Gf moving to S.Korea to study aboard

>Gf moving to S.Korea to study aboard
>She's Estonian
I know gooks are perverted God-less fucks should I spend all my cash to just go with her? Also how is the political climate over there what do uni students in gook land typically do? Will N.Korea invade S.Korea first?

depends whether or not you want to spend rest of your life with her.
if not, I wouldn't make that investment.

I've heard South Korea has plan to murder Kim.
If that happens entire Korean peninsula is fucking dead considering NK's nuclear program.

N.Korea can't and won't do jackshite

I've been with her for 2 years I want to but language would be a bitch to learn also
>be water spic
:^)
Fuck I'm guessing South Korea doesn't allow the ownership of weapons huh? Or is that only north?

Estonian grills aren't fans of asian men if that helps you, OP.
That being said I wouldn't spend all my savings just for a woman.

Yes, if you truly want to be with her.

Thank you based whatever fucking flag that is I would give you some Bitcoin if I knew you
I want to be with this blonde haired brown eyed grill I might propose even though we've only been together for 2 years

Uni students just do drinking. There is 소개팅 where a few girls will meet up with a few guys (which they don't know), get drunk, and fuck. Happens a few times a week. Good luck, especially if she is blonde since every gook here wants blonde

koreans are one of the most christian nations around

Yeah but Korean """christians""" don't know anything about the bible. It's just an excuse to repackage traditional korean culture into a new format. And the christians are usually the sluttier ones since their english is better so will fuck more foreigners thus are sluts.

Do you ever feel insecure about living in the lesser of two koreas?

letting your gf "study" in korea
>study
kys profligate

Yeah senpai fuck those gooks I'm a water spic but I've only felt comfortable around whites and maybe even Mongols but gooks my fucking God
She's a pagan but I'm a devout Catholic

>pagan
>im a devout catholic
>devout catholic
Apparently not you fucking shitforbrains.
Kys degenerate for going after whores and daughters of canaan.

>Move to korea and not fuck all those k pop looking sloots, yeah right m8...

That's the flag of Estonia.

It's over. Does she even think of herself as your gf? If you were an alpha she would never leave you and try to get you to marry her. As it is you are basically a beta orbiter. If you follow her it will only confirm this status and she will never respect you.

NKs chemical weapons are far bigger issue then their nukes (which are limited and lack good carrier rockets)

They can pretty much make north of south korea uninhabitable.

just get a new girlfriend

She doesn't want you to come. She's moving to find herself and fuck other guys. If you go you'll just waste your money and end up leaving.

She going to fuck a lot of dudes. Maybe not Koreans, but all the militaryfags over there will be bottoming that pussy out with armycum.

DRIPPING.

Just break up. She already did choosing to leave you for S Korea. You just need to accept it and drop whatever weird fantasy you think your future together holds. It's not there. She's gonna get pumped full by some American army dude or skorean NEET and forget about you.

>letting your gf to move to another country
Either go with her or end the relationship on good terms, those are really your only viable options.

This. If she wanted only you she'd stay where you are. As it is if you come she'll keep pretending she's your gf until she finds whatever better thing she's looking for and then she's going to give you some bullshit about how it's not working anymore or she's not feeling it anymore but she'll always be your friend, or you're smothering her, or she needs space to find herself, or in the worst case she'll accuse you of rape or abuse.

Estonians confirmed for cucks

What white woman would date a Korean man???

You have more to worry about from the other ex-pats

If she ends up in Seoul and the Gecko is still open that a bretty good ex-pat hangout but she'll end up with Aussie or leaf dick in her ass

Sorry bro

None. Even Korean women don't want to date Korean men.

kys

How's your gf's son?

>gf

She should be way taller than the local girls meaning that sno sno is nothing to worry about.

>mfw she'll be GOOKED

>hanging out with whiteys
>not just wading through kpuss

You don't understand she's qt3.14 and does everything I say I like submissive
Yeah we've been together for two years but I get what you're saying I should talk to her and tell her to stay

OP, are you fucking retarded?

Never follow the career plans of children. Be better than that.

>Gf moving (...) to study (...)

Break up. You'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

She's going to meet the other non-Korean international guys and fuck them.

This is true and don't worry too much

but worry a lot.

You should go and get a bitchy Korean gf.

Yeah I regret, somewhat, my time spent in Korea

Drinking constantly didn't help

Meh, maybe I'll go back someday

break up with her, get back together whenever she comes back.

is it because their heads are melons

God damn it all these cynical replies I should just have sex with her and impregnate her shouldn't I? Then she won't have to leave I'm on good standards with cash since my dad gave me his trucking company back when I turned 18 thus I don't really need to go to shitty liberal infested uni; chances are my kid would not come out looking like my spic self considering the 70% Iberian

Where and how did you find an Estonian girl?

Break up everything else is stupid.

오 그래 오피 돌아와 갓조센으로

We met at a cafe when I used to be in uni she was studying here because she decided to get an education here instead of Estonia but now she wants South Korea for some odd reason well the education system here is quite fucked desu

ㅗㅗ

If you gotta cuff down a bitch with kids, you probably aren't going to last in the long run.

going to korea matters more to her than your relationship. it's okay to end things, You have your path and she has yours. If you're not secure enough to realize that then your genes probably don't need to carry on anyways.

I'll keep her company for you mate :)

>what are abortions

>brown eyed

why would you waste your genetics like that

You'll be fine. I can't imagine a single Estonian girl being into asians, desu.

South Korea is a USA colony, you should be fine there.

>imaginary gf is estonian
>can't even recognize the nation's flag

RP threads sure are comfy

니가 뭐야

A lot of amwf couples there my friend. Heard of Kpop? Hehe ;)

>brown eyed
>70% Iberian water spic
M8 it doesn't matter who I produce offspring with as long as she's white and not black

There are plenty of yellow fever nordic girls here for some reason.

>my GF values her ((education)) over me, should i spend massive amounts of money to stay with her??

Bad news kid, your a cuck

Thank you based Estonian

>does everything I say I like submissive
Tell her to not go to fucking south korea then

>reverse gold diggers

the jews did this

>tfw qt white gf

>letting your gf study abroad just so she has an excuse.to cuck you with tiny yellow dicks

Wew lad.

She's going to leave you eventually anyway. They always do.

Just dump her now.

REEE ROOO
I'm most definitely going to talk to her about her going to gook land I have to either end it or go with her or persuade her to stay

Don't be afraid south koreans have 3 inch dicks

Cute girlfriend, what do you think of mine?

>Will you come over today?
>babe

cuck confirmed

(((*you're)))

aahh shibal

hey baby girl

>estonian pagan named beth

This is so fake it hurts.

>haha u made a grammar mistake hahaa!

Keep deflecting the fact that you are a cuck and will always be one

Go wih her.
Besides, S. Koreans don't know how to get pussy AT ALL, on the other hand girls are crazy for american dick. While there you can work as an english teacher and make some cash, it's so fucking easy since no one speaks any english at all ((I'm Spanish and I've worked there as an english teacher, so go figure)).
You can't have a gun but is safe as fuck, no niggers, no muslims, no inmigration besides english teachers and russian whores.
Plus S koreans are crazy about booze.
The only setback is that you'd be forced into some karaoke, want it or not

According to the office of statistics there are 5 or less Estonians with the name Beth

According to the office of Putin, Estonia is just a runaway Oblast.

Maybe swedes. Estonian women don't seem to fancy manlets.

>trusting any national statistic besides the one where it states that niggers do the most crime
Cmon now user
I don't know what to do the internet has bullied me into submission

Not everyone is manlets here these days, the younger generation has shot up with the introduction of american diets, plenty of tall guys here

My first love moved to South Korea a few years back and apparently has sex all the time with Korean men. She's had like 4 boyfriends in a couple of years and loads of one night stands. She says they love white girls. I swear, I'm not making this up just to make you feel bad, bro.

The one saving grace is that apparently older generations disapprove of youngsters getting married to non-Koreans so once things start to get serious, they break up with their white girlfriends and marry a Korean girl.

same, two years there as an armyfag, spent most of my weekends getting drunk and fucking korean girls, but not enough of them. eventually just getting drunk til i came back to the states.

This makes me want to nuke South Korea more than North Korea

>asking if she wants to come over

Fucking cuck, you TELL her to come over.

>Don't worry she'll only get railed by BKC, she won't marry one

She wants to get RICED.

>BKC
>Big Korean Cock
>Big

The one thing she did tell me is that they all have much smaller dicks than white guys.

Why wouldn't you go? Are you like on a great job or a great career moment? If not just go for the sake of the adventure, make some cash there, visit thai and India, gather interesting stories.
You only live once user.

Feels bad 4 u son I should just go on a fucking spree all over yuroop shouldn't I?

That's true, I'm white and girls here tell me about korean 'ddeoks', basically saying their dicks are the size of small rice cakes.

You have this life then the afterlife m8 as a Freemason I've learned that but other than that yeah I have a good financial status here in the states

So everyone gets a 2nd chance? Fuck, I could really use mine, more info please

Can't spill the beans sorry friend but I'm also Catholic just get baptized and you're cleansed; primarily of og sin just try not to be such a heretic and you'll be fine

No wonder they kill themselves so much.