Can Cred Forums give me examples of the propaganda on the mainstream media?

Can Cred Forums give me examples of the propaganda on the mainstream media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
archive.is/ihi0x
abcnews.go.com/US/syrian-refugee-family-begins-california/story?id=42070046
twitter.com/euromanezhka/status/549586473406963712
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Everybady in Germanistan thinks Trump is literally Hitler, noone can give a reason except ,,he's just racist/ misogonist/ whatever". If you ask for prove they'll go ,,Are you kidding me" style.

All those "God's chosen people" at french TV
I don't hate them, just the ones that are in the medias

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw

LA times endorsed Hillary yesterday. Just off the top of my head.
You can also look up CNN's Cuomo blooper.

How many of those didnt knew the other parts they didnt speaked would be about trump?

I keep getting add on YouTube for this stoner who keeps saying
> Bruh we like to to college for what?
>I'm like fuck that
>So I traveled the world
>Now I make 6 figures off nothing
>You should drop out and do that also
>No I won't explain why or how

It's a trend for stupid kids to not study and think they can spend their lives jumping from music concert to music concert smoking dope and getting a string of STDs.

Then after they owe money to various drug dealers, have a similar medical record as marylin Monroe they to think they are more experienced then other people and start preaching about their life. They were already preachy to begin with since they think drugs "open their minds to the truth" or something.

The media pretended the US was losing in Vietnam. They convinced the entire country. The enemy was ready to give up, but kept fighting because they knew the American media was on their side.

this right here I must meet 20 people a day who say the same thing about Trump. When I ask them to explain why they think that no one has a reason.

This. Confirmed.

Over here is the following:

Whenever US kills civilis the matter dont exist, drone papers werent even mentioned here, not once.
Whenever someone bomb "moderates" its ruskies killing innocent children and women, bomb schools and the likes.

When thing in ukraine began, no one ever showed or mentioned how "peaceful" protesters threw molotov coctails or used guns or drove trough police line in a bulldozer.
Everyone say Yanukovich run away but no one mentioned there were negotiations during which he agreed to earlier election and polish and german politics were suppose to ensure his safety but then "peaceful protesters" broke the truce and he had to run away (IIRC, was quite some time ago)
Everyone kept telling ruskies are messing with ukraine but no one sees anything wrong in that polish politics were influencing every election since 2004 or how during euromaidan whole europe and US went to UA to tell ruskies not to interfere.

When US flew their bombers over south korea, 70km from the borders of north korea IIRC, it was labelled in every newspaper as "display of power"
When ruskies mowing their military along their borders its called provocation and aggressive politics.

Lately we've been having some shitty news about sexist computer language, misogyny in poland and shit like that.
I have no fucking idea why or how this shit is getting over here and why it is in actual media and not blogs.

putin has a army of internet trolls

and israel pays student to defend it online

dumping
1/8

2/8

3/8

4/8

5/8

Media conglomerates are using propaganda to control how people think. Pretty obvious. There is very likely a large number of very rich people behind this. We just need to find them and expose them, or my preference kill them with nail bombs.

You spoken the true true

This as well, ukraine has whole page in the open where everyone could join to be a "do it for free"
archive.is/ihi0x
Not once it was mentioned in context of trolls.

They have pages where they label and dox journalist as traitors as well as leak personal details of russians in syria and again, everything is perfectly fine...

8/8

abcnews.go.com/US/syrian-refugee-family-begins-california/story?id=42070046

Come on goys, how can any of you be against refugees coming here after watching this report featuring little girl refugees, which as we all know make up the vast majority of refugees...right?.

Propaganda has to be simple, subtle and ripetitive. It must not have basis on objective truth, it must not be meant for the dubious intellectuals but for the simple-minded broad masses. Repeat something again and again as loud as you can and gradually people will believe it. Mein Kampf Chapter 6 goes in detail about this.

that one's fake and gay

wtf? Why would the kikes discourage going to yet another form of liberal indoctrination and giving them money?

Still the best one I've seen.

And in context of someone messing in internal affairs of other countries.

There is a twatter acc supposedly all about Putin being tyrant and all, it tried to start a euromaidan during unrest in russia but forgot to turn of geolocation.
Of course media reported unrests as poor oppressed ruskies gathering spontaneously and all.

twitter.com/euromanezhka/status/549586473406963712

Is that Ted Cruz??

DAHHNALD HAND OVER THE DELEGATES AND NO ONE GETS HURT

Mein Kampf was not even written by Hitler according to David Irving and Goebbels actually said that propaganda needs to be based on truth.

Either way, it's just marketing and PR in the end. Your enemies call it "agitation and propaganda" today when this was literally Merkel's job in the GDR.

We don't have it. I only hear the truth

Aren't you one cancerous faggot.

Wether Mein Kampf was written by Hitler or not is most likely a conspiracy to devalue his work.
I said it didn't have to be based on objective truth. A skillful propagandist can take the truth and use it best to his cause, like the British did during world war 1. What made them win was not only sheer power, but the ingenuous use of propaganda and the German counterparts' ridiculously bad use.

do you have links for the pictures in articles on both or is this just some bullshit metaphor