RIP Europe

RIP Europe.

When will the white man default back to colonial mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

robertscribbler.com/2014/01/21/awakening-the-horrors-of-the-ancient-hothouse-hydrogen-sulfide-in-the-worlds-warming-oceans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm fkn triggered

>tfw fled London in 1999

Post your white children counts and goals. I have 2 want 3 more

>Reshaping a continent
Yeah explosions do tend to reshape things.

kek'd the lefties went from

>no way whites will be a minority, muh declining muslim birthrates, look at this chart goy!!

to

>geez get over it, this is the new europe!

just can't wait to see what the next one will be, I bet its the american style

>its all your fault!!

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Double Decker buses on fire off the shoulder of Tavistock Square.
I watched Muslims whooping in the dark near the Marble Arch. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die.

Caesar is coming.

You feeling ok bro?

>The selfie generation embraces nature

Leave them to the wolves

newfig

Americans sure are obsessed with this new Europe concept.

Imagine how disgusted people who lived just 100 years ago would be with this shit.

RIP civilization, we had a good run. Let's global warming this shit and sage the earth

>When will the white man default back to colonial mode?
that's impossible. back then colonialism was easy because europeans are the ones that have access to firearms. these days, not so much

The normal, every day white man?
The white man is too busy living his life
The white man is too busy focusing on his wealth
The white man is too busy being a degenerate.
The white man is too busy promoting faggotry.
The white man is too busy welcoming his own destruction.

The redpilled man? They are a whole other story.
The redpilled man is opposed to degeneracy.
The redpilled man complains on the internet.
The redpilled man makes plans, never to execute them.
The redpilled man hopes, and hopes, and hopes for change that will never come.
And most importantly, the redpilled man is being drilled back into the ground by his fellow white man, silenced and shunned.

The great story of the white man is almost over, these moments are not the rise of the fire, or a call to arms. These moments are merely the deathrattle.

There is no hope.
There will be no race war.
There will be no genocide, or fantastic last war.

>Futbol

Eurocucks might as well kill themselves now.

Do it yourself, this is your own media.

crashing this race with no survivors

We know we are Jew central, but us Americans have already accepted our nonwhite future. Europoors still believe they are a white heaven and that migration will stop once the Syrian war ends.

Scared of the y2k problem?

When the west finally goes to shit and redpilled white countries become the powerhouses of the world

Let's fucking do it. The white man spent thousands of years building western civilization through blood, sweat and tears while non whites we're playing with sticks and rocks.

And now that all the fucking hard work is done they want to get rid of us and reap the benefits of our ancestors' work. They're disgustingly lazy.

So fuck it, let's elect in people like Trump who will strip environmental regulations and push global warming past the point of being reversible. If we have to go, then let's at least take the shitskins with us. Let's shoah the fucking planet.

>If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction

Eastern Europe is finally reaping the rewards of how hard you guys got fucked by the Soviets, huh?

I'm not insulting or baiting, it really seems to have prepared you guys for shit that the wealthier "happier" nations are just walking blindly into.

How have none of you attempted to kill your politicians yet? What the fuck is wrong with you?

You people seem pretty pissed off with this, but not pissed off enough to kill the fuckers that made it happen and that's why you'll lose and nothing will be done, i'm sorry to say.

Won't even be hard. We just need to awaken the ancient hothouse; sulphur dioxide will wipe the slate clean.

Purple oceans, burning skies, it will be glorious

robertscribbler.com/2014/01/21/awakening-the-horrors-of-the-ancient-hothouse-hydrogen-sulfide-in-the-worlds-warming-oceans/

How do we awaken it? I want to help.

Careful, I think that baby is wearing a suicide vest

Editor: Susan Goldberg

Only fools rush in where angels fear to tread, leaf.

China is taking care of it; things are already in motion.

You can burn garbage if you really want to help

The sad truth is we'll only start doing that once we have nothing to lose. Most of us still live comfortable lives with families/careers.

The most close to truth statement I think... That's modern poeple mentality here too : too comfortable to imagine their world could really be totally fucked, so will only act when back against the wall.

>he is italian
no he isn't. why are (((americans))) so keen to impose their retarded concepts of nationality to others.

You're right, and the sad thing is, the whites with nothing to lose are mocked and disowned by the more well off ones.