Why is russia this based?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1456927027
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So based.

liveleak.com/view?i=56c_1456927027

shill, please
She's nobody, she protected the """right of muh traditional moslem women to wear hijab in Europe""". Funny she put Le Pen on that image. But, hey, would you expect uneducated 5 from dirty village whose ancestors were serfs to have basic political literacy?

Yeah, women should be forced to walk around undressed. Muslims and orthodox women who cover their hair is a danger to Western values. Women should show their ass and tits to show they are real Europeans

This.

Orthodox veil is pretty based

Yes they are. She protected """moslem rights""" in Europe and spoke against muh raycisssssm. She also supports guy who did this to Russia
(islamisation of Crimea after annexation)
(Mohammed cartoons banned in Russia)
(5 million of chinese in the Far East and Siberia)
(millions of central asian moslems in Russia, migrant kids are 30% of students in schools by 2020)
She should be flogged at stables like her ancestors were and put to labour after. Serf descendants have no business in politics.

No matter how hard the Crusaderfags push this agenda that they're kebab removers, at the end of the day they know they're more similar to the kebabs they remove than different, and they're the ones fighting for Muslims instead of against

What the fuck is that?

>Russia is the world leader in natural gas exports.
>Russia is now inviting all the jews to Russia.

I like where this is going.

Fuck the serfs

Even closer (((friendship)))?

Maybe even (((closer)))?

Like real (((BFF))))

Putin very close to buddhists. Conspiracy confirmed!!!!

Do you shilling this whore for free?

Putin with confirmed dalai lama conspiracy!!

> based
> putin's spoiler cuckservative party
Choose one.

stay mad liberashka

>putins party
>not based
pick one

how can she be this based?

There is a difference between meeting Buddhist and being a close friend of Bnjamin Netanjahu and Henry Kissinger, you know.

>NATIONALISM RISING
>KIKE MACHINE CRUMBLING

RIGHT WING VIOLENCE WHEN?

putin with buddhists, jews, christians and reptiles

CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!!111

>PUTIN
>NATIONALISM
pick one

shills are getting mad at russia for rooting for trump like you can see in this thread

you again posting your old garbage
lmao

Azeri Muslim humiliates Russian paratroopers.

Who is this balding cuck? I look like this if you care

I like his planning

that balding cuck you is you, liberashka

>portraying trump as a handsome 45 year old rather than an overweight balding 70 year old

>being this delusional

>it's 2016

i love when people call russia based when they literally took in an ethnically mudslime region not too long ago

I think Putin is trying to get Jews into Russia because Jews are entrepeneurs and might pull a lot of industry and bussiness with them.

Or maybe he is just trying to make them happy to gain their support. Being an enemy of the Jews is dangerous.

Or maybe he is a Jew himself. Fuck if I know.

>not too long ago
are you dumb? muslim parts have been conquered by russia since centuries

Delete this

Ya okay they conquered them a long time ago, neat. They let Chechnya join the russian fed a few years ago instead of it being some shithole independant nation like it should have been. Now russians have to pay taxes for this mudslime region.

France Russia USA Alliance could rule the world

There is a difference between keeping diplomatic relationships with Israel and banning holohoax revision, INVITING Jews in, opening lavish synagogues, selling land to China, bringing millions of central asian moslems, bringing millions of chinese

Oh look, it's luxembourg again

Russia opens helps build mosques in grozny
OH NOEZ CONSPIRACY CONFIRMED!!!

People are secretive when they conspire. Russian genocide is done in the open

>who wore it better