My Big TOE - AMA

I know Tom Campbell's My Big TOE theory.
I have met Tom a number of times.
I can answer anyone's questions.
AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uFGZf899fzw
thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/
books.google.com/books/about/My_Big_Toe.html?id=RYHtBPiZVgsC
youtube.com/watch?v=WSxGxN8leb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How do we know what's truth?

You can never 100% know anything for certain, even your own birthdate. But you can put things in the 99% category.

If you're talking about metaphysical things, then you must conduct your own subjective experiments that have some kind of objective verification to them. You can look into PEAR Labs (Princeton engineering anomalies research) for ideas.

Is there a physical component of our body that lets us channel energy to the metaphysical? Ive some people say we have a quantum chromosome

Is Trump a glitch in the matrix, or does the universe generate events based on the collective expectations of the majority (i.e. meme magic)?

No.

"Physical" is just a point of view, a perspective.

There is nothing "physical" about the avatars in World of Warcraft. But they are still able to effect the world inside there based on the rule set.

Our body is just information. You are sent a data stream. It is very convincing. You are already and always connected to the larger consciousness system.

The universe does not generate any events per say. It provides the environment, and we, as the individuated units of consciousness exercise our free will inside this environment. Trump is the result of the sum of our current level of quality of consciousness in America. It does not make a good experiment to continuously "meddle" with it to promote certain results, that's bad science.

Trump is just a dude with balls

what difference does it make if we're in a simulation or not? isn't that just some mental masturbation to muddy things up even more, why not just experience the perceived moment at face value and be humbled by wonders of it all without trying to dissect or devalue it with meta-scientific circlejerkery??

Your big toe? What about your little toe?

Fuck off you digitist cunt.

The big difference is that by logic, a simulation CANNOT simulate itself. Which means something outside of this reality is doing the simulating & rendering. Which gives logical necessity to something OUTSIDE of this reality. God is a terrible word for it. Tom calls it the larger consciousness system, which is acceptable and doesn't come with so much belief baggage.

After virtual reality is accepted as the best science by the high priests at the top universities, This point COULD cause religion wars, where each religion is fighting over who's god is the creator of the simulation. When truthfully, it's just our own consciousness that we are a small piece of, but no different from.

Pepe smiles on you just the same.

I've only been exposed to "my big TOE" by some drugged up Dutch man with mental issues. He insisted to me that he was in fact, Jesus Christ. He loved speed.

You should not confuse the message with the messenger.

What is the theory?

So as highlights you have no reason to be discussing this for any real gain, and it's purely masturbatory.

This world we live in is a simulation of consciousness, essentially.

It is logically derived from two basic assumptions:
1) Consciousness exists (you are aware and talking to me now right?)
2) Evolution is acting upon consciousness.

The theory is quite thoroughly explained in his works, do you have any specific question about the theory?

That is a faulty conclusion. If more people understand it is a simulation, then they can then work towards lowering their entropy and making this reality a better place. As one person lowers their entropy than the entire system evolves. If one person gains understanding from this thread than it is a net positive gain in terms of the entire system at large. IF you do not like what you are reading or feel it is not of any benefit to you then feel free to leave!

>2) Evolution is acting upon consciousness.

Gonnna need to expand on this because evolution places pressure on things that require it, it doesn't just randomly operate like "hey let's evolve!"

Does Campbell offer any conclusions about the way this theory could/should affect human activity in the future?

Reporting in once again. God, I love this shit.

As I often say, the message is more important than the messenger.

Absolutely.

If we are all part of the same larger consciousness system than the most optimized way of interacting is cooperation.

If all human beings are cooperating, just like all the cells of a human body cooperate. Than it is possible we might start interacting with other planets who have achieved the same level of evolution.

It does not "randomly operate" you are correct. It is ALWAYS operating, on EVERYTHING.

Thanks for all the questions.

Unfortunately I must sign off.

I will be back to answer more later!

Information can be (and is) stored in light. Dr. Peter Gariaev is a Russian scientist who took eggs that were laid by a frog and then zapped those eggs with a laser light that had gone through eggs laid by a salamander. When the 'frog' eggs hatched, salamanders emerged from them - not frogs. The only thing that is necessary to rewrite DNA is wave information, which means that evolution can occur not through millions of years but instantaneously.

The agricultural division of the Ciba-Geigy corporation (now Sygenta) discovered that existing plant seeds could be transformed into extinct varieties, simply by zapping them with a weak electrostatic current. This process generated stronger and faster-growing wheat, extinct fern species, and tulips with thorns. Italian scientist Pier Luigi Ighina energetically transformed a living apricot tree into an apple tree, actually causing the fruits on the branches to metamorphose from apricots into apples in only sixteen days. Ighina also zapped a rat with DNA-wave information from a cat, and this caused the rat to grow a cat-like tail in four days.

So we're all one?
The hippies were right?
What I percieve as myself, and you as yourself, is actually a fraction of a larger conciousness?

Yes, we are all part of the same system, like two partitioned hard drives are not separated from the entire computer itself

>waves can alter DNA
Fuck, the big players in this world is probably sending waves all over the place to change our DNA right now aren't they?

It makes sense if you consider that the larger conscious "entity" is so vast that it cannot comprehend its own existence so it breaks itself into fragments of varying size in order to make the attempt more feasible

I love how Cred Forums goes full ascention.

We should be unstopable by now.

Yes, we're all one - and the beauty of this is that we don't have to be cucks despite this fact (and it IS a fact). We can STILL protect Western Civilisation and save the white race from extinction. We're all actors in a cosmic movie and I think of people like the Rothschilds as playing the role of villains and ourselves as playing the role of heroes (when we're not being dicks).
There is nothing inherently wrong with nationalism and there is nothing inherently wrong with globalism. Globalism could be good if everyone was civilised - but we don't live in a perfect world, so the version of globalism that we're getting right now is one that is planned to end Western Civilisation and cause the extinction of the white race. This is obviously unjust, so we ought to adopt nationalist principles to prevent this globalist plan from succeeding even while REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE - Pure Consciousness (which is infinite and eternal) having an experience in a temporary human form. There's only one of us here. If you hit yourself on the head with a baseball bat, they'll put you in a mental hospital yet that's EXACTLY what people are doing on a global scale. You can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't because the word 'God' has religious connotations that I would rather avoid. Religion is the McDonald's of spirituality.

The "big players" of this world are NOT the same as the BIG players of the larger consciousness system.

There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

Cred Forums is a special place. Kek shines upon us

this some sort of group/blended consciousness deal?

We are forever One - to each other genetically, to Earth chemically, to the universe atomically and to all that exists in general spiritually.

Trump is a disciple of Rev. Norman Vincent Peale.

He went to his church and listened to his sermons and even became friends with Peale. It should be no suprise that Trump has powers of persuasion.
youtube.com/watch?v=uFGZf899fzw

Group meditation has been correlated to a reduction in terrorism and crime:

thewayofmeditation.com.au/blog/scientific-evidence-mass-meditation-can-reduce-war-and-terrorism/

What we're doing (i.e. meme magic) works on the same principle (which is collectively focusing on something and thus energising that 'something' with our collective focus), except our focus is not to reduce terrorism and crime per se but to meme Trump's presidency into 'reality' (among other things). What people call 'reality' is MALLEABLE. WE have the power. WE are the ones we've been waiting for. It's ALWAYS been us. All we're doing right now is REMEMBERING who we REALLY ARE. Now let's have some fun with our collective power! :D

I don''t understand your question

Amuse me. Define consciusness. What it is, where it arises from in the brain and its limits.

My wife's a neuroscientist doing calcium imaging research on exactly this and would say you're full of shit.

2- Lol. No.
>environmental factors
>epigenetics
>diseases/disease resistance
etc.

What is the number 6,000,000?

K.D.K. 19.11.16

As above so below. The physical reality is just a counterpart. A mirror.

I know that correlation does not imply causation.

Does Tom Campbell still help make missiles and bomb 3rd world people to the ground?

Tom; why do you love the Military industrial complex so much? Are you their bitch?

Does the guilt make you write shit about "inner workings" and "awakening deep discovery".... you help kill people. GET REAL WITH THAT.

Ugh I cant do this question justice from my cell phone. If i get back in time I'll go into more.

The short answer is consciousness does not arise in the brain but the brain and this entire virtual reality arises from consciousness.

Pathetic mystical statements

If it was a simulation, wouldn´t the fact that it is be irrelevant?

The entire idea of working together and working for a larger goal is based of off morality that we have been injected by society.

It doesn´t matter if we are made by "god" or if this is a simulation, what matters to you and me is that our ideology and moral values that we hold superior are going to win and expand.

Even if everybody realized this was a simulation, it wouldn´t change the way that people are going to rationalize the way we as a conciousness should go, you see where i´m going with this?

Just as the human body has acupuncture points, Earth itself has acupuncture points - in the Western World, they are called 'ley lines' while in China, they are called 'dragon lines'. Same phenomenon, different name. Earth also has chakras, just like the human body does. Remember the ancient Hermetic axiom: "As above, so below.". It also works the other way around: "As below, so above."
What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature, so we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God', if you want). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale.

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Not only did our ancestors know about the holographic nature of 'reality', but there is also scientific evidence for the holographic nature of 'reality'.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmud Shabstari

There, you already proved yourself wrong without going into it.

Consciousness does arise in the brain; it doesn't come from a "specific location" or "piece" of the brain, but rather from the whole neural processing network simultaneously working on different "bits of the stream of information" and composing an overall "picture/thing" that we call consciousness.

The best analogy for consciousness is the internet: a network of networks that fulfills greater functions (picture all various computers in the world as neurons and their connection as axels)

what is Kek's place in the theory?

Technically the current leading theory on how this universe started, The Big Bang, is a pathetic mythical statement as well. The objective material dogma that you are operating under is founded on a pathetic mystical statement.

>My wife's a neuroscientist doing calcium imaging research on exactly this

Exactly what?

We are kek. Kek is the manifestation of our wishes and fears that shape reality. We are concentrating this power and as more aware we become the more powerfull we become.

As the legendary Terence McKenna rightfully said about the Big Bang theory: "Give us one free miracle and we'll explain the rest!"

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for wild theorizing, it's how science advances and I'm quite passionate about it even though I don't personally have a professional involvement in it.

But there's quite a difference between plausible absurdity and crazed mystification of the unknown. This "it's all a VR simulation" thing has the same level of credibility and "proof" as any afterlife description in religion as far as I can tell.
Sure, I can't "disprove it" (other than pointing out flaws like "consciousness doesn't arise from the brain"), just like I can't disprove a spaghetti monster created the universe. Does not mean there is even the slightest of reasons to consider it plausible

consciousness and its origin,nature,implications in the brain, using rodents ofc

You have to proof it to yourself trough personal experience and knowledge. The clues are everywhere.

You can also just ignore it and live for the moneyz. Its your free will.

Not so.

The brain is a piece of hardware hosting the software of consciousness, The brain provides the constraints of the information that can be processed.

A computer does not arise the software. It must be installed on the computer first.

The brain matters as much as a character in World of Warcraft's brain. It doesn't really exist, the individuated unit of consciousness is what is doing the operating and decision making. The body and the brain is only hosting consciousness. Consciousness is not OF this reality, just like when we play WoW, we are not OF that reality.

>Does not mean there is even the slightest of reasons to consider it plausible

There are three main reasons why I think that the simulation hypothesis is plausible and these reasons are (in no particular order):

* Time slows down near black holes, I think this is comparable to how a computer starts to slow down when it is receiving vast amounts of information so that it can preserve its processing power.

* The fact that we live in an unimaginably vast universe yet life seems to exist only on Earth. Perhaps extraterrestrial forms of life weren't coded into the simulation or they are coded into the simulation only when the programmer deems it necessary/desirable.

* Quantum physics has proven that things don't exist in the way that we observe them UNTIL we observe them. So in other words, EVERYTHING is energetic wave-form information UNTIL we observe it. This is so that this universe doesn't have to be rendered every second for every observer (human or otherwise). It preserves processing power.

Kek doesn't have a place in Tom's theory but the theory would explain kek as a idea supported by group conciousness. Kek is the representation of our meme magic. The news and MSM is using their own meme magic, we are fighting back with ours. Kek isn't necessarily a real entity in the non-physical, but an idea of our collective group consciousness.

Tom is that you?

That's not true.

You can intepret the conclusions of multiple quantom theory experiments as this being a virtual reality, as it is the only way to explain the data. (Double slit experiment is one that comes to mind.)

You may also see the works of Bruce Lipton, Brian Whitmore, & Tom Campbell. To see how three people in completely different scientific disciplines come to the same conclusion of virtual reality.

I'm not Tom. But I know him and his theory well. Well enough that he has given me the go ahead to answer questions authoritatively on his theory.

dumb as shit

yea u r i caught u

It's not irrelevant. It can be a source of great meaning to some that there is more than just this physical reality. Science and objective materialism tells us that this reality is all there is. It is a belief dogma. It is uncomfortable for top physicists to conclude that there is something outside of this reality because then they must admit they don't know something. To not know something so important is uncomfortable to most people. Which is why it's easier to believe in religion than search for the truth.

If we are all just individuated units of consciousness, and one of our primary objectives is to lower the entropy of the overall consciousness system, to what extent do we have a duty to snuff out high entropy examples of individuated consciousness, i.e. criminals and low-IQ human trash?

Lol I'm really not Tom. You can check my writing style to some of the people on the forum.You might be able to sherlock who I am.

You claim that everything is ultimately information (a claim that I completely agree with), so what I want to know from you is this: What do you think of astrology? When an astrologer says something like "Saturn rules corporations, the skeletal system and agriculture." (for example), could this not be related to the simulation hypothesis in that the programmer has encoded certain information into what we think of as 'the planet Saturn' (for example)?

This is up for debate to be honest. Most people are just not evolved enough to know that they are causing harm. It's like you don't fault a 3rd grader for not being an adult yet. They just are not grown up enough yet.

That being said, if you have the power to stop high-entropic behavior, I personally feel it is your responsibility to do so. If someone is breaking into my house to rape my wife, kill my family, you better believe I'm going to protect myself.

If corporations are enslaving the world for profit, it is up to us who know to stop it/

In the big picture though, death isn't very relevant.

This whole thread is too David Icke for my tastes

This whole thread is not David Icke ENOUGH for my tastes! kek

I'm not really sure, it could be a couple of things.

Those who are good at astrology are using intent to query the database and receive information. They are using a pre-defined language of astrology to interpret that information. It's a way the system can communicate with those querying for information. It works the same way with Tarot cards, chicken bones, etc. It's just a tool that information can be passed along based on already pre-set determined rules of communication (this planet means this, this card means this, the bones in this pattern mean this etc. etc.)

Whether or not there is actual fundamental information "coded" into the reality with astrology I'm not sure. I'd say likely there is not.

I'm not really a big fan of David Icke. His material shouldn't be mixed up with Tom's.

So we don't have any physical bodies? Then what are we? Some brain floating in a vat tank and plugged into the matrix? If not, where does our consciousness emerges from? Spooky theory

Thanks for the reply.

>Catalog

No, the physical body is not "real." It's just information, 0s and 1s. Just like your WoW character. We are just experiencing information that fools us into thinking we have a body, if the simulation's fundamental unit of time is small enough, (for instance Tom theorizes that the Delta-T [smallest increment of time in a particular simulation] is 10^-44 per second) you wouldn't know the difference. This means that data is being refreshed amazingly fast, we can only measure time to something like 10^-12 or so per second now.

Our individuated unit of consciousness emerged from the larger consciousness system. We are a part of it, and not separate from. That being said, where the larger consciousness system emerged from is technically unknowable, because we cannot get outside of it. It's not necessary either to doing a good job here in this reality. There is an entire chapter in the book on this topic specifically, if you want to go more in depth about it.

Path Of Light

Where in aus are you?

Perth.

What is you though on DMT? How does the DMT-Hyperspace with its inhabitants fit into the theory.

Its kinda easy to break out of the simulation with it an experience direct data communication and the selfe without the "human" component.

Please tl;dr for us without the book

Where are the leylines in aus ? I been vagabonding for a decade best spot I know is northern rivers nsw

I personally extracted and smoked DMT before finding Tom's theory. DMT-Nexus is awesome.

I would say that if you compare this entire universe to a Internet page, that smoking DMT brings you to an entirely random internet page, or multiple internet pages.

You're absolutely right it's easy to break out of this simulation with it.

I'm not a big fan of DMT that being said, the experience is so uncontrollable, it doesn't last long enough, it's too random. It's like riding a bike with training wheels. Some never realize they can take the training wheels off.

Do the royal families at the top of the pyramid just want to rule this reality matrix and be like the "elves in World of Warcraft" with cheat codes on or does it go deeper?

The Path Of Light

Obama shuts us down in a week

The Book is FREE on google books. You can read it entirely for FREE.

books.google.com/books/about/My_Big_Toe.html?id=RYHtBPiZVgsC

>Where are the leylines in aus?

I don't know, but I assume that they intersect various sites of historical importance as they seem to do in other parts of the world (and not by coincidence either).
What do you think of this video?:

youtube.com/watch?v=WSxGxN8leb8

The Great Pyramid of Giza shares the same latitude as the Bermuda Triangle, the Pyramid of the Sun in Mexico and Angkor Wat in Cambodia (among many other places of significance in antiquity). Also, according to that video, the Great Pyramid of Giza lines up with the Vatican, the Rockefeller Summer Homes, HAARP in Alaska and Mecca (Mecca, and the Kaaba in particular, existed even before the creation of Islam). There is NO WAY that's a coincidence, there's an energy grid on this planet that our ancestors knew about which most of us are unaware of.

It's my intuition that the families at the top of the pyramid don't really understand the reality we are in. They understand that it can be controlled via intention which is true. I've heard they communicate with non-physical entities which is real as well. That doesn't mean they have the entire Big picture, nor is their intention stronger than yours or mine. There are many unknown people who use intention to counteract the intention work of the top families.

So what's the endgame? To fuse our consciousness into a larger one? Honestly, to lose the perception of my self and return to a greater consciousness, it just sounds nightmarish to me. I want society to achieve singularity and live forever in an artificial body, even if it's not real. I'll definitely read the book, I find those theories very interesting even if they make me nervous.

Its hard to control and confusing as shit but after some breaktrough there are some mechanics and constants i could discover. I am mostly concerned about the entitys there. They are very amigious and crytpic. I can meet the same entitys from previous trips again if they consent to it. It was hard to find one that dosent try to fuck me up. Either way they use trickery and instantly created illusions to "teach" things. Their hate to answer questions is strange too. They will always try to talk themselves out or become plain hostile. Always referening to some "Boss" character.

I also never could establish the connection between the Hyperspace and the physical world. The entitys dont really regonize the physical and dont take me as human. They directly said i wasnt human.

Very confusing but so fascinating i will further research this.

>Obama shuts us down in a week

He can't shut down an idea whose time has come.

What group is the best to join as a neutral male stuck in the middle if I desire to explore the nature of this reality more?

I care not wether it is jewish or gentile, black or white, I just am tired of being around millions of people that refuse to take their heads out of the sand.

There is no "end game", consciousness evolution is open ended. There is always more to learn or someone to teach.

What you are refering to is "ego death" you can look that up on google for a ton of info about it. It certainly is scary to your ego for your ego to die, but integrating your data with the largest system's feels absolutely amazing better than anything that can be experienced in this reality frame. You should investigate this thoroughly.

You are already here. And the real research can only be done within yourself.

Read lot of stuff and always keep an open mind. You have to learn to entertain ideas without taking them for full.

Also psychedelics if you are a type for it.

You are entering other physical realities. Random ones. They have no incentive to be nice to you. Imagine if you were just dropped into some random ghetto in a really rough neighborhood, the people there have no incentive or motivation to be nice to you. They are not all knowing, the are just normal beings in their own respective reality, which is probably why they don't want to answer your questions. Don't assume just because you're hallucinating that every non-physical entity knows what the truth of our consciousness system is, they could know the same or even less than you do.

The only connect is that they are both on the "reality wide web." Does there have to be a connection between two completely different interdepent websites? Absolutely not? A stroller review blog and a blog about politics in Germany? No connection. No problem.

You are NOT human. You ARE consciousness. Also it's possible if you were manifesting a body in their particular reality that the body you were manifesting was NOT human as well.

I would suggest not using DMT anymore, you already got everything out of it you can. Start to learn to explore the larger reality using just your consciousness and no drugs. It's much more in control and far more satisfying.

Yeah that's the conclusion I am already at

There's too much temptation of sluts and socializing with monkeys though all around me.

I wish there were communities of people that didn't get trapped in "The Matrix" so easily. I would conquer the whole world single handedly for a woman who was beautiful enough to love and intelligent enough to understand what I talk about even if she contributed nothing.

>You have to learn to entertain ideas without taking them for full.

This.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

>Also psychedelics if you are a type for it.

Fuck yeah! :D

All consciousness quality must be earned ON YOUR OWN. You don't gain anything special from being affiliated with any particular person or particular group. You must evolve ON YOUR OWN. Other people can be good examples (or bad examples). Others can be sources of inspiration, but ALL LEARNING is done internally and on your own.

The only thing you need to explore the nature of this reality is your consciousness and your consciousness alone. It all starts from the "point consciousness state" where you are no longer operating on the data stream from this reality. From there you use your INTENT to decide what to do or where to go.

Don't worry about the others, as I mentioned above. You don't get tired of infants being infants right? They can't magically become 21 years old over night. They are on their own path of evolution, as we all are.

Lurking. Really neat stuff. Can't wrap my head around it and had to bail about halfway through the youtube video from the last thread, but just wanted to say thanks for discussing it here so I could see it even if I can't comprehend it. Seems important.

so we are all destined to lose our sense of self and memories in death? Lose our ability to think, just become another part of a hive mind? Until we get ejected out and eventually recycled again and again...?

I fully agree with "listen and do not believe" but am somewhat anti-hallucinagen. It causes brain damage and I don't want to think I am going deeper while actually I just fried my brain into believing sloppy illusions.

I have experimented with drugs to show my brain first hand experience of perceptions alterability though.

Its neither random or physical. Its seems more like a inbetween realitys. Its fluid. More like the warp from 40k.

Iam at the same place everytime and can "map" out more and more characteristics.

There is no human body there just a ball of light kind of.

Iam gonna go back to confirm or disprove some ideas I have but i know there is no that much higher knowledge there for me. the nice ones already said i know everything i need to know. But its still fascinating and i made a promise to come back.

At least the hyperspacesex is really something. kek

No we are not destined for it. It must be your own choice to grow and evolve. You could spend countless lifetimes not growing, not evolving. Or even going the other way.

Death and the subsequent erasure of intellectual memories (you still keep your quality of consciousness, you don't magically become fearless after death.) is a logical necessity for the growth of consciousness.. Imagine if you had to remember all your thousands of wives and children from past lives.

It is only the ego that worries about becoming part of a "hive." The heart cells do no complain about being part of the heart or human. The cells in your brain do no care that they are in the brain. The cells inside your colon are not jealous of the cells in the stomach. They all work together to form something larger than each of them, a human body. Through cooperation they achieve more than they could have ever on their own.

You should go back without the DMT. That will really blow those entities' minds.

:D

I experienced something akin to ego death, dreamed I looked into a mirror and saw my own reflection as a corpse. The feeling of "depersonalization" (dunno if this word is correct) was both terrorific and liberating, but mostly the former. I was anxious for a week, really thinking something or someone had died and that I had killed him. Guess I'm just a coward, I'll be chilling here on simulated earth and wish y'all good luck in your ascending.

I would like that but thats far away for me at the moment. Having trouble to properly detach when iam trying to Astral Project. And when iam detached iam blind and snap back after a minute or so.

I have still a very long way before me.

I just had to look at the flag to understand what was happening. But I'm scared that no one is questioning this

I think what you're mostly struggling with is your beliefs on how the experience must be initiated and what the experience must be like. Try not to mix up your DMT experience with the subtitles of natural consciousness travel.

I can tell you now you most certainly do not have "a very long way before you." Whether you believe me or not is up to you.

There is nothing to "detach" from. There is no body. You are just experiencing another data stream. You don't have to "detach" from Cred Forums in order to change internet tabs over to facebook. It works the same way. You need not believe you must attach, or the process must work a certain way.

Sounds like you were on the right path man!!!

Fear is just a paper tiger. You can go deeper anytime you want, you don't even need your ego to die to have great success.

I appreciate your answer thank you. I wonder what is the endgame of consciousness? Once every fractal of it has branched and learned every lesson and experienced everything there is, what then?

This. Whatever we can perceive through DMT can also be perceived through other consciousness-altering methods.
What people refer to as a 'ghost' is merely a form of life that exists outside of our frequency band.
What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.

>I appreciate your answer thank you. I wonder what is the endgame of consciousness? Once every fractal of it has branched and learned every lesson and experienced everything there is, what then?

The system is just so large, so vast. I can't even fathom this. We are also not aware of the larger consciousness system's operating environment, like a bacteria in your stomach is not aware of the outside world, yet it still must interact on the food that comes into the stomach, and is also effected by the human's outside environment.

>Once every fractal of it has branched and learned every lesson and experienced everything there is, what then?

That will never happen, because infinity doesn't work that way.

It's not infinite by the definition of the word. Nothing REAL is infinite. It CAN be so unfathomably large to our mental capacity to seem infinite. But it is NOT infinite. It is FINITE. There is a very important distinction. You should explore your intuition on this. The difference between unfathomably large and actually infinite.

Couldn't the power of positive thinking be considered meme magic, at least on a personal level?

Yes

Perception is Reality