU situation has nothing to do with irish europhiles. I swear.

Why the hell are we above England? England has way more minorities, way more extremists.

Why don't you get your fisk back too Njål?

Why are we above France? Let's compare voilence / ammount of muslims / terrorist attacks.

France isn't as cucked as Sweden or Germany, since Frogs have the balls to show their anger to the state and beat up intruders. Swedes and Krauts do this, but not to the same degree.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbT8vzX4sZY&feature=youtu.be&t=180

Pretty much this. Notice how they are all among the wealthy, relatively stable developed countries. Goes to show tough times make a tough man.

If they only knew how fucked they are like Cred Forums does they would toughen up.

t. retard

>france
>france
>france
>france
>sweden

Say what you want about us, but we have no Rotherham, no Paris, no Brussels, no Nice.

>5. Romania
Going to second this

Wow that image really fucking summed up Today's problem. Thank you.

These, but maybe in a different order.

Everything north of us