Butthurt that white men won't date you and that your family dislikes you because you're a slut

>butthurt that white men won't date you and that your family dislikes you because you're a slut.
>only black men approve and encourage you to be a slut.

Go get gang raped by black men then, you stupid cunt.

white men don't want to date you, and your family dislikes your choice to be a slut. And that won't change.
Get over it.

Why do white males always make up excuses for white women who go for black men like "she is a whore" anyways. You're just jealous black men getting action.

here we fuckin go
inb4 proxy
slit your wrists vertical swan you cuck

out out out!

Fuck off degenerate. the virgins of Trump will succeed the holy war while you all perish in Hell.

burn the coal...

I want women to be sluts for me and no one else, but that's impossible so I just want women to be sluts.

t. virgin

No. I'm mad that the woman is dumb enough to sleep with a nigger knowing full well what will happen, then she gets knocked up, nigger leaves, she doesn't work, and our society ends up footing the bill.

There is slut shaming in virtually all human societies.

LITERALLY SWEDEN

There's no such thing as a fatty.

People like to eat.
Get over it.

AS there should be
A goalie can let it tons of goals, but that doesn't make them a good goalie

What are you talking about? Men mostly complain about alpha males, calling the women whores for liking them. Race never really played a part of it. Are we supposed to get rid of all the alpha males?

Have sister
she fucks numerous niggers
age 30 finds a beta kinda white guy maybe a joo to marry her
cries now that she cant have children

the family lols about this

>implying niggers are alpha

Mandatory memegraphic.

>implying white alpha males are black

please keep up

>believing in a pol scripted by some faggot

Skyebook tier meme

Because we leave the defective women real men don't want for the niggers. Why would any self respecting man want used goods. Whores cant make good wives or mothers so why not let the niggers have them. Niggers share women all the time its.

Go post this exact rant. At least the person that did it had the balls to do it.

>What are sources

its sourced

and not just that, they then go on to blame all men for what has happened to them while also defending blacks, muslims and whatever other minority is an actual problem

yeah by a bunch of angry closet homosexuals. fuck off you fucking fairy

>You're just jealous
it's just disgusting, and most blacks carry more diseases than sewer rats.

They're at the bottom of the graphic you illiterate monkey creature.

>leaf reading comprehension

I dont hate sluts. They are fun to be around. Also it seems, to me at least, that more promiscious women are smarter, at least among the women i know. Might just be a coincidence though.

Why can she not have children