Why do you guys vote against your own economic interests? Were you guys not old enough to remember GWB...

Why do you guys vote against your own economic interests? Were you guys not old enough to remember GWB? Trump would be Bush and Reagan on fucking steroids. He's far right wing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE
youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573
bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/
observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec
washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you smoke, OP?

Because the policy that might benefit me (voting for more government entitlements) might not be beneficial for the nation or society as a whole.

That is what it means to be a nationalist and to be part of something bigger than yourself.

This is like asking "why don't you just steal from your own family? it's in your own economic interest to do so!"

>government entitlements

It's not entitlements. Things like social security you pay into. This is why stupid white people vote for Trump, because they seriously think they will magically be as rich as Trump. I can't wait for Trump to call you all faggots and cut taxes for his buddies on wallstreet.

>economic interests
This is the biggest fucking meme. Yes if poor people all voted for welfare they would be better off.

Middle class are well off enough that you can vote for things a little more important like if you want your country to fall apart. If you want to stop racewars. If you want your country to be invaded. If you think the stability of your country is worth more than gibsmedems.

>cut taxes for his buddies on wallstreet
Obungo and Shillary will do the same while lying about it and causing race riots.

The big difference is that Hillary will cut taxes for her buddies on Wallstreet and push the expense on to the average american. Trump at least claims he will cut taxes across the board and push the cost back onto the terrible trade deals which are ripping our economy apart.

Giving you the benefit of the doubt for conversation's sake and assuming Clinton were better economically, racial interests trump economic interests. Serious answer.

Voting for Hillary is against US economic interests. All your money will be going to illegal immigrants and hood niggas, whilst the rest is still given to rich companies in tax reductions.

>Obungo and Shillary will do the same while lying about it and causing race riots.

Obama didn't cut taxes on the rich, he raised them on the 1%. You are clearly a fox news cultist.

Wow, now everyone is doing worse and more money is being poured into the black hole that is government.

>This is the biggest fucking meme

Yes if you want universal healthcare you are a fucking meme. If you don't want unions destroyed it's a fucking meme. If you want a living wage it's a fucking meme.

>Voting for Hillary is against US economic interests.

No is isn't. I can go over her economic policy and compare it to Trump's economic policy and you will see the difference.

>All your money will be going to illegal immigrants and hood niggas,

Racism and not true. Most people on welfare in the USA are white.

>black hole that is government.

Trump has said before he wants to spend even more on the US military, cut the social safety net, deregulate everything, invaded more countries, and to top it all off build his faggot wall.

So take a while guess what will happen to the US debt if Trump gets it? Just use your brain. I'll let you open up a history book and read up on GWB and reagan and get back to me.

>I can
>doesn't
wew

If you think Hillary isn't in the pocket of megacorporations, you're full of shit.

What incredibly vague bullshit statements.

I'll take my chances with a nativist who won't flood the country with more H1B niggers to degrade our standard of living.

>The big difference is that Hillary will cut taxes for her buddies on Wallstreet

Obama didn't do that.

>and push the expense on to the average american

Again Obama didn't do that. All he did was not have crazy outrageous spending like GWB on a credit card. He wasn't retarded enough like your boy Bush and Trump to invade to nations with US troops.

>Yes if you want universal healthcare you are a fucking meme.

Dems had the opportunity to get universal health care when they passed ACA. They chose not to and instead chose to pass corporate welfare.

>Racism and not true.

Yes, HRC wants open borders and CLAIMS to be for single payer, which is fiscally impossible.

>cut the social safety net,
>invaded more countries

A lie.

>and to top it all off build his faggot wall.

Which won't cost us a dime and will save us money. Try again.

The national debt exploded under Obama, and the economy is still in the shitter.

Where the fuck is this magic money going to come from? The megacorps with armies of attorneys who are expert at tax dodging? The dems won't collect a fucking dime from them. They'll just move their business elsewhere if they can't pay $0 like they are now.

The push isn't immediate, it will come 5 to 10 years down the line. Eventually that gap has to be closed.

>If you think Hillary isn't in the pocket of megacorporations, you're full of shit.

I know Hillary supports expanding the estate tax on millionaires. And Trump wants to repeal it. Do you even know what the estate tax is? Or do you just watch Fox News all day and worship at the alter of trickle down economics.

>I'll take my chances with a nativist

I'LL TAKE MY CHANCES WITH A GUY WHO DOESN'T UNDERSTAND ECONOMICS OR POLITICS IN GENERAL!

>flood the country with more H1B niggers to degrade our standard of living.

This is rich coming form a Republican. You do know the person who started that was Reagan, the guy your boy Trump supported in the 1980s? Your one dumb faggot.

>HRC wants open borders

Yup your a Fox News watcher alright. Obama was born in Kenya, GWB is the greatest president ever, racism only existed because of Obama, and GOD BELZ AMEIRKKKA!

>lets raise da taxes XD
WHOOOO gives a fuck!? That money goes to the goes to the fucking GOVERNMENT, that ridiculous BLACK HOLE OF SHIT that has proved completely wasteful and incompetent.

You could tax us all 1000% and it wouldn't make a fucking difference because it's going to a shitbrick of a government that SQUANDERS IT.

>He wasn't retarded enough like your boy Bush and Trump to invade to nations with US troops.

But its Hillary and not Trump who has expressed desire to start more wars. HRC even said she will retaliate using military force against countries she suspects of harboring hackers -- thus starting WW3.

>The national debt exploded under Obama,

He spent only to get us out of the hole your boy GWB and the Republicans got us into. If we have more of your shit we would be in a fucking depression right now. But hey let's allow millions of people to starve to death in the streets like in the 1930s!!!!!!!!11!!!

Get a job, nigger.

>But its Hillary and not Trump who has expressed desire to start more wars

Wrong.

2002 - Trump invade Iraq
2011 - Trump invade Libya
2015 - Trump invade Syria and Iraq
2016 - Trump invade Iran

FOX is on your side, they want Hillary.

Also glad you don't deny she wants open borders.

>Get a job, nigger.

I have a job you limp wristed faggot.

The wealth does trickle down, into China.

Oh I get it, you're just engaging in ironic shitposting. I thought you were really anti Trump for a sec. Bravo.

>He's far right wing.

>FOX is on your side, they want Hillary.

You have to truly be a fucking lunatic to say this. Fox is 100% behind Trump. They created Trump. He showed up on Fox and Friends all the time before running spewing his racist bullshit.

>you're just engaging in ironic shitposting.

Everything I said is backed up by sources that you can easily google in one second.

Prove what I said wrong without memes.

>Fox is 100% behind Trump.

FOX has done all it can to stop Trump.

Then stop swallowing the left-wing's bullshit and look at the numbers. "Tax everybody and everyone gets government money and jobs appear because the government is taking more money from you!" won't happen.

>Prove what I said wrong without memes.

That's not how proof works, user.

Prove Hillary is not an alien.
Prove Bill Clinton is not a 6000 year old shapechanging demon.
Prove that we are not living in the Matrix.

All you're doing is blaming wars HRC is actually jointly responsible for on someone who was not responsible.

Trump is a social darwnist. He wants someone like Peter Theil on the US Supreme Court. That means no social security, no medicare, no foodstamps, no living wage, child are working in sweatshops, police go around and round people up in concentration camps, oligarchs rule over us like in Ukraine and Russia. For all you Trumpfags right now, in 8 years you will be wishing to god you had not voted for this lunatic.

>FOX has done all it can to stop Trump.

Yeah that's why Roger Alies is working for Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!1!

>police go around and round people up in concentration camps

You have to be an ironic shitposter or a schizophrenia patient. Nobody believes that shit.

Sounds good, faggot.

To be taxed more to support open border globalism, lazy shits and single mothers is not in my economic interests.

>You have to be an ironic shitposter or a schizophrenia patient. Nobody believes that shit.

He's called for police the ablity to round anyone up (stop and frisk). He's called for racial profiling. He wants to rip up our Constitution and declare all rights dead. He's pushing for a race war. Basically we are headed towards Chile in the 1970s if Trump gets in.

>To be taxed more to support open border globalism, lazy shits and single mothers is not in my economic interests.

Your clearly a Fox news watcher. Nobody outside of the cult of Fox News believes what you said.

I don't even get that channel.
Regardless, if you are gainfully employed, voting democrat is literally retarded.

>he's pushing for a race war

Assuming you're serious, how so?

>2009
OBAMA IS A DICTATOR! READ THE CONSTITUTION!
>2016
FUCK FREEDOM AND THE CONSTITUTION! LET'S ELECT AN ACTUAL DICTATOR!

>chimps rioting, looting, and burning things
>police stop them
WHITEY STARTIN A RACE WAR

>He's called for police the ablity to round anyone up (stop and frisk).

He was asked how they should reduce crime in inner cities, the president doesn't determine such things.

>He's called for racial profiling.

You know fully that's a lie.

>He wants to rip up our Constitution and declare all rights dead.

You know that's a lie.

>He's pushing for a race war.

Its HRC, not Trump, who keeps making race an issue.

>Regardless, if you are gainfully employed, voting democrat is literally retarded.

If you are not a millionaire, voting republican is literally retarded.

The only thing that trickled was their piss

>You know that's a lie.

PROVE IT SHILL

Trump is the most fascist candidate running ever. He'll bring back Jim Crow. There will be death camps set up. LGBTQ people will be in the closet. He's gonna nuke the whole planet. He said himself that we should use nuclear weapons.

Because Americans believe that the entrepreneur knows where the labour market equilibrium lies. So they assume the entrepreneur always does everything what's best for his workers. This is a kind of secular faith

Do you know where the word "dictator" comes from?

It's a Latin word from the ancient Roman republic. When Rome was facing a great crisis, the senate and trivium would appoint a dictator to take control of the state directly, solve the pressing problems, and then surrender his power afterward.

Because Rome did indeed have a patriotic and homogeneous citizenry, this worked on many occasions. They gave a guy control, he got the job done, and he handed power back to the republic afterward.

In terms of statism, Trump rivals that of Hitler and Stalin.

>le trump is a dictator maymay

I can't believe you actually got responses and no one saged

The point is you can found a civilization on "tough it out, figure it out, and pull yourself up. it's your responsibility!"

You can't found one on "i haved been wronged gibme reparations i am too weak and mentally ill to work gibme moneys"

>Because Rome did indeed have a patriotic and homogeneous citizenry, this worked on many occasions. They gave a guy control, he got the job done, and he handed power back to the republic afterward.

That's not how shit works nowadays faggot.

>I can't believe you actually got responses and no one saged

See

how dare you try to delegitimize the work clintons have done for the whites.

>He'll bring back Jim Crow. There will be death camps set up.

You are entirely too silly.

>Political compass
Zozzle

>op says he has sources for all his claims
>posts one shitty infograph

Pardon the interruption, from someone who has nothing to gain from the election. But how are you better off after two terms, of democrats. Why should another term make any difference.

absolutely abhorrant to try and minimize Clinton's achievements.

>there is no one else that will get these super predators off the streets and back into africa, Drumpf won't send them back to africa.

I know but I thought it was an interesting bit of trivia nonetheless :^)

People have used dictator to mean "big bad tyrant" for the past few centuries, but originally it was a legitimate option in an elected government and had a specific, understandable, practical function.

My source is google. It's called look it up your god dam self.

At least byrd oppose the Iraq War.

>doesnt understand what the establishment is
>what about le right vs left goys

watching normies argue politics is like watching dogs fight over a chew toy

this is what I found.
youtube.com/watch?v=p4wo9nqWrwE

how is "we have to ahnihilate the arabs in the middle east" opposed to war in the middle east?

>I can go over her economic policy and compare it to Trump's economic policy and you will see the difference.

Still waiting for this as well

>Trump
>Talking about taxes
Idiot can't even publicly release his own tax return.

No, it's not a dychotomy like this. What you want in a market is a balance between the labour force and entrepreneurs. In the USA there's a cult of those who are industrious and run firms. Those who work are ignored, and economical discussions are bent in favor of entrepreneurs, because as I said, Americans believe that entrepreneurs work like charities and workers don't have to put any pressure on firms

And what does it mean "it's your responsibility" when the parliament passes laws and people are restrained by them? Your responsibility is restrained by law!

>implying the left is any better
Honestly they're the same corrupt government when will you shills understand?

Trump is gaining major support from ALL Americans because of his policies and the fact that he's not bought out or involved in the current corruption that plagues the United States.

>Still waiting for this as well

Obamacare

Repealed under Trump

Estate tax

Repealed under Trump

Net neutrality

Repealed under Trump

Social security

Repealed under Trump

Minimum wage

Repealed under Trump

Gay marriage

Repealed under Trump

Abortion

Repealed under Trump

Taxes on the rich that Obama got in 2012

Repealed under Trump

Then the workers themselves should apply the pressure. I'm very pro-union and think workers and firms negotiating contracts is the way things should be done, but I also think giving the government money and expanding its size beyond very constrained proportions is historically retarded.

>Trump is gaining major support from ALL Americans because of his policies

His policies? Which policies? The fact he wants to repeal the estate tax or private social security? You want that faggot?

>Then the workers themselves should apply the pressure. I'm very pro-union and think workers and firms negotiating contracts is the way things should be done, but I also think giving the government money and expanding its size beyond very constrained proportions is historically retarded.

If you pro-union you won't support Trump who supports right to work laws.

i'm already sold on him op, you don't need to post anymore about how great he will be

Because we don't care about the fucking economy. When will you idiots understand? We care about racial purity and non-degeneracy. The economy is irrelevant, and will fix itself if brown people are forcibly removed.

Where, the hell, do people get the idea that Bush is right-wing? Bush was a centrist.

>what policies
Someone hasn't been paying attention.

They don't care about actual policies. Pol just votes for whoever they feel is the most "alpha"

trickle down wealth profits the agencys. There jewing us out of are money so we need to starve them out!!!

Wow strawmanning, gtfo

If our borders were controlled, the labor market wouldn't be flooded and laborers could actually organize and apply pressure without being scabbed out by third worlders content with running water and three hot meals. Ideally, workers would have enough innate value that they could easily make demands.

I've been on both sides of the line--employer and labor--and I guess I'm a centrist. I also understand how much of a pain in the ass regulations can be an how much of a disincentive it is to make work when you're forced to hire lazy idiots for exorbitant wages.

I don't know about that user, but I want those things. Estate taxes prevent families from building their own little dynasties.

And yeah, I'd really fucking like it if Social Security was still around for my kids.

>but I also think giving the government money and expanding its size beyond very constrained proportions is historically retarded
Ah, here we agree. I'm also in favour of having a more self-government state than the administrative, expert state

"Racism and not true. Most people on welfare in the USA are white."

>what is per capita

Rekt

>actually believes in the ponzi scheme known as social security and parrots back the worn out canard that "b-b-but we paid into it", refusing to accept the fact that we've all been hoodwinked by the govt, that there is no lockbox, social security is insolvent, the money has been spent, younger generations are forced into indentured servitude to pay for boomers benefits, and that one day the entire charade will come crashing down

Laughinggirls.tiff

No such thing as trickle down economics, it's just something left wing retards use to show they don't actually know anything

>Clinton cares about you and your interests

>implying democrats care about the poor when their entire argument for why trump is popular is that poor people are stupid
Im not voting for a party that calls the poor idiots

The poor are idiots, though. Their IQs are considerably lower on average than those of the rich.

>implying I wouldn't mind paying 15% in taxes, as opposed to 25%

that's like my car payment

Welp I am never voting democrat ever again
Thanks for solidifying my vote faggot, Obama was a mistake

God you're uninformed. Trump has the most progressive tax policy going.

I'm not a Democrat.

Yea well Im poor
Fuck you

Wtf are you talking trump is liberal as fuck on alot of subjects beside his stance on pro-life but that has to be his stance hes running as a Republican

Also Pence is like an inbred Armish preacher or something.

>On fucking steroids
Found the liberal faggot, folks

Minute 6:30 goes shockingly well to this image: youtube.com/watch?v=QpDn4-Na5co

>armish

Easy nigger you shouldn't talk in here untill you understand economics obama super fucked our country for the next 20 years starting with his obama bucks

Social security is such a shitty payout for what you put in. Only a nigger who can't handle money would think its a good idea

Don't worry user, /pol will be deserted as soon as Trump gets elected because /pol consists of faggots who will be hit the hardest when the Don finally becomes POTUS.

Clinton campaign: Yes, world has 'right' to immigrate to U.S.

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-yes-world-has-right-to-immigrate-to-u.s./article/2602573

DNC Claims Sanders Supporters Knew They Favored Hillary Clinton

bients.com/dnc-claims-sanders-supporters-knew-favored-hillary-clinton-2/

Top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills gets immunity in FBI investigation of email server

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/sep/23/cheryl-mills-gets-immunity-fbi-probe-clinton-email/

Guccifer 2.0 Releases More DNC Docs, Exposing More Corruption

observer.com/2016/09/breaking-guccifer-2-0-releases-more-dnc-docs-exposing-more-corruption/

"This Is An Absolutely Corrupt Process" -
Clinton's Deleted Emails Won't Be Released Until After The Election

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-23/absolutely-corrupt-process-clintons-deleted-emails-wont-be-released-until-after-elec

Clinton created second private email account when server was down

washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-created-second-private-email-account-when-server-was-down/article/2602743

>sage

I don't. I've gotten wealthy by making a high income and having a really high savings rate put into good investments. I always vote for lower taxes for myself -- in my own best interests.