youtube.com/watch?v=v91m_F2NhfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

beer?

white people

Not a chance, Mahmoud.

beer is what makes me happy

Except these companies are buying up all the micro breweries

Good luck with your beer-rage hipster faggot

Good, hopefully weed will be legal everywhere so we don't have to drink that disgusting poison

he means cheap beer, and I doubt that very much.

I do predict that small talk may take a hit when the die off....perhaps for the better.

Bullshit, I'm 28 and I just drank a bush beer for breakfast...

> Implying Chinks won't keep alco-culture alive

>unironically defending Heineken
>flag

this is what i'm wondering
it seems mostly gen x-ers and now millennials are the ones spearheading breweries, because of the dynamic creative aspects combined with back breaking physical labor and low pay
t. Oregonian

this. i think ballast point was taken for a cool $1b

treehouse pls dont give in

Light beer? Why

Miller lite is actually bretty good if you only have like $20 but still want to get sloshed with a buddy

> liking different tasting beers makes you a hipster

no one said you had to be pretentious about it. just drink what you drink and shut the fuck up.

> I hate it, therefore no one likes it.

You cavemen not brewing your own. You must want to remain under the jew's control forever.

>baka

>about to call you retarded
>see flag
(You)

Don't worry, the beaners will still be happy to drink that swill.

weed is objectively better though you dumb beer belly cuck

.....if there is a market, it will be pandered to.

>having sex
>using paper
>facebook (i hope)

the only correct answer

Israel

Heineken will endure. Heineken rules the third world beer market.

Drink our shitty export beer, niggers.

I will personally make sure burgers stay on the bud light and Heineken

Nawp

This heineken shit seriously has to die. The Dutch are the only German people with not the slightest idea how to produce beer. Anyone got insight why this is like that?

Drunk and high are different feelings brosephus, some people prefer one or the other. I like both

Miller lite is OK if you're gonna be spending all day at the lake or watching football but want to drink the whole time and don't want to get too wasted or when your friend says bring "beer" to a party so you grab a case. I don't think it's possible to get "sloshed" on Lite unless you're literally 16 or you're chain-chugging them.

Good work ethic

>tfw living within a mile of a liquor store with the best beer selection in all of KY/TN I've seen so far

Thanks Germans. Thanks Czechs.

>drinking the fermented jew in 2016
good goy, stay blue pilled

Light beer is gay as shit.

I'm 20 years old and I only drink High Life so I think you're wrong. 90% of craft beer is shit that will give you a headache.

keep making commercials wid famus beeple :DDDDDDD

its the american reverse midas touch, everything they touch goes to sour piss

If you're Dutch, you own stock in Heineken. It's issued at birth.
We all have a financial interest in defending shitty Heineken beer.

only in denmark though, because tuborg is literally piss.

>thinkin water hasn't been poisoned by the jews
>baka

>t.fucking retard that doesn't know what they are talking about

We don't even drink it ourselves
Kek

This is what pot heads actually believe.

Supermarket piss-quality beer?
I sure hope so. That sort of stuff shouldn't be allowed to be sold under the name "beer"

What is Grolsch beer like in Holland? I know its not the best top level #1 beer you guys got but that is how our importers treat it like. Don't get me wrong I love the stuff.

Please brew more Hollandia as well. Its like your version of Bitburger.

*sips hopped up slimy piss water*

Cheap beer will never die. Poor people love cheap beer

Common respect, loyalty, morality, decency, and any hope for a future for the US.

Its a scheme we have going. Whenever we fuck up brewing beer, we stick a Heineken label on it and export it. We dont actually drink Heineken, in fact, Heineken doesnt even exist. Heineken is just a code name we use for shitty beer we need to get rid of.

There is gen Z tho, who are conservative af

/thread

I agree, it's just a solid light beer. Cheap but with a lot more beer flavor than bud or coors. Idk maybe I'm a dumb hick but watching football usually means chain chugging

Shitty beer? Good.

Now we just need to smash hipster micro-brewery and we're set.

Grolsch is decent but not the best stuff
Would not drink if I had the choice

>just drink what you drink and shut the fuck up
Tell that to OP you assclown

> all craft beers are IPA's

keep talking buddy, surely you'll convince me you know what you are talking about

Miller Hi Life is so gross tasting I don't even pick that shit up when there is a thank you for your service case sale where a 30 rack is $8.99

Get Hertog Jan or Palm if you must drink pilsners.

Beer is fucking poison you dumb faggots. It lowers your test levels, making you a little bitch.

Drink too much and take a nappy

Fucking ayy, another dumb hick like me who loves the champagne

Nice try. I've been to the brewery. Twice.

Macro beer still accounts for 90% of all beer consumption in the world. Macro beer will definitely lose some of its market share in the next generation but by no means is it going away.

To be fair, there are an awful lot of micros in the USA that just pack in hops on top of hops regardless of the beer they're making.

Is hollandia exported to burgerland? It's hobo beer here. Grolsch is the number one beer of certain provinces here.

this is true. but you will probably get retarded blue pilled replies after this of Cred Forumstards trying to defend their degeneracy.

Corona with a bit of lemon is great on a hot day tho

I'm guessing you're some sort of hipster with mantits that brews in his basement and that's the exact problem with craft beer, that's why its shit.

>buy some funky local brew with stupid shit all over the can
>drink 2
>they taste like shit
>go to bed
>wake up with a hangover

>Twice

Its a really good scheme. We built mock ups and everything.

Been living here 3 years and haven't seen a single Dutch person drinking Heineken piss.

I did a case study for it in a business class a while ago, it survives because it's huge in Africa, where beer has gained "social status" like a car or a hot wife would in the west.
Niggers feel "white" and "rich" drinking imported beer.

I had a case of twelve last night and didn't get anywhere close to drunk, that's my one gripe with m lite, even though it is a great beer

I actually do brew my own, but unless you have connections to get the ingredients as directly as possible from the source, you're going to be paying a huge mark-up from local suppliers. If all you want is the function (get drunk, have something that doesn't taste like piss), then it's still cheaper and more convenient to just buy a six pack from the your local liquor store.

>things that will die with the boomers

Western civilization.

perhaps. But I know several craft brew brands that make: Pilsners, Wheat Beers, Porters.....all of them.

High life is the shit mane. I bet you and your boyfriend split a six pack of bud light limes

basically this, craft beers are usually IPA's or really hoppy pale ales, occasionally you can find a stout or porter

this. teenage edgelords who finally get over their edge only do it by adopting beer snobbery and maintaining that through college. afterward though they have to start making Big Boy decisions, and, wouldn't you know it, spending hours at some tiny tavern that gets its microbrews delivered on the back of a pickup truck two kegs a week doesn't fucking factor into the adult equation anymore.

That's just the Amsterdam water treatment plant

fucking this. nothing beats a real dark ale. IPAs and pale ales are practically piss water

The liquor store I live very close to imports lots of stuff from Europe. From Holland there is Grolsch or Hollandia. Hollandia tastes like shid but its still better than American """""""Beer"""""""".

Poor Canadians, having to drink that pisswater

also
>light
>light
>light
>lite (kek)
Why can't North Americans hold their alcohol? You guys always seem to make these gay light versions of beverages.

>watching football usually means chain chugging
Is it because it's mandatory and boring, and you need beer to fool yourself into thinking it's good?

No. You are objectively wrong, and don't know what you are talking about.

see

Pensions.

We split your mom's pussy last night.

It R go good with pizza

You're wrong

It was actually pretty nice in there. I got shit faced drunk and pissed on Anne Frank's house before I went back to my hotel.

Beer snob here, come @ me faggots.

You guys have 10 oz where you are? By far the best way to drink Miller but you'd definitely need like a 24 pack to get a good buzz

>If it doesn't taste like a lollipop it's bad
Fuck and I thought Americans were bad about this
The American pilsner is a treasure

Rob, for the last time, go do the damn dishes

No it's because my team makes me want to fucking kill myself

>pisswater

How fucking out of touch are you?

>beer and alcohol are going to die with the boomers

>meanwhile thousands of millennials are getting trashed at Homecomings all across Canada.

GO OUTSIDE

leftist tyranny & faggot gun control

nice reading comprehension

Fuck that was actually pretty good

That may be true, but that doesn't change the fact that 90% of the beer section at the American liquor store is exactly what I'm talking about. A bunch of small-time uninspired losers making a product that they have no business producing and definitely isn't worth the $12 they charge for a 6 pack. I'm not saying that any brewery smaller than Anheuser-Busch isn't capable of making decent beer. I'm just saying that the market is over-saturated with retards.

check 'em.

Try eating vegetables and pray to Jesus more often. Be careful not to pray too religiously and ritualistically, otherwise He's gonna think you're Mohammad

>Drinking beer and taking in excess carbs when you can just drink str8 vodka and get drunk very fast without the calories

You don't get to leave the ride goy

AB employee here--not a chance. There will always be uncurious people who will default to what the TV tells them to buy, and that TV will tell them to buy crisp, refreshing American lagers into perpetuity.

I can agree with you on that.

but if retards are willing to pay for retarded shit, why stop them?

LANDD OFFFF THAAAA FREEEEE

Corona Extra isn't terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=ooyPX1ciFqo

American Craft Beers that are shown overseas are typically overhopped, regardless of what they are supposed to be. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but the IPA is definitely a strong influence there.

Hello 15 year old, how's high school treating you?

some of us like the taste, alchy pants

Social lubricant vs social retardant
you might feel cool when you are high or feel like it helps you in social situations but nobody likes talking to a high stoner.

why is big money always "cool"

>Two beers give you a hangover

Even if they were incredibly strong, that shouldn't really be happening.

Budweiser and Miller light are prime American beers. Get the fuck out OP

Are you retarded? Cheap beer like Corona and Bud is a fucking staple to college frat kids.

You aren't supposed to drink the sentiment you fucking Jew heb wap

What's the best one there? Me? I'd say NattyLite.

Yeah, people generally go from normie beers to IPAs, then to nothing but dark beers, and then eventually to liking all good real beers. Nothing beats a good cold lager on a hot day.

Well, sorry your country is importing that shit dude. I guess that's as """American""" as we get.

We have way more choices, and honestly, a lot of craft beers we have are made to imitate other countries masterful brews.

Decent taste.

I had a bottle of the Farm to Barrel series last night--Tropical Platypus. Enamel-rippingly sour and very juicy. Great beer.

If you like KBS, get hyped lil nigga because BA Ten Fidy will see distribution outside of Colorado this year.

Well I'm from NC, they sell in 12oz cans so a 12er is like around a gallon, don't think I've ever seen a 10oz pack, maybe in those weird wide neck metal bottles?

Man though a 24 pack would still take ages to drink

>produced by inBev
Get fucked burger
Budweiser is ours

I'd take those over some shitty tasting trendy IPAs to be honest Famke Janssen

>drinking water from a plastic bottle

enjoying those xenoestrogens?

Tips vaporizer

Doing this was fun when I was a kid but now I'm too afraid of waking up in a jail cell.

>tfw your cheap shitty beer is considered a delicacy in third world places like africa and america
god bless Heineken. the best beer is from Czech, Hungary and belgium anyway

Nice meme friendo

At the end of the day, how many expensive craft beers with 7.5% ABV can you possibly drink without getting a massive headache and having a bad time? You need to switch to Miller Lite and what not. Everybody does

I don't know about everyone else but I avoid Budweiser like the plague.

Been drinking these recently. Anyone got recommendations of other wheat beers?

>hating alcohol culture
>flag

Sad, really

To be fair, Heineken is pretty shit as are most of the industrial lagers.

He was clearly protecting beer culture
Heineken is just piss
It's a necessary scheme to fund our royals

Why the fuck would you even want it associated with you? It's fucking piss in a bottle.

I didn't used to believe it when people talked about this website falling to reddit, but it really happened

t. Millennial hipster who loves drinking Budweiser, OG Coors, and Miller Lite and feels that craft brewing has become a self-congratulatory circle jerk that has abandoned everything about what made beer good in the first place.

It's like ditching the 21st-century champagne music that they call "indie" for classic rock and 80s/90s major label alternative. It's the ultimate lifestyle redpill.

These are great.

Also try 312, by goose island

And any brand that sells hefeweizen

can you please view my ID, and then my other posts, you ignorant twat.

Ballast Point is shit anyway.

Just as long as my beloved New Glarus stays true.

>if you only have like $20 but still want to get sloshed with a buddy
You could get a 750 of really decent liquor and have some left over when you were done.
Beer is the least cost-effective way to get drunk.

They only shit that does that is the bottom tier swill because of how poorly filtered it is. Steel Reserve being a prime example.

It's also the manifestation of our Jewish powers
This is how Dutch people feel patriotism

>fin du monde

Ma nigga.

Pic related gets a lot of disrespect but it's bretty good

>organic

fuck, you can slap that shit on anything and crank the margin up by at least 25%

Only people with shit taste drink it. coincedentally, its insanely popular in US. Muricans think drinking Heineken is classy because its a european imported beer, lel.

MOONMAN!?

medicalxpress.com/news/2016-02-age-marijuana-long-term-effects-brain.html

keep smoking the herbal jew

Paulaner hefe
Erdinger dunkelweiß
Hacker-pschorr hefe

Clearly you've never had an 8% craft IPA with a label that looks like a fucking grateful dead shirt. Two will give you a hangover, nasty breath, and green poo the next day

Yea but I like beer

No, that's this

>dad has been drinking Beck's for 30 years
>never noticed that it was bought out by AB and went to shit 10 years ago
>whenever i drink with him i try to tell him that Beck's is shit
>starts ranting at me about german purity laws

Enjoy your lung cancer.

inb4

>but demo weed cures cancer senpaitachi! Genki desu!

Yeah the breath hangover is nasty if you have too many imperial IPA. It's literaly only hoppy ass beer that gives it to you. And really really smelly morning farts.

Johnny Walker... Second Harvest... Oh Ye-ah

I go up there every 4th of July. Nice place.

My batches of about 5 gallons cost about 30 bucks. It's about 50 beer's worth of high quality beer.

Bout 8 six packs worth. Store charges about 12-18 for a good six of beer. 96-144 bucks for 8 sixers. Homebrew saves 60- 110 buckeroos.

Only need 1-2 to be buzzed/drunk of homebrew (7-9%). Need about 4-6 light lagers for same effect (3-5%). Shittiest beer you can buy- 3-4$ per six pack. multiply by 8- 24-32$. So not can be cheaper than homebrew. But not necessarily and not when you consider apv. You'd basically have to double shit tier to get the same amount of alcohol. which makes the value significantly less.

Price point is pretty even for shit beer vs homebrew. Price is significantly lower than craft beer.

Cost benefit analysis- homebrew all the way. Best cost per quality value.

>bretty good
also its cheap which is a good thing

I don't know why people complain about it - it's a pretty good beer. Annoying though, last time I was in the US (New Orleans) it didn't seem to be available in cans any more.

Eh, it was more a reply to your cheap beer comment.

But yeah, 9/10 craft brewers are simply mediocre brewers with such a shitty grasp of the fundamentals of brewing that they mask their ineptitude with hops, gimmicky flavors, meme yeasts, and cringe-inducing hipster-bait names.

Old-line euro brewers are where it's at. I'll drink a German lager or an English widget can ale before I ever consider drinking 99% of the craft-brewed swill that's out there, and the big American beers aren't nearly as awful in comparison as the craft beer apologists would like to think that they are.

Saint Louisan here. Budweiser is a product of Saint Louis. Fuck off

I hate beers that taste like citrus

sad......he should try real German beer.

are corona and heineken cheap in the us? they are on the upper end of the price scale of "normal" non-craftbeer beers over here.

or is OP referring to beer that tastes essentially like water?

Agreed, but variety is also nice.

Go back to your /cuck/ board thread

I'm a Minnesotan along the Mississippi river-border, so I probably don't have an excuse to not go there.

Where to start? Is there a particularly good resource I should check for homebrewing?

What's some of the best beers to buy in Florida, specifically around Orlando

Love goose island, I like all their beers

Shock top pretty good but a little too strong on the orange for me

Blue moon also pretty good but kinda a normie
beer

Never seen those before. Not sure they are in the states but i'll look for em

Or you could buy a number of other light beers for the same price or less that taste better and don't spend millions on marketing.

>see Schlitz, Hamm's

Of course, these are all contract brewed by Miller.

I'm 26 and have given up the alcoholic jew.

My body just can't handle it and honestly it does seem that many people are moving to weed and research chemicals.
Alcohol is insanely harmful and it's not worth the trade off.
I love being drunk but I can get a similar feeling with Xanax or even gabapentin without ingesting literal poison.

Why do people like heineken? its not even a shit tier beer.

>are corona and heineken cheap in the us?

More expensive than something like Bud Light but cheaper than faux-craft like Sam Adams or Leinenkugel. Middle of the line. They're both around the same quality as the cheap shit, though. I feel like people only buy Corona for the clear bottle w/ lime aesthetic.

I love me some blue tasties

It's a solid beer man, definitely helps to break up the monotony of light beers. I've actually never had it out of a can now that I'm thinking about it

LMAO no, they are expensive because they are """"imported beer"""""

While they are imported, they are still really cheaply made.

That being said, a Corona on a hot day, with a lime in it, is pretty good. Even though the lime thing is a gimmick in itself.

Replace "musicians" with "niggers" and you're right on the money.

Googles sure love them their Heineken, and other pseudo-classy booze. Zip Coon lives!

Yeah, it just tastes skunked and disgusting.

shit-tier beer?

miller lite is fucking piss water, corona extra is a million times better

This makes me have to ask, is Hennessey actually any good? Worth the nigga-rich price they charge for it?

How can anyone even remotely like Heineken? I literally don't know a single person that does. Only Americans. Which doesn't really surprise me when I think about your Hershey bars. Did you know they literally mix human vomit with that "chocolate"? When I took a bite I had to throw up. Ridiculous. You people are literally eating vomit and drinking Heinepiss.

Silent jan!
The goy.. erm valued customer might find out
No reason to hate on Heineken even if it is just Amsterdam sewege

8% is admittedly far stronger than your normal session beer, but two pints of decent cider will be about the same strength and won't give you a hangover.

Post good european beer.

>comparing American pisswater to Mexican pisswater

>shiggy diggy

>

*tips fedora*

You're literally repeating gradeschool memes.

Hershey's doesn't have human vomit in it.

Northern Brewer if you want to do everything online.

Best bet is to go to your local homebrew supplies store if you have one. Whoever works there can answer all your questions.

Basically start with an extract recipe. All you have to do is boil pre-made malt sugars and hops for an hour. Then you toss it into a fermenting bucket, then throw it in bottles.

Starter brewing kits come with fermenting bucket, bottling bucket, bottle caps/capper, siphon.

You'll also want a 5-6 gallon pot to brew in and a big metal spoon to stir.

gonna go pick up some belgian red later on today

Shut your junkie mouth you subhuman.

>I love being drunk but I can get a similar feeling with Xanax or even gabapentin without ingesting literal poison.
keep thinking that goyim. poison is poison, it's the dose that gets you

Im a millenial and frequently purchase AB-InBev and SAB-Miller products. Sometimes a good ole 4hands or Sierra Nevada is good on special occasions, but its hard to justify $10 for a 6 pack

but anything with an abv over 20 triggers my gag reflex and makes me look like a woman

Only darkies buy Schlitz where I'm from.

Go for Schneider Weisse, Maisel`s Weisse and Weihenstephaner. These are GOAT. Paulaner and Erdinger are quite generic although they're pretty good still

>le American craft brewerz suk

Craft breweries in the US are reviving old styles, and brewing better versions of the European styles that a lot of the actual European breweries.

Seriously, I bet US beers would win in blind taste tests.

:^)

>he's serious

>reviving old styles
Which ones are you thinking of? Not challenging, just curious.

>brewing better versions of the European styles that a lot of the actual European breweries
Well, this is a pretty generic claim but I suppose you would certainly take many American micros over the bad megas over here.

I love me some krusovice too czechbro
Why is Czech beer so good

you'll never know, unless you come over here and try/order some and get it shipped.

Just like I'll never know about traditional Netherlands beer, without dong the same.

Xanex not being poison.

You being ironic?

the real crash can't come soon enough. die already so we can start our lives

Yeah anheuser busch is totally going to die with the boomers.

FUCKING SAGED
U
C
K
I
N
G

LEAF
E
A
F

Heinekin is cheap price range where i am. I have in good authority that their price varies a lot accross the contry. I think heinekin is better than all other cheaps so i buy it often

I can't wait for IPAs to die out when the hipster crowd grows up.

>Xanex not being poison.
>You being ironic?

lol @ thinking you are redpilled when you don't even mix benzos with alcohol

You're not going to like the IPA replacement

>pro-tip, it's sour

I have literally never had an Italian beer worth a damn, and I've been to Italy several times. Stick to your wines, you guys are much better at wines, leave beers to someone else.

I like your style leaf. I hate to sound like one of those beer assholes but I only drink craft really. I'll drink a Corona or some shit at a barbecue but I usually bring my own six pack anyways.

I also work part time at a microbrewery and brew my own at home so I'm kind of biased

Becuase we do not brew beer according to EU's "euro bier koncepts" .

I'm against IPAs purely because they're purposefully made wrong because THAT is the recipe that ended up surviving till today. Drinking a beer that's made wrong on purpose and then convincing yourself that you actually like it is one of the most hipster things I've ever seen.

Why the fuck do they cork beer?

Why not just drink Odouls then? That's what gets me through Lent.

>Heineken
> cheap
It's € 4.50 - 5.00 per six pack over here. How much do you have to pay for other beer that you consider Heineken to be cheap?

They weren't made incorrectly, they were overhopped on purpose to preserve the flavour over a long sea voyage, and it turns out some people like very hoppy beers.

To all you faggots talking shit about Heineken:

Make Ramen soup.

Replace 1 cup of water with 1 cup of heineken.

Eat that shit when completed.

No beer does it better. Heineken is the ideal culinary ingredient beer. Light and mild, not too flavorless, not too expensive, matures in flavor exceptionally well when cooked. Y'all are trippin.

>not brewing your own beer

Cunts

High housing prices.

nah as long as there's niggers there's going to be cheap as shit booze for them to buy with their welfare checks.

The only thing good about Heineken were these cans shaped like beer barrels.

They never went away here in bong so don't hold your breath. Nothing wrong with a well balanced IPA anyway.

Noooo. Might also be wild beers - that seems proper hipster like pic related.

Protip: it's shit

Fuck you cunt, Guinness is the true beer for cooking. Best stock replacement and best for chili.

The boomers breaking thousands of years of proud European tradition.

Not on my watch. White people die without beer.

>butcombe
do you use that to untangle your thick syrian ass hair?

Man whatever the Eu thinks they can fuck off. best vacations I had have always been to Czech republic
>go to countryside
>great food, cheap
>nice people
>castles everywhere
>nice countryside
only downside is that I had to learn the language a little because nobody can speak english, refuses to speak german

>beer
>fruit
kill yourself.

He was pointing out hipster shit beer.

kek I drink Tuborg.

dipshit hippy liberalism?

Well all that Light beer can die

and why the fuck do people like Coors Light so much, it's like drinking dish water

I don't think you've actually had dish water if you're going to compare it to something so shitty

>craft brewing has become a self-congratulatory circle jerk that has abandoned everything about what made beer good in the first place.

I have to say that there is a lot of validity in your statement.

I fucking hate Budweiser with a passion. The only industrial beers that I will drink are Guinness and Corona. Budweiser and other mass produced American beers are just fucking awful.

I will drink some craft beers from time to time and there are some great ones out there. The thing is though is that in craft beer here in the US there is rarely an attempt to have a well balanced beer. If you have a good german beer, brewed under the purity law, it's balanced very well. Some of them are obviously stronger than other but the flavors blend together in such a perfect way because these recipes have been perfected over hundreds of years.

Now take for instance your average american craft beer. It's usually some gimmicky gay ass fucking name, and instead of trying to achieve a beer that doesn't highlight one ingredient more than the other, you know what the fuck they do? They overload the fucking shit with hops because "wow man I really wanted to create a beer with more fucking hops" and because it's so fucking bitter and tastes like a fucking flower they throw in a ton of citrus (I despise citrus in beer anyway). It's just fucking disgusting. They basically just overload it with a bunch of shit because they want to be unique and give it a "bold crisp" flavor or whatever the fuck they're going for. It's just fucking disgusting and I've tried a lot of craft beer and that's the case with the vast majority. Very few craft brewers try to achieve a beer where the flavors blend well together.

>imported beer
same here. i consider it meme-beer though

I buy Busch 30 racks all the time. Great college beer. Not dead yet senpai

Where my yuengling bros at?

Record has been accurately fixed. Thank you for this mighty truth bomb. We need more heros like you in the world.

I won't disagree with that, but will point out we have some similar problems with a few breweries over here like pic related. Last time I went for long drinking session at a Brew Dog pub I woke up in the morning with a taste in my mouth like I'd been orally raped by a grapefruit.

Budweiser is the best beer in the world and fun fact is was developed in Germany.

I can get an 8th of weed and ration it out over the course of a week for the same price. Will never understand alcoholic people

It's like you've never been on a college campus.

those bottles make me want to stop drinking altogether

just drink a budweiser

MOUNTAIN DEW IS THE BEST SODA EVER

you sir are mostly correct, the most famous italian beers (moretti, peroni, nastro azzurro, etc.) can't be considered good, but in my pic related (mastri birrai umbri's) is a god-tier beer but it can't be found everywhere and it's pretty expensive. I usually buy german beers.

>soda

it's pop you inbred island ape

Common misconception. The actual history of it and its revival are pretty interesting.

Long story short:

Nobodys beer makes it to India tasting very good, so Company A's decides to try different recipes to try and get it to survive the trip there and not be horrible. Eventually they come across a recipe that's described as being more hoppy than what they produce for local consumption and they simply don't sell this new brew locally because they don't think anyone would want it. It sells well and competitors try to figure out what they did. Company A leaks a recipe out that's completely overblown with hops to sabotage them.

Competitors make it and sell it to India colonials and it sells sorta, but nowhere near like Company A's. Refrigeration advances come along and suddenly everyone can sell real beer overseas and make a profit. The original IPA all but dies out at this point. It's rebranded, changed up a bit and sold.

Years and years later, some fuckwit goes 'dude, we need to make craft beer!' and stumbles upon the leaked recipe. 'dude, we can just tell everyone it's a classic brew that people used to drink, my buddies in san francisco and london will totally eat it up!'

And that's how we have the swill that is 99% of IPAs out there where they think that adding more hops to it = better because fuck having any taste other than hops.

bet you dont breathe air too because there's a slight chance it's been inside an arab

Pic related. Right now, Americans are outbred by brown people, but once the boomers die they'll be Brazil.

Try a liqueur then. I started drinking Sambuca back in the day. It's like 40% sugar, but it's also 40% alcohol.

That's funny because I got that line from an American show.
youtube.com/watch?v=v91m_F2NhfU

Mountain dew tastes like shit.

Fucking new glarus. Wisconsinese nectar. God I miss Milwaukee.

>Seth McFarlene
>real American

Yep, beer is literally gyno estrogen bitch tits and belly fat in a can. Disgusting

That was sort of my point, but ok

>implying people who live in the ice cold north have emotions or understand humor.

>all this terrible taste in beer

people need to learn to drink with the season, imo. Different styles have different purposes and are made for different festivals or seasons. For example, now that fall is here I'm loading up on marzens and pumpkin beer. Traditional and therefore redpilled. Brewers need to get over hops and start looking to tradition.

Mass-beer made to taste mediocre year round is the reduction of beer to the lowest common denominator.

Except you had British breweries still making IPAs all this time; they haven't gone out of production over here. IPAs were also still brewed in the US until Prohibition and the subsequent big brewery system destroyed a lot of the variety in American brewing.

>pumpkin

Opinion discarded. Go fuck yourself.

11g of sugar in coke, not more sugar than will fit in the can as shown in that pic

>pumpkin beer

Heineken is good when it's fresh. It skunks quick in those green bottles though.

I imagine it's a lot of people seeing craft beer taking off and trying to get in on it. I don't want to demonize all craft brewers because it is nice to be able to try some different flavors of beer and expand your pallet.

Blue moon is a good example of a fairly well balanced beer. While I detest citrus in beer, blue moon doesn't overdo it. I think it has a little strong of a wheat flavor though, but still otherwise a great beer.

I've come to learn that I really enjoy darker beer. There is this great craft brew milk stout I'll get from time to time and it's just wonderful. Paulaner Doppelboch is also some pretty good stuff too, as well as other good bochs from Germany. Guinness is very good and easy enough to find everywhere, and it goes great with beef stew.

When I have a light beer (not like bud lite) I just want a smooth light flavor. I don't want to drink flowers or shitty orange juice made from the peels.

>Miller Lite
If I'm drinking lighy piss I'll drink Coors Light

Is fairly good depending on who is making it

Kek, get over yourself, beer can be sweet and fruity

Pic related was my summer go-to, which will burn the hair off your face

>no Yuengling
Good.

All of pic related will be fine.

What will die off is faggot hipsters thinking theyre cool for getting fucked up on 15 dollar per six pack microbrewed shit.

No one cares about your intellectual beer palate that pretends to taste hops... fag

awesome brewery

I think Heineken is good

But now knowing that I support every one of you faggots with it I'm going back to my good old "Kőbányai"

I've had some pumpkin beers that end up being okay. I can't remember the names if that tells you anything about how much I cared for them.

>beer can be sweet and fruity
Just because it can doesn't mean it should be.

who are u and why are you using my word?

>putting the middle two in the wrong order
>MY OCD REEE

Outside of Corona, good fucking riddance.

Fuck your pumpkin beer, it all taste like shit, pumpkin taste like shit unless its pumped full of sugar AKA pumpkin spice anything and pumpkin pie filling.

It's not the same thing retard

Getting high makes most people turn into annoying faggots who just want to eat

I agree with this. Corona's marketing team is doing a bretty good job and you see corona on a lot of beaches as a result of it. imo it just tastes like a skunky version of budweiser.

Heineken sucks. Don't know why anyone would ever drink it.

No, Mexicans and homeless people are going to keep Bud and Corona alive, so long as it continues to be 2 for $5 tallboys at every gas station.

>beer debate thread
St. Arnold
Old Rasputin
Belhaven
Shiner

That cappuccino stout is pretty good.

I'm lmao ing at your life right now.

Pensions
House ownership
Permanent jobs
Enough money to cure oneself whenever sick
Life lasting marriages
Widespread wealth
Safe places to live
Low crime rates
Free speech and freedom of thought

For now these popped to my mind

It smells like weed. Just now noticed.

Even most Mexicans don't drink Corona. They drink Modelo which is better, IMO.

kek.. the alcoholic trashing the stoner... my favorite display of retardation in the modern world.

Nothing of big value would be lost honestly.

He drinks beer and lifts - what's the big deal?

Shut up fgt this is a thinly veiled beer discussion thread.

You fags don't know what real beer is

>eastern european
>cheap
>tastes like piss first but when you accept the fact that no beer actually tastes good you realize it isn't really that bad

Good old Hungarian beer

I like sours. I'm going to a local microbrew later today to try a new one they just dropped.

My beer-drinking friends hate them, and they don't believe me when I say that sours are the new IPAs (despite the fact that pretty much every bar has a sour on tap now).

What is Russian beer like?

If you think miller lite is good you are part of the problem. That shit actually tastes like beer flavored water youre so disgusting it makes my skin crawl

I don't think so. Poojeet and Chan the yellow man are here to make sure your wages never increase again.

Don't be a faggot, faggot

But beer can taste good

This, this and this again. I thought it was an Americana thing, like how everyone pretends to like Tito's vodka, the hipsters actually really like their IPA's. A million fucking IPA's and fruity summer beers.

Belly v. Low t and man titties and low motivation. Give me beer.

Oh no I missed the beer thread. Best hobby.

>industry ran almost entirely by white people
>craft beer is an almost exclusively white hobby
>homebrewing is an almost exclusively white hobby
>any brewery or beer festival is filled almost exclusively with white people getting along well with no fights despite being drunk as fuck
>any homebrew gathering is filled exclusively with enthusiastic and usually conservative white men

not if you are poor

While we're at it, is Baltika beer any good? I hear disgust around it but apparently Belhaven Scottish ale smells like a nigger 40 and I love it, so who knows.

you realize that beer has been around for literally thousands of years? what makes you think that it will go away?

Check 'em.

Goddamn I hadn't thought of that - now I like my microbrews even more.

those bottles make me cringe famalam. "post modern pale ale" fuckin hell someone needs to be fired over this.

Just the baseball cap and blue jeans Americana big name brands, he's implying.

Hipsters just need a push towards conservatism because all they do is support white-ran local businesses and gather in farmers markets and craft beer bars with other whites. It's a fucking Cred Forums utopia except their political opinions are retarded. Hipsters in the South are pretty cool, though.

you mean the czech budweiser budvar or the american watered down piss called budweiser?

my nigga. two hearted is one of my go-tos as well.

>pumpkin beer
you were doing so well up until you exposed your retardation

Why does this upset you so much? The anti-IPA "muh hops" circlejerk is way louder and more annoying than the pro-IPA circlejerk ever was. A lot of people genuinely enjoy drinking hoppy beer. Does that bother you somehow? Or do you just not want anyone to like things that you don't like?

Hipster in the south/Texas basically means a beardy libertarian gym bro that shoots guns and does hipster stuff like blacksmithing or home brewing, so this is true.

Even where hipster means being "gender fluid" and fighting the patriarchy, their neighborhoods are essentially white utopias for bohemian artists. They're almost always insulated from the nigs and refugees they love so much.

>It's a fucking Cred Forums utopia except their political opinions are retarded
Because they're never around real fucking blacks. Their whole political view is based around the one or two mulattos that were alright people so they think all blacks are like that.

It definitely does. I don't know why more people don't make this connection.

Agreed. Modelo is pretty solid. You can usually find it in gas stations, too. Tecate is also ok if you want to go cheaper

They can learn, though. The college retards are hopelessly indoctrinated and insulated from reality by (their parents') money, but the working-class hipsters get gentrified and have to live among nigs, quickly red-pilling them while maintaining their taste for craft beer and vintage clothing.

I never drank it until just last week. Until then, I had only known Heineken's smell as "dad's weekend".

You mean with lime