I have the tranny mental issue

So Cred Forums I have a question for you fine gents. What is your opinion of someone like me who is a tranny in the sense that I have the mental illness that causes it, but I'm not going to have any surgery or make anyone call me a woman. Am I still degenerate or am I an okay person in this regard?

You're okay in my book user.

Though personally I don't mind trannies. I don't think it's something to be proud of, but I don't hate them. I put up with them. Like I put up with people in wheelchairs. I have absolutely nothing against them.

Most of Cred Forums probably thinks different to me though.

I just try to live my life and do charity work you know? I'd like to think that I'm at least a good person even if I have problems.

You are okay in my book.

I feel sorry for you and hope that one day you may be able to achieve some happiness.

You guys are a lot nicer than I thought you'd be.

you seem fine
worst thing you did is save the thumbnail

I'm often surprised how nice Cred Forums is. You'll see threads filled with stuff about how we should kill all niggers, retards and autists.

But start a thread saying you are any of these things, and are aware they suck, people are actually quite empathetic to the situation.

Don't care at all. I don't even care if you have surgery or change your name. Just don't act like you're entitled to special treatment by society because of it.

Yeah man. That's awesome.

Do whatever you can to pursue your own happiness. Just try not to destroy society while doing so and you'll be doing pretty well.

Ur fine by me. I hope u find happiness. Dont let people like hs scare u from living ur life the way u feel compelled to

None of us chose our genetics or corcumstances, in any meaningful sense

You're fucked up, I wouldn't trust you irl because you're probably riddled with issues from your terrible childhood, you probably make poor choices and are unstable and self centered to the point you're probably obnoxious as fuck as a person

I'm glad you told me cause I really fucked up.

I just don't like the SJW trainees who act self righteous and who behave like dick heads whenever you do anything negative to a tranny, even if it has nothing to to with them being one.

>already mentally unstable person
>suddenly start taking female hormones
>entire body and brain gets totally fucked by hormones that the body isn't used to
>high tranny suicide rate is due to an oppressive society

It's not your fault if you have a mental issue that makes you feel that way, it get's fucky when you replace genitalia and push your thoughts on the youth.

>tfw dating a redpilled tranny fuckboy with a big butt

It's only when your sexual fetish starts making you want surgery that it becomes a problem

My childhood was pretty good actually. I have a loving mother and father who I have a fantastic relationship with. I would say I probably make poor choices sometimes but I think it's mainly because I can be a bit impulsive. I don't think I'm self centered but I do usually need a lot of personal time for my studies and to reflect on how to be better.

Cred Forums is a board of peace

At least you acknowledge your mental illness. Most trannies/lefties throw a fit if you bring up that term. Acknowledging there is a problem is the first step in fixing it.

But I haven't taken any hormones my friend, that was my point.

You are sick, look for medical help.

How complicated is this? Look for a racist sexist bigot of a therapist and ask for help.

You have a delusion, you need to get rid of it. Its the same thing as if you believed you were jesus or bonaparte.

Nobody here hates the sick, what we hate is their sickness being paraded as healthy and heroic.

Fuck off Froggy, a lot of people have fucked up pasts, it's not a reason to hate on him. Your making conjectures without even talking to the guy, that makes you a piece of shit you cheese smelling honky.

I'm the same way. I take hormones but I won't ever come out aside from some close friends, or ask anyone to call me a woman.

eh.. I'd have to know you to believe that desu
It's just that all lgbt people I've ever known were the kind of people I described. All of them.

I don't really get any sexual excitement from it. It's more like, I guess you would describe it as a though or a feeling that never goes away maybe. Not saying it's not an issue but it's not a sexual thing to me.

As far as I know there is no fixing it. Just have to live with it.

stfu kid

Do What You Want, Cause A Pirate Is Free...

If you actually approach a doctor or psychiatrist and claim that you believe it to be a mental disorder and you want to relieve yourself of it they'll do most of what they can to help.

I had a friend who had severe problems with wanting to crossdress and be treated like a lady and he actually went to find help for it. I don't know what medication he's on now but he says he feels a lot better and lives a respectable life raising his kids to be ranchers.

Then all's good
Does it give you a sense of comfort?

Stop taking hormones. You are ruining your life trying to make reality reflect your delusions.

That'd be like a schizo nip who believes he is hitler parading in nazi uniform through tokyo.

You are not hitler, stop dressing like him and get help. You can be a nazi, but you are not hitler.

Be gay if you want. But you are not a woman, and you will never be one. Accepting reality is part of life, and sometimes we don't like reality - but it is what it is.

People with Diaspora are mentally ill and should be treated as such.

There's not much else to say, how would one treat a schizophrenic or an individual with an anxiety disorder?

Eugenicists will take a different tone however, and I'm on the fence as far as being convinced by their arguments so far.

I don't really consider myself and "lgbt" person. I mean I know I fall into that last category but it seems like people that parade about how gay or trans, or whatever they are use that as:
1.) a substitute for a real, developed personality
2.) a justification for poor behavior
3.) a way to get sympathy
I don't much have need for any of that.

dysphoria*

Yes I know the difference between the terms.

Eugenics are retarded. Let nature run its course.

Dysgenics are doubly retarded, however. Subsidizing failure is a bad idea, welfare is a mistake.

Could you live your life as a gay man? There is no way to turn your body into a woman's body, doctors can only butcher it and fuck with your hormones a little... Why is so difficult for most trans folks to accept their body and live the best they can with it?

Society is built upon dysgenics, if you want to let nature run its course go out and live in the jungle.

Is her torso squished? Is this even real?

I don't dress like a woman. I only take hormones. They've kept me from killing myself. Letting my body become more masculine is unacceptable.

Transexualism is an undesirable trait, but you can't be personally judgemental without actually meeting and speaking to the individual. That's an intellectual fallacy.

It's not true to say no one hates the sick. I know people in real life who genuinely hate people who have problems like paraplegia and bone disorders. Anyway as far as I know there is no cure. Though I wish more research was done, hopefully by people who will remain neutral, on what causes it.

Because they are DELUSIONAL, its a sickness.

I have a patient that believes that he was abducted and brainwashed by aliens, and his story changes every two sessions. Any attempt by his family to convince him of the contrary only lead him to believe in it with more conviction.

Hence why he needs specialized medical help, so i can manipulate him into escaping the spiral of delusion and slowly come to grips with reality.

Yes, apart from the sheer line to the right of the pizza boxes this is actually a really good shop.

Go be attention seeking somewhere else you fucking faggot

>you prescribe just being a gay man

First of all, that's still degenerate and societally damaging, Second of all you obviously don't understand how this mental disorder works.

I have no qualms with you, But do not reproduce. You are an embarrassment to the human genome. You are not what nature intended.
Sorry but not sorry.

its alright, its not like you can help it

Do you want everyone to tell you how brave you are?
Do you want everyone to find it good? Do you get offended when someone says its weird? Then you are a retard.

Do you just want to be transgender?
Are you ok with people finding it weird, or even bad as long as they dont harm you?
Are you just like everyone else who isnt trans and dont let this thing be your entire identity and dont rub it intoeveryones face? The you are a normal human being

I didn't say nobody hates the sick, i said nobody in Cred Forums hates the sick. Some might believe they hate the sick, but they don't.

Most people assign their feeling of hatred to the vessel of what they actually hate, but in reality they don't hate the vessel. When they encounter the vessel with a different content, they don't hate it. Hence why Cred Forums claims to hate niggers but is accepting of ben carson - they don't hate niggers, they hate savagery and stupidity.

You will never find happiness by taking these decisions you have chosen.

Well, I've tried the whole dressing up thing before and it helps me quite a bit. I think that is rather funny though because clothing, just as covering for the body, shouldn't have so much of an effect I think. Doing things that I associate with femininity makes me feel significantly better but it's not something I do often. Thanks for asking.

He already said he views it as a mental disorder, which should make you realize that he's not quite like the others, but you still just keep putting cheese in your mouth because, "Le sigh, je suis une grenouille' Go stuff another piece of brie faggot.

In fact i dont have a problem with transexuals at all. Its like getting mad at someone for being depressed: its not their fault they were born or were socially conditioned in a mentally maladaptive process.

But lets be clear, you are not "liberated" or worthy of special treatment or regard because of your disorder. And it is a fucking disorder to want to be a woman when you're a man. Nothing pisses me off more than social justice warriors trying to sugarcoat everything.

Half those are bots/plants

Transgenderism is a mental illness but the only way to treat it is to either transition or kill yourself

Because you are delusional...

If you believed you were a turtle, a shell backpack would make you feel good. But it wouldn't make you a turtle.

You need help. Its ok to be a crossdresser, its ok to be gay, but it is not okay to be delusional. There is a reason why transgenders have a massive suicide rate - and it isn't society not accepting them.

No, the only solution is to become a cute trap and give us fap material

>Transgenderism is a mental illness but the only way to treat it is to either transition or kill yourself

Transitioning is not a treatment, it only makes things worse for plenty of trans people because they realise they can never fulfill their desires, and they have only taken a shallow step in an attempt to feel better about themselves.

half of the nice threads? Or half of the "kill all X" threads?

My problem with shit like this is those who want special privileges/attention and those who think everything will be better by mutilating themselves and often an hero as a result. This is almost never mentioned.

Everybody have their private problems to endure, but most don't wear it like a fucking cape like it's fashionable to do now.

Thats why the suicide rate is higher among operated trans than among non-operated trans.

One day reality kicks in and they realize they cut their dicks off because of a hallucination and they kill themselves.

One of my patients almost bled to death because he pulled all his teeth out because he believed there were bees under them.

I know they are delusional, but can't they take pills to soften that? Just like anorexic patients do. Maybe mix it with therapy?

Well shit.

I think you mean she shit lord. Nah I jape.

I should have explained this better. The people I am referring to browse Cred Forums and they hate all cripples, all blacks, all Jews, probably me. What I mean to say is, they hate the vessel. It doesn't matter what that person has done they just hate them.
Like they would murder a black firefighter if they were trying to rescue them from a fire.

Can it be passed genetically? I only ask because I have fantastic genes otherwise.

I have a online Tranny friend who also got a sex change, nothing wrong with this individual other than being a genetically degenerate but socially wise it is cool, It has anger issues i've noticed or gets angry easily from technical shit that doesn't do its job for example. It was hilarious seeing it post about bernie sanders when he was still in the race and him eventually getting ROFL stomped by Clinton and then seeing the mental gymnastics after.

If you had a broken bone, pills could take the pain away, but you need surgery to fix the source of the pain.

Transsexuals need therapy. This shouldn't even be up for debate.

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE SOMETHING THAT YOU ARE NOT, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL.

If you believe you are a cat, you need therapy.
If you believe you are gandhi, you need therapy.
If you believe you are a woman, you need therapy.

What does hat have to do with what I said in that post? All I said was it helped me and that I didn't do it much, not that I believed I was a woman.

why don't you suck a dick, boi
>which should make you realize that he's not quite like the others
So there are others? The bad trannies? As opposed to the good trannies like op. What kind of fairy world are you living in?

Contrary to most kids here, I don't have to fake empathy once in a while to feel better about myself
Attention whores don't make me feel empathic

Fascinating, I hope you're not just shitposting here Brazilbro. What's your opinion on medication when treating mental disorders?

Could we get a bit more depth from this post? Why don't you think pills work and what kind of therapy would be best to treat these people?

there's some theory about when a mother produces more male offspring, the latest male offspring would get more estrogen than the others, or Could make the latest male less manly etc. Not sure where I remember reading it.

Do you have any siblings? Are you the last Male?

They don't. I've been studying the psyche for over two decades. They hate something, but they atribute the source of this hate to the vessel of this hate. You might hate muslims for invading europe, but if they were just herding women and fucking goats in the middle east you wouldn't give two shits. You hate the destruction of europe, not muslims. They are just the vessel that contains within them what you hate.

When Cred Forums supports ben carson, despite being a nigger, they support him because he isn't a vessel for savagery, violence, rape and stupidity.

I might be giving bad examples for what i mean, but try to look at the concept that the metaphor conveys instead of the metaphor itself.

I don't like Clinton, I think she is a shifty bitch.

There is some medicine that heals it, it begins with the letter p but i can't recall rge full name

There's a difference between feeling a certain way and putting it into action.

I'd hate your fag guts if you became a tranny. But if you have the illness and don't act on it. You're just like any other person to me

Youre cool. I have no problem with transgender people it is a real neurological/biological condition as far as i can tell from what ive looked up.

The only issue i have is that being transgender does make you a member of the opposite sex. It just means you are transgender.

Dress how you want, fuck who you want (legally) just dont force people to call you or treat you as something you are not.

Sometimes I fantasize about running over pedestrians.

But I don't.

Everyone is scum on the inside, it's what you let out that counts.

Both of my siblings are female but I do know what you are talking about. Doesn't it also increase the chances of your child being gay?

get a test and dopamine treatment, you fucking flake
and get out more
preferably to the gym

Does not*

I get it, so Jewish Wonder Boy Shapiro was right about how treating transgenderism as an illness is the most compassionate way to deal with the issue. Accepting their delusion just makes them sink deeper into insanity.

Medication helps keep things under control during crisis. When a schizophrenic starts hearing voices enticing him to murder his mother, its wise to numb him into inaction.

When the crisis passes, its time to try to get to the source of this issue. Some delusions can be kept at bay with just medicine, some of the less biological disorders need therapy.

For example, if you have depression, you can take drugs to make you "happy". But a therapist can find the source of your depression, for example nihilism, and offer you a philosophical rebuttal for nihilism. That doesn't mean that the rebuttal is valid, it just needs to convince you to abandon nihilism and all of a sudden the depression is gone and you don't need meds anymore.

If you are depressed because you are old, the therapist can help you come to terms with your mortality.

They sure seem to but I'm not psychologist . Ben Carson seems autistic though.

Jeeze France lighten up. Everybody that posts on here just wants attention, you just wanted to be the first person to not congratulate the guy on realizing they have a mental issue. Look how Cred Forums you are.
>What kind of fairy world are you living in?
One where I realize that the rise of technology has made a lot of people mentally ill and it's not their fault that they deal with that shit. Instead of shitting on OP, why not realize that he's taking steps towards healing himself and that should be celebrated.

You believe you are a woman. Things that reinforce your delusion make you feel good.

There is nothing wrong with wearing a turtle shell backpack, but if you believe you are a turtle, wearing a turtle shell backpack throws you deeper into delusion, and living a lie has consequences. Its ok to dress as a woman. Its not alright to be insane.

Just remember that the Jews are using you for their agenda to further effeminate the males of the white race in the purpose of making other more easily controllable races take over and "ethnically" cleanse the most successful genetics in history (successful second to Jewish nepotism and Tribalism)

Don't be a useful idiot, don't become a cog in their machine.

Did you miss the part where I said I don't believe I'm a woman?

He is absolutely right about that. His story about his grandfather that believed the radio was speaking to him was a great way to ilustrate this - you don't tell him that the radio absolutely is speaking to him; you give him treatment. He can listen to the radio, thats alright. But believing the radio is speaking directly to you is a delusion.

Evidently they missed it. They read transgender and immediately assumed that your off of Cred Forums's front page.

I can't see how because no one knows about it. I don't go and preach on the virtues of it and support causes or anything.

How are you a tranny then?

Are you just cosmetically altering your body?

As i understood a tranny was a man that attempted to transform its body into the body of a woman so it would reinforce its delusions.

If i'm wrong, i'll take back my assertions about you and apologize. Not trying to be mean here, but over 80% of transsexuals kill themselves. This is no laughing matter.

when i was like 12 we were making comedy videos and i put on a wig and skipped merrily like a girl for a few seconds. when i watched it back it turned me on which was very confusing.

am i tranny now?

Can you answer please?

If you don't believe you are a woman, and you don't take hormones, and you don't want to chop your dick off, how exactly do you have gender dysphoria?

Seems to me you aren't a tranny, just a crossdresser - which can be healthy.

You don't have to believe you are a woman to be a tranny, I feel like I should be or should have been born one but that doesn't mean I believe I am one. I know I'm not and I know that there is no way I could be one, especially not in my lifetime. I don't see what is so confusing about that. Perhaps you meant believe to describe the feeling but that's a slippery word to use in that context.

most trannies become trannies because of their fucked up teen sex drive

so no, you're not a tranny, but you could delude yourself into being one

What they're saying is they have thoughts and feelings that make them feel assigned to the wrong gender, but logically, they realize that's not how it works, so this must be a mental disorder.

These are effectively the same terms in a practical sense. You are mincing language in order to catch someone out, it is intellectually dishonest of you.

Also I do want to do those things but I am not going to. Unless there was a way to entirely change myself down to the genetic level into a woman, I wouldn't do it and even then I probably wouldn't.

I want Yasmin lee to fuck me silly. Post op trannies are gross.

You might have a fetish for either crossdressing, crossdresser, or something to do with that go along with them.

You don't have gender dysphoria, you have the electra complex.

Thats just reverse penis envy.

You are like that feminist who got PTSD from twitter. I've had hundreds of gender dysphoric patients suicide. Its nothing to scoff at.

You should go to a therapist that will help you fix it, that would be the non-degenerate thing to do. There are many things that make you a degenerate and many poltards are degenerate, but good on you for not choosing to be delusional.

It really isn't, saying I think I should be or should have been is different than saying I believe I really am something.

>Am I still degenerate

yes.

You need to boost your testosterone, that will help.

Get some self esteem.

Its the difference between an itch and a pain.

If you are not delusional, you are not sick. If you can come to terms with reality, you are healthy.

Having unrealistic desires don't constitute mental illness. Therefore, your assertion that you have the mental illness behind being a tranny is false. You do have the electra complex. Seek therapy if you wish, but you seem like a functioning member of society, so you would be fine not doing so.

Are you sure you know what an Electra complex is? And no, I don't but if you feel the need to assert things about me then you may.

Can you still be attracted to the opposite sex/ could you see yourself fuck a woman?

I don't know anything about you. I'm trying to give advice through a tannu-tuvan throat singing forum, so no, i'm not diagnosing you.

Everything written here is satire.

But maybe, just maybe, you should contact a mental health specialist. Just hear him out and leave.

Honestly, the real question is why I should take advice from a shit skin Brazilian who doesn't know what an Electra complex is.

You shouldn't. Seek a mental health specialist.

I've done it and it disgusted me.

Can you explain the subjective experience of feeling like another sex?

I don't understand that at all. I don't feel like a man, I feel like me. I don't think feeling like a man or feeling like a woman is really something that happens.

Is it just a feeling of "wtf is this dick ewwww I wish I had a vag?" More of a disgust with a physical attribute?

I have no issues with people that have mental problems.

I do have issues with people who mutilate their bodies and force others to accept their delusions.

show boipuccy

Sorry m8, I shouldn't let my prejudice of Brazilians get in the way of your advice.

And by the way, no i don't know much about psychotherapy. I'm a psychiatrician and specialize in suicidal management. I work with many psychotherapists tho.

We only hate the enablers and liars that want to pretend that your mental health issues are normal or should be celebrated.

People like you need help. They don't need to be placated, coddled, or lied to for progressive brownie points.

What gender are you attracted to?

Well penis disgust is a very big part of it for sure. I don't like having it at all. But you feel fundamentally wrong on the most intimate of levels. This is a poor analogy but if you can imagine being dissatisfied with your body because you are fat it isn't really similar but that's the closest thing I can think of to begin to describe it. Also I forgot to mention but yeah depression and suicidal thoughts follow it.

Gender disphoria doesn't imply homossexuality.

The leftists are right on that one. Most of the transexuals i've treated were repressed heterossexuals that developed a gender dysphoria as a way to deal with ostracism and social rejection - specially from their parents.

FUCKING WHITE MALES
I jest, but men.

I apologize for calling you a shitskin, it was uncalled for

Its alright. I am a shitskin.

You're the definition of degenerative

I have had a lot of trouble with depression and suicidal thoughts but I am okay now. I do see a psychiatrist but mental health where I live is shit.

Look for a literal racist sexist bigot for a psychiatrist.

If you study psychiatry and you don't become a racist sexist bigot, you aren't in the business of science.

I'd recommend behavioral therapy or philosophical counseling.

Not op but a lot of trannies are just straight beta males with nothing wrong with them besides a fetish and humiliation fetish that turns into an "identity".

Im transsexual too and I could never be the straight male archetype that we need in this world so it's not such a loss. Like I would have been attracted to men regardless if I transitioned or not and this would have bled into my psychology and prevented me from being a respectable male with alpha characteristics. My hypothetical wife would have hated me for not being attracted to her and probably cucked me with a nigger.

So the least I can do is support the efforts of redpilled straight white males emotionally. Honestly I just Like being in that presence. I wish I was a real woman so I could enjoy it in that way but that's impossible.

Yes I'm transsexual and this is true. Very few in the west are homosexual oriented males. Most are straight males with some kind of inferiority complex that they eroticized. They love the female form so much that they want to be female themselves. Usually their idea of the perfect relationship is two young lesbians. The "male lesbian" is now a reality. I find it quite gross. Women dont deserve that kind of worship at all

Women don't deserve much, to be quite honest with you. After centuries of men giving blood and sweat for their wellbeing they have thrown them under the bus for some pocket change and praise.

You think white men would throw white women under the bus for two non-white women and some extra money?

It's a bit dubious to call sexual/gender dysmorphism a mental illness though, even if it isn't an ideal or 'healthy' mental state. It's probably solely unhealthy because of the way it breeds conflicts with societal expections.

The dysmorphia itself seems to be an obfuscation of "I don't want to enact the masculinity or feminity that society tells me I should, I would rather wear different clothes or whatver, but because these things are so correlated with the biological body of different sexes, I ALSO want to become something else in that regard."

In this way the two problems get conflated, and this probably leads not only to feeling at odds with societies gender role expectations, but also with your own body.

It's about the same level of mental illness as ADHD, honestly. ADHD isn't really a mental illness other than it makes it hard for people to act normally in our current type of society. If we had a less developed civilisation and ritualised standards of behaviour, and demands for ourselves, then what is thought of as "ADHD" wouldn't be a problem at all.

In viking times they had the same word for being feminine and being a wizard. Many spells involved dressing up as women and putting on makeup.

Women are magic, their spells are ancient, before language.

>a man believing he is a woman
>not a delusion

Its the definition of mental illness. Are you addicted to shitposting?

Do you think the girl who believes she is a cat is healthy too?

Maybe the guy in the US who believes he is jesus christ is healthy aswell?

So? They also believed in trepanation - wanna give that a shot?

>a man believing he is a woman
>not a delusion

If you don't understand the meaning of something, don't reply to it, unless you're only asking to understand.

At no point did I say what you greentexted.

So do you describe yourself as a femboy?

There is no conflict in that, the abnormal behaviour you display when dressing and acting like a woman are completely based of societies perception of what a woman embodies. You want it BECAUSE you want to carry out a message to your surroundings. In the Middle East men wear dresses(kinda) as well but certainly not because they want to show they are female.

You have to understand that your delusional desires are 100% dependant on the opinions of those around you.

It is all about you and the opinions of people around you about how you look externally. Which is why it is a desease, because in the lies the rejection of who you are as a person, denying all your other qualities for the good of your appearances. We are a person beyond our gender you know? It is not our most defining characteristic.

>We are a person beyond our gender you know? It is not our most defining characteristic.

It's true, yes. But I think perhaps because people tend to be shoehorned into acting certain ways, told not to act in ways that feel natural to them because they might be seen as "not manly enough" or whatever, that they come to feel alienated from the societal expectations of gender, which starts to get confused about their bodies.

I tend to think that if people were a bit more lenient on the way men and women can behave, giving them a bit more freedom as children or whatever to be either more what is seen as masculine or feminine, and not try to fit them into a category, then there would be less people who come to view themselves as 'the other' of what their body is, and so there would be less people wanting to mutilate themselves.

My argument is: If you're little boy likes combing his hair and playing with dolls instead of trucks, then just let him be and don't try to change him, otherwise he might want to cut his dick off when he's older.

>Do you think the girl who believes she is a cat is healthy too?

When I grew up I thought I identified as a girl, and I even tried to grow breasts with voodo majic.

But then I hit puberty, and now I'm masculine and proud of it. So unless you already grew up your gonna be fine. If you're part puberty I'm sorry for you but you're okay in my book.